Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Which Rapper give you that "he a fake dude" feel

Old 01-11-2015, 12:17 PM   #41
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
i have held and shot the guns of my scaredy-cat nerdy ass friend. ain't nobody realer than that.

fuck with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:58 PM   #42
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Heartless, fruitiness dude ever that spits nothing but gun bars
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:18 PM   #43
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
pretty surprised nobody said hitman holla yet. dude always came off fake as hell, talks a good game but def had a good upbringing
???.... hitman is from the westside and then moved out to north county and went to school at hazelwood east... most of u dudes on here would be nervous to even walk in hazelwood east for the mere fact that its all black basically...

and we have a saying in st louis... north county is the new city... that saying is not just something people made up cause it sounded cool lmfao.... its HOOD... i promise 95% of this forum would not be comfortable over in north county...

he also runs through the city with ease... out at Beckett Park hoopin and shit... u gotta be official just to "walk on that park" when the goons are out... much less hoopin with em... hitman is official... and gets love throughout the streets in st louis... trust me... hell even outta town hes all through newark with the bloods... in chiraq he was snappin pics in o-block (with no sponsor) which is possibly the most dangerous hood in America

he has more love in the streets than verb... oh but wait i forgot... he has a father

Ill let u in on another secret... A LOT of people have fathers in the hood... and that roses and bubbles house verb is referring to is still in the middle of all the niggas... dont believe everything u hear in a battle lmao...
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #44
WillyRockBags

WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
well thats cuz every1 is on this "white boys = wankstas " thing in this thread ........ they arent really understanding the point
amazing... u dont even realize that "you" are exactly wut ur talking about
Old 01-11-2015, 04:24 PM   #45
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
???.... hitman is from the westside and then moved out to north county and went to school at hazelwood east... most of u dudes on here would be nervous to even walk in hazelwood east for the mere fact that its all black basically...

and we have a saying in st louis... north county is the new city... that saying is not just something people made up cause it sounded cool lmfao.... its HOOD... i promise 95% of this forum would not be comfortable over in north county...

he also runs through the city with ease... out at Beckett Park hoopin and shit... u gotta be official just to "walk on that park" when the goons are out... much less hoopin with em... hitman is official... and gets love throughout the streets in st louis... trust me... hell even outta town hes all through newark with the bloods... in chiraq he was snappin pics in o-block (with no sponsor) which is possibly the most dangerous hood in America

he has more love in the streets than verb... oh but wait i forgot... he has a father

Ill let u in on another secret... A LOT of people have fathers in the hood... and that roses and bubbles house verb is referring to is still in the middle of all the niggas... dont believe everything u hear in a battle lmao...

I believe you over Mike rigs. Mike rigs was the same guy kissing Dizaster's ass for attention in another thread.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:33 PM   #46
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
I believe you over Mike rigs. Mike rigs was the same guy kissing Dizaster's ass for attention in another thread.
i would never sit and say someone from my city is official in the streets if they weren't... i didnt see wut he said... but i know for a fact hitman gets out in the streets and gets love...

also that block verb was talkin about in a hood we call the SKAN... does have sum bloods... its just predominately crip...
Old 01-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #47
HASH WEDNESDAY

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
HASH WEDNESDAY is a PY Poster
theres maybe 5 battlers who are legit if that
n dude sayin whats the diff between you doin dirt n your friend doin dirt? that makes no sense
HASH WEDNESDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #48
Jamal Richardson

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Jamal Richardson probably likes in here/hair word play
lots of strange projection going on in here
Jamal Richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 08:34 PM   #49
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Rex and Clips
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #50
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
fuck lots of you are corny

theres really no difference between you doing dirt and one of your homies doing dirt, unless you have a big mouth

all it takes is a big homie getting locked doing dirt and you not being a braggard and opening your mouth and thats all it takes

you are a real dude if thats the case

futhermore going out of your way to judge if someone is 'real' is questionable at best

if you dont know em on that level, then who the fuck knows
reading comprehension, nigga.

The thread title doesn't say, which rapper DO YOU KNOW is a fake dude. It says feel. Learn to read.

Second, there's a big difference b/w a homie doing dirt and you doing dirt.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:50 PM   #51
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
reading comprehension, nigga.

The thread title doesn't say, which rapper DO YOU KNOW is a fake dude. It says feel. Learn to read.

Second, there's a big difference b/w a homie doing dirt and you doing dirt.
no there isnt number 1

number 2 i wasnt talking to you fuck boy
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:06 AM   #52
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is the dumbest thread ever
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #53
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
All of them.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:54 AM   #54
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Jackson View Post
I'm positive I speak for the masses when I say All battle rappers are lying exaggerating actors

Some of my favorite entertainment however
This except those branded "corny" are usually being pretty genuine. But yeah, i don't think anyone can seriously argue with this post.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:55 AM   #55
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Hitman Holla always struck me as inredibly fake.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:59 AM   #56
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Arsonal
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:12 AM   #57
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
Hitman Holla always struck me as inredibly fake.
lol... i bet u wouldnt even get outta the car in these hoods he filmed this in... and im not sayin that to be funny... i'd be surprised if u would even "drive through" off the main road

holla is official in st louis i promise u that

Old 01-12-2015, 02:18 AM   #58
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
whats this bullshit about these hoods being so hard and scary? Hundreds o people walk through every day without running into trouble lmao.
THis 'hard man, hard hood" shit has to stop. Its pathetic.

Try having a difficult job and bragging about that LOL. I can almost gaurantee i've sold more drugs than any battle rapper. Who gives a fuck.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:36 AM   #59
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
Quote:
lol... i bet u wouldnt even get outta the car in these hoods he filmed this in... and im not sayin that to be funny... i'd be surprised if u would even "drive through" off the main road

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqn_kB_L6HE
I believe you actually. I took the topic as "who just gives you that fake feel" and Holla was my answer. You know what I mean? I obviously have no idea and on this one will take your word. It's just a feel thing.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:03 AM   #60
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
I believe you actually. I took the topic as "who just gives you that fake feel" and Holla was my answer. You know what I mean? I obviously have no idea and on this one will take your word. It's just a feel thing.
being honest... i understand why u said him some what... i may have said it my dam self if i didnt live in the same city as him...

but living here i know for a fact the streets fuck with holla... im not sayin hollas out here drillin niggas... but i am sayin he's A1 to pull up in most zones and sit on the block... they show him love

bein honest verb has a love hate relationship in the streets of st louis to... prolly more love than hate... so its less than holla... but his homeboy Ajule pronounced "jew lay" is no bullshit a beast in the streets... yall probably aint catch it but wen verb battled ill will... will said "only reason niggas aint fucked u up is cause of ajule nigga"... that was real shit... dude has BIG clout in the westside... so for that to be verbs man tells me he's been around some shit prolly to... not sayin he was doin anything... but around for sure
Old 01-12-2015, 05:09 AM   #61
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqn_kB_L6HE
You think he can still go by after he posted this video though?
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #62
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
That Tycoon Tax character for sure.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:43 AM   #63
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
You think he can still go by after he posted this video though?
i know he can
Old 01-12-2015, 06:06 AM   #64
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Quote:
i know he can
lol..
Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 AM   #65
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
i know he can
Ok, but this one? That's Nino Brown clout he must have.

Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 07:52 AM   #66
0Cajun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
0Cajun probably likes in here/hair word play
Hitman Holla a cartoon

Dead at 'official'
0Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 08:35 AM   #67
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Ok, but this one? That's Nino Brown clout he must have.
honestly... im gonna pass... I think im done entertaining trolling at this point... im not knockin u... do wut u do... it just isnt entertaining to me anymore... im gonna stick to the more real discussions

again no salt or anything i know how yall do lmfao ... i think im just wore out on the trolling side of posting... it doesnt entertain me anymore

Tags
bodypositive