I Repeat Illmac an The saurus are not battle rap legends

Old 11-19-2014, 05:19 PM   #41
WassPoppinB
Banned

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
WassPoppinB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
No, it's definitely your opinion. Show me the battle rap fan handbook where it says that someone is only a legend if everyone thinks they are. You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Also, way to completely the ignore the part where I said you're entitled to your opinion. Like JVL said, Saurus and Illmac being legends is an OPINION too.
ok know we resort to elementary school type of thinking lol i already said u dont play in the best stages u arent a legend remember THERES NO WAY OUT!!

legend is a status u gotta have some type of method to get there otherwise anybody could be a legend,even opinions gotta be justified u cant just pull the opinion card...

If u say that u can just have opinions without plausible justification u are givin me space to say that u think they are legends only cause they are white<<<<-----now this is logic!!

Thats what yall do call this guys legends whithout justification because when we breakdown the tangibles (views,popularity,legendary lines,main events,big stages apearences etc) alot of those guys yall love are really microscopical when we look at BATTLE RAP AS A WHOLE!!!
WassPoppinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #42
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I think his point is that the URL/street side of battling is a much bigger part of battle rap culture, and that their fanbase makes up the majority of battle rap fans. The second statement is definitely true. I would consider Illmac & Thesaurus legends but I can see why someone who is only into the URL side would disagree. Your reactions in this thread are way over the top, and borderline racist in that first one. Saying you feel sorry for other black people for having to clear up his mess, actually that's not borderline.
Keep seeing fans accusing other people of making it about race whilst making it very clear that they focus on race themselvs.
I completely disagree with my post being racist. I do think that he is to an extent trolling (wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's actually white himself). Much like the boy who cried wolf, this idiot is in multiple threads implanting made-up racial bias. So when someone who points out a legitimate injustice gets brushed off, they can thank this weirdo. And it doesn't matter if URL fans make up majority of the fan base (I don't even think this is true) it doesn't mean their opinion is worth more. And the only "point" he's trying to make is that white people can't be legends, he tried to throw in Soul Khan but even said he doesn't like him.

And I'm not going to get into a race war, I think it's stupid to do on the internet because you don't know who is even being serious. However I constantly see posts saying that "Backpack fans just want black people to lose" and "White people are wrong for this reason or that reason".

It's funny when it seems to be mostly URL/Street/Whatthefuckever fans making all these threads talking about how they get discriminated against. Yet they're the ones always bashing on the backpack/nerd/whogivesashit rappers.

This due says the word deflection is almost every post, but the people I just mentioned are the ones deflecting. Opinions are opinions. Your opinion isn't worth more than mine because I'm white, or because I enjoy a certain type of battler. Mine isn't worth more than yours for the same reasons. Fans that only like URL, don't get to decide who is a "legend". Just because you (not you specifically, the loose term you) prefer URL doesn't mean you know more about rap. This site is so fucking obnoxious with all the race baiting on both sides.

This idiot doesn't like Illmac or Saurus... COOL. Don't like them. Don't think they're legends? Excellent. That's your right.

But everyone needs to stop acting like people who DON'T share their opinion are somehow dumber than everyone else. URL isn't "better", KOTD isn't "Better", Don't Flop isn't "Better"... they all have their place. Get over your fucking egos, stop making excuses, stop trying to inject some diabolical agenda in every single topic.

So annoying.
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #43
WassPoppinB
Banned

Let me play devil advocate.

Alot of yall just dont care if the URL fans consider those 2 legends or not and no matter what the opinion of that spectrum of battle rap Illmac an The Saurus are legends.

Basically,that part of battle rap isnt strong enough to define who is legendary or not they are legend because WE SAID IT!!

This is how you guys think go ahead and say it,i would respect yall more if u would be honest instead of lyin and deflectin!!
Old 11-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #44
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
I think his point is that the URL/street side of battling is a much bigger part of battle rap culture, and that their fanbase makes up the majority of battle rap fans. The second statement is definitely true. I would consider Illmac & Thesaurus legends but I can see why someone who is only into the URL side would disagree. Your reactions in this thread are way over the top, and borderline racist in that first one. Saying you feel sorry for other black people for having to clear up his mess, actually that's not borderline.
Keep seeing fans accusing other people of making it about race whilst making it very clear that they focus a lot on race themselvs.
Exactly u clearly peep it.

The sad part is that he genuinely dont think hes racists theres alot of white kids who get a certain type of education where they arent even aware that deep down they think every negroe is inferior...

so can we really blame him??
Old 11-19-2014, 05:44 PM   #45
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
url rappers consider them legends who cares if the fanbase respects em tbh

also find it hard to believe url is the biggest fanbase in battling what about fliptop? they actually the biggest battling league. they all think mac and saurus are legends. them plus kotd fans plus old grindtime fans equals more respect than url battlers

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:44 PM   #46
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff McGruff View Post
I completely disagree with my post being racist. I do think that he is to an extent trolling (wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's actually white himself). Much like the boy who cried wolf, this idiot is in multiple threads implanting made-up racial bias. So when someone who points out a legitimate injustice gets brushed off, they can thank this weirdo. And it doesn't matter if URL fans make up majority of the fan base (I don't even think this is true) it doesn't mean their opinion is worth more. And the only "point" he's trying to make is that white people can't be legends, he tried to throw in Soul Khan but even said he doesn't like him.

And I'm not going to get into a race war, I think it's stupid to do on the internet because you don't know who is even being serious. However I constantly see posts saying that "Backpack fans just want black people to lose" and "White people are wrong for this reason or that reason".

It's funny when it seems to be mostly URL/Street/Whatthefuckever fans making all these threads talking about how they get discriminated against. Yet they're the ones always bashing on the backpack/nerd/whogivesashit rappers.

This due says the word deflection is almost every post, but the people I just mentioned are the ones deflecting. Opinions are opinions. Your opinion isn't worth more than mine because I'm white, or because I enjoy a certain type of battler. Mine isn't worth more than yours for the same reasons. Fans that only like URL, don't get to decide who is a "legend". Just because you (not you specifically, the loose term you) prefer URL doesn't mean you know more about rap. This site is so fucking obnoxious with all the race baiting on both sides.

This idiot doesn't like Illmac or Saurus... COOL. Don't like them. Don't think they're legends? Excellent. That's your right.

But everyone needs to stop acting like people who DON'T share their opinion are somehow dumber than everyone else. URL isn't "better", KOTD isn't "Better", Don't Flop isn't "Better"... they all have their place. Get over your fucking egos, stop making excuses, stop trying to inject some diabolical agenda in every single topic.

So annoying.
Nah the "backpacker" fans do that just as much, if not more, there is just more of them on here to make out like it's a one way thing.

You are the person who made this thread about race, I don't care about what assumptions you have, the op wasn't talking about race, and you can't just say "he doesn't even like soul khan" like that proves your point, the thread wasn't about who he liked . He gave a white person who could be considered a legend and you find a way to still say "this is about them being white" yet it's not you who is race baiting, lol cool.
And yeah the bit I quoted was condescending and racist, but I'll remember that one "genuine victims of racism who get brushed off can thank other black people who did something to upset the white people, it's their fault, not the racists" Great logic.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #47
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
when saurus bodies ars then will he be a legend?

is illmac any less of a legend than verb and clips, two url top tiers that he beat pretty clearly?

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 11-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #48
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The majority of battle rap fans are in Philippines and don't give a fuck about Smack/URL.

no one is a legend.

Loonie >>>>>>
Old 11-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #49
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
url rappers consider them legends who cares if the fanbase respects em tbh

also find it hard to believe url is the biggest fanbase in battling what about fliptop? they actually the biggest battling league. they all think mac and saurus are legends. them plus kotd fans plus old grindtime fans equals more respect than url battlers

True I forgot about fliptop, but we both know that neither of us have a clue what fliptop fans think, infact I think Dirtbag Dan was saying they are mostly clueless to battling outside of Philipines and call it Fliptopping.
In the english speaking battle scene, which is obviously what is being talked about, URL definitely have the biggest fanbase, I really don't think that is up for debate.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:48 PM   #50
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WassPoppinB View Post
legend is a status u gotta have some type of method to get there otherwise anybody could be a legend,even opinions gotta be justified u cant just pull the opinion card...

If u say that u can just have opinions without plausible justification u are givin me space to say that u think they are legends only cause they are white<<<<-----now this is logic!!

Thats what yall do call this guys legends whithout justification because when we breakdown the tangibles (views,popularity,legendary lines,main events,big stages apearences etc) alot of those guys yall love are really microscopical when we look at BATTLE RAP AS A WHOLE!!!
Exactly! This is what I'm saying. ANYONE can be a legend if you argue hard enough. Because it's a subjective artform, there is no universally recognized method of being able to assert whether someone's a "legend" or not.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #51
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Quote:
Nah the "backpacker" fans do that just as much, if not more, there is just more of them on here to make out like it's a one way thing.

You are the person who made this thread about race, I don't care about what assumptions you have, the op wasn't talking about race, and you can't just say "he doesn't even like soul khan" like that proves your point, the thread wasn't about who he liked . He gave a white person who could be considered a legend and you find a way to still say "this is about them being white" yet it's not you who is race baiting, lol cool.
And yeah the bit I quoted was condescending and racist, but I'll remember that one "genuine victims of racism who get brushed off can thank other black people who did something to upset the white people, it's their fault, not the racists" Great logic.
The irony in your post is insane.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:50 PM   #52
rogermellie

Quote:
The irony in your post is insane.
You don't understand irony
Old 11-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #53
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
You don't understand irony

typical white people

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2014, 05:52 PM   #54
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:

This post proves that iam not a troll who is just talkin for the sake of it,people who operate with logic can get it.

With that being said iam out it was a good discussion u guys have fun and dont forget to reflect on this thread read that Scruff Mcgruff guy post compare it with mines an see who is really the troll and the racist.

#IamOut
Old 11-19-2014, 05:53 PM   #55
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post
typical white people

Shutup mamsmoke
Old 11-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #56
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
there is no debate about what English speakin league has the most fans!!!

surf vs hitman just reached 1 million in a month!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #57
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Thesaurus is a legendary freestyle battler of a completely different era, you have to understand what he accomplished in tournament format and to dismiss that along with the over 120 battles he's put in over the years (the most of any 1 battler) is pretty damn disparaging.
Congratulations? A legend in something that longer exists at a competitive level...

Come one now this shit is such a dumb thing there is no auto legend status for that shit Gtfoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #58
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
Exactly! This is what I'm saying. ANYONE can be a legend if you argue hard enough. Because it's a subjective artform, there is no universally recognized method of being able to assert whether someone's a "legend" or not.
Legends of what depends of the category if u say BATTLE RAP LEGEND u gotta be in the best stage to be it,thats what we talkin about BATTLE RAP LEGENDS!!

Honestly u do this on purpose?? play dumb and ignore parts of my thread?? shit is mad lame i get tired of repeating the same shit and u just ignore it...

Theres No Way Out,like u playin chess and somebody yellS checkmate!!

#ItsOva
Old 11-19-2014, 06:00 PM   #59
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
When i was banned the mod said it wasnt because of the content of this thread( he made sure he deleted the thread the aint that funny ahahah) ita was "inapropriate language" so fuck it let me do this again cause its a topic that needs to be discussed...

Iam gonna keep it short,basically these 2 arent BATTLE RAP LEGENDS because they arent not seen as such by all spectrum of fans and they never battled on the best battle rap stage the URL.

its like sayin Babe Ruth was a legend when in reality some of the best couldnt play(black players).

Or better yet imagine if Kobe played basketball in italy his whole career killin shit out there but neva showin his skillz at the NBA or like Messi playin soccer in the USA league and never playin in the Champions league or in the world cup...

So thats my point ILLMAC and THE SAURUS can be KOTD,BACPACKER GRINDTIME whatever but thay are not i repeat they are not BATTLE RAP LEGENDS...

Now let the deflection begin lol

#Easy
Your argument: "The Saurus and Illmac are not battle rap legends because they are not seen as such by the full spectrum of battle rap fans being that they have never battled in the URL."

The refutation of your argument, (why your argument is wrong and proves you are a fucking moron with jolly ranchers in his head): "Many URL battle rappers have never done Scribble Jam, nor the WRC's, nor have they battled on Grindtime, and many of them haven't even battled on KOTD. This means they are not recognized by the full spectrum of battle rap fans, and are therefore not battle rap legends."

We can do this all day, or you can just admit that you're some nerdy wanna-be hood kid who feels guilty for having a great problem-free life full of first-world problems and tries to compensate by "going hard" for the "street rappers" on your favorite internet forum.

Fucking dumb shit.

Last edited by baldjewishman; 11-19-2014 at 06:02 PM.
baldjewishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:00 PM   #60
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Shutup mamsmoke

shut ups two words...

#typicalwhiteshit

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2014, 06:02 PM   #61
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

racism must still be hurting yall really bad

if anyone likes a white person they must be racist I guess

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-19-2014, 06:03 PM   #62
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
Your argument: "The Saurus and Illmac are not battle rap legends because they are not seen as such by the full spectrum of battle rap fans being that they have never battled in the URL."

The refutation of your argument, (why your argument is wrong and proves you are a fucking moron with jolly ranchers in his head): "Many URL battle rappers have never done Scribble Jam, nor the WRC's, nor have they battled on Grindtime, and many of them haven't even battled on KOTD. This means they are not recognized by the full spectrum of battle rap fans, and are there fore not battle rap legends."

We can do this all day, or you can just admit that you're some nerdy wanna-be hood kid who feels guilty for having a great problem-free life full of first-world problems and tries to compensate for by "going hard" for the "street rappers" on your favorite internet forums.

Fucking dumb shit.

Dead @
URL rappers never done scribble jam so they can't be legends...

Shits like arguing with brick walls

They ignore common sense and use arguments that make no fucking sense

Wtf does scribble jam have to do with this topic?

Scribble jam = freestyle

This isn't freestyle battle rap you fucking nerds

This is WRITTEN battle rap

Neither of them have been anything beyond mid tier/mediocre in this format
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #63
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Quote:

The refutation of your argument, (why your argument is wrong and proves you are a fucking moron with jolly ranchers in his head): "Many URL battle rappers have never done Scribble Jam, nor the WRC's, nor have they battled on Grindtime, and many of them haven't even battled on KOTD. This means they are not recognized by the full spectrum of battle rap fans, and are therefore not battle rap legends."

We can do this all day, or you can just admit that you're some nerdy wanna-be hood kid who feels guilty for having a great problem-free life full of first-world problems and tries to compensate by "going hard" for the "street rappers" on your favorite internet forums.

Fucking dumb shit.

Old 11-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #64
JerseyNoName
Banned

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
JerseyNoName is a PY Poster
OP obviously knows they both are legends

Other wise he wouldn't have made 2 threads about it trying to force his opinion.

Illmac is top 3, Thesaurus is maybe top 15

Both legend status though
JerseyNoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:04 PM   #65
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:

We can do this all day, or you can just admit that you're some nerdy wanna-be hood kid who feels guilty for having a great problem-free life full of first-world problems and tries to compensate by "going hard" for the "street rappers" on your favorite internet forums.

Fucking dumb shit.

Nice try 3rd paragraph is totally unecessary tho.Your refutation isnt valid because alot of URL battlers just didnt go there because of the paper and to be honest most of them are now batlin in the KOTD stage and KOTD fans love them...

But are Illmac and The Saurus being requested by URL FANS?? NOPE!!

Nice try,but sorry not enuff,like i said THERES NO WAY OUT!!

#Easy
Old 11-19-2014, 06:05 PM   #66
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
IAM NOT TROLLIN STOP THAT PLEASE

u did ok in that reply but the fact that URL wasnt around when they started is no excuse URL is around now and was around when they were still in their peak.
of course its an excuse , they dont have fuckin battle rap Delorean ... when they were young and 18 to mid twenties and there most motivated and praticed
they were basically playing another sport , back then it was freestyle spur of the moment skill that could get you really far , of course you needed to be a good writer (for pre meds) have good stage presence and be able to rap ... but freestyle was the biggest component back then to kill rooms

and Saurus and Ilmmac werent just 'Scribble Jam' battlers (which was easiestly the biggest battle event / comp) THEY BATTLED AT EVENTS IN NEW YORK ,,, not just the World RAP Championships , but Spin the MIc , Roc the Mic , Jumpoff street battles

and they also went to numerous other cities and states and won everytime , Washington , Florida

and WRCs had qailifiers in every major city (same with WRCs they actually had them in pretty much every major ENGLISH speaking country.
and it had good comp from the East like Hollow Da Don & Marv One

Most the top battlers from freestyle era , from and mstreet dudes to backpackers , not many transitioned well from freestyle format ... They dudes used to just show up at event and murk fools... most URL dudes would just stand there lookin stupid if they didnt have a month to think about another dude, write and rehearse their lines like its theater

but Saurus and Illmac , have both , in a whole new format transitioned and retained a top spot ,shiiet before URL they had the top spots when the written era 1st started but now with this new sport there started to be new fools that are great actors / performers and great writers but it doesnt negate the HALF A DECADE OF DOMINATING EVERY BATTLE RELATED EVENT , COMP , OPEN MIC BATTLE etc.

just cause URL is huge now and sets bTatle trends don't mean the whole roots of battling disapear

YOU STRAIGHT GARBAGE OP , i know its trollin but i ain't lettin this bullshit look like common opinion ... when its only troll nut hangin street dude worship
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #67
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Nice try 3rd paragraph is totally unecessary tho.Your refutation isnt valid because alot of URL battlers just didnt go there because of the paper and to be honest most of them are now batlin in the KOTD stage and KOTD fans love them...

#Easy
URL fans "requesting" Illmac and Thesaurus was never part of your original argument, and only desperate faggots alter their original argument in an attempt to somehow keep it afloat...

I'm going to bed now. Have fun playing your Playstation 4 and raiding your dad's liquor cabinet....
Old 11-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #68
JerseyNoName
Banned

Pretty sad to see these new generation fans being so disrespectful towards legends.

Smh
Old 11-19-2014, 06:10 PM   #69
WassPoppinB
Banned

^^another lame who cant interpret or missinterpret on purpose.i decided to stay cause there were some nice tries but we are back to the lame shit...

i guess i just got go now.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:11 PM   #70
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Legends of what depends of the category if u say BATTLE RAP LEGEND u gotta be in the best stage to be it,thats what we talkin about BATTLE RAP LEGENDS!!

Honestly u do this on purpose?? play dumb and ignore parts of my thread?? shit is mad lame i get tired of repeating the same shit and u just ignore it...

#ItsOva
Bruh, I get the argument. I never even said I disagreed with the OP. I was just arguing semantics regarding what's an opinion and what isn't, which I told myself I wasn't going to do. lol
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:12 PM   #71
JerseyNoName
Banned

Quote:
^^another lame who cant interpret or missinterpret on purpose.i decided to stay cause there were some nice tries but we are back to the lame shit...

i guess i just got go now.
^^ another weirdo who doesn't comprehend that EVERYONE can see through his false image he's created due to hatred for KOTD battlers.

We get it, you hate KOTD

Now quit crying about it.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:13 PM   #72
WassPoppinB
Banned

Quote:
URL fans "requesting" Illmac and Thesaurus was never part of your original argument, and only desperate faggots alter their original argument in an attempt to somehow keep it afloat...

I'm going to bed now. Have fun playing your Playstation 4 and raiding your dad's liquor cabinet....
IS THIS PEOPLE FOR REAL LOL

now yall just lookin mad goofy iam not tryin to repeat myself over and over but damn this lames arent even good at deflecting...

Now i understand why they had to ban me when i first came up with this thread cot damnnnnnnn

PSlease stop with the comic replies i really want to go now yall killin me!!

#BodyBag
Old 11-19-2014, 06:14 PM   #73
JerseyNoName
Banned

Quote:

now yall just lookin mad goofy iam not tryin to repeat myself over and over but damn this lames arent even good at deflecting...

Now i understand why they had to ban me when i first came up with this thread cot damnnnnnnn

#BodyBag
We get it, you want to create an argument.

Awesome, good job!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:19 PM   #74
WassPoppinB
Banned

Ok they are runnin out of gas so its over!!

Its funny how they say they hate yet i dont get the privelige to be on yall ignore list?? lol

btw @The Saurus dont just neg me,feel free to join the thread,because iam honestly surprised cause even tho iam not ufr fan you look like a smart man so i thought u would agree with mee.

Bye Bye people!!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #75
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

Why not just say "checkmate"
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #76
JustJ123

JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

#Easy
pretty sure Norbes has talked about them turning a battle before...
Old 11-19-2014, 06:20 PM   #77
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
And you consistently push black people back 20 steps every time you proverbially open your mouth. I feel bad for black people that have to clean up your mess and try to separate themselves from you. They have genuine things to say, an actual message, and it's diluted by your utter stupidity. You should feel bad.
On my god, please shut the fuck up lol
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 06:23 PM   #78
JustJ123

Quote:

#BodyBag
If you want to go try getting up and walking away. What the fuck kind of loser continues to read relies in a topic he says he wants to leave? Are you that caught up in the Internet that you can't walk away when you want to?
Old 11-19-2014, 06:29 PM   #79
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Illmac and thesaurus are legends, imo, but only in their arena.

To be completely fair, neither one of them have ever battled on an urban platform. Not just URL, but ANY urban or street platform.

Last edited by 6000GP; 11-19-2014 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #80
6000GP
tupac back

Hip hop is still an urban artform tho. Scribble jam doesn't appeal to that demographic.

Last edited by 6000GP; 11-19-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Tags
bodybag, cats & ice cream, easy, embarassin, go out and meet people, iamout, itsova, loneliness, nowayout, posting here doesn't count as a hobby, scruff mcracist, smack... who is this nigga?, toodamneasy, typicalwhiteshit, waspopin is right and iam white, wass poppin bee