Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Organik vs lazy battlers

Old 01-27-2015, 05:01 AM   #41
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykiller View Post
How is he alienating fans? It's unfair to both fans and other battlers when someone just shows up for a paycheck. Not only are you discouraging fans from spending money on events, but potential fans are turned away by lackluster shows. You're fucking up the promoter's money and you're fucking up other battlers' money for future bookings.

But good luck booking any big name battler if you're threatening to play with their money.
This wasn't an example of him going at fans, but here, OTBVA, groups of fans in talkback, are all at one time or another people he throws shots at. I take the shit as a grain of salt, because I know deep down the staff appreciate us, and they know we appreciate them. But yeah, I don't think much of it, but I still understand that it happens
Old 01-27-2015, 05:05 AM   #42
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
I already solved this issue in another thread if KOTD would just listen.
I don't know how to quote your quoted quote however you are spot on 150% correct. please kotd / url staff explain why this isn't a good idear
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:05 AM   #43
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
just never book verb again, he sucks now.

his "excuses" lol.... anyone who believes that shit is a chump... and a cock sucker.

do you think PRO boxers just show up and decide they r gonna fight the first 9 rounds then give away the next 3?

LOL.. verb fans I swear... verb was once a great.. and no doubt hes a legend of this shit... but come on... just don't book him again... unless he is willing to accept half the pay for his next showing (if he shows up with fire rounds, then he can go back to getting paid his normal fees)

its not the battlers fault entirely.. they see loopholes in the system and abuse them.. eh.. its kinda shitty and real fans like me have no appreciation for it at all, but organic could have put his foot down and chose how much he pays these queers that don't try/suck... whatever their excuse may be... organic is the fucking boss and he needs to act like one

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*
Kingpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 AM   #44
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
lush had a good idea with incentives...penalties is really bad business

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:06 AM   #45
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
just never book verb again, he sucks now.

his "excuses" lol.... anyone who believes that shit is a chump... and a cock sucker.

do you think PRO NFL teams or PRO boxers just show up and decide they r gonna fight the first 9 rounds then give away the next 3?

LOL.. verb fans I swear... verb was once a great.. and no doubt hes a legend of this shit... but come on... just don't book him again... unless he is willing to accept half the pay for his next showing (if he shows up with fire rounds, then he can go back to getting paid his normal fees)

its not the battlers fault entirely.. they see loopholes in the system and abuse them.. eh.. its kinda shitty and real fans like me have no appreciation for it at all, but organic could have put his foot down and chose how much he pays these queers that don't try/suck... whatever there excuse may be... organic is the fucking boss and he needs to act like one

wow this kid is a fucking moron.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 01-27-2015, 05:08 AM   #46
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Aye Verb is pretty much a culture vulture at this point. He shows up for cash, gives a garbo performance and that's it. But really, the best thing to do is stop booking these guys if they do this stuff.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:10 AM   #47
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
wow this kid is a fucking moron.
lol u r an aye verb cocksucker.

you make me sick "kid"

its so nice of you to insult me for seemingly no reason, maybe you are just too much of a faggot or too retarded to find a reason to call me a moron..

I bet you win arguments all the time, or maybe not.. I doubt you ever leave the house with that post count, haha

I notice you are on my dick a lot lately, when did I upset you so much bro? I don't even know who the fuck you are... haha.. how do u have 7k posts and still your name doesn't ring a bell?

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*

Last edited by Kingpen; 01-27-2015 at 05:13 AM.
Kingpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:43 AM   #48
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Battling would be way better if after the battle there was a crowd poll )including PPV audicence.. Rating the battle between 1 and 10.

Adjust the battlerīs pay for the battle according to his average rating.

If they donīt do something to keep battlers on their toes, this shit is going to continue to rot.. The only reason that ANY competitive sport is popular is because its hard to do and a W and L is meaningful... 99% of the excitement is predicated on that..

Iīve already stopped watching 99% of battles because im sick of people sucking without their being any consequence

I donīt mind watching a battler suck as long as an L means something, but if it doesnt, why the fuck am I watching this shit

battling these days is such shit entertainment, still a lot of die hards out there tho
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:11 AM   #49
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
lol u r an aye verb cocksucker.

you make me sick "kid"

its so nice of you to insult me for seemingly no reason, maybe you are just too much of a faggot or too retarded to find a reason to call me a moron..

I bet you win arguments all the time, or maybe not.. I doubt you ever leave the house with that post count, haha

I notice you are on my dick a lot lately, when did I upset you so much bro? I don't even know who the fuck you are... haha.. how do u have 7k posts and still your name doesn't ring a bell?
nope just a dumb post. you have the wit of an autistic child... please fallback. got nothing against you, except a post i felt was off-base.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 01-27-2015, 06:29 AM   #50
pnut
VIP

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
pnut is a PY Poster
casual kinda just killed it w that lions scenario. got damn, standing ovation for that haha.
pnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:32 AM   #51
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
one thing organik said on twitter that i thought was funny as fuck

"rappers keep bragging about not preparing for your opponent, we'll just brag about not inviting you back"
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:58 AM   #52
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
so what? does that mean he didn't choke?

people get on street rappers like a motherfucker if they come light/stumble/choke etc, same goes for bender who has choked often.

or is it different because he uses multis?
nah, just because it's a failing of his. Clearly preparing and caring about the battle only to fuck up = "ah, well that sucks;" clearly not giving a shit and choking because you didn't care enough to prepare = "ah, well that guy's kind of an ass"
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:58 AM   #53
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person

Sounds like this is more of an issue of KOTD not being able to do proper business.
All a battler has to do is showup and perform....u aren't paying battlers for a good or bad performances...you are paying them for their name to be on that card and brand..All Verb had to do was showup and spit and he did his part of the deal now its up to you to market that battle right and make a profit off it.

Looks like you are having problem with making the money back from BO5....no one asked for a two day "Mega" event u set it up so deal with it.

Last edited by Bigzero; 01-27-2015 at 07:01 AM.
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:48 AM   #54
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
I think battle rap payment should be three parts. 1) Deposit, 2)Appearance, 3)Performance.

If you turn up and spit 3 clean rounds, no whack freestyle or major chokes,.

Then Dizaster will never battle again.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:52 AM   #55
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Kingpen and CharronlosttoArs are trying to ruin this thread.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:52 AM   #56
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
I dont get how any of you guys can NOT agree with him? why would you want battlers to show up and half ass it ?
Only form of entertainment where the fans think its cool to do a bad performance, don't get that.
And dont give me that bullshit "only counts on url" thats stupid as fuck
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 07:53 AM   #57
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

It's a bit rich coming from a company that's had numerous events where these performers weren't even allowed to get their battles in. So if you don't book the venue properly and these guys fly out, they should still get paid right?
Old 01-27-2015, 07:55 AM   #58
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
It's a bit rich coming from a company that's had numerous events where these performers weren't even allowed to get their battles in. So if you don't book the venue properly and these guys fly out, they should still get paid right?
Thats true, they need to sort that shit out.
Never happend in canada tho ?

UNOOOOO!
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:01 AM   #59
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Tbh. Organik is partly to blame. He reinforces the rules when it suits him and ignores it otherwise.

Daylyt fucks around in his title match and gets invited to the next big card.
Charron is absolute trash against Clips and gets a title shot.
Bender chokes against Saurus and in a title match, but still gets the wooden spoon.
Pesci is on the mega-card despite literally making battles unwatchable

You can't have a one rule for everyone, another for my friends rule. If rappers saw that even popular guys like Charron and Daylyt could be penalized, people would take it more seriously
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it

Last edited by Emancee; 01-27-2015 at 08:07 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:31 AM   #60
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
About making the league better, I would make the title wayyyy more interesting. The title should let you choose your opponents, market your music on the KOTD channel (Especially at the end of uploads etc), and it should be battled for once a year for big money and hype. They should also not let anyone defend it more than once.

Make the title really mean something and only the battlers that do well on KOTD can challenge for it and you will see an improvement in performances
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:56 PM   #61
HipHopCon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
HipHopCon is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Tbh. Organik is partly to blame. He reinforces the rules when it suits him and ignores it otherwise.

Bender chokes against Saurus and in a title match, but still gets the wooden spoon.

You can't have a one rule for everyone, another for my friends rule. If rappers saw that even popular guys like Charron and Daylyt could be penalized, people would take it more seriously
Wow, this is a shitty post...
HipHopCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #62
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
stop giving organik mad shit. He's done more for this culture than any of you

Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:17 PM   #63
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm sensing that organik is bracing himself for a wave of BO no shows from those who have alrdy blown their deposits.....

Who do yall think the biggest no show candidates are if that's the case?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:51 PM   #64
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
I'm sensing that organik is bracing himself for a wave of BO no shows from those who have alrdy blown their deposits.....

Who do yall think the biggest no show candidates are if that's the case?
he said excuses for poor performances. cant have a poor performance if you dont show up. i wouldn't worry about BO this year.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #65
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
he said excuses for poor performances. cant have a poor performance if you dont show up. i wouldn't worry about BO this year.
I meant about the other tweets posted, they're vague complaints directed at no 1 particular person(s) but I'd say its safe to assume he's worried that they've invested in ppl who intend on giving poor performances out of sheer 'disinterest' or a check (rex for example) which tbh might as well be a no show. Seems like an obvious forewarning to battlers and fans.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:27 PM   #66
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
I meant about the other tweets posted, they're vague complaints directed at no 1 particular person(s) but I'd say its safe to assume he's worried that they've invested in ppl who intend on giving poor performances out of sheer 'disinterest' or a check (rex for example) which tbh might as well be a no show. Seems like an obvious forewarning to battlers and fans.
yeah fair enough.

really though, any battle rapper who mails it in to an event that's got drakes name attached to it is a dumbass. id be surprised if there's more than 2-3 dudes that mail it in.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:22 PM   #67
Redtyrant
Stand Lean Cool Bricks

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Redtyrant is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post

Exactly. How many times has Organik booked lavos after a shitty choked filled performance and even made posts defending booking at almost every event.

Pesci is known for almost never being able to have a clean battle as well. Then expects outside batters to respect the KOTD stage.

KOTD set a standard where you could half-ass, just show up for a paycheck, and always get away with it. Now Organik is upset about it when the fans have been pissed about it for years.

Maybe he should go through the KOTD archives and take down every battle where guys like uno and pesci didn't give a fuck, and ruined the battle for the fans. That will show he means business.
Redtyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:37 PM   #68
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtyrant View Post
Exactly. How many times has Organik booked lavos after a shitty choked filled performance and even made posts defending booking at almost every event.

Pesci is known for almost never being able to have a clean battle as well. Then expects outside batters to respect the KOTD stage.

KOTD set a standard where you could half-ass, just show up for a paycheck, and always get away with it. Now Organik is upset about it when the fans have been pissed about it for years.

Maybe he should go through the KOTD archives and take down every battle where guys like uno and pesci didn't give a fuck, and ruined the battle for the fans. That will show he means business.
I brought up pesci earlier in this thread but now I'm wonderin whether he got paid or not because it was kotd early days....regardless. ...to make himself look better at the expense of the league he said he faked choking...intentionally ruinin battles...organik booked him a handful of times after he made those claims so him being paid or no is kinda irrelevant!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #69
Redtyrant
Stand Lean Cool Bricks

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Redtyrant is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeCamelBojangles View Post
I brought up pesci earlier in this thread but now I'm wonderin whether he got paid or not because it was kotd early days....regardless. ...to make himself look better at the expense of the league he said he faked choking...intentionally ruinin battles...organik booked him a handful of times after he made those claims so him being paid or no is kinda irrelevant!!!
I agree. It seems like now that money is involved Organik wants battlers to take KOTD seriously. But that should not be the case.

He should have started off making people respect the KOTD stage. Not lowering the bar for people he is cool with.

A more honest post would have been,"Hey we didn't demand professionalism from battlers in the past and we apologize for that because it hurt the fans. From now on we won't release sub par battles, and we won't book people who aren't professional enough to care about what we do for the fans"
Redtyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:42 PM   #70
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
That @J.V.L. bum at his worst completely hungover and uninspired was better than most of these bad investments and he battles for bus fare and walks home.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:14 PM   #71
3PFDPgh
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
3PFDPgh is a PY Poster
Quote:
And honestly i hate to be a dick but that really ISN'T how shit works in the real world. If you do a shit job people might not book you again, but it doesn't have any impact on what you get paid that SPECIFIC night. It hurts your stock...but that only works if you actually make a stand and stop booking the people. Bonuses incentivize performances, but there's absolutely no industry where they DEDUCT already agreed upon money in those scenarios. Like you think Dana White is like "oh yeah GSP i know we agreed on 500k for this fight but honestly im kinda upset you just ran around the ring and avoided fighting for 5 rounds and won off decision...wasn't good for the fans...so you just gonna get 100k that cool?". you think the entire detroit lions team got half their salary taken away when they went 0-16? sorry, not how shit works.

in a 9-5 world it's the same...they fire you for poor performance...they don't dip into the money they already paid you and claw it back.
This is on point. Leagues just need to follow through with not booking people that don't try. The issue is the big names (Hollow, Surf, Ars, Verb, Hitman, Clips, etc...) really control the game more than the leagues do, and if one league won't book them, they'll just got to another that will.
3PFDPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:18 PM   #72
3PFDPgh
Battle Rapper

3PFDPgh is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
have a low base pay. and have incentives that can add it up to a price thats agreeable by battler and league. ex. a battler wants 3000. give them the 1000 down base pay. non choking add 750.. 3 solid prepared rounds 500.. doing the press conference/vlogs, 250.. the battler is at the venue at agreed time/they arent any cause for any delays the other 500.. they get all their money. everything was agreed before hand. everyone is clear. everyone us happy. just a quick thought obviously can be better
This is a good idea. The only thing I can see tripping it up is some of the big names know they are the draw and will want their money up front just like it is currently. This could be good to incentivize the next tier or if you're willing to pay more to the current big names. In a perfect world, great system!
3PFDPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:29 PM   #73
averagejoe
Đ

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
should put a family member on the line

who is gonna fuck up knowing granny gon' get popped
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 12:46 AM   #74
thekotdchain

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
thekotdchain probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
should put a family member on the line

who is gonna fuck up knowing granny gon' get popped
fuckin spit out my drink. Hahhahaha
  • Pat Stay
  • Real Deal
  • Head Ice

thekotdchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:12 AM   #75
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
And honestly i hate to be a dick but that really ISN'T how shit works in the real world. If you do a shit job people might not book you again, but it doesn't have any impact on what you get paid that SPECIFIC night. It hurts your stock...but that only works if you actually make a stand and stop booking the people. Bonuses incentivize performances, but there's absolutely no industry where they DEDUCT already agreed upon money in those scenarios. Like you think Dana White is like "oh yeah GSP i know we agreed on 500k for this fight but honestly im kinda upset you just ran around the ring and avoided fighting for 5 rounds and won off decision...wasn't good for the fans...so you just gonna get 100k that cool?". you think the entire detroit lions team got half their salary taken away when they went 0-16? sorry, not how shit works.

in a 9-5 world it's the same...they fire you for poor performance...they don't dip into the money they already paid you and claw it back.

this is what i was thinkin. if they do shitty don't book em again. this isn't complicated

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:22 AM   #76
track 1

track 1 is not the worst person
they should call this the aye-verb rule
track 1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 06:35 AM   #77
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:

Speak on it.
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:40 AM   #78
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"welcome to the real world where business works this way. If you don't do a good job you shouldn't expect a good return"

@OrganikHipHop what real world business operates this way? In the real world, if someone does a bad job in an office job, they might get fired, but they still get paid in full up until that point. If you buy a cake and it doesn't taste good to you, you don't get refund, you just don't shop there again. If you hire student painter to paint your house and they do a bad job, you don't get a refund, you might just think twice about hiring professionals next time. etc.

You should do the same and when battlers when it comes to booking a battler take into consideration their past performances in how much you offer them / if you even want them to battle. Pretty simple tbh..
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:47 AM   #79
thatguy

thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigzero View Post
On point. If you have to pay battlers more than what you get back... the battlers are getting paid too much. It's supply/demand. If you think battlers cost too much then the battlers are taking advantage of your love of kotd/battling and willingness to operate at a breakeven/loss. The battlers 'worth' should only come from revenue they can bring you - otherwise you are getting gouged.
Quote:
Old 01-28-2015, 07:50 AM   #80
thatguy

Quote:

ah shit, casual already made the same point as me. repped tho
Quote: