Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Frankie Wapps goes off on eurgh, mook and sharlo

Old 01-16-2016, 04:21 AM   #81
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
what works? talking shit to get responded to? mission accomplished i guess.

they would wash sharlo in a battle. dbd & caustic beat em and they're the diet sweetened with splenda version.
who wants to see them battle?

stop bein a pussy and admit they're done

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 04:24 AM   #82
Celph Taut
Godly..

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Celph Taut has seen da-feet
I've never heard of Jaze or Frankie, but mad respect to both of them for going the offence with no shame. Fuck it, get your self heard, and do the work necessary for these leagues to say "OK, let's get this done".
Celph Taut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 04:24 AM   #83
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
what works? talking shit to get responded to? mission accomplished i guess.

they would wash sharlo in a battle. dbd & caustic beat em and they're the diet sweetened with splenda version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
everybody he goes "in" on os 100x more relevant than he is,nagl

also theres my first post
extra disrepectful so tht cunts like you amd forhottem battlers would notice eh

fuckin plum

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-16-2016, 05:38 AM   #84
TonySharks
Sharks Industries

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
TonySharks is not the worst person
9 pages of men arguing over battle rap politics great....

01 - CHRISTIAN 818
02 - ALKI DAVID
03 - G MONEY
04 - FILMON
05 - MANIK
06 - NORBES
07 - DAYLYT
08 - LAURA TARSI
09 - BILLY BOONDOCKS
10 - GUY WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SHOW OUT

TonySharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:02 AM   #85
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I bet that Shuffarlo don't have a clue who is dissing them,lol. They probably think the WRCs are some myth
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:27 AM   #86
Particular Apples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Particular Apples is not the worst person
I can't think of a single reason Shuffle T & Marlo would want to battle these beyond irrelevant dudes who even in their prime 9 years ago were corny laughingstocks.

Comes across as a desperate cry for attention.

There are so many people/teams it'd be cool to see battle Shufflo - these fools are way down the bottom of the list
Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:40 AM   #87
TonySharks
Sharks Industries

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
TonySharks is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Particular Apples View Post
Comes across as a desperate cry for attention.

FACTS.

01 - CHRISTIAN 818
02 - ALKI DAVID
03 - G MONEY
04 - FILMON
05 - MANIK
06 - NORBES
07 - DAYLYT
08 - LAURA TARSI
09 - BILLY BOONDOCKS
10 - GUY WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SHOW OUT

TonySharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:10 PM   #88
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Sorry fanboys.. but leagues that are > don't flop don't feel the same way as you. But hey they can hide behind that excuse forever but when fans ask why it hasn't happened it's gonna be common knowledge that it wasn't because of us
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:37 PM   #89
Particular Apples

Particular Apples is not the worst person
somethin somethin somethin cum fer a flask

Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 01:45 PM   #90
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
jaze and frank were never anything special back in the day i dont see that changing in modern battle rap
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 02:05 PM   #91
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
America
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 03:27 PM   #92
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shuffarlo have proved to be total whores who will battle pretty much anyone if the views etc are there. This comes down to views more than politics. If Wapps and Juce can get crazy views for their 'top tier' battle in May, then probably Shuffarlo will step up.

That said, there are a LOT of battles that I would rather see than Shuffarlo. I really don't see any reason for this battle other than Shuffarlo's fame. Stylistically, it's a really uninteresting clash.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:20 PM   #93
JazeJuce
VIP

Yeah this ended up being a fire interview
Old 01-16-2016, 07:26 PM   #94
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
Yeah this ended up being a fire interview
I wanna get Shufflo on the RMBVA podcast soon; any chance you guys would want to do the week after or even day after?

edit: I promise not to have any awkward footage of me smoking a bong while battle audio is played over top
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 07:49 PM   #95
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I wanna get Shufflo on the RMBVA podcast soon; any chance you guys would want to do the week after or even day after?

edit: I promise not to have any awkward footage of me smoking a bong while battle audio is played over top
I see no problem with that
Old 01-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #96
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Shuffarlo have proved to be total whores who will battle pretty much anyone if the views etc are there.
I don't really understand the basis for this, I can't think of many battles that they have taken as a team that don't really make sense and that were done for views.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:30 PM   #97
Frankie Wapps
VIP

Frankie Wapps is a PY Poster
Wow. To see how some of you spend your time and where you put your energy is beyond me. Coming back to this thread the second someone acts normal and shows support these kids rush in to discredit them and shame them lol. One thing for sure hasn't changed a bit since 07 is how big of faggots people act. That shit is full steam ahead. I'm choking a Taiwanese prosty half to death and yous are literally crying over this shit.

Yo Eurgh instead of having your little pale faced basement dwelling cronies talk shit, say to me in Cali at KOTD!!!!!!!
Frankie Wapps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:38 PM   #98
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
you guys are weird
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 09:42 PM   #99
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Wapps View Post

Yo Eurgh instead of having your little pale faced basement dwelling cronies talk shit, say to me in Cali at KOTD!!!!!!!
Yeah that should def happen
Old 01-16-2016, 09:49 PM   #100
CBA

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Wow. To see how some of you spend your time and where you put your energy is beyond me. Coming back to this thread the second someone acts normal and shows support these kids rush in to discredit them and shame them lol. One thing for sure hasn't changed a bit since 07 is how big of faggots people act. That shit is full steam ahead. I'm choking a Taiwanese prosty half to death and yous are literally crying over this shit.

Frankie you should battle Dizasteurgh
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 10:28 PM   #101
Taktikz

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Taktikz is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Frankie you should battle Dizasteurgh
This is an amazing idea. Somebody get this guy a sandwich immediately.

Nice interview - definitely brought some shit up that I didn't know about - especially when it comes to how URL interacted w/ these guys early on.

Now let's get this Dizasteurgh battle set up!
Taktikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 11:45 PM   #102
magik

magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
It was fun although I would rather be choking petite hispanic women to techno beats on webcam. To each his own right?
your gta 5 - trevor esque persona you are trying to portray is cliché as fuck, and if this is how far you've come since the days of you and your lovers attempt att killing people softly with multies, then by all means crawl the fuck back into the primordial ooze from whence you came you fucking troglodyte.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 12:28 AM   #103
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
your gta 5 - trevor esque persona you are trying to portray is cliché as fuck, and if this is how far you've come since the days of you and your lovers attempt att killing people softly with multies, then by all means crawl the fuck back into the primordial ooze from whence you came you fucking troglodyte.
He killed eurgh before he can kill him again
Old 01-17-2016, 01:09 AM   #104
CBA

Mentioned: 231 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Gotta be honest wasn't a big fan of Frankie Wapps but after the Syd battle and listening to this interview I'd definitely like to see him and Juce team up and get back into the scene. Frankie pretty much brings up one of the best points I've heard in a while that pretty much half the guy's out there are just impersonating other dudes, I think most battle rap fans are dying to see something that's different yet still good. Would be interesting to see if KOTD reaches out to these dudes for future events.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:03 AM   #105
Emancee

Quote:
This wannabe Trevor from GTA 5 thing is infinitely more interesting than meaningless multi spazzing. It only seems strange because Frankie uses the same voice that he uses on the radio, it makes for a weird contrast between what he is saying and what his vocal tone portrays. Then again, I think that is part of the comedy, kinda like how Wizard would not be half as funny without his middle-class accent.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:19 AM   #106
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
lol I can't read posts like this without imagining you saying this to Jayz and Wapps in person.. Firstly, you wouldn't be able to muster up the courage or wit to say this to them face to face, and secondly, if you did, their freestyle rebuttles would be hilarious
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:27 AM   #107
magik

magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
lol I can't read posts like this without imagining you saying this to Jayz and Wapps in person.. Firstly, you wouldn't be able to muster up the courage or wit to say this to them face to face, and secondly, if you did, their freestyle rebuttles would be hilarious
yeah, because ''freestyle rebuttles'' is totally what those two clowns are known for. should probably wipe the frank and jaze juice off your chin before trying to speak son.
Old 01-17-2016, 01:53 PM   #108
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
yeah, because ''freestyle rebuttles'' is totally what those two clowns are known for. should probably wipe the frank and jaze juice off your chin before trying to speak son.
take your own advice.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:33 PM   #109
magik

magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
take your own advice.
last time i was your height i was in middle school. you are an out of shape 5 foot (something) shitstain who try to make ends meet by insulting other grown men in a rhyming format to supplement your shitty ass 9-5 regular income.

Last edited by magik; 01-17-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:41 PM   #110
paddy87

this shit still going lmao?

this thread has more views than frankies battle against syd,kinda shows how relevant the guy is!

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-17-2016, 03:43 PM   #111
Emancee

Quote:
this shit still going lmao?

this thread has more views than frankies battle against syd,kinda shows how relevant the guy is!
Or just how much people on this forum like shit-talking, lol.
Old 01-17-2016, 03:49 PM   #112
paddy87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Or just how much people on this forum like shit-talking, lol.
perhaps,but when abattle thats been up for a week has less views than more recent battles on DF extra and the GZ channel,then it might be time to reassess just how interested people are in watching you battle!

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-17-2016, 04:33 PM   #113
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
last time i was your height i was in middle school. you are an out of shape 5 foot (something) shitstain who try to make ends meet by insulting other grown men in a rhyming format to supplement your shitty ass 9-5 regular income.
You were my height in middle school but I was never the coward dick slurper that you currently are as an adult.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:36 PM   #114
JazeJuce
VIP

Quote:
perhaps,but when abattle thats been up for a week has less views than more recent battles on DF extra and the GZ channel,then it might be time to reassess just how interested people are in watching you battle!
Nah I think it's more that a lot of u forum for lifers are more interested in giving frankie negative attention than you are acknowledging a good performance.
Old 01-17-2016, 04:42 PM   #115
paddy87

Quote:
Nah I think it's more that a lot of u forum for lifers are more interested in giving frankie negative attention than you are acknowledging a good performance.
forum for lifers lol?

what age are you,seriously?

you start a thread based around negative energy,then moan when your partner gets some back?you seem retarded as fuck tbh

aint even really been negative tbh,frankie is not on the level of anyone mentioned in the title of the thread,thats a fact.

if his performance was tht good,then surely the reason it has next to no views is either,frankie has no fans,or he can't promote for shit!either way,that aint a good look for a battler!

keep riding for ya boi tho,aint like it makes him look worse lol

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-17-2016, 05:19 PM   #116
magik

magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
You were my height in middle school but I was never the coward dick slurper that you currently are as an adult.
''dick slurper'' that how secure you are in your own sexuality there son? some pseudo-alpha shit trying to call someone a homosexual?

why don't you just crawl yourself off the nearest bridge, i'd suggest walking/running or jumping but i seriously question if you even possess the mental faculties needed to achieve that.

Last edited by magik; 01-17-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 05:36 PM   #117
paddy87

Quote:
''dick slurper'' that how secure you are in your own sexuality there son? some pseudo-alpha shit trying to call someone a homosexual?
hes done it in like every second post lol,comes across as weird af from a dude probs mid/late 30's

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-17-2016, 06:33 PM   #118
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Two grown men who argue for 12 pages with a bunch of 14-year-olds have the nerve to look down & talk shit to anyone else...

Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 10:54 PM   #119
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
Laughin' like beavis.
steveelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:40 AM   #120
EndlessMike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
It's nice to have something different in battle rap. Juce and Wapps are two unique motherfuckers, and it's refreshing to have some wise guy shit innit. Also, to show I'm not bias toward that crew, I wish complex wasn't at that battle. Last time I talked to him he asked me to judge an online battle between him and newyork giant in a private skype type session thing. I left the session as soon as he said, "I'm type bored." Jaze is my dog tho. I just spoke with him a few days ago.
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8734, brits still upset, brits tend to be fags, duckle t and dodge-o, jaze sticks up for his bf, jaze+wapps=cock ferrets lol, neospeech paul returns, no not my precious eurgh, paddy+magik sharlo bff