Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
QP might be TOO GOOD...

Old 11-24-2015, 06:35 AM   #41
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
So we're just not going to address the fact that Brodeezy is spazzing af right now?
just tryna legitimize battle rap for my nigga @classik pak 's debut

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:43 AM   #42
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
just tryna legitimize battle rap for my nigga @classik pak 's debut
The Promised Bodybag.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:47 AM   #43
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
qp is dope.. but if u dont understand why hes not on url then u shouldnt be posting your shitty opinions on qp. ur entitled to them, but they're shitty.

qp is not a stage rapper. he is not a good fit for URL in the same way guys like bender aren't a good fit for URL. he thrives in certain settings that other battlers don't. only a select few battle rappers have that "IT" factor that suits URL. qp is not one of them. hwoever, a lot of those battles that have that "IT" factor would get merked in venues that suit QP

I.E if Tay Roc were on black ice cartel
or when Hitman was on KOTD
etc

different stages are for different battlers. price aint got nothing to do with it. someone aint gonna book someone dope that doesnt suit their brand just because they're cheap
This.

I rewatched RemyD vs QP tonight, and that battle would've sucked on URL. QP is amazing but he needs a small room.

Hitman vs John John in a small room would've been terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 06:55 AM   #44
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This.

I rewatched RemyD vs QP tonight, and that battle would've sucked on URL. QP is amazing but he needs a small room.

Hitman vs John John in a small room would've been terrible.

"u hear that?! i aint even rhyme yet and im already teachin the nigga how to control the room!"

- room is as quiet before as it was after that bar because it's quiet room -

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-24-2015, 07:24 AM   #45
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I like qp a lot but his performance always kills what hes saying....Hes like the best writer but a very poor performer

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:22 AM   #46
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Welcome to the clickbait age lol I agree with you though, people who construct and loudly yell word-associations and cliches about how much tougher they are than everyone else aren't exactly savants, so the reverance is disproportionate to say the least.

Even though I've lost my gusto for Battle-Rap, there are still about 5 or so battlers I like (of which QP isn't one), but I don't think they're supreme beings, so forgive me for not adulating them like I'm nominating them for a nobel prize or something.
yeah tru but cmon lets be real you DO deserve that nobel prize if you can associate words and know synonyms for guns
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:40 AM   #47
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
every single time someone mentally cums over a battle rapper, their intelligence falls a disproportionately high amount.
then i'm fairly sure there has been no drop in intelligence anywhere over the internet as mentally cumming over a battle rapper or anything is not a thing

also brodeezy bodied
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:20 PM   #48
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
then i'm fairly sure there has been no drop in intelligence anywhere over the internet as mentally cumming over a battle rapper or anything is not a thing

also brodeezy bodied
But what about that tingly feeling I got when I watched you and Soul battle... you can't tell that wasn't special...
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #49
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
QP vs Bonnie is maybe the best performance of the year. I hope people don't sleep on it.
Innuendo killing it
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #50
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Thread on-point AF. I was actually thinking about almost the exact same thing when watching QP in the Bonnie battle- he's so fuckin good at writing that when he's actually going 100% (or close to it), it's almost impossible to catch every reference without at least rewinding some bars. Even after rewinding more times than I could estimate, I still know that I didn't catch every part of every line. If your writing is so goddamn dense that even a battle rap nerd like myself can't catch every line even after multiple listens, it kinda does approach the point where you ask "is his writing too good?". If it's going over my head, I gotta think that an average rap fan wouldn't even realize most of the shit he's doing. He can fucking scheme while doing intricate personals, that's almost not even fair.

And @brodeezy bodied this thread. Shit was over by the middle of his 2nd post.

Last edited by Destro; 11-24-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Destro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 02:51 PM   #51
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
I can't lie, that battle was fucking nice... Bonnie did well but got completely faded. I continue to want to rewatch the battle, yet keep forgetting Bonnie was even in the shit. My girl hates battle rap but thoroughly enjoyed this one, I was surpised. She especially hates females getting dogged lol, but this shit was enjoying.

Thanks for bringing me and my girl closer as a union QP.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:54 PM   #52
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
100% agree his writing game is just too next level for people in the crowd to understand and is the main reason he has ever lost battles despite having classic bars for days. he's the epitome of a rapper you will only catch when the video drops- the way the crowd was hyping bonnie over qp was hard to watch but hearing another titanic verse from quantum made it worth it

qp definitely has to body chilla, born for next year and I'd be down to see him vs danja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #53
brodeezy

qp vs born would be crazy

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 11-24-2015, 09:48 PM   #54
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Thread on-point AF. I was actually thinking about almost the exact same thing when watching QP in the Bonnie battle- he's so fuckin good at writing that when he's actually going 100% (or close to it), it's almost impossible to catch every reference without at least rewinding some bars. Even after rewinding more times than I could estimate, I still know that I didn't catch every part of every line. If your writing is so goddamn dense that even a battle rap nerd like myself can't catch every line even after multiple listens, it kinda does approach the point where you ask "is his writing too good?". If it's going over my head, I gotta think that an average rap fan wouldn't even realize most of the shit he's doing. He can fucking scheme while doing intricate personals, that's almost not even fair.
Very nicely put.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:36 PM   #55
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
eMc K is not the worst person
Quote:
qp vs born would be crazy
Born can't get past JC. He would die vs QP.
eMc K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:50 PM   #56
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by barack mo drama View Post
His name is, quantum physics
That just confirms it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:26 PM   #57
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Qp is the smartest guy in battle rap, as far as I can tell.

Not the most sellable character, but who gives a fuck. Battle rap is feeling stale atm, 'performance' is overrated
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:18 PM   #58
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Qp is the smartest guy in battle rap, as far as I can tell.
MAYBE the smartest street rapper. MAYBE. And that is basically second-tier to the Canadians and brits.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 05:58 PM   #59
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
MAYBE the smartest street rapper. MAYBE. And that is basically second-tier to the Canadians and brits.
The smartest guy in Battle-Rap? That's like the richest guy in a favela.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:14 PM   #60
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
/r/iamverysmart is leaking into this thread
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:54 PM   #61
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
that sounds borderline racist bruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:41 PM   #62
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Chromium, is there something wrong with your life? I ain't heard one good thing from your contrarian smartass mouth (keyboard). You are either incredibly ignorant, dumb or both. And most importantly, wrong. Plenty of dumb Canadians and Brits too.
Old 11-25-2015, 07:42 PM   #63
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
It basically is, smh
Old 11-26-2015, 07:29 AM   #64
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Do you still even enjoy battle rap? Or is it just something for you to act smarmy about? 'Cause seriously, people are excited because they enjoyed a battle and it's something to totally shit on? "Hey you're enjoying this battle rap stuff a lot and using superlatives? What a moron.". What's the matter with you?

@riffic
Battles aren't hte problem. Fans are the problem. I enjoy battles... that i enjoy... fancy that? And get irked when battle fans lack such a huge degree of intelligence its hard to even interact with them on a human level... so fuck it. Troll away. Im a comedian IRL anyway so what do i care? I get laughs out of how i present myself on this forum and you lot continue either squirming or catching feelings. Its a great system, and i'll be continuing its usage.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:30 AM   #65
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
If that's racist in your mind, never, ever, ever go into politics. EVER. You lack the basic understanding of moral equivalency to even try that route. Not saying you would - but just a word of advice. It doesn't come CLOSE to being racist. What it does do, is use the colloquial demarcations generally accept among the battle rap community for various factions thereof. If this is racist, almost every battler that's ever mentioned "street " or "canadians" is racist. Hell half of them say blatantly racist shit all the time. Point blank.
So, either up your consistency or don't wade in. We all know "Street" means black anyway - go fuck yourselves trying to hide behind shit like that. "street" battler is white-battle-fan for "the N word" which is white for nigga/er. Just say nigga. We all know you don't mean it in a derogatory way. So just get some self-confidence and stop being apologists for using a word, especially when all you're going to do is circumvent the apology by saying things like "street rapper", "nerd rapper"m "URL-type rappers". Weirdly, its the colloquialisms for white rappers that tend to be derogatory. Not saying it matters, just interesting..

Last edited by Chromium; 11-26-2015 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-26-2015, 07:31 AM   #66
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Chromium, is there something wrong with your life? I ain't heard one good thing from your contrarian smartass mouth (keyboard). You are either incredibly ignorant, dumb or both. And most importantly, wrong. Plenty of dumb Canadians and Brits too.
No, i have a fucking fantastic life. The fact that you people seriously think posts on a forum can be extrapolated to the actual person behind them is funny enough for me to keep posting. Actually, to be honest, its hte possibility that you guys actually ARE the people who are posting (i.e, the characters presented on the forum... just to avoid an oxymoron there). I have a hard believing people so... incapable of understanding life could really be existing and going about their shit.
Then again, i've never heard any one of you relay anything particularly good about your real lives so who knows? Maybe you are a load of virgins sitting behind dorito-smattered keyboards hoping against hope for some green rep.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:55 AM   #67
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
If that's racist in your mind, never, ever, ever go into politics. EVER. You lack the basic understanding of moral equivalency to even try that route. Not saying you would - but just a word of advice. It doesn't come CLOSE to being racist. What it does do, is use the colloquial demarcations generally accept among the battle rap community for various factions thereof. If this is racist, almost every battler that's ever mentioned "street " or "canadians" is racist. Hell half of them say blatantly racist shit all the time. Point blank.
So, either up your consistency or don't wade in. We all know "Street" means black anyway - go fuck yourselves trying to hide behind shit like that. "street" battler is white-battle-fan for "the N word" which is white for nigga/er. Just say nigga. We all know you don't mean it in a derogatory way. So just get some self-confidence and stop being apologists for using a word, especially when all you're going to do is circumvent the apology by saying things like "street rapper", "nerd rapper"m "URL-type rappers". Weirdly, its the colloquialisms for white rappers that tend to be derogatory. Not saying it matters, just interesting..
so you just said street means black to you, which means you said QP maaaaay be the best black battler, but there are numerous smarter british and canadian (read: white) battle rappers out there. and somehow that proves you didn't mean your original comment in a racist way. uh-huh.

also, i'm as white as can be in case there was any confusion there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:54 PM   #68
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
No, i have a fucking fantastic life. The fact that you people seriously think posts on a forum can be extrapolated to the actual person behind them is funny enough for me to keep posting. Actually, to be honest, its hte possibility that you guys actually ARE the people who are posting (i.e, the characters presented on the forum... just to avoid an oxymoron there). I have a hard believing people so... incapable of understanding life could really be existing and going about their shit.
Then again, i've never heard any one of you relay anything particularly good about your real lives so who knows? Maybe you are a load of virgins sitting behind dorito-smattered keyboards hoping against hope for some green rep.
seriously gonna start talking about real people? If you were such a smarmy twat in real life, i'm surprised nobody slapped you.
If your life's fantastic, stop wasting it complaining non-stop on a battle rap board. Just my interpretation, but a good life doesn't involve a need to complain non-stop about things you clearly don't enjoy that don't affect you in any way.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:15 PM   #69
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
Quote:
every single time someone mentally cums over a battle rapper, their intelligence falls a disproportionately high amount.
disproportionate to what?

this sentence doesn't make any sense unless you make that clear.
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #70
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
lol stop worshipping rappers

blow those fucking candles out by the altar with pictures of your battlegods in black&white because its cheaper and go to bed without bringing your daily multi offer to that shit

''too good'' fuck off
I always laugh at posts like these... You wouldn't register to post on a forum if you weren't a bit obsessed

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 06:18 PM   #71
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I always laugh at posts like these... You wouldn't register to post on a forum if you weren't a bit obsessed
oh man soon youll see how obessed
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 10:26 PM   #72
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
mentally intimidating lmao

qp does not strike me as smart whatsoever. Maybe clever.