View Poll Results: Who won?
T-Rex 6 20.69%
T-Top 23 79.31%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
SMACK/URL - #SM5 - T-Rex vs. T-Top

this was dope
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
Bar4Bar

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Bar4Bar is not the worst person
wooooooooooow

i'm legitimately never buying PPV on SMACK again

SMACK 3-0'd me
Old 09-29-2015, 04:55 PM   #3
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Another one? tbh I wouldn't watch except I trust riffic's opinion. we gon see
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 04:59 PM   #4
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
Another one? tbh I wouldn't watch except I trust riffic's opinion. we gon see
T-Top was in beast mode the whole battle & Rex had some moments
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 05:13 PM   #5
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Rex was out for a SM check. Top was hungry and showed out. Tbh this is could actually be bad for T Top though. Killing an opponent that clearly didn't do well (for whatever reason) gives faux confidence on a stage like SM. If he comes back next year and gets pitted against someone like K-Shine or Cal, he's going to get mauled unless he's actually ready. This wasn't a real test but he did very well and showed he belongs in the big leagues.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:14 PM   #6
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Will watch and report with my usual bias and bitter hatred later after brunch with my knitting club.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:20 PM   #7
riffic
RYD ;

I Shawshank 'em, it all depends on how we gonna ride
Two choices, I make it easy so you don't run and hide
Ray Charles, that mean you could watch ya brother die
Or Kanye West, you gotta give up ya mother life
I tell 'em choose wisely, 'cause I move with a huge shotty
Piggyback barrel, it's walkin' with two bodies
We all watched you die last year, a true homi
But Smack made the Call of Duty, I shoot zombies

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #8
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, T-Top definitely beat T-Rex in this battle.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:36 PM   #9
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I Shawshank 'em, it all depends on how we gonna ride
Two choices, I make it easy so you don't run and hide
Ray Charles, that mean you could watch ya brother die
Or Kanye West, you gotta give up ya mother life
I tell 'em choose wisely, 'cause I move with a huge shotty
Piggyback barrel, it's walkin' with two bodies
We all watched you die last year, a true homi
But Smack made the Call of Duty, I shoot zombies

dat gif is awesome
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #10
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
dat gif is awesome
Hahaha I know! I found it yesterday and I'm ready to overuse the fuck out of it
Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 05:59 PM   #11
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
who's going to buy another URL PPV ?
Old 09-29-2015, 06:00 PM   #12
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Hahaha I know! I found it yesterday and I'm ready to overuse the fuck out of it
@Seanzo needs to add that to the emoticons.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:03 PM   #13
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
@Seanzo needs to add that to the emoticons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:15 PM   #14
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
dope battle. rex started off strong in the 1st then fell off. top went off all 3 rounds. top 3-0
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:04 PM   #15
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
shout out to the stage holding everyone up, wouldnt be surprised if that shit collapse one of these days

hella people on that shit
Old 09-29-2015, 07:14 PM   #16
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
T-Top is going in on Rex round 1.

1-0 Top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #17
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Enjoyed it, glad Top keeps getting big battles. Someone needs to let him know about using John Q bars in 2015 though. And while they are at it, warn him about using Owen Hart bars too.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM   #18
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
why this Sophia bitch in the front keep acting like she understands whats going on??

knowing damn well she only there for some camera time/smack dick

just stand there and look pretty, we dont need to see all them nunu head movements
Old 09-29-2015, 07:36 PM   #19
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yep. Decent battle. T Rex didnt do terrible. 3-0 Top though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:42 PM   #20
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
shout out to the stage holding everyone up, wouldnt be surprised if that shit collapse one of these days

hella people on that shit
That would be terrible as hell if that happened. Hopefully we'll never have to find out what the weight limit is.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #21
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
That would be terrible as hell if that happened. Hopefully we'll never have to find out what the weight limit is.
Not gonna happen, it survived Big T vs Shotgun Suge
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #22
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Alright back from the needlework, bout to watch. First thought, shouts out to the girl behind Rex going to aerobic class after the event; I salute the dedication.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #23
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

First round loving Rex energy even though I haven't understood a thing he's said.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:19 PM   #24
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Shit's gettin jurassic in the park!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2015, 08:22 PM   #25
Nawty
Vendetta.

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Nawty is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Yeah, T-Top definitely beat T-Rex in this battle.
agreed.
Nawty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 09:02 PM   #26
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think this is actually my favorite SM5 battle so far
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:12 PM   #27
FORCEDMULTI

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
FORCEDMULTI is not the worst person
I really liked this battle. The fuckery was kept to a minimum, which i appreciate after the other two dropped.

T-Top prbly won every round but I liked T-Rex more in this battle than I have in a while.
FORCEDMULTI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:09 AM   #28
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Was really hoping the clips battle was a fluke given the circumstances but Rex vs Danny wasn't very good, here he was better but he hasn't been the same lately. The hollohan battle he was decent too I guess but his rounds were short and hollohan kinda ruined the replay value

Although it would be hard to top that g souldier, yung ill and aye verb run
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:14 AM   #29
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
t-top was absolutely killer. glad to see i was wrong for doubting him.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:30 AM   #30
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar4Bar View Post
wooooooooooow

i'm legitimately never buying PPV on SMACK again

SMACK 3-0'd me
nothing beats seeing it live
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:32 AM   #31
Bar4Bar

Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Bar4Bar is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
nothing beats seeing it live
yeah that was cool and stuff but i want a week where i can be smug for seeing the battles first.

i mean, if everyone sees the battle within 3 days of the event how will people tell i saw it live in discussion threads you know?
Old 09-30-2015, 01:45 PM   #32
JF1VE

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
JF1VE is not the worst person
Good battle. T-Top got him, but Rex was actually pretty good here. I just hope his name doesn't get implemented after this...
JF1VE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 02:38 PM   #33
Haze Skunk
Trinidad nice

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Haze Skunk is a PY Poster
T Rex showed up with FIRE
won 1 and 2 with ease
Summer Madness Rex >>
Haze Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:11 PM   #34
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is how url rappers should act every time...start ur rounds when smack tells u to, don't have overtly long rounds, don't have ur squad wild out too hard that it effects the battle, and just spit that raw shit back and forth.

if lux knew how to do this his battles wouldn't take an hour and they could actually RAISE the time limits
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #35
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Big fan of T-Top, amazing how comfortable he was looking on a stage like that for a (retaliative) newcomer. I like the storytelling bits about trap life he does a lot, and hopefully he'll bring that back, but being more direct with Rex really worked here.

Rex was alright.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:05 AM   #36
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Had Rex 2-1. His first was round of the battle for me
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 AM   #37
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
But tbf I was quite distracted watching the white chick chew gum like a horse
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #38
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
Top 3-0.
This man Randy is 45 years old rapping about selling crack.
And this dude looks like he stink

Last edited by coleowsuz; 10-01-2015 at 01:34 PM.
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:10 PM   #39
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceBread View Post
I think this is actually my favorite SM5 battle so far
I agree, this is my favorite sm5 battle too.

T-top is a lot more dangerous now that he is customizing his bars for his opponent.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:14 PM   #40
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Rex is "the Big Show" of the URL, a guy that routinely loses, but because he used to be a big name, he still has some level of credibility, even if it's not much.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sm5