Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Don't Flop's channel just got deleted

Old 06-23-2016, 02:03 AM   #41
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsin View Post
Why bring it up tbh.

Even if he did something 100 times worse the immense dickriding on this forum would probably cover it up or brush it off.

kick back relax
Ha, right, but it's not even like I bring it up a lot. I only mention it when it's relevant to the topic at hand. When I think about all the other shit dude has done in the past, this particular situation has king fly written all over it to me.

But, whateva...
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:43 AM   #42
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Except he didnt. When it came to the NOME5 shit, he acted indignant and personally attacked me for pointing out something that has been confirmed to be true.

Forgive me if I don't like to be attacked, insulted, or have cheeky jokes made at me for pointing out king fly's attempts at sabotaging other platforms.
yeah dude king fly sucks. that fact is is very tangential to this thread and the fact that you saw this as an opportunity to pick at that scab is silly and deserving of a cheeky joke

king fly is routinely an abrasive asshole but bringing that up here is just really exaggerating the reputation you've cultivated of having some strange fixation of an annoying thing that happened to you on the internet

like, relax. i mostly thought king fly secretly orchestrating watergate was a silly idea. the fact that you take it personally is even sillier to me.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii

Last edited by riffic; 06-23-2016 at 02:49 AM.
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:45 AM   #43
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
this is the person you've been talking about for the however long

why would you dwell on this guy
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 06-23-2016, 02:50 AM   #44
Particular Apples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Particular Apples is not the worst person
Wow - what an absolute piece of shit Chronicle must be to do something like this (if he is indeed responsible, which he must be if staff etc have looked into it and are publicly stating that it's him)

To fuck over not only DF as a company but all the individual battlers as well, says so much about his complete lack of character.

Hopefully they can get it back up... Been my favourite battle league since about 2011
Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:52 AM   #45
riffic
RYD ;

oh yeah this thread is actually about something!
Quote:
Old 06-23-2016, 04:32 AM   #46
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
As soon as someone goes after your money: that's when it gets personal to me. I don't know how the law works in the UK, but surely Eurgh can sue Chronicle's league over this. Then again, Chron probably doesn't have more than like 2 bucks and a bag of loose change, so maybe Eurgh just has to take this one.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:32 AM   #47
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Even if someone doesn't like Don't Flop, I don't want a world where things like Verb and Hitman's 2 on 2, Math/Chilla, etc stops existing
Jack Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 04:40 AM   #48
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
yeah dude king fly sucks. that fact is is very tangential to this thread and the fact that you saw this as an opportunity to pick at that scab is silly and deserving of a cheeky joke

king fly is routinely an abrasive asshole but bringing that up here is just really exaggerating the reputation you've cultivated of having some strange fixation of an annoying thing that happened to you on the internet

like, relax. i mostly thought king fly secretly orchestrating watergate was a silly idea. the fact that you take it personally is even sillier to me.
Your opinion of kf is not of my concern, but you're clearly being defensive and trying to antagonize me with your lies and mischaracterizations...

Look, at the end of the day, this reminded me of something that kf would totally do, as evidenced by all the scandalous shit he's done before. If that makes you feel defensive and wanna lash out, then maybe you should take a look at yourself to find out why it bothers you so that it gets pointed out on occasion.
Old 06-23-2016, 04:47 AM   #49
Spacelab

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person
please please tell me someone has the original files of all these battles

I re-watch Wizard battles all the time
Old 06-23-2016, 05:07 AM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Your opinion of kf is not of my concern, but you're clearly being defensive and trying to antagonize me with your lies and mischaracterizations...

Look, at the end of the day, this reminded me of something that kf would totally do, as evidenced by all the scandalous shit he's done before. If that makes you feel defensive and wanna lash out, then maybe you should take a look at yourself to find out why it bothers you so that it gets pointed out on occasion.
sometimes i wonder why i always go straight to richard nixon references when i'm hot and bothered. probably something from my past
Quote:
Old 06-23-2016, 05:07 AM   #51
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelab View Post

the channel will be back soon, i wouldn't worry about it
Quote:
Old 06-23-2016, 05:37 AM   #52
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
some yall clearly dont understand how youtube works.

the battles arent deleted smh
Old 06-23-2016, 06:39 AM   #53
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacelab View Post

Did you read the post? DF expect to have everything back within a week.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:32 AM   #54
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Of course it's king fly. It's so crazy because no one ever does this to kotd, but king fly stays trying to sabotage other people's shit
awww look my pathetic fan club president

too bad i offered to help though eh.....

fucking waste of life you are
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #55
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
awww look my pathetic fan club president

too bad i offered to help though eh.....

fucking waste of life you are
Why would you offer to help a company you have gone out of your way to shit on in the past? Not saying you didn't offer. Just seems strange.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:36 AM   #56
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Except he didnt. When it came to the NOME5 shit, he acted indignant and personally attacked me for pointing out something that has been confirmed to be true.

Forgive me if I don't like to be attacked, insulted, or have cheeky jokes made at me for pointing out king fly's attempts at sabotaging other platforms.
no i attacked you because you are a fucking waste of skin and sperm cells. and no- you pointed something out ONLY YOU SEEN - which wasnt true - and still hold onto it to this day 2 years after it happened

do you know how pathetic you look, by bringing me up every single chance you get whenever something "bad" goes wrong - especially since i only ever post here like once every couple months?? - you have a very unhealthy obsession with me
Old 06-23-2016, 11:39 AM   #57
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Why would you offer to help a company you have gone out of your way to shit on in the past? Not saying you didn't offer. Just seems strange.
because i have nothing against the company - i dislike one of its 3 owners and offered help to the one i talk to

Old 06-23-2016, 11:41 AM   #58
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
because i have nothing against the company - i dislike one of its 3 owners and offered help to the one i talk to

Ok I can fuck wit dat. All good!
Old 06-23-2016, 11:47 AM   #59
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Ok I can fuck wit dat. All good!
ive unfairly said shit about DF in the past, whereas it should've just been directed at one person over there, so i can see where you're coming from.
And as much as i dislike Eurgh though, i'd never want to see another man's life work get ruined over something so stupid
Old 06-23-2016, 11:58 AM   #60
Battlehogg

Word! So does anyone know why this Chronicle guy is so pissed at Don't Flop? Seems like he's put in a shitload of effort into fucking them over. Either he's some sort of psychopath or someone really did him dirty.
Old 06-23-2016, 12:23 PM   #61
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Thx to whoever is responsible for the tag that say "King flys best friend is his first cousin" lmfao
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:25 PM   #62
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Word! So does anyone know why this Chronicle guy is so pissed at Don't Flop? Seems like he's put in a shitload of effort into fucking them over. Either he's some sort of psychopath or someone really did him dirty.
he used to run DF north, fought with Eurgh, started his own league WAW (battles over beats), thought they had all moved past it - but chron started earlier this year hitting some battles with copyright complaints and they never got them removed before they amassed 3 strikes then the auto-response from youtube once the third strike is set in your account is to terminate it.
They could've prevented it by taking some action as soon as the first strike was issued, but im not sure they knew exactly what to do - which is what i hit up liam to let him know what to do in case this happens again with someone making claims.

they will get their channel back probably before the weekend is even over, and now know exactly what to do to prevent this from happening in the future
Old 06-23-2016, 01:25 PM   #63
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
at least we can still watch shotty vs ars

Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #64
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
sometimes i wonder why i always go straight to richard nixon references when i'm hot and bothered. probably something from my past
Your past...life?
...as Nixon???
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:14 PM   #65
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
no i attacked you because you are a fucking waste of skin and sperm cells. and no- you pointed something out ONLY YOU SEEN - which wasnt true - and still hold onto it to this day 2 years after it happened

do you know how pathetic you look, by bringing me up every single chance you get whenever something "bad" goes wrong - especially since i only ever post here like once every couple months?? - you have a very unhealthy obsession with me
You know damn well that aint nobody obsessed with your goofy ass, and the nome5 shit was just last year. Not 2 years ago, but when you live your life doing scandalous shit to other people its probably easy to lose track of time inbetween your misdeeds. Again, the type of shit that happened to DFAFD has you written all over it, and I wasn't even the first to bring you up.

If you, or anyone else doesn't like me bringing up the fact that you tried to sabotage another platform's ppv then idk what to tell you, because I'm not gonna stop just because you don't like it getting attention. If the tables were turned, and URL or DFAFD did the same thing to kotd that kotd did to URL, WE WOULD NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT. But you guys lied, you're still lying, and even beasley is aware of what happened but is convinced that you guys had nothing to do with it because of your lies.

So with all that in mind, it's really nothing for me to make some posts about it on a msg board I already visit pretty regularly.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #66
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So who is Chronicle again and why the vendetta with DF?

*edit nvm found my answer

Wonder why he really felt the need to fuck over sooooo many ppl just get back at eurgh

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 06-23-2016 at 02:18 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:37 PM   #67
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
bah blah blah im obsessed
the only person who lied and continues to lie is you. i admitted what i did - purchased a domain which any person in the world could of purchased because it was available to anyone to purchase - and re-directed it to the purchase page of kotdtv which clearly stated it was for a KOTD ppv and had the flyer of the battles posted in clear sight and the first thing anyone saw.
You lie and claim it had a bunch of nome5 shit on it and continue to uphold that lie to this day, even though multiple people who all also clicked that domain all say they never saw it.

its not my fault you or other people dont understand exactly what i did, you say its some disgraceful act, i say its part of business that happens every day. people buy and park misspelled (or in this case the proper spelling) websites daily, in this case i re-directed one to a website we own. i own the domain, i should be able to re-direct it to another domain i own point blank period. so kindly have a nice day and fuck off
Old 06-23-2016, 02:46 PM   #68
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
*lies*
abridged version of the truth for the uninformed >> https://versesmc.com/kotdtv-purchase...attle-rap-ppv/

See you next time someone some disgraceful shit happens in battle rap. I'm sure, as usual, you won't be very far behind.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #69
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
!!!!

so its not true...

but IT HAPPENED 2 years ago???

WHICH IS IT?? HUH???

I bet you're not even actually a fly.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:48 PM   #70
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
im so in love with king fly
more like see you next time you bring me up out of the blue in an unrelated thread like always
Old 06-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #71
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
!!!!

so its not true...

but IT HAPPENED 2 years ago???

WHICH IS IT?? HUH???

I bet you're not even actually a fly.
ive always had a problem with time.
Old 06-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #72
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
more like see you next time you bring me up out of the blue in an unrelated thread like always
@Casual brought you up tho lol.. not me
Old 06-23-2016, 02:52 PM   #73
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I only mention it when it's relevant to the topic at hand.

lol come on man

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #74
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
lol come on man
Do I not?
Old 06-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #75
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

when other users who have nothing to do with kotd or me even notice it, it means you have a problem sir.
you should probably seek some help or maybe i could give you a hug?
Old 06-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #76
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
@Casual brought you up tho lol.. not me
eh don't bring me into this man.
Old 06-23-2016, 03:07 PM   #77
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
when other users who have nothing to do with kotd or me even notice it, it means you have a problem sir.
you should probably seek some help or maybe i could give you a hug?
This is a kotd website, so of course people are going to be defensive and irrational on your behalf, being that you represent kotd

I thought you were leaving tho
Old 06-23-2016, 03:29 PM   #78
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Do I not?
Your idea of "when it's relevant to the topic" is quite different from most other people
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:33 PM   #79
Casual

Quote:
this is the person you've been talking about for the however long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm6Hs_9wgeA

why would you dwell on this guy
OBSERVE HOW IM SPITTIN WHILE I START BLURRIN YOUR VISION WITH A SURGEONS PRECISION.

fireeee
Old 06-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #80
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
@6000GP aka "Black Steven Hawking"....

Just shut the fuck up already man. I know the Pulse niteclub incident has brought much fear to your community, but that isn't an excuse to roll your wheelchair into an Internet cafe and dictate all this hate into your speech-to-text super computer. Go do some off-roading on the highway.

Last edited by Coma; 06-23-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6000gp - "everybody look at me!", 6000gp is a very short man, 6000gp is secretly white, 6000gp pisses on his balls, 6000gp's wife cries alone, 8207, 8211, king fly prepares, kingfly = willy, kingfly breaks the internet, kingfly collects stamps, kingfly crosses his arms and grins, kingfly did 9/11, kingfly goes into hiding, kingfly hates gays and blacks, kingfly is keyser soze, kingfly is writing all these tags, kingfly laughs menacingly, kingfly previews posts, kingfly says relax, kingfly shot up pulse niteclub, kingfly usurps organik, kingflys best friend is his first cousin, kingflys plot continues, staywoke