View Poll Results: Who got it?
SHUFFLE 33 100.00%
HERETIC 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #41
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn, chromium about to make me break up with my girlfriend, whom i love dearly, just cause shes vegan!!!!
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 07:42 PM   #42
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
damn, chromium about to make me break up with my girlfriend, whom i love dearly, just cause shes vegan!!!!
Yeah, get rid of the beard, and I'm not talking facial hair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:28 PM   #43
itsmeemillyy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
itsmeemillyy is a PY Poster
DON'T FLOP - SHUFFLE T vs HERETIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Yeah, i'm more-or-less vegan

Just wondering.. How can you be more or less vegan? Surely it's pretty much all or nothing.. 'Yeah I'm vegan but eat some animal produce' NA that means you're not vegan.
itsmeemillyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #44
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeemillyy View Post
Just wondering.. How can you be more or less vegan? Surely it's pretty much all or nothing.. 'Yeah I'm vegan but eat some animal produce' NA that means you're not vegan.
looooool

i must've missed his original post, but this is hilarious.
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:54 PM   #45
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
this was prolly the best don't flop battle i've seen since soul vs cee major
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 12:32 PM   #46
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Holy shit this battle was good as fuck...both of their first rounds were legit on point...and Shuffle T's 2nd round was so damn creative, so well thought out that I was in amazement when he said I will use this verbatim lmao

Shuffle T 3-0 but first time seeing Heretic and he was really impressive in the first and second but that third was too drawn out and didn't really connect with me
Old 04-14-2016, 02:50 PM   #47
Heretic
VIP

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Heretic is not the worst person
Yoooo!

Thanks to everyone watching etc, glad you lot enjoyed it.

Re: the vegan angle -
It's really not that deep lol. Obviously I hear jokes like that all the time but Shuffle pulled it off perfectly and as I'm sure you can see in the video I found it pretty hilarious start to finish. Also, my girlfriend was actually standing behind him next to Unanymous, so during the whole "sex must be awkward" thing I was watching Unan give my girlfriend these wry looks while she looked horribly embarrassed and it was really fuckin funny. I don't take shit that seriously to be offended or angry about a few jokes in a battle.

Apart from that, I'm well aware that Shuffle clearly won - his 2nd is probably round of the year for me so far, shit was so creative. Regardless, I was proper happy that I was still able to go back and forth and land some good jokes/punches against one of his best solo performances ever. Definitely the most fun I've ever had in a battle.

Much love yo

HERETIC-MUSIC.COM
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 05:39 PM   #48
Marcristo

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Marcristo is not the worst person
As a vegan the angle in the battle didn't bother me and I shuffle killed it, as did heretic, though shuffle's second stood out as the best part of the battle.

I do get pretty annoyed at the relentless pace non-vegans bring up veganism, whilst claiming that vegans do it. Some guy posted a vegan meme on df viewpoint on fbook and I said that non-vegans do seem to talk about it more and some other dude started going through my profile to try and find evidence I was a vegan.

But vegan jokes can be funny, and I thought shuffle's were fine.

btw, heretic I was that guy who said hello after Stewart Lee at Warwick Uni.
Marcristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 09:57 PM   #49
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yoooo!

It's really not that deep lol. Obviously I hear jokes like that all the time but Shuffle pulled it off perfectly and as I'm sure you can see in the video I found it pretty hilarious start to finish. Also, my girlfriend was actually standing behind him next to Unanymous, so during the whole "sex must be awkward" thing I was watching Unan give my girlfriend these wry looks while she looked horribly embarrassed and it was really fuckin funny. I don't take shit that seriously to be offended or angry about a few jokes in a battle.

Apart from that, I'm well aware that Shuffle clearly won - his 2nd is probably round of the year for me so far, shit was so creative. Regardless, I was proper happy that I was still able to go back and forth and land some good jokes/punches against one of his best solo performances ever. Definitely the most fun I've ever had in a battle.

Much love yo
welcome to the VIP, you handsome dog, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 02:51 AM   #50
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The way shuffle says "you're gonna LOSE" is hilarious

"backpacking thru Chile and Papua New Guinea" is golden

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 03:02 AM   #51
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
vegans

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 08:43 AM   #52
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Yoooo!

Much love yo
Tuck it back. <3
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #53
Heretic
VIP

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Heretic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
welcome to the VIP, you handsome dog, you.
My man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post
btw, heretic I was that guy who said hello after Stewart Lee at Warwick Uni.
Ohh shit yeah I remember you! Was cool to meet you man. Stewart Lee >>>>>

HERETIC-MUSIC.COM
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 01:40 PM   #54
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Fun battle - definite replay value.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote