Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Food Recommendations

Old 09-24-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Food Recommendations

I'm travelling through the states towards the west coast (colorado, cali, vegas, all over) and wanted to know if anyone knows of some restaurants that are worth trying out, from big chains to hidden gems?
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 03:04 AM   #2
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
if you're gonna be in LA you gotta go to this place Howlin' Rays, best chicken sandwich I've ever had
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:45 PM   #3
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you are hitting the east coast I can help.

I don't and will never leave the east coast.
Old 09-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #4
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If you're in L.A., go to Plan Check, and thank me later.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 12:26 AM   #5
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
If you are hitting the east coast I can help.

I don't and will never leave the east coast.
lol, I'm hitting the east coast on the way back so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:27 AM   #6
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
if you're gonna be in LA you gotta go to this place Howlin' Rays, best chicken sandwich I've ever had
I'll check it out, sounds good.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:35 AM   #7
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
If you're in L.A., go to Plan Check, and thank me later.
Looked it up on google and this seems right up my alley, the pictures have my mouth watering.
Old 09-27-2017, 01:26 AM   #8
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Looked it up on google and this seems right up my alley, the pictures have my mouth watering.
Yeah, their burgers are super fire, their fried chicken is some of the best fried chicken I've ever had, and their desserts are so good too.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:24 AM   #9
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
white castle easily has the best food

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:24 AM   #10
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ooo and Popeyes

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 09-29-2017, 04:34 AM   #11
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Black sheep in dtla. Easily one of my fave burgers
Pork Belly in Korea town...get the grilled cheese w bacon and dip it in the syrup
Guisados tacos... they got a few locations but there is one in downtown
Masa of echo park is a good pizza spot...deep dish Chicago style takes like an hour to get a pie
Grand Central Market in dtla is just a cool spot with a bunch of places eggslut, the BBQ place, McConnells ice cream, meat market, plus a bunch of Asian and authentic Mexican places.

Let me know if you want something more high end or will be in specific place in la and I'll tell you what's up.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:24 AM   #12
Nikolas34520

I'm heading out to San Diego tomorrow so any suggestions around there would be much appreciated.
Old 10-04-2017, 03:26 AM   #13
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
white castle easily has the best food
I've been wanting to go there for 10 years, at least. Good to know that it's worth going to.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:42 AM   #14
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
I've been wanting to go there for 10 years, at least. Good to know that it's worth going to.
you may hate it. many do

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 10-04-2017, 04:49 AM   #15
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
you may hate it. many do
Food is subjective, many people dislike fast food in general. My standards aren't that high, especially in the past few weeks lol. I've tried the frozen white castle bullshit and if it's a better version of that than I think I'll like it. If it isn't, one thing off my bucket list.
Old 10-04-2017, 06:57 AM   #16
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Food is subjective, many people dislike fast food in general. My standards aren't that high, especially in the past few weeks lol. I've tried the frozen white castle bullshit and if it's a better version of that than I think I'll like it. If it isn't, one thing off my bucket list.
yea its def better than the frozen ones. you can't appreciate the taste of wet bread and onions if it isn't fresh

try the chicken ring sandwhich though. that was how I convinced Okwerdz white castle wasn't disgusting many many moons ago

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 10-04-2017, 09:52 PM   #17
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
lol, I'm hitting the east coast on the way back so any suggestions would be appreciated.
when and where?