Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
"Man found nude, high on PCP killed two people after minivan rap battle"

Old 03-23-2017, 05:58 PM   #1
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
"Man found nude, high on PCP killed two people after minivan rap battle"

Link

The man was nude, wearing only socks and seemingly high on PCP when Kansas City police found him near Blue Parkway and Bennington Avenue late Monday night. Up the road, a man and a woman were dead in a minivan from gunshot wounds.

Robert Townsend balled his fists and flexed his muscles as police approached, court documents say.

Two other witnesses, one of whom had also been shot and fled to a nearby hotel, said gunfire had erupted inside the van after Townsend and Marquis Clark, 33, fought following a rap battle.

Jackson County prosecutors charged Townsend, 30, with two counts of second-degree murder, first-degree assault and three counts of armed criminal action Wednesday in the deaths of Clark and Shakeisha D. Urassa, 37, both of Kansas City.

According to court records:

Townsend, who was called by his middle name, Jerell, had been riding in the minivan with four other individuals when he began free-style rapping with Clark. An argument ensued.

A woman who was sitting in the front passenger seat said she heard gunshots after Clark “slapped Jerell’s hand.” The minivan careened off the road into a wooded ditch off Blue Parkway.

The woman ran toward the street and eventually found emergency crews that responded to the scene. Another passenger, a man, fled to a nearby Relax Inn after he was shot in the abdomen. The man told officers he had been shot in a car down the street and “everyone was dead.”

He also allegedly told officers that Townsend had started shooting after an argument about rap, and that after the van crashed he had taken the gun away from Townsend and threw it in the bushes.

Police found Clark and Urassa dead inside the van.

Court records show Townsend’s mother confirmed that Townsend was at the scene when she called the homicide unit to ask if her son was among those found dead in the minivan.

Townsend told investigators he was in the minivan, possessed a gun at the time and shot his weapon “because he heard shots,” court records say.

Records state that investigators could find no evidence to support Townsend’s claim that he was shot at first by someone in or outside the van.
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Shit is crazy... I hope nobody on here ever fucks with hallucinogens
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chk82 View Post
Link

Robert Townsend balled his fists and flexed his muscles as police approached, court documents say.
Oh HELL naw...Not Meteor Man!!!?? Say it ain't so!

GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #4
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
PCP shouldnt be lumped in with mushrooms and other harmless hallucinogens
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:51 AM   #5
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizzle View Post
You have a point, if only it were really that simple though.

For one person, PCP can be relatively harmless or to say a safe/positive experience. And to say 'mushrooms are harmless' (granted that you are implying psilocybin) is incredibly shortsighted.

Hallucinogens are hallucinogens. There's as much variation on types as for each the effects on individual people. Js js
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:06 AM   #6
Ampersand

Ampersand is not the worst person
Quote:
Done acid 40-50 times , never had an urge to do anything harmful or negative to myself or others . In fact if anything it made me a more peaceful person in general. But I'm not going to act like everybody can handle it, you have to be mentally built for the shit.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:44 AM   #7
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Well, Charron's first round against Aye Verb has just written itself!
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:45 AM   #8
cdizzle

cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
You have a point, if only it were really that simple though.

For one person, PCP can be relatively harmless or to say a safe/positive experience. And to say 'mushrooms are harmless' (granted that you are implying psilocybin) is incredibly shortsighted.

Hallucinogens are hallucinogens. There's as much variation on types as for each the effects on individual people. Js js
I'm definitely speaking in generals, you're not wrong. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people paint drugs with a broad brush.
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 04:02 AM   #9
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pcp is a different kind of animal because of its dissociative / anesthetic properties, acid or shrooms should not ever be in the same category imo
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:08 AM   #10
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampersand View Post
Done acid 40-50 times , never had an urge to do anything harmful or negative to myself or others . In fact if anything it made me a more peaceful person in general. But I'm not going to act like everybody can handle it, you have to be mentally built for the shit.
I'd venture further to note that some people think they get LSD and wind up with something else. Innocent and sad and can further add to the negative stigma about jumping out of windows etc
Old 03-24-2017, 05:25 AM   #11
Feral Linguist

Quote:
I'm definitely speaking in generals, you're not wrong. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people paint drugs with a broad brush.
Yes i feel you. That @LukeWaltonisGoat guy seems shortsighted often. It does not surprise me that he would be the one to go there with this, but everyone has their different experience/lack thereof.

There's a lot of variety out there, people can use hallucinogens safely.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:47 AM   #12
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
I'd venture further to note that some people think they get LSD and wind up with something else. Innocent and sad and can further add to the negative stigma about jumping out of windows etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Pcp is a different kind of animal because of its dissociative / anesthetic properties, acid or shrooms should not ever be in the same category imo

PCP is considered a dissociative Anaesthetic drug even though it causes hallucinations. Its generally not considered an 'hallucinogen' proper in literature.

If you guys want to use better language to avoid convoluting the conversation, use the term 'indole hallucinogen/s'.
There are also anticholenergic hallucinogens, catechol hallucinogens etc...... 'indole' circumscribes what you're talking about to Trytophan or Serotonin-derived hallucinogens which almost by definition means they're physiologically safe. Mushrooms are considered physiologically harmless

Big amounts of 'acid' around these days is either DOB or an analogue, or nBome (or an analogue) and you're right, that means LSD gets a bad rap for little reason. Even in the ER they don't test you - they just ask what you took. So hospitals think they have LSD deaths on record, when in actual fact there is ONE known case of LSD-induced death back in i think '77 and its far, far, far from a definite case.

Indole hallucinogens (and a couple of phenethylamines) are currently the only genuinely exciting mental health treatment on the horizon. They perform at magnitudes higher on success scales than any other treatments. The vast majority of people use indole hallucinogens safely.

Last edited by StankDaddy; 03-24-2017 at 07:53 AM.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 07:55 AM   #13
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
PCP is considered a dissociative Anaesthetic drug even though it causes hallucinations.
This^^

PCP is very different from what one might call "hallucinogens" a group of drugs that are far more aptly described as psychedelic. I could stare at the moon and the nightsky for hours on mushrooms, ponder the mysteries of the universe on LSD, that's not going to happen on PCP. PCP will make people with violent tendencies far more violent, and the clothes are reliably getting tossed off because the user believes they are on fire. Never take PCP kids. And never lump that garbage in with psychedelics.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 05:42 PM   #14
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Best thread title I've seen in a long time.

Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:26 PM   #15
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Yes i feel you. That @LukeWaltonisGoat guy seems shortsighted often. It does not surprise me that he would be the one to go there with this, but everyone has their different experience/lack thereof.

There's a lot of variety out there, people can use hallucinogens safely.
I misspoke and you negged me like a true loser... I shouldn't of said hallucinogens and should of specified I hope nobody on this site does PCP, Flakka, Bath Salts or any other drug that makes you hallucinate, tweak out, and do crazy shit

Sorry to insult all of the shroomheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:08 PM   #16
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
battle must have been tayaight.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:25 AM   #17
Feral Linguist

Quote:
I misspoke and you negged me like a true loser... I shouldn't of said hallucinogens and should of specified I hope nobody on this site does PCP, Flakka, Bath Salts or any other drug that makes you hallucinate, tweak out, and do crazy shit

It's only an insult to your own knowledge and expression that was my point
Old 03-25-2017, 02:35 AM   #18
thetechnoir

thetechnoir is not the worst person
Quote:
I wouldn't say because of a 'harmless hallucinogen' classification.

I would say because of a dissocative classification.

Also, I would hella quicker turn my back to some one tripping balls on any hallucinogen known to man than any one past the amnesia stage of barbs/benzos or twisted on dissocs
thetechnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 02:39 AM   #19
thetechnoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Saw this after; bingo. Hell, even things like K that in my opinion are a bit of a merger... I have never heard of any sorts of insane hijinks like those commited on datura and shit.

I'm not demonizing sherm either, but it's a dif damn class. It's like saying caffeine and alcohol share the same category of affect properties
Old 03-25-2017, 02:46 AM   #20
thetechnoir

Quote:
Say what?
Are these people doing hundreds of hits at a time? If not, what substances have the sort of potency as LSD Hell, give me a blotter hit of arsenic if you want. Contrary to propaganda, I will survive consuming a psychoinactive or harmless quantity of something
Old 03-25-2017, 02:51 AM   #21
thetechnoir

Quote:

Lol, anything else to add along with the meth?
Old 03-25-2017, 03:06 AM   #22
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
You substitute the PCP with weed & St. Ides, and the "gunshots inside the van" with "beatboxing", and this sounds exactly like a night or two in high school for me.

Last edited by GMajor; 03-25-2017 at 03:09 AM.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 05:01 AM   #23
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechnoir View Post
Say what?
Are these people doing hundreds of hits at a time? If not, what substances have the sort of potency as LSD Hell, give me a blotter hit of arsenic if you want. Contrary to propaganda, I will survive consuming a psychoinactive or harmless quantity of something
They don't have to be the same potency. There's such a tiny amount of LSD on every tab, you could easily use a compound that requires, say 20 times the weight for an effective dose on the blotters. Its really, really common.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:32 AM   #24
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
spice , pcp , herion and meth are the opnly drugs i would never consider taking
Old 03-25-2017, 11:03 AM   #25
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Only dodo heads do drugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:31 PM   #26
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechnoir View Post
Say what?
Misunderstanding
Old 03-25-2017, 01:44 PM   #27
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Only dodo heads do drugs.
Come on kid just try it, it'll make ya cool

Tags