Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
How Do You Guys Feel About The ANGRYFAN GOFUNDME project for 50K!?

Old 02-18-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
The Wise Owl

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
How Do You Guys Feel About The ANGRYFAN GOFUNDME project for 50K!?

CAPS aka Angryfan007 has started a GOFUNDME website to try to crowd source 50K for "Brand Expansion".
Naturally people have questions as to what exactly brand expansion means. Below is an excerpt from the page itself explaining their cause.

http://www.gofundme.com/ANGRYFANMOVEMENT

Apparently, NUNU NELLZ & MS.GRACIE made some disparaging remarks about CAPS in Chris Unbias FB group that he is trying to take advantage of the fans by taking their money for personal gain.

This set CAPS off into a tizzy in which he replied on FB with this post.

Then on Sunday, for the first 10 mins of the War Report, Norbes had NUNU & Ms.GRACIE on to tell their side of the story... if interested see link below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thewarr...s--the-message

Then Caps and his team dedicated their show this past Monday to address the whole debacle. See link below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...oggie-diamonds

Beside's all the drama, how yall feel about this idea of crowd sourcing battle rap fans? Smart or wack af?

Or do yall think this is a scheme to leech off his AFM followers?

Discuss.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:34 PM   #2
RonSimmons

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
RonSimmons is not the worst person
well, his description for why he wants the money is basically just an incoherent rambling paragraph full of buzzwords

i have no idea why he would want that money, and even less faith that he'd use it responsibly to 'build his brand'
RonSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
The Wise Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSimmons View Post
well, his description for why he wants the money is basically just an incoherent rambling paragraph full of buzzwords
Additionally, with the brand expansion it will allow us unlimited mobility to cover majority of the events, provide exclusive, etc. in the culture, large or small.

Old 02-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #4
RonSimmons

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
RonSimmons is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wise Owl View Post
Additionally, with the brand expansion it will allow us unlimited mobility to cover majority of the events, provide exclusive, etc. in the culture, large or small.

"the plan is to broaden the horizon and bring more exclusivity in areas like multimedia endeavors, website buildings, as well as merchandising, and franchising options"

i hope one day i can run my own AngryFan™ franchise, especially once they broaden their exclusivity horizon!

Last edited by RonSimmons; 02-18-2015 at 09:47 PM.
RonSimmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:43 PM   #5
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
This fool shoulda just kept to himself.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:46 PM   #6
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
I have nothing against the radio show because it's a good platform for battlers to communicate with the fans but dude is a straight up imbecile himself- don't think I've ever heard him make an intelligent comment.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:48 PM   #7
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
1. Record some blogs in a garage and occasionally shove a pitchfork in the camera.
2. ???
3. Profit.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:06 PM   #8
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don't care at all what someone does with their money. If they want to give it to this idiot go ahead.

why am I not surprised he types in caps...I bet he does that all the time. dude is retarded, his show is trash. The guests are cool but he really gives terrible interviews, dudes clearly a drama whore. His cohost is probably one of the dumbest fans in battle rap straight up(And she probably wrote that gofundme shit based on how it reads) he's a hypocrite and is inconsistent as fuck.

but whatever, get his. I doubt it reaches the goal though.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:12 PM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Lmao, this shit hella funny. CAPS is dumb as hell, has horrible opinions, and I don't trust this go fund me shit at all, but this whole thing cracks me up lol
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:13 PM   #10
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
He said "you look like you eat couch sandwiches" lmaoooooo
Old 02-18-2015, 10:17 PM   #11
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
He went ham on nunu and grazie lmao.

He should just have said the blunt truth "im trying to make bread" lol.

I should do one of these.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 10:39 PM   #12
6000GP
tupac back

I'm actually listening to the AFR show now, and tbh, they're kinda making a lot of sense.

They're saying things like people who are hating are people who already don't fuck with them, and the gofundme idea was brought about by the members of the movement. I guess they wanna have some get together with all the folks from their group sometime or something.

Still listening, but it's kinda hard to hate on them tbr. I'm not donating any money, so why should I trip?
Old 02-18-2015, 11:15 PM   #13
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
i think angry fan is a genius for doing this... on the contrary... i think anyone that donates a single penny is a dam fool

angry fan is a straight lame but this was a smart play to try and hustle sum money
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:50 PM   #14
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
I dont get how $50,000 will really expand the brand. His shows are like 3 hours as it is, will he make them 6 if he meets the goal?

Don't say the guy is smart for doing this either lol. Bums ask for change in cities all over the world and nobody thinks they are intelligent.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #15
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
dude pays 40 a month to play radio host when he's not in his parents garage messin with their tools.

how about pay me 5k and ill expand my posting to thread making. and i mean poignant shit. this is all for fan opinion anyway right?

fuck a handout. look at BattleRap Chris dude grinded and has done a lot more for this culture than Virgil
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #16
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
I donated 100$ of pity money...

If I knew he legitimately cared about his brand and used the money wisely, I'd happily donate 1000$
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:07 AM   #17
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
lmfao @ people donating to this

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:23 AM   #18
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I'm actually listening to the AFR show now, and tbh, they're kinda making a lot of sense.

They're saying things like people who are hating are people who already don't fuck with them, and the gofundme idea was brought about by the members of the movement. I guess they wanna have some get together with all the folks from their group sometime or something.

Still listening, but it's kinda hard to hate on them tbr. I'm not donating any money, so why should I trip?
Straight out of grant cardones playbook!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:29 AM   #19
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
hatchets cost a lot today i guess.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:50 AM   #20
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
franchising an internet show that anybody in the world can access already...

let's build 20 mcdonalds next door to each other lol...
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:17 AM   #21
rocky
Contributor

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
rocky is not the worst person
i should start one of these.

GO fund me so I can watch battles like i've always been doing and telling u what i think. And every dollar u give me, i'll use it to grow more dollars for myself so u can watch me get richer. Enjoy the ride with me. lol

Carter Deems>>>>>>
rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 01:21 AM   #22
The Wise Owl

Old 02-19-2015, 01:29 AM   #23
The Wise Owl

I understand trying to legitimize a hobby into a business, but imo, this is a bad look for Angryfan. He's goin too hard and you can tell it's this WingTruth chick who is running the show as his "manager".

I get the need to do business right, but the whole point about AFM was his connection to the fans giving them a voice that rappers and leagues started to pay attention to.

Now with them/him pushing advertising and "pricing packages" & all this extra shit is going away from his grassroots of being a voice for the people.

And then having to contact his "manager" WingTruth to get at him is diva shit.

Shit is weak.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:32 AM   #24
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wise Owl View Post

particularly interested in the "special projects" portion
Old 02-19-2015, 01:59 AM   #25
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
I think its annoying how he's always says shit like "for the culture" and "support the movement" truthfully, Hollohan said it all in his rap grid interview
Old 02-19-2015, 02:18 AM   #26
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Book for your next event? "Hosting the silent auction, let's give a round of applause for some dusty nigga with a pitchfork!"
r3flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:41 AM   #27
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Seems like NuNu and Gracie are unfamiliar with crowdfunding in general. This type of thing isn't crazy at all. They want money to make their "movement" better and to organize meetups and battle events.

There was a kickstarter for someone to make a bowl of potato salad. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:50 AM   #28
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wreckedangle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
particularly interested in the "special projects" portion
me too but mostly wondering what the etc constitutes
will he give me an angry blowie?
whoa
ONLY DUMB NIGGA'S THINK ITS THE SAME PAIR I GOT SO MANY I COULD START A LINE...SLIME
WHOA!!!!
wreckedangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:53 AM   #29
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
I rather spend money on advertisin for QP!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:10 AM   #30
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post

fuck a handout. look at BattleRap Chris dude grinded and has done a lot more for this culture than Virgil
I'll still take handouts though.

Send a DM for my Paypal info.

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:13 AM   #31
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckedangle View Post
me too but mostly wondering what the etc constitutes
will he give me an angry blowie?
only thing id hire him for is cutting wood for my fire stove
Old 02-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #32
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
am i gay for thinking that NUNUs "sexxy time area" looks like a hershey bar being held over an open flame?
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:35 PM   #33
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Whole thing sounds kind of shifty tbh. Also wtf is merchandizing being mentioned for? So he wants the fans to donate money for merchandize to be made that they then need to pay for as well to own? Are we also to believe that AngryFan won't be lining his pockets with any of the proceeds from the merchandize? I don't fux with it and don't cosign anyone giving this man a dime. He's trying way too hard to shove himself into the culture when he should just focus on being a fan.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #34
0Cajun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
0Cajun probably likes in here/hair word play
Think Nunu the most irrelevant but annoying person involved in battle rap
0Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #35
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I have no problem with him wanting to crowd fund......its whatever.....i have no reason to think he's being dishonest in his attempt to do it....

BUT

that may be the worst sales pitch I've ever read in my life. maybe. its up there. I'd pay money towards a crowd funding campaign for him pitch his brand expansion plan on shark tank before i'd donate to this.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 02:32 PM   #36
HipHopCon

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
HipHopCon is a PY Poster
Do you guys think Nunu's body would look better if she's standing up, instead of squatting???
HipHopCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:04 PM   #37
3PFDPgh
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
3PFDPgh is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
1. Record some blogs in a garage and occasionally shove a pitchfork in the camera.
2. ???
3. Profit.

I rarely post here, but this was hilarious enough that I had to log in. Well done!
3PFDPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:05 PM   #38
3PFDPgh
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
3PFDPgh is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSimmons View Post

i have no idea why he would want that money, and even less faith that he'd use it responsibly to 'build his brand'
Agreed. I have no problem with his doing this, it's a free country; however, I will not give to it, especially without more specifics of what he's doing with the money.
3PFDPgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:15 PM   #39
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I mean... if it can help them get the quality of their radio setup together (mics, bandwidth for whatever Blog site they're using, or perhaps their own server) Along with improvements to their web profile, it could be a good thing.

50 K though?... That's the stretch. He should have made it 5. Could have made drastic changes with that.

I understand the travel part, even though what I'll call his "press release" was obviously done by a 14 year old. Being able to be at all the major events and report almost (ie BattleRapChris) makes you less of a "blogger" and more of a legitimate journalist.

Big ambitions, even if AngryFan doesn't seem all that bright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 07:49 PM   #40
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The irony is when a battle rapper says they want X amount of dollars this fool shits all over people saying "The money is fucking everything up" and here he is asking for 50 grand lol...Granted his reasoning is different but the point still stands.

Tags
8482, pictures in threads +++, wise owl= hhc's white back packer