Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is Nikiya the biggest Mark in battle rap?

Old 06-11-2015, 03:56 AM   #41
Sandy Eggo

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
Jesus OP is a fuckin retard. Wtf do you care what he does behind the scenes? You have probably watched all of the battles thatve dropped from the events he's thrown. The Saurus just bodied the shit outta you and you continue with your fuckery
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:02 AM   #42
Hanzaki

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
i forgot he was there, good call. i bought him a beer too, the least he couldve done is fly me out for his secret event!
Right! I felt the same way! Got all jelly of @Luke. Where's the love @st0ned? lol
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:02 AM   #43
sacredgeobars

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sacredgeobars is not the worst person
OP ETHER'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Why isnt he? Youre upset that someone you've never met has helped book some battles for people HE WAS FRIENDS WITH BEFORE HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOOKING BATTLES.

I met Nikiya 2 years ago in Toronto which was the first event he attended. We smoked several joints & he told me about how he had recently gotten into the scene & he was traveling across North America to see a handful of his first live events. I thought it was dope that he took the initiative to do so & ever since then he's become a regular at events and has now gotten more involved first hand because he genuinely loves this shit. He built friendships with people in the scene long before he even thought of throwing an event. Im sorry that hurts your feelings so much babygirl. move on
time for OP to shut up and buy some friends
sacredgeobars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:03 AM   #44
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Yea I'm sure Charlie Clipps used to ring him up just to say whatup regularly long before he ever received a cent from him. I think we both know that's not true.
Clips and DNA were offered 20 racks to battle each other but declined... Then they did a FREE battle against each other at dudes crib lol how is clips tryna get his money?
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:03 AM   #45
st0ned
Contributor

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
st0ned is not the worst person
Is Nikiya the biggest Mark in battle rap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
i forgot he was there, good call. i bought him a beer too, the least he couldve done is fly me out for his secret event!

actually you bought me a Jameson (I don't drink beer) I had a strict limit of 15 people from the scene set by the wife.

I have zero need or desire to respond to the ignorance of this post. what I will say is I have a wife and 3 kids that's my life. battle rap is a hobby and passion of mine that I support heavy because of my love for it. further more, get out of my pockets they are doing just fine, there is no reason to be jealous of material things that's not where happiness comes from. happiness comes from seeing your wife looking beautiful walking down the aisle on your wedding day, or seeing your baby girl smile for the first time. entertainment comes from watching dope ass battles.

step your life game up if you think otherwise.

lastly shout out to Pete (blunts at wd are on me if you're up there for it).

Last edited by st0ned; 06-11-2015 at 04:05 AM.
st0ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:05 AM   #46
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@Gayboi taking L after L ITT
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:09 AM   #47
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
op is mad he wasn't invited to dudes basement
I'm pretty pissed also tbh
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:10 AM   #48
sacredgeobars

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0ned View Post
actually you bought me a Jameson (I don't drink beer) I had a strict limit of 15 people from the scene set by the wife.

I have zero need or desire to respond to the ignorance of this post. what I will say is I have a wife and 3 kids that's my life. battle rap is a hobby and passion of mine that I support heavy because of my love for it. further more, get out of my pockets they are doing just fine, there is no reason to be jealous of material things that's not where happiness comes from. happiness comes from seeing your wife looking beautiful walking down the aisle on your wedding day, or seeing your baby girl smile for the first time. entertainment comes from watching dope ass battles.

step your life game up if you think otherwise.

lastly shout out to Pete (blunts at wd are on me if you're up there for it).
Yo nikiya you are the man, quick question.. How come you didnt give Clips daps when he tried to give you props for battling with a hook? You just dead ass grilled him, hit your vape pen and left him hanging. That shit was gangster as fuk, op would be asking for autographs..
keep doing it big breh
Old 06-11-2015, 04:18 AM   #49
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
Jesus OP is a fuckin retard. Wtf do you care what he does behind the scenes? You have probably watched all of the battles thatve dropped from the events he's thrown. The Saurus just bodied the shit outta you and you continue with your fuckery
I don't really care other than the fact that I don't like seeing people being taken advantage of

Last edited by Battlehogg; 06-11-2015 at 04:21 AM.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:31 AM   #50
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Sustainable?

He just threw a battle event for fun in his basement.

What are you really mad about? Let's talk about it.
What makes you think I'm mad? I just think he's a mark.
As for sustainable I mean anyone can throw a dope event with lots of money. But what happens when he decides he doesn't like battle rap any more. He likes yo yo's or pogo sticks or whatever. Where's the money going to come from then? Alki David? By that stage battlers are used to getting paid a certain amount that other promoters can't compete with. It's not sustainable.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:31 AM   #51
sacredgeobars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
I don't really care other than the fact that I don't like seeing people being taken advantage of
well dont read this thread cause you just got MANHANDLED

L.O.M
Old 06-11-2015, 04:37 AM   #52
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
Clips and DNA were offered 20 racks to battle each other but declined... Then they did a FREE battle against each other at dudes crib lol how is clips tryna get his money?
We can only speculate as to weather or not this is true but the reason they would of done it for free is because they know if they stay tight with him they'll be the first booked at his next event and will get a big payday.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:00 AM   #53
Dougie Bendle

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Dougie Bendle is a PY Poster
What a lousy thread. Is this what RMBVA is all about? Trolling and mean-spirited posts?

I'm going to take it back to OTBVA where it's all about great battle rap discussion and supporting the Culture.
Dougie Bendle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:00 AM   #54
Dougie Bendle

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Dougie Bendle is a PY Poster
wtf I just tried repping my own post and it didn't work
Dougie Bendle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:53 AM   #55
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Bendle View Post
wtf I just tried repping my own post and it didn't work
fuck outta here ... tryna come back here with this troll profile... theres a reason u dont use ur original one anymore lmfao
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:55 AM   #56
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougie Bendle View Post
What a lousy thread. Is this what RMBVA is all about? Trolling and mean-spirited posts?

I'm going to take it back to OTBVA where it's all about great battle rap discussion and supporting the Culture.
Don't worry, I got you ya fucking nerd bird.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:36 AM   #57
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I could understand why OP might reach this conclusion, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, once presented with evidence to the contrary, he should probably be like "oh ok, my bad"

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist

Last edited by The Wrist; 06-11-2015 at 06:53 AM.
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:44 AM   #58
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
nikiya's heart definitely in the right place, seems like a cool guy based off what people have told me, would be 10 million times cooler if you know he flew me out to WD5
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 06:55 AM   #59
2essentialz

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
2essentialz is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
We need to be better than these toxic attitudes.

Seriously.

Don't know what must be going on in people's lives to be so negative and hateful towards people you don't really know over shit that does not effect you.

Take a step back for a second and reevaluate.
This is real talk bro. It makes me feel sorry for people to be so angry, and most likely sad too, in their lives.
2essentialz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:02 AM   #60
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
I could understand why OP might reach this conclusion, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, once presented with evidence to the contrary, he should probably be like "oh ok, my bad"
Im still not convinced.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:05 AM   #61
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2essentialz View Post
This is real talk bro. It makes me feel sorry for people to be so angry, and most likely sad too, in their lives.
Im not angry or sad lol
Thread probably came across as more angry than it was intended to
Old 06-11-2015, 07:08 AM   #62
2essentialz

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
2essentialz is not the worst person
Lol it's cool man, I don't care either way. I was just agreeing with him in general.
2essentialz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:10 AM   #63
Soul
VIP

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Soul is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Why isnt he? Youre upset that someone you've never met has helped book some battles for people HE WAS FRIENDS WITH BEFORE HE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH BOOKING BATTLES.

I met Nikiya 2 years ago in Toronto which was the first event he attended. We smoked several joints & he told me about how he had recently gotten into the scene & he was traveling across North America to see a handful of his first live events. I thought it was dope that he took the initiative to do so & ever since then he's become a regular at events and has now gotten more involved first hand because he genuinely loves this shit. He built friendships with people in the scene long before he even thought of throwing an event. Im sorry that hurts your feelings so much babygirl. move on
this is fire lol
Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:18 AM   #64
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I find this thread to be hip hop.

This is not fun.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:45 AM   #65
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Seems like a genuinely good dude fall back chief

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:41 AM   #66
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Saurus 3-0 bodybag
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:55 AM   #67
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ive made some posts about the dude (just made one in the organik thread im regretting but real interneters dont edit)

what he is doing is not what I would do by any means, and when you see a guy spending large cheddar outta nowhere putting battles together and he seems like a guy who wouldnt really be friends with people like clips, etc, lets face it, it makes you think. and one of those thoughts that crosses ur mind would be "is this guy just a mark?"

So, people speculate, hate, question the situation, etc. I think my posts can be boiled down to: not "getting it", and im guilty of hating on something i dont understand in that aspect, kind of like how pwople dislike gays because they dont understand it, i guess. And also, I am not ashamed to say it, Im probably jealous because I wouldnt mind having money to burn, but I wouldnt burn it on having battle raps at my house on my bday party. I'd invite actual people I grew up with. If I kept up with people on a regular basis who I'm cool with in the scene like Saurus for example, who has opened my eyes itt and will cause me to fall back btw, he'd be welcome at my bday party, but im not gonna pay him to come and rap at it is what im saying basically. Saurus, you could come to my bday party anyway, but what Im getting at is, theres a difference between ur lifelong friends and people who you see maybe 2 times a year and are cool with to shoot the shit and have a drink and some good conversation at an event. im gonna shut the fuck up now.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:10 AM   #68
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
ive made some posts about the dude (just made one in the organik thread im regretting but real interneters dont edit)

what he is doing is not what I would do by any means, and when you see a guy spending large cheddar outta nowhere putting battles together and he seems like a guy who wouldnt really be friends with people like clips, etc, lets face it, it makes you think. and one of those thoughts that crosses ur mind would be "is this guy just a mark?"

So, people speculate, hate, question the situation, etc. I think my posts can be boiled down to: not "getting it", and im guilty of hating on something i dont understand in that aspect, kind of like how pwople dislike gays because they dont understand it, i guess. And also, I am not ashamed to say it, Im probably jealous because I wouldnt mind having money to burn, but I wouldnt burn it on having battle raps at my house on my bday party. I'd invite actual people I grew up with. If I kept up with people on a regular basis who I'm cool with in the scene like Saurus for example, who has opened my eyes itt and will cause me to fall back btw, he'd be welcome at my bday party, but im not gonna pay him to come and rap at it is what im saying basically. Saurus, you could come to my bday party anyway, but what Im getting at is, theres a difference between ur lifelong friends and people who you see maybe 2 times a year and are cool with to shoot the shit and have a drink and some good conversation at an event. im gonna shut the fuck up now.
This is basically what i was trying to say but you put it better than i did.
if it was a big party with all his boys and he decided to throw a few battle rap matchups coz hes got the money to do so I wouldnt be mad at that. Just the fact that it was him and a bunch of battle rap guys he's probably only met a few times in his life. Idk seems kinda lame to me.

No actual hate towards Nikiya. He seems to not mind and he's having fun so i guess i cant front on that.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:16 AM   #69
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend

Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
as a fan getting usually free entertainment , why hate. I am mad greatful for what he does and hope he continues to do so.

Why so much hate...show some love every once in a while...its ok...we wont think less of you

1 - THE KANG
2 - TONY SHARKS
3 - CASUAL
4 - THACITY
5 - VAallDAY
6 - Kbomb
7 - brodeezy
8 - Willy Pilgrim
9 - Yagerbomb
10- Adarone
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 AM   #70
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What does "greatful" mean?
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:20 AM   #71
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
to answer the original question though...

surely Tax is the biggest mark

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:29 AM   #72
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
to answer the original question though...

surely Tax is the biggest mark
As in Tycoon Tax? or paying tax in general?
Old 06-11-2015, 09:35 AM   #73
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Are we really at the point where we're discussing who we'd invite to our respective birthday parties lol
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:37 AM   #74
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Are we really at the point where we're discussing who we'd invite to our respective birthday parties lol
Would you come to my party Riffic?
Old 06-11-2015, 09:45 AM   #75
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
yes we fucking are

your list is due by 10am tomorrow
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:05 AM   #76
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
I'd set up lee scott vs pedro & head ice back to back. It'd be the best birthday ever. @st0ned if you wanna invest let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:16 AM   #77
Battlehogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I'd set up lee scott vs pedro & head ice back to back. It'd be the best birthday ever. @st0ned if you wanna invest let me know
rogermellie encouraging!
Old 06-11-2015, 11:19 AM   #78
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Y'all are seriously the biggest weirdos in the world. Dude sounds TENS OF THOUSANDS of his own money to support something you like - and y'all talk shit?

50% of battle rap fans are the worst people ever

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #79
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzaki View Post
Right! I felt the same way! Got all jelly of @Luke. Where's the love @st0ned? lol
Nobody flew me out I drove eight hours LOL

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #80
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Everyone there seemed to have a good time. That's what seems the most important to me.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catmob, this is hiphop this is not fun