Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Fact or fiction


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2020, 09:21 PM   #1
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Fact or fiction

Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.

Ill Will is better than T Top

Ill Will is top 10.

Math bodied hollow when they battled.

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world.

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.

Yung Ill at his height was top 5.

Hitman is the best performer.

Hollow is overall the best battler.

Surf has more star-power than Lux

Geechi gotti is top 5.

K shine is top 5.
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:39 PM   #2
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,813
Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.
Fiction

Ill Will is better than T Top
Fact

Ill Will is top 10.
Fiction

Math bodied hollow when they battled.
Would have to rewatch.

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.
Might be fact if I’m trying to be objective. Not sure if it’s my personal favourite.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world.
Fact

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.
Fact

Yung Ill at his height was top 5.
Fiction

Hitman is the best performer.
Fact

Hollow is overall the best battler.
Fiction

Surf has more star-power than Lux
Overall potential? Fact. At the moment and strictly from a battle rap POV? Fiction

Geechi gotti is top 5.
Fact

K shine is top 5.
Smh
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:05 PM   #3
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.
could be the best living, I'd have to go with Bender over Illmac.

Ill Will is better than T Top
more consistent, yeah, TTop is alright though

Ill Will is top 10.
respectfully disagree / indifferent

Math bodied hollow when they battled.
yeah

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.
it shoulda ended Hitman's career.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world.
indifferent / doubtful

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.
yes

Yung Ill at his height was top 5.
indifferent

Hitman is the best performer.
hard disagree

Hollow is overall the best battler.
hard disagree

Surf has more star-power than Lux
yes and he makes better music

Geechi gotti is top 5.
no

K shine is top 5.
he's underrated but not top 5. top 20, easily, possibly top 15 but not top 10 for me
5char
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 10:07 PM   #4
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
i wish we could see pat stay vs loaded lux fellas
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:02 AM   #5
Profess
become the conspiracy
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,538
Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. Fact

Ill Will is better than T Top Fact

Ill Will is top 10. Fiction

Math bodied hollow when they battled. Fact

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle. Fact

Charron is the best freestyler in the world. Fact

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now. Fact

Yung Ill at his height was top 5. Fiction

Hitman is the best performer. Fact

Hollow is overall the best battler. Fact

Surf has more star-power than Lux Fact

Geechi gotti is top 5. Fact

K shine is top 5. Fiction
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 12:23 AM   #6
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,120
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. Fiction.

Ill Will is better than T Top. Fact.

Ill Will is top 10. Fiction.

Math bodied hollow when they battled. Fact, it did nothing for Math's career though.

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle. Fiction, but definitely up there.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world. Fiction. Guys are way too easily impressed by something vaguely connected to what the opponent said that somewhat rhymes. We have only seen him compete a couple of times against good freestylers and he got bodied.

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now. Probably.

Yung Ill at his height was top 5. Fiction

Hitman is the best performer. Fact

Hollow is overall the best battler. Fact

Surf has more star-power than Lux. Fiction. Who knows who Surf is outside rap nerds.

Geechi gotti is top 5. Fiction.

K shine is top 5. Lol

Four out of 13 for me...
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 01:07 AM   #7
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,498
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap - hell nah its aye verb

Ill Will is better than T Top - idk

Ill Will is top 10. - hell na

Math bodied hollow when they battled - hell yea RIP hollow

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle - yep

Charron is the best freestyler in the world - lmfao hell no

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now - nah he is wack

Yung Ill at his height was top 5 - yep

Hitman is the best performer - hell yea

Hollow is overall the best battler - hell nah

Surf has more star-power than Lux - surf and lux are both average as battle rappers to me.... but surf is way better in the booth if thats what u mean

Geechi gotti is top 5 - yep

K shine is top 5 - hell nah.. never will be

Last edited by VAallDAY; 04-05-2020 at 01:10 AM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 03:19 AM   #8
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,841
Mentioned: 945 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. No, but he's still pretty good

Ill Will is better than T Top Fa sho

Ill Will is top 10. Nah

Math bodied hollow when they battled. Idk, didn't watch

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle. It's up there

Charron is the best freestyler in the world. He's dope

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now. Too little too late for me

Yung Ill at his height was top 5. He was dope but nah

Hitman is the best performer. Probably

Hollow is overall the best battler. Sno dat

Surf has more star-power than Lux Lux has little star power so def yes

Geechi gotti is top 5. lmao, hell no

K shine is top 5. never
Cool thread
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:37 AM   #9
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet
 
Felicity Halsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Charron sucks and Kshine isn't top 5
__________________
Real raps over everything.
Felicity Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:57 AM   #10
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,120
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
Charron sucks and Kshine isn't top 5
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills whenever he comes up, do people watch a lot of rap?!? He's good, but there's way better out there. He had debatables with a bunch of meh rappers in the UK.
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:20 AM   #11
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,838
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.

Ill Will is better than T Top

Ill Will is top 10.

Math bodied hollow when they battled.

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world.

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.

Yung Ill at his height was top 5.

Hitman is the best performer.

Hollow is overall the best battler.

Surf has more star-power than Lux

Geechi gotti is top 5.

K shine is top 5.
Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. fiction he's top 10 though

Ill Will is better than T Top- fact

Ill Will is top 10-this year yes overall no

Math bodied hollow when they battled-obviously

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle- it's the most iconic but i wouldn't say deffo the best

Charron is the best freestyler in the world- nah gthere's people who can freestyle at more or less a same level with less terrible set ups

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now-fact

Yung Ill at his height was top 5-fact

Hitman is the best performer-hmm undecided i'd say him or tay roc

Hollow is overall the best battler- fact he's not my favourite but he h'es at least a 7 at everything and that's rare

Surf has more star-power than Lux- currently yes

Geechi gotti is top 5-fact

K shine is top 5- dont like his new style if im honest but hard to disagree
__________________
Only canadians like Lil G
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:22 PM   #12
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
5char
who do you think is the best performer if you had to pick someone?
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:23 PM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. Fact

Ill Will is better than T Top Fact

Ill Will is top 10. Fiction

Math bodied hollow when they battled. Fact

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle. Fact

Charron is the best freestyler in the world. Fact

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now. Fact

Yung Ill at his height was top 5. Fiction

Hitman is the best performer. Fact

Hollow is overall the best battler. Fact

Surf has more star-power than Lux Fact

Geechi gotti is top 5. Fact

K shine is top 5. Fiction
i figured you'd be the one person in here who had k shine in his top 5
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:23 PM   #14
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
who do you think the best writer in battle rap is?
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 03:44 PM   #15
Profess
become the conspiracy
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,538
Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i figured you'd be the one person in here who had k shine in his top 5
Its confusing with him being in my profile pic. It more like Profess/ Professor Shine

I think K-Shine is pretty good but not one of my faves. Perhaps it's time to update the pp
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:22 PM   #16
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Surf has more star-power than Lux. Fiction. Who knows who Surf is outside rap nerds.
who knows who Lux is outside of rap nerds either?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:31 PM   #17
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
who do you think is the best performer if you had to pick someone?
my take is kinda moot because i don't think 'performance' should be an attribute, this is the kind of mentality that leads to Chess and Steams doing a circus act on stage and a bunch of retards going wild over it. I just don't feel like battle rap should be about anything but getting the bars off proper, which yeah, has elements of 'performance', but hell man, I just really don't like Hitman at all. He's JUST a 'performer' which totally fits with this point I wanrt to make >

A lot of people cite Verb v Hitman as one of the GOAT battles but few seem to pay attention to how much Hitman got cooked, he's easily the fakest out of all the people who are "vets" in the modern "scene", and it bothers me how everyone dickrides his 'performance' to keep him afloat, know what I mean? And no, before you ask, he didn't fuck my girlfriend.

Better perfomers than him? Shit - everyone... Verb, Shine, Gjonaj, QP SONS, Ty Law, Arsonal, Lux, Surf, Calicoe, Clips, FRESCO, Pat Stay, J The Nightwing, Twork, Cadalack Ron (never choked), Bender, Dirt, B-Magic, T-Rex, Ill Will, Young X, Shox The Rebel, Wizard, Shuffle, Marlo even people I think are pretty overrated like Chess, Tay Roc, Shotty Horroh, Goodz, Brizz Rawsteen.... everyone who matters and plenty of niche/cult following people I only like

But you want to know my Number one Pick.... DIALECT.... that guy is one of the most underrated overall, and spits fuckin insane

my number two pick? BILL COLLECTOR .... seriously... who likes Hitman more than Bill Collector? that's just sad to me

Finally, after Gun Titles, nobody would say Surf or Roc is a better performer than Hitman? What about Shine vs JC?

With that all being said I'm glad that the whole meme about Daylyt being someone significant in the scene has faded.

Last edited by Feral Linguist; 04-05-2020 at 09:44 PM.
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:05 PM   #18
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
my take is kinda moot because i don't think 'performance' should be an attribute, this is the kind of mentality that leads to Chess and Steams doing a circus act on stage and a bunch of retards going wild over it. I just don't feel like battle rap should be about anything but getting the bars off proper, which yeah, has elements of 'performance', but hell man, I just really don't like Hitman at all. He's JUST a 'performer' which totally fits with this point I wanrt to make >

A lot of people cite Verb v Hitman as one of the GOAT battles but few seem to pay attention to how much Hitman got cooked, he's easily the fakest out of all the people who are "vets" in the modern "scene", and it bothers me how everyone dickrides his 'performance' to keep him afloat, know what I mean? And no, before you ask, he didn't fuck my girlfriend.

Better perfomers than him? Shit - everyone... Verb, Shine, Gjonaj, QP SONS, Ty Law, Arsonal, Lux, Surf, Calicoe, Clips, FRESCO, Pat Stay, J The Nightwing, Twork, Cadalack Ron (never choked), Bender, Dirt, B-Magic, T-Rex, Ill Will, Young X, Shox The Rebel, Wizard, Shuffle, Marlo even people I think are pretty overrated like Chess, Tay Roc, Shotty Horroh, Goodz, Brizz Rawsteen.... everyone who matters and plenty of niche/cult following people I only like

But you want to know my Number one Pick.... DIALECT.... that guy is one of the most underrated overall, and spits fuckin insane

my number two pick? BILL COLLECTOR .... seriously... who likes Hitman more than Bill Collector? that's just sad to me

Finally, after Gun Titles, nobody would say Surf or Roc is a better performer than Hitman? What about Shine vs JC?

With that all being said I'm glad that the whole meme about Daylyt being someone significant in the scene has faded.
i didnt like hitman when i first saw him against verb because i thought that his lack of typical rap pattern made him boring. but over time i appreciated that he had his own style and relies on performance. The JR smith remix, my set no playground... he had some shit in that battle.
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:07 PM   #19
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,813
Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
who do you think the best writer in battle rap is?
Bender the goat for me.

If we talking currently, Rum.

Illmac definitely in the conversation for both though.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:17 PM   #20
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i didnt like hitman when i first saw him against verb because i thought that his lack of typical rap pattern made him boring. but over time i appreciated that he had his own style and relies on performance. The JR smith remix, my set no playground... he had some shit in that battle.
everything you say is true, but to me these facts are eclipsed by the average resume in the modern set of battlers discussed online, that's what i mean

like just compare him overall to someone like Bill Collector, Dialect, Surf, Roc, O-Solo, Calicoe, Lux, Verb, Magic - it makes 'well he is the best performer though" sounds like an insult. Hitman sucks.

Last edited by Feral Linguist; 04-05-2020 at 11:20 PM.
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 12:06 AM   #21
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,120
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
who knows who Lux is outside of rap nerds either?
When Cal vs. Lux broke, loads of people. Sports stars, commercial rappers, you name it.

Obviously now his hype is disappearing and he is going back to being the man in a small scene.
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 03:36 AM   #22
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet
 
Felicity Halsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 199
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills whenever he comes up, do people watch a lot of rap?!? He's good, but there's way better out there. He had debatables with a bunch of meh rappers in the UK.
Some of the best rapper ain't even batte rappers or mainstream it's a lot of unsigned dope music guys.
__________________
Real raps over everything.
Felicity Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:50 AM   #23
rogermellie
Registered User
 
rogermellie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,790
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.

One of


Ill Will is better than T Top
Yeah, I guess


Ill Will is top 10.
Nope

Math bodied hollow when they battled.
Factz

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.
Uhuh


Charron is the best freestyler in the world.
Nope


Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.
He has always been quite a big man.


Yung Ill at his height was top 5.
Probably but there are some pretty good battlers of a similar height.


Hitman is the best performer.

Fact

Hollow is overall the best battler.

Fact

Surf has more star-power than Lux

I'm not sure how to measure this.


Geechi gotti is top 5.

All time- Nah.

Right now - Probably but I wouldn't really know

K shine is top 5.
Never
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingpen View Post
if u were really tough you would go troll reddit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It's a fact that The Saurus didn't back down and let Pat Stay be the alpha male and all of that has a FACTUAL basis in primate psychology.

Last edited by rogermellie; 04-06-2020 at 10:02 AM.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:33 PM   #24
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
When Cal vs. Lux broke, loads of people. Sports stars, commercial rappers, you name it.

Obviously now his hype is disappearing and he is going back to being the man in a small scene.
yeahhh, i dunno about "now", i mean i could be mad ignorant but I don't think Jay-Z tweeting "You Gon Get This Work!" means anyone ever gave a shit about Lux

if anything he's only ever barely made an impact beyond battling with that one line, correct me if I'm wrong

not many people who aren't like us will think "my lads'll tear up yr pad like a school vandal" is a dope line
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #25
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
yeahhh, i dunno about "now", i mean i could be mad ignorant but I don't think Jay-Z tweeting "You Gon Get This Work!" means anyone ever gave a shit about Lux

if anything he's only ever barely made an impact beyond battling with that one line, correct me if I'm wrong

not many people who aren't like us will think "my lads'll tear up yr pad like a school vandal" is a dope line
lil wayne quoted him.... he went on Howard Stern... Lux vs cal was HUGE for battle rap
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 05:14 PM   #26
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
lil wayne quoted him.... he went on Howard Stern... Lux vs cal was HUGE for battle rap
that's pretty tight, i had to look up the Howard Stern video - still though, let's not blow this out of proportion
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 05:59 PM   #27
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
that's pretty tight, i had to look up the Howard Stern video - still though, let's not blow this out of proportion
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 06:00 PM   #28
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Fact or fiction:

Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap.

Ill Will is better than T Top

Ill Will is top 10.

Math bodied hollow when they battled.

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world.

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now.

Yung Ill at his height was top 5.

Hitman is the best performer.

Hollow is overall the best battler.

Surf has more star-power than Lux

Geechi gotti is top 5.

K shine is top 5.
Illmac is not a better writer than Tsu Surf
Pat Stay is wack
Charron is wack also (sorry aryan nation)
Everything else you said saltine is cool
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #29
idealaedi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 198
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Illmac is the best writer in all of battle rap. - fax

Ill Will is better than T Top - disagree.

Ill Will is top 10. Diz, lux, pat, illmac, surf, geechi, rum, hollow, twork, roc. - disagree.

Math bodied hollow when they battled. - fax

Hitman vs Verb is the GOAT battle. - disagree - hollow vs lux to me.

Charron is the best freestyler in the world. - i'd say one of - i think juice from chicago, even harry mack would be up there although he's a novelty act, thesaurus. I'd put them all up there skill level wise.

Pat Stay is the most dangerous battle rapper now. - fax.

Yung Ill at his height was top 5. - at his height was better than mook, clips, hollow, lux, verb? - maybe.

Hitman is the best performer. - again; one* of - twork is up there, diz is up there, honestly rone is up there if you think about it.

Hollow is overall the best battler. - i disagree with this - maybe at one time but in comparison to recent performances i think his overall meter went down a little. Pat could be thrown in the argument here.

Surf has more star-power than Lux - i don't believe so. I don't think an arena pops off as much for surf as it does for lux - and that's a fair measuring stick to use. but its close.

Geechi gotti is top 5 - right now? yeah. fax.

K shine is top 5 - he could be thrown in the top 10 somewhere. But not if you want ill will in there too lol.

idealaedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 01:13 AM   #30
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,120
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by idealaedi View Post
Charron is the best freestyler in the world. - i'd say one of - i think juice from chicago, even harry mack would be up there although he's a novelty act, thesaurus. I'd put them all up there skill level wise.
People forget that Charron didn't get a single vote for him when he battled Saurus, all the judges went for Pete. While that was a while back, it does show the difference. Honestly, I think Justice could hang with Charron.
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:09 AM   #31
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 3,165
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
yeahhh, i dunno about "now", i mean i could be mad ignorant but I don't think Jay-Z tweeting "You Gon Get This Work!" means anyone ever gave a shit about Lux

if anything he's only ever barely made an impact beyond battling with that one line, correct me if I'm wrong

not many people who aren't like us will think "my lads'll tear up yr pad like a school vandal" is a dope line
i mean, i love Lux and *I* don't think that's a dope line
__________________
Marinated Ventilator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:32 AM   #32
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Eastern Colombia
Posts: 1,375
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
i mean, i love Lux and *I* don't think that's a dope line
that's cause you don't know bout that street shit fuccboi

just kidding
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,607
Threads: 28,146
Posts: 745,695
Total Online: 1170

Newest Member: DethStryque The Invincibl

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:11 AM.