Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
12 Battle rap questions GT,KOTD,WRC.

View Poll Results: Bonus Q: Which 3 Has Surgeon General NOT battled in grind time
Uno Lavoz 7 77.78%
Charoon 1 11.11%
Sonny Bamboo 3 33.33%
Madness 5 55.56%
Wiseguy 3 33.33%
Mosh Jelton 1 11.11%
Dizaster 0 0%
Fresco 7 77.78%
Lyraflip 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #1
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
JesusOfRap is a PY Poster
Exclamation 12 Battle rap questions GT,KOTD,WRC.

TRIVIA

Heres some quick trivia questions try to answer them or make some of your own. Im just gonna make some questions that apply to around the last decade or so. Ill tell you if your right or wrong periodically until they all are answered. Who knows the first guy might know all of them.
off the top

1. according to charoon who was his first ever battle against?

2. Name 3 Or more battlers that give reference to the iconic character the kool-aid man?

3. Who was the first african american(black) rapper to battle in canada on the KOTD league?

4.Revanon known for having a gun pulled on him against 8th ave pulled a prop of his own out in a GTN flordia battle, what was it and against who?

5.What was Pariahs name before Pariah, and why did he change it?

6.Which wrc 2007 Atlanta battler was a contestent on the MTV show YO MOMMA?

7.On the Jumpoff website during the 2006 wrc year, they had a contest to to vote and donate for 1 of 3 american battlers to travel to the Uk and battle a local.You Would Buy Pixels from that battlers picture until they were all gone...Question ....Who were the 3 American battlers to choose from? And who won?

8. In the Wrc 07 Houston division what energy drink were the battlers provided free of charge?

9. What was the first battle to take place at a GT BOTB event? And who won?

10. Name 2 battlers who have thrown up(vomited)(puked)(spewed)(upchucked)(hurled)(regu rgitated) during a rap battle? {no b-rabbit}

11. Who got 2nd place in the 2007 wrc Most Valuable Rapper voting?

12. What was the first battle from each of these leagues to reach 1 million views? Grind time?, KOTD? you may add other leagues if you know them

fair enough. those were the easy ones to think of i can dig deeper if these get answered quick as hell. post some if you know the answser no fake ass shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QPSONS View Post
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
god damn man QP never ceases to entertain. always has multiple moments/lines per battle where I have to just pause the vid and punch something. So ill

Last edited by SpecialOh; Today at 03:29 AM. Reason: (:lol:)

Last edited by JesusOfRap; 11-11-2013 at 02:50 PM.
JesusOfRap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #2
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
My guesses for the last question - dumb/tantrum gt, beatbox battle kotd, holla/ars url

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
thetechnoir

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
thetechnoir is not the worst person
i'm impressed these are all actually pretty good/tough.

going completely off the top of my head (some i'd need to quickly refresh my.memory on with a couple hints)...

I know Loe Pesci did. I remember other references but pesc is the only one I am 100% certain on without checking the battles i suspect. i wanna say khan too?

i think arsonal?

pariah. i think it was subverse or something? its referenced in his battle vs xt the factor or whatever at botb anyway. i think he changed it from losing a battle for the name.

ness?

saurus?

total guess red bull.

total guess coroner vs dbd i think it was. maybe the stacks battle dunno. going with dbds win.

only recall v-money.

cant remember anymore... hommy?

gt dumb vs tant was first to reach 100k and 200k. i assume a mill too but maybe that was con vs ars. kotds is scott jackson vs krnfx beatbox i think.
thetechnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Uh for first black person in kotd it would be Kaliente

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 11-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #5
thetechnoir

oh yeah i neglected to say it but it was kool aid reference. saurus i think to marv, grape flavour
Old 11-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #6
thetechnoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Uh for first black person in kotd it would be Kaliente
black american though, kaliente is technically american but i think he means who lived in the states and travelled?
Old 11-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
hamdouken

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
hamdouken is a PY Poster
Who gives a fuck about that nerdy ass bullshit?

We in the streets getting $ & spittin multis.

Suck a dick.

that annoying ass oprah gif works like a mf'er

u cant rebuttal that shit
hamdouken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:09 PM   #8
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechnoir View Post
i'm impressed these are all actually pretty good/tough.

going completely off the top of my head (some i'd need to quickly refresh my.memory on with a couple hints)...

I know Loe Pesci did. I remember other references but pesc is the only one I am 100% certain on without checking the battles i suspect. i wanna say khan too?

i think arsonal?

pariah. i think it was subverse or something? its referenced in his battle vs xt the factor or whatever at botb anyway. i think he changed it from losing a battle for the name.

ness?

saurus? hes one of three

total guess red bull.

total guess coroner vs dbd i think it was. maybe the stacks battle dunno. going with dbds win.

only recall v-money.

cant remember anymore... hommy?

gt dumb vs tant was first to reach 100k and 200k. i assume a mill too but maybe that was con vs ars. kotds is scott jackson vs krnfx beatbox i think.

red yes
green no
orange partial
yellow keep it rap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
My guesses for the last question - dumb/tantrum gt, beatbox battle kotd, holla/ars url
nah dumb and tantrum got it after but its close, beatbox sure but rap battle im looking for. and url i wasnt sure
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:
god damn man QP never ceases to entertain. always has multiple moments/lines per battle where I have to just pause the vid and punch something. So ill

Last edited by JesusOfRap; 11-11-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #9
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdouken View Post
Who gives a fuck about that nerdy ass bullshit?

We in the streets getting $ & spittin multis.

Suck a dick.
lmfao
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #10
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

kaliente is right i figured that might happen but i had another guy in mind and its not arsonal
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #11
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

edited a few to you answers thetechnoir
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #12
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusOfRap View Post
TRIVIA

Heres some quick trivia questions try to answer them or make some of your own. Im just gonna make some questions that apply to around the last decade or so. Ill tell you if your right or wrong periodically until they all are answered. Who knows the first guy might know all of them.
off the top

1. according to charoon who was his first ever battle against? Sandman

2. Name 3 Or more battlers that give reference to the iconic character the kool-aid man? Aye Verb Thesaurus Soul Kahn

3. Who was the first african american(black) rapper to battle in canada on the KOTD league? DNA

4.Revanon known for having a gun pulled on him against 8th ave pulled a prop of his own out in a GTN flordia battle, what was it and against who? water gun

Pro something

7.On the Jumpoff website during the 2006 wrc year, they had a contest to to vote and donate for 1 of 3 american battlers to travel to the Uk and battle a local.You Would Buy Pixels from that battlers picture until they were all gone...Question ....Who were the 3 American battlers to choose from? And who won?
THesaurus Illmaculate Nocando
Nocando

8. In the Wrc 07 Houston division what energy drink were the battlers provided free of charge? redbull

9. What was the first battle to take place at a GT BOTB event? And who won? Pariah vs someone

10. Name 2 battlers who have thrown up(vomited)(puked)(spewed)(upchucked)(hurled)(regu rgitated) during a rap battle? {no b-rabbit}
DNA

Dumbfoundead

12. What was the first battle from each of these leagues to reach 1 million views? Grind time?, KOTD? you may add other leagues if you know them

GT Dumb/Tamtrum KOTD the caleb simons beat box

fair enough. those were the easy ones to think of i can dig deeper if these get answered quick as hell. post some if you know the answser no fake ass shit.

2. Name 3 Or more battlers that give reference to the iconic character the kool-aid man?

3. Who was the first african american(black) rapper to battle in canada on the KOTD league?

4.Revanon known for having a gun pulled on him against 8th ave pulled a prop of his own out in a GTN flordia battle, what was it and against who?

8. In the Wrc 07 Houston division what energy drink were the battlers provided free of charge?

MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #13
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

red yes
green no
orange partial

for #2 did soul kahn and verb say it????? because i know of 3 and those arent 2 of them thesaurus is 1 of 3 i know

12 kotd is right but what rap battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
off the top

1. according to charoon who was his first ever battle against? Sandman

2. Name 3 Or more battlers that give reference to the iconic character the kool-aid man? Aye VerbThesaurus Soul Kahn

3. Who was the first african american(black) rapper to battle in canada on the KOTD league? DNA

4.Revanon known for having a gun pulled on him against 8th ave pulled a prop of his own out in a GTN flordia battle, what was it and against who? water gun

Pro something

THesaurus Illmaculate Nocando
Nocando

8. In the Wrc 07 Houston division what energy drink were the battlers provided free of charge? redbull

9. What was the first battle to take place at a GT BOTB event? And who won? Pariah vs someone

DNA

Dumbfoundead

GT Dumb/Tamtrum KOTD the caleb simons beat box

fair enough. those were the easy ones to think of i can dig deeper if these get answered quick as hell. post some if you know the answser no fake ass shit..
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn these are tough, cant really add much more. Didnt Dizaster talk about the kool aid man in his battle with Verb?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #15
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
Damn these are tough, cant really add much more. Didnt Dizaster talk about the kool aid man in his battle with Verb?
yes u got that was waiting for that its so new. peep the poll i added bonus round up top
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #16
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
diz, bigg k, and pesc for the kool aid man.

ars the first african american in kotd?

won't evne attempt the rest.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #17
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
diz, bigg k, and pesc for the kool aid man.

ars the first african american in kotd?

won't evne attempt the rest.

no arsonal wasnt the first you gotta dig kinda deep.

kool laid man is right the 3 i was thinking originally are LOE pesci, Thesaurus, and dizaster. others have said it to obviously
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #18
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

heres whats left the red were answered the orange are partial the white are still unanswered

kaliante is right BUT he wasnt living in the US at the time and its not arsonal or dna

Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
ham winnin!!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #20
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:

kool laid man is right the 3 i was thinking originally are LOE pesci, Thesaurus, and dizaster. others have said it to obviously
hm

d-lor?

kind of a trick question if that's the answer.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #21
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

nope sorry kinda closer though, doesnt have huge views and its a robbery
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 06:02 PM   #22
Casual

FLO?

all i got left. i unno mang.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #23
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
FLO?

all i got left. i unno mang.

yup u got it against sketch menace early 2010
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #24
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia

I think the australian anecdote guy got 1st or 2nd but I could be completely wrong
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #25
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post

I think the australian anecdote guy got 1st or 2nd but I could be completely wrong
he didnt get 2nd thats all i can say
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 06:50 PM   #26
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetechnoir View Post
black american though, kaliente is technically american but i think he means who lived in the states and travelled?
Kaliente from buffalo I thought

Old 11-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #27
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

ya kal is "from as he says NY" but from what i remember was living in toronto at the time he was battling in kotd. or he wasnt allowed back into the usa? lol i dunno. for some reason maybe just because he didnt battle on gt and ducked some big names in the us.
warbux payed him back for that though BWAHAHAHSHA
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Last edited by JesusOfRap; 11-11-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #28
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

@Tricky P
yep
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #29
JimmyTuna
Registered Drug User

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
JimmyTuna is a PY Poster
Quote:
he didnt get 2nd thats all i can say
Anecdote won MVR
2nd was Arkaic or Quest Mcody
JimmyTuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:17 PM   #30
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTuna View Post
Anecdote won MVR
2nd was Arkaic or Quest Mcody
anecdote won but nope at runner up
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #31
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Bigg K vs. Raw is a notable one imo, and 24/7 saying Reverse Live's blood type was "Oh, Yeah" is probably my favourite fat joke oat.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #32
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Bigg K vs. Raw is a notable one imo, and 24/7 saying Reverse Live's blood type was "Oh, Yeah" is probably my favourite fat joke oat.
lol i gotta watch that raw one again. good ol poisen pen had a huge reaction to the thesaurs wrc one and then pen was hosting loe pecis battle and he laughd his ass of at that one too. he loves his KLM references lol
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 10:05 PM   #33
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
Quote:
DNA and Tay Roc
system is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:10 PM   #34
JesusOfRap
Автомат Калашникова 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by system View Post
DNA and Tay Roc
fair enough i was initially gonna only include gt,kotd,wrc in this question session but i realized that dna has yacked in url and Dont flop never in the other leagues on camera he always does it off camera. Tay roc is a different one im not sure i remember it. i just remember the v-money one from GT because he Barfs right in the middle of the battle and finishes STRONG.
Quote:
GTN + kotd = fuck smack
Quote:

Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #35
Madness
VIP

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Madness is not the worst person
Jarren Benton

Dirtbag Dan vs The Coroner. The Coroner won that.

Madness is offline   Reply With Quote