Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Illmac's mark out game on point.

Old 10-18-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Illmac's mark out game on point.

Starting to think that Illmac may be the king of marking guys out. First he basically insults Manik's entire identity and calls him a punk for getting upset. Now he chucks Solomon around like a little bitch.

Illmac ain't nuthin to fuck wit!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #2
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
as far as dudes under 5'5 who probably dont work out he's definetly in the tougher section

Last edited by youdontwannabethatguy; 10-18-2017 at 05:59 PM.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Illmac vs K Shine
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:30 PM   #4
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lmfao i really wanna see this solomon battle
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:36 PM   #5
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
those two instances were like 12 years apart tho

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:36 PM   #6
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
as far as dudes under 5'5 who probably dont work out he's definetly in the tougher section
MCVeteran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:38 PM   #7
MCVeteran

MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Quote:
Talk to that NI*** THATGUY!
MCVeteran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:23 AM   #8
StankDaddy

StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
What is this based on? Have a missed a trailer or something? Or is this regarding the actual battle?
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:46 AM   #9
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
What is this based on? Have a missed a trailer or something? Or is this regarding the actual battle?
Wait for the actual battle to drop, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:49 AM   #10
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
those two instances were like 12 years apart tho
He had Rone, Carter Deems, DNA and Pat Stay so shook they didn't even come near him!!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:20 AM   #11
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
He had Rone, Carter Deems, DNA and Pat Stay so shook they didn't even come near him!!
Carter was lucky that when he gave a gnome five, Illmac didn't arm bar him!!!
Old 10-20-2017, 05:30 PM   #12
Marcus

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
He is tall when he hops on the pile of bodies he leaves behind him ya dig!
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #13
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
I mean I'm a fan of illmac and everything, much moreso than I am a fan of Iron, but he really only pushed Iron about a foot or two when Iron wasn't expecting it and then started crying about it being from Soloman poking him in the chest.

It wasn't even comparable to what Swave did to QP, and that was turned into much too big of a deal as well.

But yeah, apparently getting overly emotional during a battle and pushing someone is some new way to mark people out on some g shit "like a little bitch" and "chucking" Soloman. Gimme a break.

For those who have yet to see the actual battle, OP is completely full of shit.

Illmac is a cool little dude who makes neat music and battles well, but let's get out of fantasy land and not act like even flabby, nerdy Soloman, whose probably never been in a real fight in his life, wouldn't end that little boy if shit actually went down.

Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:18 PM   #14
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
and please don't make me make a gif out of it just to really hit home how dumb you are.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:46 PM   #15
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
I mean I'm a fan of illmac and everything, much moreso than I am a fan of Iron, but he really only pushed Iron about a foot or two when Iron wasn't expecting it and then started crying about it being from Soloman poking him in the chest.

It wasn't even comparable to what Swave did to QP, and that was turned into much too big of a deal as well.

But yeah, apparently getting overly emotional during a battle and pushing someone is some new way to mark people out on some g shit "like a little bitch" and "chucking" Soloman. Gimme a break.

For those who have yet to see the actual battle, OP is completely full of shit.

Illmac is a cool little dude who makes neat music and battles well, but let's get out of fantasy land and not act like even flabby, nerdy Soloman, whose probably never been in a real fight in his life, wouldn't end that little boy if shit actually went down.

Captain Phillips is snappin'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #16
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
illmac is inconsistent.
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:31 AM   #17
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
overly emotional? if a dude was in my face yelling and hitting me with his finger, id shove him and tell him to back up too that shit is corny
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:34 AM   #18
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
id always pick a scrappy smaller dude to a doughy out of shape big one who prob can't fight
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote