Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
WD6 Day 1 Post-Event Discussion

Old 08-27-2016, 06:22 AM   #1
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
WD6 Day 1 Post-Event Discussion

So, what'd ya'll think?

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:24 AM   #2
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
DUNN D vs REALIZTIC

RESULT: DUNN D WINS (3-0)

VERDICT: Dunn D should be booked again. In my opinion, he's the best GZ battler I've seen open an event and could be prioritized higher. Crowd didn't seem to mind that Australian accent. Realiztic's painfully bad and bites a lot of lines, he's not worth booking to open an event or even be on a day 1/2 event.
Quote:
ILLIPSIS VS QUILL

RESULT: ILLIPSIS (2-1)

VERDICT: Illipsis has solidified himself with the live crowd and with those unfamiliar, from the looks of social media reaction. This battle was a fantastic showcase for Ill's style and it put Quill into a position where he lost, but doesn't even look weak because of it. Super, super debatable.
Quote:
SHOTTI P VS PNUT

RESULT: PNUT (3-0)

VERDICT: Debatable but Pnut's a punch-every-line guy now, and deserves higher placing on the card. I'd love a Pnut vs DNA rematch where he assaults DNA's "butterfinger" line. As for Shotti, groom him in GZ a little longer. He's not ready. Shotti could've taken this if he didn't seem to fall off every 3 bars into a very weird slump of bars we've heard before.
Quote:
ARCANE VS CHILLA JONES

RESULT: CHILLA JONES (3-0)

VERDICT: Not debatable. Arcane came back at a very low level -- so low that he's probably more fit facing Lexx Luthor with such predictable material that Chilla, someone literally known for only having a pen, had rebuttals woven into his written schemes. Arcane came with an absolutely pitiful Illmaculate impression through the whole battle, and it was a showout performance for Chilla, but on YouTube drop, you can afford to miss this one.
Quote:
BONNIE GODIVA VS CHARRON

RESULT: CHARRON (2-1)

VERDICT: Charron's okay. Bonnie's okay. This was okay, and nothing more than that. You'll wanna watch it for a couple standout rounds like both's first and Charron's second, but other than these tiny niche pieces like Charron's roomshaker current event bars and the best Head ICE performance since Cortez in the Lionz Den (yep, it's that fucking good to watch him react), it's super, super forgettable. On the card, it makes sense, because it woke the drunk ass crowd up super hard for Iron vs Clips.
Quote:
ARSONAL VS CORTEZ

RESULT: ARSONAL (2-1)

VERDICT: Arsonal had a legitimate career defining round in the first, and that alone is cause enough to watch this whole battle. Cortez is on his usual consistent self, being the best raw-rapper in the sport, but Arsonal's too busy being the best battler in the sport to care. Cortez's one round was when he cooked at the end, but he simply got outclassed by Ars.
Quote:
IRON SOLOMON VS CHARLIE CLIPS

RESULT: HEAD ICE (3-0)

VERDICT: I wish I could say anything other than that Head I.C.E. quite literally won this battle without being in it.

The runner up on the podium was Iron Solomon with a 2-1 edge, the one round loss being the 1st. Iron Solomon was his technical self, and Charlie came with writtens for 3 rounds instead of freestyling every other bar. However, that came at a cost of a whole round about Iron Solomon's one testicle, but fear not, there's still a silver lining, because Head I.C.E. fell down onto Bishop Brigante 3 times because of that round. Well worth a re-watch if you're trying to focus on the battle itself.
here's recaps

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:28 AM   #3
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
OP how was the PPV on a scale of 10?

Who hosted it?

How was the crowd?

What was the highlight of the night?
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:29 AM   #4
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
OP how was the PPV on a scale of 10?

Who hosted it?

How was the crowd?

What was the highlight of the night?
8/10 quality

organik, gully tk, bishop brigante (other hosts include head ice, poison pen)

arguably worst crowd in battle rap history

head ice round 2 of clips/iron

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:29 AM   #5
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Most of the battles have no replay value from what I saw, I missed the first 2 battles, I'd say Charron vs Bonnie was BOTN, so it wasn't a good night. Happy to hear Dunn D killed it. ICE should be KOTD champ. Crowd was shit and hopefully tomorrow night is a lot better.

edit: Cortez vs Arsonal was BOTN, it was pretty good. The crowd, Organik and Bishop bitching made it hard to watch, and charron's 2nd round. the Harriet Tubman bar was too cringe.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 08-27-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:31 AM   #6
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Crowd had been standing around all day for an event that started at 9:30. People need to stop giving them shit for that. It's like you've never been to an event yourself.

Drunk ICE and Pen are the MVP's. Organik bodying Charron was funny. They ran things smoothly, time constraints considered. Solid day.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:32 AM   #7
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
8/10 quality

organik, gully tk, bishop brigante (other hosts include head ice, poison pen)

arguably worst crowd in battle rap history

head ice round 2 of clips/iron
Thanks blood, but I mean who hosted the PPV?
Old 08-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #8
Poems 4 Man

Why was the crowd so bad ? lmfao
Old 08-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #9
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Thanks blood, but I mean who hosted the PPV?
wym, like who hosted the actual casting of it? avocado + clayton on kotdtv.com, a vimeo livestream

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:35 AM   #10
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Only watched Charron and Bonnie and that battle was like a 4/10. Sounds like I didn't miss out on much else.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:40 AM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Charron's okay.
I seriously take offense to this
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:41 AM   #12
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
posting my recap in here cuz why the fuck not Iron Solomon vs Charlie Clips - 4/10
2-1 either way.

clips spent a lot of time rapping about iron's 1 nut, solomon had some stumbles., but came with his usual style. but definitely wasn't the clash of the titans people wanted it to be.

the real highlight of the battle was Head Ice no debating. the actual battle is going to be mad forgettable

Arsonal vs Cortez - 7/10
3-0 Arsonal

you could probably give cortez a round, but that's not really the point when i say 3-0 ars. cortez came into this battle trying to be like arsonal. but ars is just better at his style. cortez' material in no way backed up the hype he was dishin out. ars left earth in the first. like his first was one of the dopest i've ever seen from him

Charron vs Bonnie Godiva - -5/10
.01-0 Bonnie (and yes that's a negative 5 up there)

i'm not really kidding when i say this battle set battle rap backwards a little bit. it was the definition of stereotypical angles, played out bars, and just moments of cringe. the shitty toronto crowd came out to play here, but only for the cheesy charron moments.

this battle was literally a room full of white dudes laughing at bonnie every time charron called her a slut or talk about her pussy. which was literally every second bar

the highlight of the battle - the only good part of the battle, actually, because as shitty as charron is bonnie is also quite terrible - was bonnie dick checking charron to see if he had any nuts. so bonnie won

Arcane vs Chilla Jones 6/10
Chilla 2-1

Arcane's return was a little underwhelming. his material seemed kinda dated and he wasn't selling it too well to me.. but the crowd was eating it up more than chilla's. then again, chilla's style is not at all suited for this wack ass crowd. can't really remember much about this battle tbh other than it's a typical chilla battle and a typical arcane battle. arcane addressed some caustic shit which i think i reember being pretty dope but other than that, a pretty forgettable one

P-nut vs SHotti P - 5/10
3-0 P Nut

pretty good "undercard" battle. i think p nut should just be given a big name by now. he doesn't need to waste any more time on GZ guys. they'll kill his potential if they keep making him go against mid tiers.

shotti had some shit but he's not polished enough yet. p nut has like 198798 battles so he was obviously way more comfortable out there and had more polished material.

@illipsis vs quill - 5/10
3-0 @illipsis no debatin

illipsis snapped. it's dope to see dude get more and more comfortable on the stage and he got hella crowd reaction this time around too. i have no idea what quill said because i couldnt understand him so yea

Day 1 Score: 3.5/10
Round of the Night: Arsonal's 1st vs Cortez
Battle of the Night: Arsonal vs Cortez
Performance of the Night: P-Nut or @illipsis. Head Ice also a candidate

Cornball faggot of the night: Charron
Worst round of the night: Clips' 2nd

pretty shitty day. only a couple of good rounds worth watching.

they started late as fuck as usual which i'm sure sucked energy from the crowd, but that was still potentially the worst crowd i've ever seen even for Toronto. they were dead as fuck except for when charron was dropping his google-quality slut jokes. and if they weren't dead they were reacting to the dumbest material.

in between rounds they continued to threaten to kick people out for talking (even charron got yelled at by ganik at one point.. which is hilarious because Ice was drunk as fuck making all kinds of noise but everyone found it hilarious. fuck you corey) but not a single person got kicked out despite about 67 threats of "PERMABANNING YOU FROM EVENTS"

really hope day 2 is better

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 08-27-2016 at 07:44 AM.
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:42 AM   #13
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
P Nut shouldn't have had to battle Shotti and matching up Charron with Bonnie gave everyone AIDS. sounds about right.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:42 AM   #14
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
I seriously take offense to this
i only said it because charron said something real nice while i was writing it

i wish the battle hadn't happened

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 06:43 AM   #15
riffic
RYD ;

did Gully really say P Nut originated from GZ? I'm hoping I've been given false info
Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 07:44 AM   #16
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 08:00 AM   #17
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
was gonna go round a mates who bought the ppv instead went out and got stupidly drunk , seems like i made the right choice.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:22 AM   #18
Klemm Bell

Klemm Bell probably likes in here/hair word play
I thought Dunn D did great.
Klemm Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 02:56 PM   #19
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Good lookin on the recaps. I missed the battles, but I still wanna see that arcane vs chilla
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #20
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Good lookin on the recaps. I missed the battles, but I still wanna see that arcane vs chilla
No you don't
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:07 PM   #21
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
a lot of the battles i wasn't gonna watch or at least said i wouldn't were pretty good. theres a few people i just dont personally like but who impressed me

bonnies nerd bars which i thought would be worst (and were expected) actually came off okay some were pretty witty..terrible flow tho prob one of the worst in battle rap but she gets away with it cuz shes a chick. VERY bad in that aspect

didn't know who Dun D was but hes f'n hilarious. the realistic guy was shit. choke n all aside he was shit still

battle rap chris went like 10-0 on the losers

illpisis did great! in the first he rushed his flow and i think ppl missed a bunch of shit and the crowd slept on quill

arcane and chilla bored the fuck out of me. Arcane sounds xactly the same since last u heard of him and he was super predictable..chilla was...well better than him lol

Cortez was meh, much of that "im a try-hard" stuff..

Arsonal was the battler MVP of the night for me... i hate arsonal i am legit not a fan but he had my favorite bars of the whole night and obv he always sounds good. that was prob most surprising for me it was good shit. a lot of current pop culture type bars but they werent shitty

i dont think clips or iron (winner) did the best but their battle as a whole was most likely the best one.. i enjoyed it and i didnt like clips before.. still dont but ya know
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:08 PM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Wait, I'm reading that bonnie sexually assaulted charron? That battle sounds terrible.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:09 PM   #23
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
No you don't
Ha, yeah, looks like most people agree that it wasnt a very good battle
Old 08-27-2016, 03:09 PM   #24
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i dunno bout u guys but i REALLY enjoyed chris on this one
he was kinda aggressive with the battlers he was interviewing like passive-aggressive and it was FUNNY as FUCK.
@BattleRapChris good f'n shit
Old 08-27-2016, 03:12 PM   #25
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fun night.

Dunn D 3-0, will likely be a staple at these events moving forward, and at bigger events in a refreshed Australian scene

Me 2-1 prolly, but seen everything from 3-0 Quill to 3-0 me, crowd did him kinda dirty, which sucks, cuz he had some great material

P-Nut 3-0. I like Shotti, but just not the same depth of experience and it showed. Nut's pen is revolting and I'm glad to see him start to get the attention he deserves

Cane 2-1. I guess? Wasn't really scoring rounds, was more talking shit about played concepts/trash set ups w/@Seanzo by this point. Crowd was being weird, but I'm a sucker for GoT bars, so I guess that tips the scale in Care's favour

Bonnie 3-0.idk if it was the match, but Bonnie kind of growing on me, she had some decent stuff each round. The dick check was definitely the highlight imo

Ars 3-0. A) the rebel neva lawst, and B) career performance from Ars, disrespect, humor, bars, honestly one of the best showings I've seen from him. It'd be tough to give Tez a round

Solomon 3-0. Didn't bring the motivated clips people expected when the match was announced, the ball round was cheese in the room, can only imagine how cringe it'll be on footage

Stoked for tonight's battles, probably the stronger of the two days, and a bunch of matches with BOTE potential
Old 08-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #26
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Why was the crowd so bad ? lmfao
they were told to stfu so many times they began getting defiant... poison pen and ice should b the only 1s allowed to drink at events.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #27
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
If the highlight of Night 1 is sexual assault, KOTD needs to seriously consider abolishing World Domination. Time to come up with something else. Even "World Domination but only one day because we tried to stretch it out and the highlight of Night 1 was sexual assault" would be a better event idea.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 03:30 PM   #28
averagejoe
©

i have a sudden urge to make a music video for gangstas paradise starring head ice......n u know u i can...
Old 08-27-2016, 03:37 PM   #29
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rather funny moment:

After Realistic lost to Dunn D he gets on cam to b interviewed by Chris and mentions that he challenged Bishop. Bishop hops on and basically roasts Realistic for losing to the point that realistic looks like he's ready to fight or cry and a lil tension starts to build between the 3 of them. The interview ends abruptly with realistic marching away almost like he's pissed off at Chris, and right after he leaves Chris says "ya so, I got Dunn D 3-0"

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 08-27-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #30
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
realistic marching away almost like he's pissed off at Chris, and right after he leaves Chris says "ya so, I got Dunn D 3-0"

almost? he was livid hahaha
Old 08-27-2016, 03:41 PM   #31
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
almost? he was livid hahaha
Ya but idk y he was pissed at Chris for, dude was digging his own grave post mortem

then rap a whole 16
Old 08-27-2016, 03:43 PM   #32
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Ya but idk y he was pissed at Chris for, dude was digging his own grave post mortem

he didn't like chris saying he choked and lost so bad

dbd told him he didnt choke, he slipped n was a big difference and everytime he tried to use the word "slip" chris replied with "choke" and said ppl saying he got 3'0d

chris was just being real tho and i really appreciated that lol

dude went from saying "idk why it happened at all" to giving 3 excuses in 1 interview then continuing by saying hes not making excuses...as hes reaching out of his ass..1 of my favorite parts of the event
Old 08-27-2016, 03:45 PM   #33
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
he didn't like chris saying he choked and lost so bad

dbd told him he didnt choke, he slipped n was a big difference and everytime he tried to use the word "slip" chris replied with "choke" and said ppl saying he got 3'0d

chris was just being real tho and i really appreciated that lol

dude went from saying "idk why it happened at all" to giving 3 excuses in 1 interview then continuing by saying hes not making excuses...as hes reaching out of his ass..1 of my favorite parts of the event
I must've missed that lol Chris better be careful playing with these rappers emotions like that

then rap a whole 16
Old 08-27-2016, 03:48 PM   #34
averagejoe
©

Quote:
I must've missed that lol Chris better be careful playing with these rappers emotions like that
usually the interviewers try and make the losers feel better

chris talked about what happened and was real i think thats why hes the best at this shit
gotta show the man love for that!
Old 08-27-2016, 04:01 PM   #35
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Rather funny moment:

After Realistic lost to Dunn D he gets on cam to b interviewed by Chris and mentions that he challenged Bishop. Bishop hops on and basically roasts Realistic for losing to the point that realistic looks like he's ready to fight or cry and a lil tension starts to build between the 3 of them. The interview ends abruptly with realistic marching away almost like he's pissed off at Chris, and right after he leaves Chris says "ya so, I got Dunn D 3-0"
Okay, this sounds hilarious lol
Old 08-27-2016, 04:13 PM   #36
averagejoe
©

make sure to peep my twitter tonight

will have exclusive (original) memes from the title match!
maybe even a re-inactment if im allowed

Last edited by averagejoe; 08-27-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:31 PM   #37
averagejoe
©

Old 08-27-2016, 04:54 PM   #38
brodeezy

Quote:
lmao if the official kotd twitter doesnt share ur shit then fuck them

same wth the rmbva one

special gotta go viral i swear

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 08-27-2016, 05:04 PM   #39
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
of the battles i saw
quill 2-1
pnut 3-0
i was falling asleep during chilla/arcane...but i remember liking some of arcane's 2nd
bonnie 3-0.

I couldn't watch anymore battles after that.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:22 PM   #40
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Do the battles start any earlier today than they did last night? Last night ran pretty late despite running on a consistent schedule. You need breaks, but they balance it out well with some of the battles going off with just a few minutes in between. If the battles just started a little earlier, I think the crowd would have a lot more energy towards the end of the card.

I like when they put one of the "main event" battles in the middle of the card because it really keeps the energy high throughout the card. Last night they basically followed the flyer's order from bottom to top, so I'm not sure if they were even considering that today. Just a thought though *shrug*
Destro is online now   Reply With Quote