Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Liam Bagnall & Arkaic Talk Current Don't Flop Situation + Much More!

Old 09-15-2017, 05:42 PM   #1
BattleRapResume

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
BattleRapResume is not the worst person
Liam Bagnall & Arkaic Talk Current Don't Flop Situation + Much More!

All the current DF Eurgh debacle is explained thusly:

Old 09-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #2
Cabbagetown

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cabbagetown is not the worst person
goddamn man, my kingdom for a brr that's less than an hour. Do you save these as podcasts by any chance? Or could you offer a 3 sentence overview of what's been discussed?
Cabbagetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 06:00 PM   #3
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
After listening to the fan questions I can only assume the next episode will have Nick Bostrom on to discuss simulation hypothesis?
Old 09-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
RyMo
Contributor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
goddamn man, my kingdom for a brr that's less than an hour. Do you save these as podcasts by any chance? Or could you offer a 3 sentence overview of what's been discussed?
Tbf most of the juicy stuff is in the first hour
RyMo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:17 AM   #5
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Red pandas!
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:15 AM   #6
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Here are some cliff notes or things I haven't heard before:
- Eurgh owes Cruger over 10,000 for editing work
- Raptor and Briggzy have been told they can't get paid cause Eurgh spent their chicken on chicken that he feeds to various women
- Bagnall paid for Ness Lee vs Oshea & 24/7 vs Soul
- Unilad reached out to Bagnall for a job after they noticed Eurgh was a cheapskate and didn't donate shit when Bagnall got his camera/equipment stolen
- Eurgh asked Bagnall for a job at Unilad, saying he can "be a producer"
- Eurgh is an alcoholic
- The flyers and DF aesthetics went to shit when Sam grafix left, due to Eurgh being Eurgh and deflecting his errors onto other people to make a long story short
- Bagnall left DF staff after 7BW after Eurgh showed up 6-7 hours late both days, did little to nothing and stiffed Bagnall & Avocado
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #7
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Thanks for above.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #8
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
I'm with you I barely do a Watch that's over an hour ten, these are like Battle Rap War & Peace
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 10:01 PM   #9
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Eurgh is an alcoholic, explains a lot!
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:14 AM   #10
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
- Raptor and Briggzy have been told they can't get paid cause Eurgh spent their chicken on chicken that he feeds to various women
- Unilad reached out to Bagnall for a job after they noticed Eurgh was a cheapskate and didn't donate shit when Bagnall got his camera/equipment stolen
- Eurgh is an alcoholic
- The flyers and DF aesthetics went to shit when Sam grafix left, due to Eurgh being Eurgh and deflecting his errors onto other people to make a long story short
- Bagnall left DF staff after 7BW after Eurgh showed up 6-7 hours late both days, did little to nothing and stiffed Bagnall & Avocado
Was going to watch but Cliff Notes will suffice.

Good show but they need to shorten this shit down

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:43 AM   #11
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dont think Eurgh can come back from this with callum it could be written off as just salty but people generally like and respect bagnall
Old 09-17-2017, 01:36 PM   #12
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Dont think Eurgh can come back from this with callum it could be written off as just salty but people generally like and respect bagnall
I also think Bagnall speaks clearly and simply and is quite adult about it. Callum literally mixed fact with fiction, accusations with reasoned argument and it was a confusing mess. I watched the full Callum episode and still don't understand WTF he was on about
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.

Last edited by Emancee; 09-19-2017 at 12:52 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:40 AM   #13
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Luckily have a week of class prep, so I could watch most of this. I guess that editing would be too time-consuming, but there are a LOT of tangents. Genuinely WTF at interrupting to compare the benefits of panda and red pandas or whether to shag Hitler or not, lol.

A few other points:
-Eurgh was inconsistent with the money. Sometimes paying slow. You have to chase him down for cash
-Raise The Bar was supposed to be the final event of the company instigated by Bagnall, but Bagnall had second thoughts. They got Mr. 13 in for a while, but it didn't work, so they got Eurgh back.
-Eurgh's indifference to the staff made Bagnall get mad. He was often late and indifferent to problems.
-Eurgh was cooking the books. A lot of the financial statements didn't add up.

People interested in the DF stuff only can pretty much turn off at 45 minutes in. The rest is more about Bagnall himself. I turned it off about an hour in though, so there may be other stuff at the end.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 01:41 AM   #14
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bagnall is a gentleman and a scholar.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:13 PM   #15
Cabbagetown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
- Eurgh is an alcoholic
My man, thanks.

Actually ended up having a bunch of admin to do at work so I checked out the first 30 mins. Bagnal was one of my favorite people in DF (I've watched most of the Bad Bars episodes a million times), sounds like he's going to do well for himself no matter what.

Hopefully him and Avacado can find projects to work on.
Old 09-20-2017, 08:14 PM   #16
Cabbagetown

Also, if DF is dead, can we get another league (assume KOTD) to get Tony vs. Soul finally... oh and Shox vs. Ice... oh and Soul vs. JC ... oh and Shufflo vs. Saurus/Illmac...