Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Bishop Brigante Killin Diz on Twitter

Old 01-19-2018, 10:48 AM   #1
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Bishop Brigante Killin Diz on Twitter

I actually kinda respect Bishop now. KOTD finally hitting back and calling out Dizaster for his bullshit. I donít know how to embed tweets and canít be fucked anyways but Diz gettin Bodied. No pun intended.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #2
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Yeh Dizaster went full nuclear for 2 months on KOTD. Bishop outclassed him with a few hours of tweets.

Now Dizaster is holding a "Bodied" story over their heads.
Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This is exactly what Eurgh needed to do, let Diz go off the rails and accumulate enough rope to hang him with. By sticking to the facts and not getting drawn into the emotional side, it makes Diz look like an overly excited tween.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:55 PM   #4
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KingFly wading into this shitshow and dropping some truthbombs too. If anyone can embed, please do. Otherwise my quotes will have to do.

Quote:
Bishop Brigante
The last post about this sponsor fiasco is this. @KingFlyKOTD started an account on VK (Russian Facebook) & found a consultant who brought the sponsors on board. Obviously it was Oxxxy influence why they wanted to. But it was KF who found the actual sponsors on that VK site.
Quote:
KingFly
No, sorry i actually brought in Bingo Boom MYSELF. i was the initial contact and they wanted a HOST to wear the T-shirt - KOTD talked them into Diz wearing it.
#TheseAreFacts - #IStillHaveTheInitialEmails (also been talking to Oxxxy since 2015 MYSELF) - #MoreFacts #MoreEmails
Quote:
KingFly - KOTDTV.com
Nobody "gave" anyone anything. Dude i been talking to Oxxxy before ANYONE back in 2015 and stayed in contact every year asking him about world dom events - we actually wanted him vs Loonie - he requested Diz.
Quote:
KingFly - KOTDTV.com
diz wasnt "misinformed" - he wasnt told because it was none of his business tbh. you think smack tells anyone what sponsor money he got from Diddy or exclusive?? so why is it different for KOTD? URL makes you sign all ur rights away too - but when we do were the bad guys. smh
Quote:
KingFly - KOTDTV.com
btw - you also realize the sponsor paid for a commercial during the ppv and a commercial on the video and links in the description right and email blasts and FB and VK blasts right? all things ONLY KOTD could do
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 01-19-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2018, 01:56 PM   #5
Emancee

Old 01-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #6
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
No, sorry i actually brought in Bingo Boom MYSELF. i was the initial contact and they wanted a HOST to wear the T-shirt - KOTD talked them into Diz wearing it.
Hahaha why did/would they talk them into Diz wearing it instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:49 PM   #7
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Hahaha why did/would they talk them into Diz wearing it instead?
The shirt was only a XXL, too small for Organik to wear
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 03:48 PM   #8
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #9
Ams

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Ams is not the worst person
Bishop won more battles in 2017 than Diz...and now this lol
Ams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:11 AM   #10
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
just so yall know hollow sent out a tweet saying he didn't get all that was promised, looked like a promotion issue I dunno
Old 01-20-2018, 01:15 AM   #11
Ams

Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
just so yall know hollow sent out a tweet saying he didn't get all that was promised, looked like a promotion issue I dunno
and later on he said it was a communication problem. Everything solved now - they talked.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:19 AM   #12
corny

corny is a PY Poster
also so lets just say for argument sake that kotd truly are out for best intentions and have solid work ethics when it comes to booking a battler

what else does dizaster really have to be mad about?

diz thinks he deserves to be paid off passed battles?, my little arab son you can only make a deal like that for future work, it's your own damn fault that a company will continue to make money off your past work while you only got a one time fee for it.

it was only inevitable that dizaster made this move, just so he can be sure math Hoffa isn't booked anywhere near him, LMFAOOOOOO (just kidding kinda)
Old 01-20-2018, 01:26 AM   #13
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ams View Post
and later on he said it was a communication problem. Everything solved now - they talked.
to me it really doesn't seem like a huge deal but honestly kinda of weird..

they must have just talked today then, because yeah I see the twitter post that bishop posted about hollow saying he admitted half the fault, but if that were the case why is hollows tweet still up why did he even post it to begin with? unless like I said they just talked today.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:13 AM   #14
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Yea I feel like Hollow wanted to pipe up and try to save Diz, kinda didn't work

Old 01-20-2018, 04:04 AM   #15
Paradox

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Paradox is not the worst person
who is second guy bishop talking about?

dirt bag dan?

i know hollohan called organik a snake and shit basically what diz saying now but that was last year
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:12 AM   #16
Neanderthol

its Daylyt
Old 01-20-2018, 06:28 AM   #17
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
This site is alive and well. Fuck. Yes.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:38 AM   #18
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
who is second guy bishop talking about?

dirt bag dan?

i know hollohan called organik a snake and shit basically what diz saying now but that was last year
Yeah, it is hilarious how little anyone cared about that. Hollohan actually had a legitimate beef (Especially after the Charron battle), but no-one cared at all.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:39 AM   #19
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
its Daylyt
What's Daylyt's beef? I can't imagine he could possibly have any kind of a problem.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #20
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
This site is alive and well. Fuck. Yes.
Were back baby another solid thread

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:05 AM   #22
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
its Daylyt
So the two people with issues about how KOTD do biz are Diz and Daylyt. Hardly the most honest or trustworthy people.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:30 PM   #23
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
KOTD needs to make bigg K their GUY now. Give him the chain and let him destroy everyone. Thats the only thing that will help KOTD. Cortez? nah we dont wanna see that shit.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #24
Neanderthol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
What's Daylyt's beef? I can't imagine he could possibly have any kind of a problem.
not sure if you're being sarcastic but I can't remember, something to do with the Mickey battle
Old 01-20-2018, 08:18 PM   #25
Paradox

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Paradox is not the worst person
Quote:
Yeah, it is hilarious how little anyone cared about that. Hollohan actually had a legitimate beef (Especially after the Charron battle), but no-one cared at all.
well diz is like polarizing you either hate him or like him and he went on twitter/periscope rants. if i recall hollohan did a rap grid interview talking about how organik did him wrong and that was it. probably why.

i mean diz and hollo say same thing years apart. it has to have some truth to it
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:16 PM   #26
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Bishop got arguments though! Good on him for keeping KOTD's integrity game strong.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:41 PM   #27
El Mariachi

El Mariachi is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
KOTD needs to make bigg K their GUY now. Give him the chain and let him destroy everyone. Thats the only thing that will help KOTD. Cortez? nah we dont wanna see that shit.
Yeah give him a real top tier, K vs Cal would be great

KOTD doesn't have many interesting main events remaining tbh. They really need to set up more small events (idk why not a Philly event or a Rbe vs kotd one since they have a good relationship)and bringing some new rappers on their cards rather than the same url mid tier, if they can offer to US good cards consistently, we can forget the lacks of blockbuster battles
El Mariachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 05:03 PM   #28
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
regardless of if diz was in the right or in the wrong he's statistically been their biggest draw for like over half a decade and is practically the face of their league to a large demographic of fans whether they like it or not

it'll be interesting to see how this pans out for diz because he may or may not be putting all his chips into this URL shit

edit: i wonder what diz does if kotd doesn't take him back AND url doesn't want him around much

does diz just do internationals? does he stop the battle shit? does he host house parties? god this is interesting

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head

Last edited by culturedboy; 01-21-2018 at 05:07 PM.
culturedboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #29
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
w/ that being said:

now is a prime time to make Bigg K the champ! here's a list of reasons why.

- ICE didn't beat K the first time when K came with two joke rounds!
- It means we don't have to go back to Canada for big events!
- A case can be made for the fact K has won every battle he hasn't choked in!
- He's a consistent, easy-to-digest draw that has practically infinite material!
- He opens a lane for URL/Smack battlers to cross over to KOTD to have credible matchups!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 12:08 AM   #30
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
edit: i wonder what diz does if kotd doesn't take him back AND url doesn't want him around much

does diz just do internationals? does he stop the battle shit? does he host house parties? god this is interesting
Haha! You do know there are more than 2 leagues in all of America, right? Diz could turn up to Black Ice or RBE or BOTZ and pretty much get whatever price he wanted.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:55 AM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Diz could turn up to Black Ice or RBE and pretty much get whatever price he wanted.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:02 AM   #32
zonal

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
I'm a bit interested in these responses by Bishop largely because I'm fascinated by what they show about how people communicate via social media.

I've watched parts of Dizaster's videos where he claims to expose KOTD and I've found he comes off like a narcissistic big baby whining about wanting more.

It's clear from the things he says that he has very little understanding of how KOTD or any organization operates or how funding is obtained and used. He seems to think funding has one possible purpose - to pay him.

When I read Bishop's tweets in response to Dizaster's pathetic ranting it was pretty clear that everything he said with regards to issues of payment and sponsorship made sense and futhermore he didn't describe anything particularly nefarious or out of the ordinary activity or direction for any professional organization. Bishop's tweets are lopsidedly sensible responses Dizaster doesn't deserve considering his unhinged ravings. And Bishop maintains a respectfully professional tone.

BUT Dizaster has way more followers on Twitter so each Bishop tweet is followed by the stupidest nonsense from Dizaster's army of semi-literate idiotic fans basically echoing Dizaster's points so it looks like thanks to Twitter anyone can be Fox News.
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 02:16 AM   #33
Ams

Quote:
Haha! You do know there are more than 2 leagues in all of America, right? Diz could turn up to Black Ice or RBE or BOTZ and pretty much get whatever price he wanted.
RBE holds their events in NY, right? Well aight then...good luck Bachir
Old 01-23-2018, 02:23 AM   #34
corny

corny is a PY Poster
dizaster is the biggest bitch ass pussy I have ever observed, this dude is on twitter talking about rip caddy,

I understand u know the shit has to hurt to diz but at the same time this is the same mother fucker that set ron up to get shot with paint balls...

and I don't even think diz ever publically apologized and doubt he took full responsibility about it in private either.

maybe I got my facts mixed up but I could have swore I heard some caddy ron interviews where he literally says dizaster set him up.

plus didn't daylyt release a troll song about caddy death? fuck diz's squad.

dizaster deserves to get punched right in the fucking face for that shit.

sorry I just had to vent and I don't have twitter to personally tell him what's REAL, it pisses me off every time I think about it
Old 01-23-2018, 03:26 AM   #35
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
They paid that nigga daylyt to shit on stage and play dress up. The fuck that nigga gon complain about?
r3flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:26 AM   #36
Ams

^he did an interview on AFR about the situation, it is on YT
Old 01-23-2018, 04:39 PM   #37
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
hahahaha, what?

Black Ice isn't booking Dizaster. I mean, they're definitely **going** to, but he gets *nothing* from that and neither do they, because their core crowd is basically runoff URL crowd/a more conscious URL crowd. BOTZ isn't a bag. BOTZ can't afford to give Diz "whatever price he wanted". RBE is in NY. He's not even going near state lines. There's two leagues in the USA that actually matter and give battlers meaningful platform (and briefly, there were 3) and Diz has cut himself off from the one of those two that works for him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: