Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
BRR #37 - EURGH - Battle Rap Resume Interview

Old 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM   #1
BattleRapResume

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
BattleRapResume is not the worst person
BRR #37 - EURGH - Battle Rap Resume Interview

Longest episode yet going deep on everything from WRCs to forming DF, battling overseas and Small Soldiers:

Old 09-27-2016, 12:20 PM   #2
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
you'd get a lot more views on these if you cut them up into videos that aren't longer than The Godfather
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:30 PM   #3
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And give em original titles, e.g., "Eurgh discuses WRCs, confirms that jump off were cunts"
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:37 PM   #4
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you'd get a lot more views on these if you cut them up into videos that aren't longer than The Godfather
Are you saying he should be more like HHIR?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 12:39 PM   #5
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Are you saying he should be more like HHIR?
more like AngryFan
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 09-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #6
phoenix

phoenix is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRapResume View Post
Longest episode yet going deep on everything from WRCs to forming DF, battling overseas and Small Soldiers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-Sph1MWYc
This really interests me, one of my alltime favourites. But unfortunately no time at all to watch this 3,5 hours. Any cliffnotes? Does he speak anywhere about his relationship with KOTD? Are they in talks again. Is everything settled? Will he battle again there?

Thanks and keep on doing the great work!
phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #7
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Really good interview, my son woke me up at 6am so I cant believe Im saying this but I listened to the entire thing.
Old 09-27-2016, 02:28 PM   #8
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dont listen to them and fuck the numbers game.

The next one better be 5 hours long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #9
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
fuck the numbers game.
ok ok i'm with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1
Quote:
Old 09-27-2016, 03:30 PM   #10
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
This is a podcast before anything, views are less important on youtube than the subscribers to the podcast etc.
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 03:39 PM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

I only said views in the sense that I would more likely view / listen if the length was less daunting
Quote:
Old 09-27-2016, 03:50 PM   #12
phoenix

phoenix is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
Really good interview, my son woke me up at 6am so I cant believe Im saying this but I listened to the entire thing.
Can you sum it up? Especially regarding the beef with other leagues and if all is ok now? I would love to see him back on KOTD
phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 04:42 PM   #13
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
ok ok i'm with you

i don't even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:38 PM   #14
Jbruck420

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Jbruck420 is not the worst person
I'm gonna subscribe. Don't change the format.
Jbruck420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 10:49 PM   #15
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
Can you sum it up? Especially regarding the beef with other leagues and if all is ok now? I would love to see him back on KOTD
They didn't really touch on the beef too much. It was about Eurghs (mostly solo) battle career. Lots of cool insight and behind the scenes stuff about some of the biggest events in battle rap history i.e. Vendetta , Grizzlemani , WRCs , etc. Quite a few bits on writing and specific bars from the battles and approaches he took and why, stuff like that.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:07 PM   #16
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
i've done 41mins so far,will get back to it though.

on the topic of video length,it might be a good idea to create a second channel and release segments from the interviews that are around 10-30mins long.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:10 PM   #17
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
do it like vlad tv does maybe that way you'll have more to release and it makes for easy listening
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:24 PM   #18
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
do it like vlad tv does maybe that way you'll have more to release and it makes for easy listening
akala on vlad recently>>>

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 07:33 AM   #19
BattleRapResume

BattleRapResume is not the worst person
I do the occasional highlights vid of a past episode as I appreciate the viewtime can be a bit intimidating and it's a good way of introducing someone to the show:

But to be honest the longform conversational nature of podcasts is why I love doing them. JRE, Hardcore History etc. are all about the ramble and the 3hr jaunt. BRR is more of a podcast than anything, the YT is more for the compilations and most disliked etc.

Cheers for all the feedback too guy, really appreciated.