Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Bagnall just started swinging on someone mid battle

Old 05-22-2016, 01:04 AM   #41
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
"

I see both sides of this argument...one can't tell someone to have "thicker skin", without seeing how everything went down in person. Bagnall's apologizing though, so I'm guessing he thinks he was in the wrong.

Not to split hairs or anything, but I think the thing with his brother's wife running off with their son was like almost a year ago (not minimizing it. but I don't think that would make it a succession of events tonight)...ah fuck it. No point in speculating on this shit. Hopefully Liam landed a clean one if he felt he needed to. I'm gonna go peep this Havoc/Alchemist jawn to get my mind right.

Keep slaggin(?)
Obviously violence shouldn't happen. It isn't cool. But Liam was instantly remorseful and has a multitude of reasons to not take kindly to a drunk DJ dissing his mother for no reason.

BTW an abduction doesn't really age like fine wine. The fact that they've been actively searching for him for a year with no success kind of compounds the situation. He's been posting about it a lot recently so it's obviously still on his mind.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:06 AM   #42
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
f you are willing to let someone insult your mother infront of you wen she has done nothing wromg then...

GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:08 AM   #43
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Eurgh might as well start up a fighting league

You got fuckin Bagnall, Shotty and his shitty screw w Sensa rushin the stage on Clips, and Pedro

Fuckin champions mate fuckin champions
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:09 AM   #44
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
RUF

Ronalds Ultimate Fighting
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:09 AM   #45
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
fuck outta here honestly,it was a swing not a stab loool

cunts are humans,we that petty we're really gonna make a big deal of a guy swinging on someone for randomly having a go about his unwell mum?

bagnall has had a rough time,i say we allow it and let it be lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:19 AM   #46
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Obviously violence shouldn't happen. It isn't cool. But Liam was instantly remorseful and has a multitude of reasons to not take kindly to a drunk DJ dissing his mother for no reason.

BTW an abduction doesn't really age like fine wine. The fact that they've been actively searching for him for a year with no success kind of compounds the situation. He's been posting about it a lot recently so it's obviously still on his mind.
Yeah, didn't mean to minimize it. My brothers would def. feel for me if my wife disappeared with my kid. I honestly have no experience with anything like that at all...I didn't mean to pretend like I know how that would affect the people around me.
GMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:33 AM   #47
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hopefully eurgh's cool and bagnall doesn't catch the brunt of this. can't justify the punch but i think it's 100% understandable given bagnall's personal situation.

let's not act self righteous, though. we might be adults and above fighting but the thought of an obnoxious immature drunk getting punched by the guy he insulted is pretty satisfying.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:47 AM   #48
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
@AVOCADO you need to step it up for 2016 dawg. Book Boondocks for a battle and handle business.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 03:29 AM   #49
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 01:55 PM   #50
DonnaDaMom
LoM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
DonnaDaMom is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Liam was definitely in the right here.
Resorting to violence over words? yeah right.
DonnaDaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #51
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaDaMom View Post
Resorting to violence over words? yeah right.
I don't normally justify violence, but when you put on social media that you have short patience over a family member being put in the hospital, and some random person talks bad about that family member, sometimes a stern talking to won't suffice. That DJ sounded like a douchebag.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #52
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
I'll tell you this.. Liam is one of the nicest and most reasonable / on point folks I've met thru battle rap. He's also a fearless mawfukka and waaay more bout that action then you would assume.

At that Virus event he wasn't taking any fuckery from anyone, gang members included.. I've seen him ready / down for whatever. Got a lotta respect for him
On multiple levels.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:33 PM   #53
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That sounds like a shitty situation. If the DJ was just making a generic mother comment and Liam hit him because he was in a bad mood, then he is out of control. However, if the DJ knew the issue and his intent was to throw it in Liam's face then I don't think smacking him is an over reaction. What is an overboard is expecting people to never get fired up. That said, the best choice is to stay calm and verbally put the drunk in his place unless physically threatened.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:37 PM   #54
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
Either way I ain't mad at Liam, do you playboi!
Old 05-22-2016, 06:43 PM   #55
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Bad day or not, chances are you're not going to put your equipment and source of income in jeopardy to swing one someone because they said some generic insult...

Makes me think what ever was said deserved the reaction. Or maybe Bagnall just keeps it 1000, and is incredibly confident in his ability to drop someone who thinks its mum joke time.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:19 PM   #56
KinCalm

Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
KinCalm is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Bad day or not, chances are you're not going to put your equipment and source of income in jeopardy to swing one someone because they said some generic insult...

Makes me think what ever was said deserved the reaction. Or maybe Bagnall just keeps it 1000, and is incredibly confident in his ability to drop someone who thinks its mum joke time.
Don't think DF is his source of income tbh.

I feel bad for the DJ cause I doubt he knew anything about Bagnalls Mum, but can't blame Bagnal for reacting the way he did.

Moral of the story is don't get caught up in the vibe at an battle rap event and think its ok to just throw insults around. Might get the timing wrong and seriously piss someone off.
KinCalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 07:47 PM   #57
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinCalm View Post
Don't think DF is his source of income tbh.
DF might not be his main source, but his gear probably is. That's probably 4 stacks in his hand with no strap, assuming thread title is correct and it happened while he was filming.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 09:18 PM   #58
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hahaha people still think swinging in a battle isn't fire? One day these fans will "get it"
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:14 PM   #59
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm gonna be balanced. If the guy who got punched wasn't aware of his mothers health problems then he deserves to be refunded or compensated by Don't Flop or something. If he was in the know then it's a different story, but if not I actually feel sympathy for him tbh.

Either way Liam's reaction is understandable, as he's going an acute & sudden crisis, adrenaline kicks in and it's a "fight or flight" response, act first think later, rationality goes out the window. After calming down he appears to regret not restraining himself, it wasn't a premeditated act of bullying or anything. I don't wanna see him get punished for losing his temper in the heat of the moment.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:23 PM   #60
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
Hahaha people still think swinging in a battle isn't fire? One day these fans will "get it"
Shit, I will watch people swinging in battles all day. The most exciting thing to happen in any sport is if a fight breaks out. Batter charges the mound in baseball? Easily the best part of the game.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 08:59 PM   #61
DonnaDaMom
LoM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
DonnaDaMom is not the worst person
I like watching people swing on eachother as much as the next guy, but when one guy is swinging on someone who isnt aware its a fight (ie. sucker punch) I dont fuck with it. Throw a fair one or dont do it at all, its a pussy move. "oh but he insulted him" so fucking what, insult him back or tell him hes at risk at catching fists if he carries on.
DonnaDaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:15 PM   #62
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
there's a definite character limit on a conversation about a punch we haven't seen remaining interesting
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:40 PM   #63
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
This whole thing depends on if the DJ knew about his mum. Some generic "go fuck your mum" comment doesn't deserve a swing, even though you could understand Liam losing his shit because of it.
Schwarzer_Negger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:18 PM   #64
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
This whole thing depends on if the DJ knew about his mum. Some generic "go fuck your mum" comment doesn't deserve a swing, even though you could understand Liam losing his shit because of it.
No idea how you roll but
here saying anything about somebody's mom's will get yo ass beat.
Old 05-25-2016, 03:02 AM   #65
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
No idea how you roll but
Get fucked dude. I mean calling someone a "son of a bitch" is calling their mum a bitch. Are you saying if anyone said that to you in public you'd swing on them?

Stop playing tough guy shit man. There is a big difference between generic shit talk about someones mum (at a battle rap event to be precise) and a direct insult about your mum, in full knowledge she's in hospital.
Schwarzer_Negger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 03:10 AM   #66
killa_b_kilt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
killa_b_kilt is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
No idea how you roll but
I beat yo mama ass and she let me

killa_b_kilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:39 AM   #67
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
Get fucked dude. I mean calling someone a "son of a bitch" is calling their mum a bitch. Are you saying if anyone said that to you in public you'd swing on them?

Stop playing tough guy shit man. There is a big difference between generic shit talk about someones mum (at a battle rap event to be precise) and a direct insult about your mum, in full knowledge she's in hospital.
Not saying I would. Never said that but go and call somebody a son of a bitch and get swung on just pointed out that if you go and say that in the wrong place you will get fucked up ever considered not everybody plays that shit? At a battle rap event why would that matter + say it to a battler not the fucking camera man. Smh I'm done

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa_b_kilt View Post
I beat yo mama ass and she let me

Corny white guy
Born with a silver spoon up yo ass?
Haven't heard about my mom's in over half a year say hi to her since you keep in touch with her.

Not everyone plays like you guys...

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 05-26-2016 at 04:43 AM.
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote