Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
LMS Vs Jonny Voss (Worst battle of all time)

Old 05-08-2016, 03:08 AM   #41
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Unless Voss knew that LMS was gonna talk so much about his dad, it appears that he mixed in a lot of freestyling about it.. Honestly Voss did pretty well under the circumstances..

If someone has an abusive drunk for a dad, thats not a diss against them and nothing to be ashamed of

LMS basically verbally abused Voss, but looks like Voss has a pretty thick skin

It is amusing how pasionate LMS is in his ardent hatred of someone as seeemingly harmless as Voss LOL

this battle was good
I agree with all of this, which is something I thought I'd never do after that black privilege thread u made. Voss took it pretty well, I remember qash qai did something similar to Hindu rock and they ended up fighting. How bout that ruthless critique of art of war tho??? Woooo.

Edit: @Coma thanks yo, I was hella worried people were starting to forget about your classic with remy so I had to remind em all ya know

Last edited by everybody knows; 05-08-2016 at 03:10 AM.
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:54 AM   #42
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post
I agree with all of this, which is something I thought I'd never do after that black privilege thread u made. Voss took it pretty well, I remember qash qai did something similar to Hindu rock and they ended up fighting. How bout that ruthless critique of art of war tho??? Woooo.

Edit: @Coma thanks yo, I was hella worried people were starting to forget about your classic with remy so I had to remind em all ya know
I appreciate it. Shouts to Frak for trying to attack you about choking for a whole round and then choking his ass off.

SOOOO ITSSS CHOKE TIMMMEEEEE<<<<<

Lmaooooo
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:27 AM   #43
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
this thread is as good as this battle is bad
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:46 PM   #44
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Voss may have had the worst rebuttal of all time
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #45
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
I love over aggressive battling and asshole strategy angles

That being said "Your dad was an abusive drunk who got arrested" is in no way an insult

If anything the fact that (if true) Voss is still out there, not dead drunk himself and performing on stage is a testament to his character
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:52 PM   #46
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This is the first time, I think, I've seen both battlers lose 3 - 0 to themselves.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #47
djpompey
No Coast President

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
djpompey is not the worst person
Wow, that was cringey as promised - probably seemed like a good matchup on paper. I'm familiar with both of these guys, I consider each very talented but incomplete. LMS sells material really well and can construct a punch, but makes weird angle choices and doesn't edit filler bars. Voss has passion and good angle concepts but usually can't turn them into solid punches so his construction loses him momentum.

LMS probably won this (if anyone did), however:
"airing stuff out" isn't dope automatically. There's a balance of cleverness and humor that LMS didn't bring along with it while making sure to shout as many real names at the cam as possible. Feels like Caustic influence gone wrong.

LMS setups from this battle:
"Let's talk about Jonny Voss, a mystical whimsical lad"
"The timing of this battle was too proper" (yes into another Chewbacca / Who Shot Ya scheme)
"[your sister] gave me an exquisite gift"
djpompey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:34 PM   #48
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpompey View Post

"The timing of this battle was too proper" (yes into another Chewbacca / Who Shot Ya scheme)
"[your sister] gave me an exquisite gift"
This made me laugh so much more than it should have , i feel the same way whenever someone tries to rhyme philosiphies im like please dont rhyme it with socrates every fucking time
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:14 AM   #49
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
listen. not all battlers could be good. they all gotta start off somewhere, which is why i can't hate on voss.

but jesus christ. LMS. jesus christ. this was bizarre.
That's how I feel about Voss. He's extremely humble, always smiles and will chat with you even if you're just a random fan ambling about an event.

LMS is trying to be Caustic (I think someone else brought that up - great minds...). At A FUCKING MINIMUM - save that shit for Round 3, and make it more like a roast. LMS needs electrodes attached to his testicles

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 03:58 PM   #50
-LMS-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
-LMS- is not the worst person
YO. LMAO! This battle wasn't for no reason.

This Voss guy that y'all felt so bad for had called me out for two years in his battles. He brought up personal shit about all the people he had been battling.

He talked about my boy V-Money's son when he battled him, he talked about my boy Mosh Jelton's drug abuse when he battled him, called me out while he was doing it, and said if I didn't like it I could fight him in the street. Those were Voss's words.

So I made sure I held him to all the shit he talked.

Either way though, SALUTE for the love! I haven't been around this forum or any of y'all for a minute. So to see a thread dedicated to my performance is what's up, thank you for the promo.

Oh and any of you little niggas talkin bout someone needs to hit me? LMAO I'm not gonna go back and forth. Just know that I'm always at these events and if you feel that strongly my nigga, then please step to me and let's see what's really good. I have no problem takin the lesson I taught Voss and teaching it again. PEACE!

#LIVEFromThe305

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk
-LMS- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #51
-LMS-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
-LMS- is not the worst person
Oh, and this battle was booked originally by Traphouse last year. So I had that Chewbacca/Who Shot Ya scheme for a long time before any of these other battles went down. Peace, and thanks again for the promo! My KOTD debut just dropped (BARZ VS. LMS) check that out too.

-LMS- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:55 PM   #52
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm scared to watch this
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 05:59 PM   #53
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by medium sean View Post
Lms is the Billy Boondocks of battle rap
????

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LMS- View Post
Oh, and this battle was booked originally by Traphouse last year. So I had that Chewbacca/Who Shot Ya scheme for a long time before any of these other battles went down. Peace, and thanks again for the promo! My KOTD debut just dropped (BARZ VS. LMS) check that out too.

Thx for clearing up the only potential negative criticism for your performance. I think now we can all agree that you are the god mc.
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 06:45 PM   #54
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
are we counting a py battle as a kotd battle these days lmao?

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 05-18-2016 at 08:43 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:31 AM   #55
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by everybody knows View Post

EK I was bein facetious in that thread man. I got mad love for u EK I have taken enough psychedelics that I am very confident we would see eye to eye on a lot of topics, Jah bless
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 11:46 AM   #56
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
oh god, grind time florida is back in effect

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:02 AM   #57
everybody knows
kotrafd

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
EK I was bein facetious in that thread man. I got mad love for u EK I have taken enough psychedelics that I am very confident we would see eye to eye on a lot of topics, Jah bless
Word facetious is fine bro, sorry for snapping on you in that thread. I troll a lot but I still get serious about this hip hop shit, and sometimes I lash when unnecessary. for real though I've never seen such intense hatred from such unskilled battlers. You've obviously picked up on that as well and have enjoyed it as much as I have. What a clash lol
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:22 AM   #58
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
is banning lms as funny as i think it would be
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:25 AM   #59
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
i had to block him 2 saturdays ago on fb loool

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gahbij, livefromthe305