Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo

Old 01-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #1
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo

Syd and Frankie Wapps did post battle interviews with high tv..

Frankie Wapps goes in on..
Eurgh
Mook
Url
Shuffle t and marlo
And others...

Shows love to fresco qp Krack liberty battle league Syd

I'm telling you shit is about to get interesting again

He definitely got em
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:04 PM   #2
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn I'm happy you guys's 2016 New Year's resolution was to FSU in Battle Rap but an hour of audio bro, you guys must want me to start doing PCP in attempt to pay attention. No More Drugs
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Damn I'm happy you guys's 2016 New Year's resolution was to FSU in Battle Rap but an hour of audio bro, you guys must want me to start doing PCP in attempt to pay attention. No More Drugs
Light that dust baby boy
Old 01-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #4
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
everybody he goes "in" on os 100x more relevant than he is,nagl

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:19 PM   #5
talal12345

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
talal12345 is a PY Poster
Dead @ "goes in on". You his hypeman now?
talal12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 05:25 PM   #6
JazeJuce
VIP

When were me and frankie not hyping each other?

Cliffnotes: first half of video is syd being interviewed.. he was very reasonable honest and level headed

Then frankie comes in and takes fresh dookies all over people who deserve it.

As far as people being more relevant I personally dgaf because I know these dudes can get waxed. Especially the brits. But hey they can keep hiding behind their relevance if that makes them feel secure.
Old 01-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #7
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frankie Wapps is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
As far as people being more relevant I personally dgaf because I know these dudes can get waxed. Especially the brits. But hey they can keep hiding behind their relevance if that makes them feel secure.
This and then some! A whack ass bitch with no clothes on dancing with a hula hoop around her waist gets more views than any battle ever so miss me with relevance talk. Also I don't buy views or followers. Either way enjoy the interview. It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?
Frankie Wapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #8
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps View Post
This and then some! A whack ass bitch with no clothes on dancing with a hula hoop around her waist gets more views than any battle ever so miss me with relevance talk. Also I don't buy views or followers. Either way enjoy the interview. It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?
you don't buy views or followers,thats obvious...

nah i wont listen to an interview when the crux is "i'm jealous i can'tdo what any of these guys currently do,and are better than i ever was"

if you can "wax these dudes(lol)" then do it,stop talking shit when you mean nothing to modern battling

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 06:31 PM   #9
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post

nah i wont listen to an interview when the crux is "i'm jealous i can'tdo what any of these guys currently do,and are better than i ever was"

if you can "wax these dudes(lol)" then do it,stop talking shit when you mean nothing to modern battling
Show some fucking respect dick hole

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:22 PM   #10
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Quote:

Dude wipe your mouth, eurgh's kids are still showing.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #11
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?
your gta 5 - trevor esque persona you are trying to portray is cliché as fuck, and if this is how far you've come since the days of you and your lovers attempt att killing people softly with multies, then by all means crawl the fuck back into the primordial ooze from whence you came you fucking troglodyte.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 12:28 AM   #12
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
your gta 5 - trevor esque persona you are trying to portray is cliché as fuck, and if this is how far you've come since the days of you and your lovers attempt att killing people softly with multies, then by all means crawl the fuck back into the primordial ooze from whence you came you fucking troglodyte.
He killed eurgh before he can kill him again
Old 01-17-2016, 06:03 AM   #13
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
This wannabe Trevor from GTA 5 thing is infinitely more interesting than meaningless multi spazzing. It only seems strange because Frankie uses the same voice that he uses on the radio, it makes for a weird contrast between what he is saying and what his vocal tone portrays. Then again, I think that is part of the comedy, kinda like how Wizard would not be half as funny without his middle-class accent.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:19 AM   #14
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
lol I can't read posts like this without imagining you saying this to Jayz and Wapps in person.. Firstly, you wouldn't be able to muster up the courage or wit to say this to them face to face, and secondly, if you did, their freestyle rebuttles would be hilarious
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:07 PM   #15
paddy87

Quote:

a lil chip on your shoulder there eh lol

dead at "these dudes can get waxed" you are almost a "spitting it darker" punchline without the self awareness lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 05:26 PM   #16
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Thanks for the listen! I had to take time from pinching my kidnapped sex slaves back skin in my basement to do the interview so you know I was heated!!!
Old 01-15-2016, 05:48 PM   #17
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If Mook can call out Drake and not be given shit for the difference in relevancy any battle rapper should be able to do the same to Mook.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:08 PM   #18
paddy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
If Mook can call out Drake and not be given shit for the difference in relevancy any battle rapper should be able to do the same to Mook.
totally different scenario

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 06:35 PM   #19
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
totally different scenario
Except its not at all.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:28 PM   #20
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Except its not at all.
I mean at least some people have a functioning brain. These kids hate logic and react on emotion like a whiny female would. Must be eurghs cousin.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #21
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
I mean at least some people have a functioning brain. These kids hate logic and react on emotion like a whiny female would. Must be eurghs cousin.
Yeah sharlo will continue to battle us through eurghs forum enforcers it's all good. They can still see hands anytime they want
Old 01-15-2016, 06:38 PM   #22
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Juce and Wapps >> being "relevant" in battling in 2016
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:52 PM   #23
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
It's amazing that neither of you have gotten any less delusional in the past 8/9 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #24
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
Know your place
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:01 PM   #25
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I was just thinking "How is it possible that this interviewer is more of a twat than Wapps?" Then Absyrd appeared on screen
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:03 PM   #26
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
If 'getting waxed' means you think can beat them:

^∞

If it means some gay shit, you've got my blessing. Follow your heart brehs
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:25 PM   #27
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Shit, the period pads are coming out for this one. We got some free bleeders here.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:53 PM   #28
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don't know if you guys can beat Sharlo, but there can never be enough shit talk in battle rap imo
Keep it up!!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:54 PM   #29
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
youre pretty embarrassing
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 08:29 PM   #30
Frankie Wapps
VIP

I love it when people come in extra disrespectful, tell me how I'm feeling when I say what I say then back petal the fuck out of it like I didn't just read their comments so they don't come off as whiny little girls who got offended.

I don't give a fuck if you think what I say, said or will say is corny. IF my cousin comes in and backs me up, awesome cause he's not trying to have yous drown out people who fuck with us with your pro faggot antics.

Guy you love eurgh. Take that how you want but if you're getting envy from my comments then you obviously don't know me. I'm just pushing back to what is happening behind closed doors. You don't like it, don't comment and keep me irrelevant instead of showing me that you bleed once a month. People ducking us after being offered something real nice, having eurgh purposely look to sabotage an event that I return in is more than enough besides the decade of shit talk about us. Yeah miss me with your speculation.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:39 PM   #31
paddy87

Quote:
I love it when people come in extra disrespectful, tell me how I'm feeling when I say what I say then back petal the fuck out of it like I didn't just read their comments so they don't come off as whiny little girls who got offended.

I don't give a fuck if you think what I say, said or will say is corny. IF my cousin comes in and backs me up, awesome cause he's not trying to have yous drown out people who fuck with us with your pro faggot antics.

Guy you love eurgh. Take that how you want but if you're getting envy from my comments then you obviously don't know me. I'm just pushing back to what is happening behind closed doors. You don't like it, don't comment and keep me irrelevant instead of showing me that you bleed once a month. People ducking us after being offered something real nice, having eurgh purposely look to sabotage an event that I return in is more than enough besides the decade of shit talk about us. Yeah miss me with your speculation.
who has been "extra disrespectful"?

give me one example lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 11:00 PM   #32
rogermellie

Quote:

Eurgh is a twat, you're an even bigger twat. No backpedalling, you were shite battlers and you seem completly delusional about it, it's funny if anything.
If you're actually both just taking the piss and are much more self aware than you seemed recently then fair enough, that was actually what I'd expect you to be like but these recent threads and now this interview make it seem like you're still hung up on your small period of time being known for being comically bad at something.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by rogermellie; 01-15-2016 at 11:11 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:19 PM   #33
JazeJuce
VIP

Amazing opinions in here guys for sure. It's a shame big leagues actually think we're fire and look to put us on fire cards against top names. What is it with you dickslurping faggots that you don't understand we were on deck for the biggest event this year but only aren't because they ducked us? What do you guys think you're gonna make us defensive about what we did in the past? Lol nice try eurgh jrs.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:23 PM   #34
paddy87

Quote:
Amazing opinions in here guys for sure. It's a shame big leagues actually think we're fire and look to put us on fire cards against top names. What is it with you dickslurping faggots that you don't understand we were on deck for the biggest event this year but only aren't because they ducked us? What do you guys think you're gonna make us defensive about what we did in the past? Lol nice try eurgh jrs.
amazing how many leagues have tried to book you,and yet theres no video lol

stop talking and start writing bcoz i would wax y'all lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM   #35
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
amazing how many leagues have tried to book you,and yet theres no video lol

stop talking and start writing bcoz i would wax y'all lol
Wishing it weren't true doesn't make it false mate.
Old 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM   #36
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I might believe that when I see it, oh and you were terrible in the WRCs. I do however like your "did I get him franky?" videos you did, those were good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM   #37
paddy87

Quote:
Amazing opinions in here guys for sure. It's a shame big leagues actually think we're fire and look to put us on fire cards against top names..
what big leagues?

i'm only a pokemon rookie but fire v fire is risky!

especiallythe fire you bring haha

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-15-2016, 08:53 PM   #38
Absyrd
Contributor

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Absyrd is a PY Poster
hiya friends haha
Absyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:15 AM   #39
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absyrd View Post
hiya friends haha
hey it's relik. i bought assaultandbattling.com when it expired. let me know if you ever want it back and i'll sell it to you for a reasonable price. just didn't want to see someone else buy it and then make you pay thousands.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:37 PM   #40
paddy87

this didnt go how you thought eh lol

y'all should get a battle vs big cannon +1 on rbe bcoz then freestyle rebttles are gonna be gd!

i dunno,one of the dudes tht made this popular just doin. a shitty audio about what you aint doin?

how about marv/quest vs wapps/juce on marv/quests league?

get ya rep up again bois

@hectorbizerk

Tags
8734, brits still upset, brits tend to be fags, duckle t and dodge-o, jaze sticks up for his bf, jaze+wapps=cock ferrets lol, neospeech paul returns, no not my precious eurgh, paddy+magik sharlo bff