Jaze Juce vs. Don Sterling

Old 04-29-2014, 03:49 PM   #41
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Love most of your drops, cause they relevant, and doesn't take you a month plus to save up bars for the current issues... you having fun with it, and been creative

To the cats like Lil Ill, you white, so need to chill on the white knight shit... A black crackhead rapped a 80 year old woman around here not 2 long ago, and murdered her also... That shit didn't even touch national news, let alone local papers for the most part... got to keep shit in prospective before wanting to fit in with the racial injustices, that suck by the way...

sterling is a piece of shit obviously, but so is his mistress.. What good looking girl wants to fuck with a 81 year old dude.. She obviously set him up lol....

Don't want to derail your thread Jaze, liked the Felton/ Knicks drop you did a lot... Basketball contracts are mother fucker, can't just cut cats like in the NFL... Sure you don't wish jail time on him, but you stuck with his fat ass then lol.... Knicks have no cap room at all till a couple years...
Thanks for watching man. Nah a lot of the vicious stuff we say is all in good fun. It's a challenge as an MC to constantly churn out the topics and rhymes and i'm competitive by nature. Some have been a little more serious than others. I'd say the KNicks one was pretty harsh, the Vick one was pretty harsh, and the Macklemore one was pretty harsh. They all had their share of jokes but were a little more serious. None however are really over the top serious though. Usually to be honest the ideas for the roast come from people on my facebook. A bunch of people will request topics and whichever one immediately inspires me with bars is the one i'll run with. This Thursdays joint is going to be more serious i'd say. There will still be jokes but some people have asked me to make a point so I will do so.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #42
JazeJuce
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
JazeJuce is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky P View Post
This was great. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of these keep it up they might take off.

I love how Wapps doesn't even crack up once in the Mackelmore one because of the pure ether being spat is no laughing matter. I'm a fan of dude too but damn you went the fuck in on him.
Thanks man. This thursdays is no laughing matter either.
JazeJuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #43
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazeJuce View Post
thanks brother. those two guys are still very active and getting a lot of battles so i wouldn't anticipate anything like that.
I think this is one thing KotD should be looking into though, I know the original battle didn't really live up to the hype because both of you guys had to do like 6 battles each, 3 rounds each, earlier in the day, and with the way rap has changed, I think this could be a fun flashback but also show the contrasts of today's styles.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #44
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
For anyone that cares, Donald Sterling got the banhammer today.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6604361.story
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #45
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
After watching Jaze Juce's video, Adam Silver had no choice but to ban Donald Sterling from the NBA for life.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote