HinduRock

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
HinduRock is a PY Poster
Aow305: Hindu Rock vs TG Patrón

HinduRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:03 PM   #2
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Honestly you can hear the veteranship in Hindu Rock. I say give him a battle at the bunker
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:10 AM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
3 years ago I said: Don't fire me up retire you cunt cause you only got a desire to suck.

Hindu said I got that fire in my gut, I got priors and it sucks, you a liar and a duck, you're a herb and your bird admires how I fuck, etc

I'm not saying anything like or he bit my shit I'm saying we all think alike in a few ways with our bars. I realize how much shit I've written in ten years and just about rapped every word or a mixture of words in a mixture of ways. I know 4 other emcees or more who spit shit like me but only for a small amount of bars.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #4
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Seeing the name Hindu Rock makes me feel old.

It's crazy how some names just stick wit ya

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 05:12 AM   #5
HinduRock

HinduRock is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Honestly you can hear the veteranship in Hindu Rock. I say give him a battle at the bunker
I'm honored bro thank you!
Old 11-21-2016, 03:42 PM   #6
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
Talk that terrorist shit!

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #7
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
3 years ago I said: Don't fire me up retire you cunt cause you only got a desire to suck.

Hindu said I got that fire in my gut, I got priors and it sucks, you a liar and a duck, you're a herb and your bird admires how I fuck, etc

I'm not saying anything like or he bit my shit I'm saying we all think alike in a few ways with our bars. I realize how much shit I've written in ten years and just about rapped every word or a mixture of words in a mixture of ways. I know 4 other emcees or more who spit shit like me but only for a small amount of bars.
Dude nobody cares or watches your cringe videos where you battle yourself.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:05 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Dude nobody cares or watches your cringe videos where you battle yourself.
yeah sure dude cause it's not that hard to write material like em. Plus most these guys can't even ride the beat. Their music sucks balls. Yawl worship Klassic Pak and Canibus and and that faggot Cheddar Cheese. You know other peoples bars suck when they really need my pen game to improve. That's coming from a guy like me and I'm not saying I suck but I could improve a little not like anyone would give a fuck. It's battle rap, people don't try hard enough as it is cause they don't give a fuck for fans or they get paid less than what I make a week just to put on a show. I still don't give a fuck about most these guys and I don't give more of a fuck if they don't give a fuck about my shit.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 11-27-2016, 07:35 PM   #9
HinduRock

HinduRock is a PY Poster
Bumping for feedback
Old 11-28-2016, 12:39 AM   #10
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
yeah sure dude cause it's not that hard to write material like em. Plus most these guys can't even ride the beat. Their music sucks balls. Yawl worship Klassic Pak and Canibus and and that faggot Cheddar Cheese. You know other peoples bars suck when they really need my pen game to improve. That's coming from a guy like me and I'm not saying I suck but I could improve a little not like anyone would give a fuck. It's battle rap, people don't try hard enough as it is cause they don't give a fuck for fans or they get paid less than what I make a week just to put on a show. I still don't give a fuck about most these guys and I don't give more of a fuck if they don't give a fuck about my shit.
I always see you on here just angry as fk, and complaining all the time.

Srsly what is really bothering you irl?
Not that i care but, maybe get it out so you can chill.

I have peepd what you call rapping, and dude. Just stop. Txt battle or somethin. Stop pushing your garbage product and calm the fuck down.

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 02:25 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken I. Kickett View Post
I always see you on here just angry as fk, and complaining all the time.

Srsly what is really bothering you irl?
Not that i care but, maybe get it out so you can chill.

I have peepd what you call rapping, and dude. Just stop. Txt battle or somethin. Stop pushing your garbage product and calm the fuck down.
Yeah sure cause battlers really give a fuck what you all think on here. Yawl are all the reason battlers just stopped giving a fuck for battle rap. Once they realized the fans is garbage they couldn't give a fuck if you watch the battles or not. How can you judge me when most of what you watch on here is a garbage product in itself? You see a lot of battle rappers now a days making it big in the world? no? alright then fuck off.

Tags
artofwar, hindu, hindurock