Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The moment I realized Oxxxymiron was seasoned


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2017, 07:24 AM   #1
Sky2real
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,884
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
The moment I realized Oxxxymiron was seasoned

Quote:
Call me professor triple X, I donít make up techs and gun bars, you vexed like a bitch off breakup sex, cuz you can rap, be a jester, flex ya arms and pecs, but you just lack that something extra - think Lux on flex


Had many haymakers during his 3-0ing of Diz. Which lines were your favorite?


That Kendrick Lamar we gon be alt-right shit was hard too
__________________
Ain't nothin wrong wit a little shootin, so long as the right people get shot. - Osolo
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:03 AM   #2
Schwarzer_Negger
Registered User
 
Schwarzer_Negger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
"Mad cas I'm Joseph Stalin on you" proves seasoned status irrefutably.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:29 AM   #3
Sky2real
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,884
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
"Mad cas I'm Joseph Stalin on you" proves seasoned status irrefutably.
That shit was meannnnn
__________________
Ain't nothin wrong wit a little shootin, so long as the right people get shot. - Osolo
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
He didn't 3-0 Diz...
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 11:30 AM   #5
haatley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 232
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
haatley is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
He didn't 3-0 Diz...
Ya it was a 5-0
haatley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:27 PM   #6
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Oxxxy with the clean 3-0.

I was impressed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #7
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by haatley View Post
Ya it was a 5-0
Lol the forum's Diz hate is something else...

But you're delusional if you actually believe Diz lost, let alone lost 3-0
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:45 PM   #8
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,998
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Lol the forum's Diz hate is something else...

But you're delusional if you actually believe Diz lost, let alone lost 3-0
Why don't you start your own forum for Diz fans then?
Oh wait......u did that and nobody was interested
Oxy 3-0 and he was just alright to me.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 02:47 PM   #9
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Shout out to Oxxxy for pulling in so many views


You know how people say they couldn’t be have done it by themselves?

Well, he did.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #10
GetPaid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,608
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Don't remember it well enough to say it was executed well but his idea to break down the word "haymaker" to a maker of hay and tie that in with historical Russian serfdom was unique, I liked it.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #11
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 1,995
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
You wanna see my country burn wanna see it vulcanised fine the only shit you'll see in return is more organized crime
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 04:22 PM   #12
iamHBY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,403
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
"Mad cas I'm Joseph Stalin on you" proves seasoned status irrefutably.
In the building and on camera, that was mean.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:55 PM   #13
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Why don't you start your own forum for Diz fans then?
Oh wait......u did that and nobody was interested
Oxy 3-0 and he was just alright to me.
Well, to correct you...

I started that forum more or less for ad clicks...and bootlegs...and the month or so that I had it running I had over 500 members...

So there was some interest...and it had nothing to do with Diz fans at all...

Diz 2-1
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:57 PM   #14
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Shout out to Oxxxy for pulling in so many views


You know how people say they couldnít be have done it by themselves?

Well, he did.
Oxxxy vs Dizaster

Nothing you say can or will ever change that Dizaster helped bring in over 5.5 million views in a couple days with Oxxxy
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:27 PM   #15
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 1,995
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Oxxxy vs Dizaster

Nothing you say can or will ever change that Dizaster helped bring in over 5.5 million views in a couple days with Oxxxy
Yeah thanks to diz for sure... get real it's the russians watching the russian guy otherwise diz would have more views in every battle he is in.

Any battle with oxxxy goes millions has nothing to do with the opponent.

Everybody can see your jaw is hurting why don't you sit on it for a while to calm down your butthurt fandom


Anyway oxxxy vs daylyt
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:46 PM   #16
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Yeah thanks to diz for sure... get real it's the russians watching the russian guy otherwise diz would have more views in every battle he is in.

Any battle with oxxxy goes millions has nothing to do with the opponent.

Everybody can see your jaw is hurting why don't you sit on it for a while to calm down your butthurt fandom


Anyway oxxxy vs daylyt
This fucking battle between Dizaster and Oxxxy got the views with Dizaster's help aswell

There's no other opponent Oxxxy could have battled to get the views this has gotten in 2 days

Get fucking real and break free from yalls delusional reality

yall lookin mad stupid
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #17
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 1,995
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post

There's no other opponent Oxxxy could have battled to get the views this has gotten in 2 days
I'm not sure it's safe for you to operate a smart phone.
How did oxy need help from diz to get the views explain.
So Arsonal vs Oxxxy would have less views
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #18
Marcus
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 852
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
This fucking battle between Dizaster and Oxxxy got the views with Dizaster's help aswell

There's no other opponent Oxxxy could have battled to get the views this has gotten in 2 days

Get fucking real and break free from yalls delusional reality

yall lookin mad stupid
Fuck off man: the trailer for diz and oxxxy did more views than Diz's last battle. Which was against Hollow. Who is regarded the best in the US.

Pretty fair to say these views are at least 90% russian.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:12 PM   #19
Cabbagetown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 144
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Cabbagetown is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
This fucking battle between Dizaster and Oxxxy got the views with Dizaster's help aswell

There's no other opponent Oxxxy could have battled to get the views this has gotten in 2 days

Get fucking real and break free from yalls delusional reality

yall lookin mad stupid
hey man, I think Diz was the best guy to face Oxxy for sure and based on preference the win could go either way. In regards to who won, tbh it's secondary to what "the culture" accomplished. There's now an unprecedented new benchmark in battle rap, and this battle transcended the battle world. No matter anyone's thoughts on who 3 0'd who, this is a gamechanger and both battlers contributed to that.



...but if it was Oxxymiron vs. a jar of farts it would still be at 5.38M views
Cabbagetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 08:38 PM   #20
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story
 
Carl Spackler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 879
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
But you're delusional if you actually believe Diz lost, let alone lost 3-0
The best part about posts like these is that you can't even see the irony.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 09:26 PM   #21
versesmc
Battle Rap App
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
You wanna see my country burn wanna see it vulcanised fine the only shit you'll see in return is more organized crime
A little about the company and that Russian shirt Diz wearing...KOTD officially repping the Russian mafia now.
http://rapsinews.com/judicial_news/2...272290494.html

I'm surprised this channel has existed for over 3 years and doesn't even have a total of 2 million views on all battles combined. https://www.youtube.com/user/kotdrus...btitles/videos

The only thing real is methbot.

Last edited by versesmc; 10-19-2017 at 09:32 PM.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #22
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Fuck off man: the trailer for diz and oxxxy did more views than Diz's last battle. Which was against Hollow. Who is regarded the best in the US.

Pretty fair to say these views are at least 90% russian.
So what? The trailer still included Dizaster and included his name in the title.

The views were for/from both of their fan bases wanting to see both of them battle.

Like it or not, those are indisputable facts. Nobody's fault except your own if you can't accept that...
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:19 AM   #23
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
hey man, I think Diz was the best guy to face Oxxy for sure and based on preference the win could go either way. In regards to who won, tbh it's secondary to what "the culture" accomplished. There's now an unprecedented new benchmark in battle rap, and this battle transcended the battle world. No matter anyone's thoughts on who 3 0'd who, this is a gamechanger and both battlers contributed to that.



...but if it was Oxxymiron vs. a jar of farts it would still be at 5.38M views
Not necessarily...

Oxxxy has battles from 4 years ago with only 11m views and less...

His most popular (besides vs Diz) is from a year ago...


This is his fastest viewed battle because of one thing...

He was battling Dizaster

Facts
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:20 AM   #24
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
The best part about posts like these is that you can't even see the irony.
Not my fault you can't accept reality
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:08 AM   #25
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
The fact pity poster keeps jocking Diz after this battle makes me think he's shell-shocked. Or trolling. They are the only options. No one is as delusion as this especially in the face of an overwhelming and long-term set of evidence to the opposite.
I'm under the impression Diz fans dont really get battles and just want their guy to win - so, what's he doing on a battle forum which is about battles and not Diz loving??

Diz has had some good rounds and he wasn't horrible in this battle but he got absolutely fucking obliterated. Worse than Pat. Worse than Rex. Worse than anyone really.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:10 AM   #26
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 312
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post


This is his fastest viewed battle because of one thing...

He was battling Dizaster

Facts
Yeah cuz battling Diz means people will view your battles to the same number of views - faster?? Jesus, you're thick.

You don't, for a split second, think the MILLIONS of Russians who watch his every battle and bring in more views per, lets say 2 battles, than Diz has COMBINED might be watching this faster than usual because their guy is on the world stage this time battling one of the biggest names outside of Russia??

Delusion is either something you don't quite grasp, or have a fun time engaging in.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 06:24 AM   #27
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,121
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
There's no other opponent Oxxxy could have battled to get the views this has gotten in 2 days
Dumbfoundead says hi
You know, the guy responsible for one of Diz' most viewed battles
Only beaten by Canibus, the battle co-hosted by Drake, the Fliptop guy and the one where he punches his opponent
Dizaster's viewcounts on a regular battle are nothing special
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:01 AM   #28
Schwarzer_Negger
Registered User
 
Schwarzer_Negger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,145
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Sure this got crazy views because of all the russians, but the novelty of him battling in the USA will wear off for them after this. English with russian subs is not the same as the battle being in Russian, so the next time (if there is one) that he battles on KOTD against someone else it won't do such explosive numbers.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:34 AM   #29
Assassin Ben
Registered User
 
Assassin Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,253
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Oxxxy had some great moments but to say that he beat Diz shows that the novelty of Oxxxy battle in English has obstructed peoples' ability to judge battles.

Diz won this battle clearly
__________________
"What'd you expect, every shot'll be silent, you in debt
See in deBt, the B is silent and in the BX we're known for being violent" - Fred The Godson

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #30
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Oxxxy had some great moments but to say that he beat Diz shows that the novelty of Oxxxy battle in English has obstructed peoples' ability to judge battles.

Diz won this battle clearly
Please quote the dope lines Diz had....


This is always the part where the initial idiot doesn't reply.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:35 AM   #31
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
The fact pity poster keeps jocking Diz after this battle makes me think he's shell-shocked. Or trolling. They are the only options. No one is as delusion as this especially in the face of an overwhelming and long-term set of evidence to the opposite.
I'm under the impression Diz fans dont really get battles and just want their guy to win - so, what's he doing on a battle forum which is about battles and not Diz loving??

Diz has had some good rounds and he wasn't horrible in this battle but he got absolutely fucking obliterated. Worse than Pat. Worse than Rex. Worse than anyone really.
He's a bad troll, tbh. His schtick is stale and he regurgitates the same shit over and over. Wow, kind of like Dizaster!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 12:18 PM   #32
Assassin Ben
Registered User
 
Assassin Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,253
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Please quote the dope lines Diz had....


This is always the part where the initial idiot doesn't reply.
or the person is busy with other things, you know life shit.

How about I don't quote a Diz line and urge you to watch it again without bias eyes
__________________
"What'd you expect, every shot'll be silent, you in debt
See in deBt, the B is silent and in the BX we're known for being violent" - Fred The Godson

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #33
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
or the person is busy with other things, you know life shit.

How about I don't quote a Diz line and urge you to watch it again without bias eyes
Go figure.

You couldn't find any.

I couldn't either.

Hold this L

But don't worry, I watched it and I wasn't 'russian' through it. lmaoooo fucking cornball shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:41 PM   #34
Assassin Ben
Registered User
 
Assassin Ben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,253
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Go figure.

You couldn't find any.

I couldn't either.

Hold this L

But don't worry, I watched it and I wasn't 'russian' through it. lmaoooo fucking cornball shit
Oxxxymiron was impressive for a newby but the novelty has worn off. It was an average performance vs a DIZ who clearly didn't try but still took the W. Diz came to acquire Russian fans by licking Oxxxy's arse and being overly friendly. DIZ 3-0
__________________
"What'd you expect, every shot'll be silent, you in debt
See in deBt, the B is silent and in the BX we're known for being violent" - Fred The Godson

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. Big Pun
4. MF Doom
5. Notorious BIG
6. Fred The Godson
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:08 PM   #35
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
He's a bad troll, tbh. His schtick is stale and he regurgitates the same shit over and over. Wow, kind of like Dizaster!
Isn't it you who has been obsessed with "hating" Diz going on 5 years straight...

And you're calling someone else a troll...
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #36
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Go figure.

You couldn't find any.

I couldn't either.

Hold this L

But don't worry, I watched it and I wasn't 'russian' through it. lmaoooo fucking cornball shit
People like you ruin battle rap...

Thanks for your support...
__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:50 PM   #37
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
Oxxxymiron was impressive for a newby but the novelty has worn off. It was an average performance vs a DIZ who clearly didn't try but still took the W. Diz came to acquire Russian fans by licking Oxxxy's arse and being overly friendly. DIZ 3-0
Ah, okay you're clearly fucking stupid/unseasoned.

hold this L with tittyposter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:52 PM   #38
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Couldn't have said it better myself.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #39
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,049
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Here's you something new you can fap to

__________________
"What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate." - Donald Trump
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:57 PM   #40
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,758
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Here's you something new you can fap to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ljmbkXsnw
Could you tell me how the votes are shaping up?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217, barz


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,466
Threads: 26,245
Posts: 722,435
Total Online: 1830

Newest Member: Real rap

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Faraday
- by peace



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 AM.