Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2016, 12:53 AM   #121
Neospeech Paul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Neospeech Paul is a PY Poster
__________________
ENEMIES OF THE MOVEMENT:

Frankie Wapps
Jaze Juce
CallMeDecoy
BigNeck (RIP)
Gun So Big
Nick Vayne
baldjewishman (RIP)
Neospeech Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 04:57 AM   #122
WiggerDaDon
I'm retarded
 
WiggerDaDon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 168
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
WiggerDaDon is not the worst person
I thought I had autism until I saw this, now I think we both have autism.
WiggerDaDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:04 AM   #123
magik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMike View Post
IJaze is my dog tho. I just spoke with him a few days ago.
cool, you can tandem-crawl off that bridge then both of you.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:49 AM   #124
ass2myface
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,175
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
this shit still going lmao?

this thread has more views than frankies battle against syd,kinda shows how relevant the guy is!
dumb ass point tbh... Some random ass cat that never watched an NBA game in their life can make a post on forums saying Kobe is better then lebron, and it will do numbers no matter how played out the debate is.... same way these dumb ass racial/ political threads always do numbers...

I get you reppin your team, but most battle cats have a short shelve life, marlo n shuffle are far from untouchable/ immune to getting called out by cats that fathered their style to SOME extent....
ass2myface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 09:40 AM   #125
Prelec
Battlerapper
 
Prelec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: LAND OF THE DUTCH
Posts: 3,514
Mentioned: 714 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neospeech Paul View Post
wow ur back !!
__________________
ɔǝןǝɹd
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:32 AM   #126
Rim
Registered User
 
Rim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Scotland
Posts: 376
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Rim is a PY Poster
lol, I think this thread was supposed to build some hype for Wapps' return. All it's done is make me never wanna watch one of his/Juice's battles.

*waits for freestyle "rebuttle" about rimming*
Rim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:57 PM   #127
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,775
Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
dumb ass point tbh... Some random ass cat that never watched an NBA game in their life can make a post on forums saying Kobe is better then lebron, and it will do numbers no matter how played out the debate is.... same way these dumb ass racial/ political threads always do numbers...

I get you reppin your team, but most battle cats have a short shelve life, marlo n shuffle are far from untouchable/ immune to getting called out by cats that fathered their style to SOME extent....
Analogies aren't really your thing I see.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:00 PM   #128
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
dumb ass point tbh... Some random ass cat that never watched an NBA game in their life can make a post on forums saying Kobe is better then lebron, and it will do numbers no matter how played out the debate is.... same way these dumb ass racial/ political threads always do numbers...

I get you reppin your team, but most battle cats have a short shelve life, marlo n shuffle are far from untouchable/ immune to getting called out by cats that fathered their style to SOME extent....
repping what team lmao?

where have i stuck up for anyone lol?
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:02 PM   #129
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim View Post
lol, I think this thread was supposed to build some hype for Wapps' return. All it's done is make me never wanna watch one of his/Juice's battles.

*waits for freestyle "rebuttle" about rimming*
this lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 04:33 PM   #130
EndlessMike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
cool, you can tandem-crawl off that bridge then both of you.
Our last meal before we crawl off the bridge, broccoli and cheese.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 06:47 PM   #131
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMike View Post
Our last meal before we crawl off the bridge, broccoli and cheese.
Going out a champion!

Ignore these don't floppers.. they're mad that frankie shitted on their favs. Don't deny them the right to be faggots. Dey need dat.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:17 PM   #132
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
Going out a champion!

Ignore these don't floppers.. they're mad that frankie shitted on their favs. Don't deny them the right to be faggots. Dey need dat.
what age are you,honestly lol?

2016 and grown men still use faggot as an insult,if thts your level of creativity then thank fuck nobody wants to book you!
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:21 PM   #133
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
what age are you,honestly lol?

2016 and grown men still use faggot as an insult,if thts your level of creativity then thank fuck nobody wants to book you!
It's a shame your precious eurgh reached out to me to battle in dint flop as well as superior leagues but keep living in fantasy realm if you need.

I use faggot as a descriptive term for you more than an insult
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #134
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
It's a shame your precious eurgh reached out to me to battle in dint flop as well as superior leagues but keep living in fantasy realm if you need.

I use faggot as a descriptive term for you more than an insult
its like you're genuinely retarded!

stated several times i don't like eurgh,now he's precious to me lmao?

superior leagues?

so you've been invited on to URL,cool lol

gotta love these "everybody has tried to book me" cunts who somehow never take these massive leagues up on their offers,yet are willing to battle on no name leagues lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:39 PM   #135
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
its like you're genuinely retarded!

stated several times i don't like eurgh,now he's precious to me lmao?

superior leagues?

so you've been invited on to URL,cool lol

gotta love these "everybody has tried to book me" cunts who somehow never take these massive leagues up on their offers,yet are willing to battle on no name leagues lol
Are you that retarded that you don't comprehend that I was asked to battle shuffle t and marlo on a main stage event and they declined? Are you that faggot that your judgement is clouded with images of arkaic?

Url is not the only league better than don't flop.. kill yourself promptly
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:45 PM   #136
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
Are you that retarded that you don't comprehend that I was asked to battle shuffle t and marlo on a main stage event and they declined? Are you that faggot that your judgement is clouded with images of arkaic?

Url is not the only league better than don't flop.. kill yourself promptly
are you tht fucking entitled that you think people NEED to battle you when asked lol?

theres literally no upside to them battling you two!they battle teams like pat stay/rone,yet they should jump at the chance to battle two old guys who haven't battled in years,and who still constantly talk about WRC's lol

dead at you thinking theres any bigger leagues than DF other than URL and KOTD lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #137
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
are you tht fucking entitled that you think people NEED to battle you when asked lol?

theres literally no upside to them battling you two!they battle teams like pat stay/rone,yet they should jump at the chance to battle two old guys who haven't battled in years,and who still constantly talk about WRC's lol

dead at you thinking theres any bigger leagues than DF other than URL and KOTD lol
You can keep trying to change your argument points when you lose if you want but like I said before ... url is not the only league way better than don't flop and a superior league to don't flop asked me to battle shuffle t and marlo... whether they want to or not is irrelevant because a major league asked.. so kick rocks with no shoes on. So if those two cowards don't want to do it because they're cherry picking opponents that's fine they can do what works for them. But don't pretend your faggot ass uk slurping opinion reflects any leagues outside of the British one.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:59 PM   #138
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
You can keep trying to change your argument points when you lose if you want but like I said before ... url is not the only league way better than don't flop and a superior league to don't flop asked me to battle shuffle t and marlo... whether they want to or not is irrelevant because a major league asked.. so kick rocks with no shoes on. So if those two cowards don't want to do it because they're cherry picking opponents that's fine they can do what works for them. But don't pretend your faggot ass uk slurping opinion reflects any leagues outside of the British one.
you are sooo fucking butthurt!

my point has been the same from the start,you guys aint relevant in the scene,its that simple.

you said multiple leagues bigger than dont flop reached out,when its obviously only KOTD out of the two tht are bigger ,which reached out.

listen man people who dont wanna battle you aint cowards,you just dnt have a name in modern battking other than an anecdote in battles lol

shufflo willing to battle pat stay/rone,but are ducking you two haha,wish i had tht level of delusion lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:12 PM   #139
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
you are sooo fucking butthurt!

my point has been the same from the start,you guys aint relevant in the scene,its that simple.

you said multiple leagues bigger than dont flop reached out,when its obviously only KOTD out of the two tht are bigger ,which reached out.

listen man people who dont wanna battle you aint cowards,you just dnt have a name in modern battking other than an anecdote in battles lol

shufflo willing to battle pat stay/rone,but are ducking you two haha,wish i had tht level of delusion lol
You can call me delusional till you're blue in the face and I will continue to call them out on ducking a battle that had enough demand for a major league to try to organize. Your argument hasn't changed and has remained invalid.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:16 PM   #140
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
You can call me delusional till you're blue in the face and I will continue to call them out on ducking a battle that had enough demand for a major league to try to organize. Your argument hasn't changed and has remained invalid.
said major league books tycoon tax,you haven't battled on said major league,you're irrelevant!

keep talking about eurgh and arkaic after how many years?shit is sad af tbh!
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #141
magik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
Going out a champion!

Ignore these don't floppers.. they're mad that frankie shitted on their favs. Don't deny them the right to be faggots. Dey need dat.
i don't give a fuck even if superman & aqua-man asked you to be in their fucking phantasy baseball league, your existence hold zero importance in a bigger picture. yet here you are on the internet trying your darndest to bring yourself out of some fucking closet that you and that hunchback you call a 'partner' have been in for the past six or seven years.

near your fucking thirties and trying to get back into ''rap battles'' i mean wow way to go man, you sure made something of yourself in life, how fucking badly does your 9-5 suck financially for you to be forced into doing this?

cuz i mean let's call a spade a spade here, judging by the support and ''intrest'' in your ''product'' (which currently sits several notches below more then a couple gz-names) the world stopped caring about you a long fucking time ago.

guess that celeb roast ''financial plan'' didn't pan out huh?

Last edited by magik; 01-18-2016 at 08:31 PM.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 11:42 PM   #142
JazeJuce
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
i don't give a fuck even if superman & aqua-man asked you to be in their fucking phantasy baseball league, your existence hold zero importance in a bigger picture. yet here you are on the internet trying your darndest to bring yourself out

yeah ok but shuffle t and marlo are deeply important in the bigger picture. you have to pry yourself off of their dick every once in a while and see the world. it's a great place.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:29 AM   #143
magik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
yeah ok but shuffle t and marlo are deeply important in the bigger picture. you have to pry yourself off of their dick every once in a while and see the world. it's a great place.
broseph, you are trying to get back into something i have on in the background as leisure entertainment, meaning i do not play favorites, nor do i give a bigger fuck about any particular league (or battler) then the other, in fact you could say i don't give a fuck about any of the leagues.


i just have a zero policy for dumb cunts, which means a zero policy for human waste such as yourself.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:55 AM   #144
Frankie Wapps
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frankie Wapps is a PY Poster
Wow people are quick to give us a hard time to stating facts while people get over the top offended about shit like a bitch would and then try to flip it like we're immature for shitting on people being real disrespectful to us. Fucking ass backwards how you kids are.

Funniest part is not one of them would actually say this to me in person and instead look to have a drink with me and interrupt me during violent ebony sex to ask if they can join without a blindfold. Fuck you, you get no herpes from me!!!! You're lucky if I allow you to catch hepatitis a - c. Marks.
Frankie Wapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:01 AM   #145
Frankie Wapps
VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 34
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frankie Wapps is a PY Poster
Oh yeah and Emancee to respond to you from earlier. Asian gag porn is only fun if they're in pain. Other than that, flaccid dick, like when Eurgh sees a girl naked but gets full chub on shelf when Thesaurus starts his rounds.
Frankie Wapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:13 AM   #146
magik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps View Post
Funniest part is not one of them would actually say this to me in person and instead look to have a drink with me
how much you care to wager son?
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:25 AM   #147
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps View Post
Wow people are quick to give us a hard time to stating facts while people get over the top offended about shit like a bitch would and then try to flip it like we're immature for shitting on people being real disrespectful to us. Fucking ass backwards how you kids are.

Funniest part is not one of them would actually say this to me in person
yeah i'd tell you that that everyone you mentioned is more relevant in battle rap,of you disagreed i'd tell you again.would also tell you calling people out when you have no chance of battling them as it stands,is not a good look.

i dont see why you two find it strange that you aren't relevant names in modern battle rap,great back in the day,but nobody wants to see y'all apart from a few
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:32 AM   #148
EndlessMike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
yeah i'd tell you that that everyone you mentioned is more relevant in battle rap,of you disagreed i'd tell you again.would also tell you calling people out when you have no chance of battling them as it stands,is not a good look.

i dont see why you two find it strange that you aren't relevant names in modern battle rap,great back in the day,but nobody wants to see y'all apart from a few
A lot of people, including your favorite battlers, want to see them man, it's why all these leagues are trying to book it but people keep ducking.

For shame paddy.

This is only the beginning.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #149
magik
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 94
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMike View Post
A lot of people, including your favorite battlers, want to see them man, it's why all these leagues are trying to book it but people keep ducking.

For shame paddy.

This is only the beginning.
^ the hilarity of frank & jaze telling other people to jump off (x) battlers testicles when they have their friends jumping into threads to ''have their backs''

dude keep your love poems to facebook chat instead.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #150
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,153
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessMike View Post
A lot of people, including your favorite battlers, want to see them man, it's why all these leagues are trying to book it but people keep ducking.

For shame paddy.

This is only the beginning.
the numbers,and interest from battlers obviously dont match your enthusiasm tbh.

hey if its only the beginning then good,they can put together a run of battles and become relevant enough to get decent teams,we need more humour in battles these days anyway.
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:46 AM   #151
EndlessMike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
^ the hilarity of frank & jaze telling other people to jump off (x) battlers testicles when they have their friends jumping into threads to ''have their backs''

dude keep your love poems to facebook chat instead.
Magik, with a K, you are creative dude I love it.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:49 AM   #152
EndlessMike
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
the numbers,and interest from battlers obviously dont match your enthusiasm tbh.

hey if its only the beginning then good,they can put together a run of battles and become relevant enough to get decent teams,we need more humour in battles these days anyway.
I agree we need more humor. They're coming back at the perfect time, and when their 2 v 2 pops, shuffle and Marlo will make more sense. I'm not arguing with you's guys I'm just saying its a breath of fresh air.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8734, brits still upset, brits tend to be fags, duckle t and dodge-o, jaze sticks up for his bf, jaze+wapps=cock ferrets lol, neospeech paul returns, no not my precious eurgh, paddy+magik sharlo bff


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,476
Threads: 26,321
Posts: 723,328
Total Online: 1825

Newest Member: Ratking

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.