Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Yall seeing this Lush vs KOTD shit?

Old 04-19-2016, 12:05 PM   #81
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
On the real tho, why put your team on blast everytime something arises and it always ends up being a misunderstanding....why not just get to the source and figure shit out before talking a bit reckless?

Honest q tho...
I don't. I'm jus bein hunnis #FutureVoice
Old 04-19-2016, 12:07 PM   #82
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
Why was Helen banned from Talkback Lush?
I don't know. She removed herself from all bTtle groups cuz the notifications were bugging her and she tried to join talk back again cuz she really enjoys the battles but was blocked. Troy and Travis both said they had no idea why. Could be a computer or setting error or I oeno ?
Old 04-19-2016, 12:31 PM   #83
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
I don't know. She removed herself from all bTtle groups cuz the notifications were bugging her and she tried to join talk back again cuz she really enjoys the battles but was blocked. Troy and Travis both said they had no idea why. Could be a computer or setting error or I oeno ?
Oh you mean like the time Kngfly tried to scam people by sellng PPVs by piggybackng off a URL PPV and using internet trickery, but then being exposed by RMBVA and backtrackng and sayng him and Travis have no idea what people were talkng about. Seem like trustworthy folk to me.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:41 PM   #84
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
you kinda do though.

everytime something small happens you're tweeting about "it's on site" or some bullshit.

then a week later...

Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:05 PM   #85
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Sure, I don't know you in person so can't check that....
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:26 PM   #86
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Nick H.

I was disappointed to hear that you had trouble at the recent event; you are a colorful host so be it KOTD, AHAT, DF, 413, or GZ there are def slots open to you. I trust you won't be further discouraged. Anyway, how did your sit down with Travis go last night?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:27 PM   #87
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Can we get to the important questions like when will Lush be on the DBDShow again
Old 04-19-2016, 02:57 PM   #88
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
why yes, yes it is.

thank u for taking notice.

gorilla actually does more than twerk and perform...he is 2/3 of the musical instruments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qWgXlGS7ps
Needs glasses and a chubbier head

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:09 PM   #89
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
without KOTD, diz is pretty much nothing. id be very surprised if he didnt keep riding with them because of lush.
dizaster will always get views.. he could set dizaster vs hitman holla up himself and it will get shit tons of views.

kotd needs diz as much as diz needs kotd. their only other real top tier is daylyt and maybe pat stay.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #90
killa_b_kilt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
killa_b_kilt is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
If he can hitchhike to Florida on a hot air balloon, then that is a fire idea.
hitchhiking to florida on a hot air balloon is a fire idea in itself. I know good advice when i see it and this should not be taken lightly.

killa_b_kilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM   #91
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
dizaster will always get views.. he could set dizaster vs hitman holla up himself and it will get shit tons of views.

kotd needs diz as much as diz needs kotd. their only other real top tier is daylyt and maybe pat stay.
he might get the views if he set that up but not many leagues can afford to pay him.

honestly kotd did fine without diz. what does he really provide? a couple hundred thousand spike in views?

people overvalue views as it is,half a million views really ain't shit in the grand scheme of youtube. diz vs. iron hasn't even broken that yet, which is crazy to me cause it was a really anticipated match that actually lived up to expectations.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:38 PM   #92
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
he might get the views if he set that up but not many leagues can afford to pay him.

honestly kotd did fine without diz. what does he really provide? a couple hundred thousand spike in views?

people overvalue views as it is,half a million views really ain't shit in the grand scheme of youtube. diz vs. iron hasn't even broken that yet, which is crazy to me cause it was a really anticipated match that actually lived up to expectations.
battle rap is dead
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:41 PM   #93
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
dizaster will always get views.. he could set dizaster vs hitman holla up himself and it will get shit tons of views
how much do you think it would cost to set up diz vs hitman?

how much do you think he'd make off of views lol?

i really dnt get why you're clinging to views as if thats where the money comes from lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #94
Casual

Quote:
battle rap is dead
i unno.

surf/roc vs. shine/dna is already at like 700k and it's been out 1/4th the time...
Old 04-19-2016, 05:55 PM   #95
Nick H.

Quote:
you kinda do though.

everytime something small happens you're tweeting about "it's on site" or some bullshit.

then a week later...

I'm not trying to justify much less implicate myself in this manner but just do a little bit research on me and you'll see how far from reality that statement is.. Incredible meme tho, can't lie
Old 04-19-2016, 06:12 PM   #96
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
and just to throw it in, sprungyyy!!!!! Hey, what's up Lush?
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:21 PM   #97
Nick H.

ill just come out and say this - Ether caused a huge rift that has been pretty much insurmountable thus far as far as the repoir between KOTD and myself. The love is still there on a personal level NO QUESTION, but feelings were caught on all angles & everyone (myself included) had to do what we to to protect ourselves.

I am also an artist and very passionate person so I get emotional at times, as do many of us in this field. I don't do passive aggressiveness though.. I speak out once I cant suppress the urge to doso any longer.

Doing business with people you consider friends is very rewarding but when things go awry and lines get blurred, it becomes very difficult to figure out how to move for all parties involved - especially while somewhat in the public eye
Old 04-19-2016, 06:22 PM   #98
Poems 4 Man

Lush, you may as well just set the facts straight here.

My guess is...

You arrived at the event expecting (as from your previous experience) to just slide on into the hosting duties and get on cam and all that. The only problem is you probably didn't help at all in the coordination of this event and weren't specifically asked to host the event.

You were probably politely told that you weren't needed to host or be on cam (combination of the two maybe).

You took this as a slight and was deeply offended by this and lashed out emotionally on social media blowing it up into something bigger then it originally was.... or maybe not.

Am I close?
Old 04-19-2016, 06:22 PM   #99
Nick H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
and just to throw it in, sprungyyy!!!!! Hey, what's up Lush?
Man someone link me to sprungy earlier battle on df I think when he we bullying sensa or someone else shit was drunkinly amazing
Old 04-19-2016, 06:25 PM   #100
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Man someone link me to sprungy earlier battle on df I think when he we bullying sensa or someone else shit was drunkinly amazing
This happened? I gotta find this.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:39 PM   #101
Nick H.

Quote:
Lush, you may as well just set the facts straight here.

My guess is...

You arrived at the event expecting (as from your previous experience) to just slide on into the hosting duties and get on cam and all that. The only problem is you probably didn't help at all in the coordination of this event and weren't specifically asked to host the event.

You were probably politely told that you weren't needed to host or be on cam (combination of the two maybe).

You took this as a slight and was deeply offended by this and lashed out emotionally on social media blowing it up into something bigger then it originally was.... or maybe not.

Am I close?
Nah not at all.. I never arrived at the event. I couldn't go even if I wanted to for another reason I can't get into. Avo, Travis, Pro, etc. were all actually very surprised I didn't show up. A couple of my homeboys showed up instead and actually got let in regardless of it being over capacity cuz the staff recognized them.

When I spoke to Travis yesterday he said "of course you coulda been on cam with me" and talked my shit. He also said no one in battle rap is a better host in California then me period or ever will be. The way it was originally communicated by someone else months previous had a different tone and I felt slighted since our previous face to face interaction had led me to believe things were different.

In addition that venue was my homies old warehouse that Caddys brother and I plugged for his memorial, I was told at the memorial "wow this is an awesome space, WE should totally do events here", I was like "fuck yeah, I'll tell Chris (caddy bro) to jug you with the owner let's get it!" Next thing I know I'm finding out about the "bunker" being leased and used for events the same time y'all did.

I hit my friend Kyle up like "word, that's dope, let's get it poppin" and that's when it got interesting.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:41 PM   #102
Nick H.

Battle rap is a pissing contest at the end of the day, no? I don't date RKelly,
Old 04-19-2016, 06:42 PM   #103
Nick H.

Cold part is if I HAD shown up, it woulda been all good.. Smh
Old 04-19-2016, 06:43 PM   #104
Poems 4 Man

^ nice man. I mean sorry to hear that's how it played it but at least we can all stop speculating. Thx for sharing. Hope it works out for ya.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:45 PM   #105
Nick H.

Does that make sense to y'all?
Old 04-19-2016, 06:47 PM   #106
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Does that make sense to y'all?
100%

The root cause is your current relationship with Avocado.
You guys should probably go for coffee and sort it out.
Avo seems very reasonable.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:53 PM   #107
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
100%

The root cause is your current relationship with Avocado.
You guys should probably go for coffee and sort it out.
Avo seems very reasonable.
Wait, does that mean Avo is a wolf in sheep's clothing?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:53 PM   #108
Poems 4 Man

It's unhealthy for friends to communicate through 3rd parties (ie. FB, twitter, forums) and leaves a lot up for misinterpretation, percieved slights and subliminal.

Avo's reading this thread obviously, so yall should juss link up and squash whatever miscommunication is happening or agree on how things will be going forward in an amicable manner.
Old 04-19-2016, 06:59 PM   #109
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Wait, does that mean Avo is a wolf in sheep's clothing?
No it doesn't at all actually.

Avo is probably one of the most reasonable people in battle rap period, though like all of us, he has made some mistakes in the past which I'm sure he's learnt from and is applying to the current day.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #110
Casual

Quote:
No it doesn't at all actually.

Avo is probably one of the most reasonable people in battle rap period, though like all of us, he has made some mistakes in the past which I'm sure he's learnt from and is applying to the current day.
yeah sounds like he learnt from the mistake of working with lush and is applying those lessons...
Old 04-19-2016, 07:05 PM   #111
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
yeah sounds like he learnt from the mistake of working with lush and is applying those lessons...
Well, that's a rather encompassing and broad statement.

Perhaps it's not just working with Lush period... but drilling down and looking at aspects of their business relationship when it comes to battle rap.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #112
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
http://rapmusic.com/threads/fresh-co...lypse.1338995/

fun read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lush
The time comes to make the decision to be a jcat on the net or someone people fux wit in real life..

either way is cool with me, but you cant have it both ways.. remember that youngins
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #113
Nick H.

I'm really not flying off the handle here, I know I come off as a nut quite often but I'm not. I literally been just grieving, working on music / stacking paper, and helping take care of Caddy's son Eli who is basically my God Son now.. So, it's important to me that people have at least SOME context.. Especially y'all on this site.

With that being said, I'm sure we'll work things out and everyone will continue to make moves either as a unit once again or on our own.

I just really can't play that passive aggressive shit, it goes against every fiber of my being.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:14 PM   #114
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
yea if you hate your life maybe. That shit is 118 pages. lmfao.

Lets ttry to stay focused here riffic.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #115
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Read the first few. If you don't know what that thread even is, you're obviously new here and shouldn't be talking about focusing on anything.

Quote:
Yeah, very reminiscent.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:15 PM   #116
Nick H.

Quote:
Well, that's a rather encompassing and broad statement.

Perhaps it's not just working with Lush period... but drilling down and looking at aspects of their business relationship when it comes to battle rap.
Well you'd have to not be a fuk boi to understand that so congrats brobro!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:16 PM   #117
BLEEZY
Capped In America

BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
I blame bishop
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:16 PM   #118
Nick H.

Quote:
Claaaaaaaassssik #PackVoice
Old 04-19-2016, 07:16 PM   #119
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

you'll get the jist pretty quickly
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:21 PM   #120
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
you'll get the jist pretty quickly
Well thanks for the mature response in our cheerful adult banter unlike that immature nerd sergei T. I'll check it out.

Tags
55357, 56834, 6000gp on his 60 minutes shit., 8207, avo avoiding this thread like the plague, b2b4, don't question who sergei t ledge c=3, futurevoice, kingfly is an untrustworthy homophobe, lush is a real one despite the antics, packvoice, sergei t gets in his feelings, thread heats up, throws wig in fireplace