Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement BIG ANNOUNCEMENT - Luke is officially a member of E Ness' crew

Old 12-06-2016, 05:02 AM   #81
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
OP is something a canadian would say
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:42 AM   #82
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I literally have no idea what u are talking about. We Pmed a bunch and I asked u why u hated me lol
I remember a thread about this months ago that went mostly ignored where I asked what he was talkin about....

as far as I can tell, he thinks he invented the phrase "battle rap parody", despite the fact its more a generic description than a title for something, and then you had a video that said the words battle rap parody in that order and for some reason he thinks u stole that idea from him despite the fact its a logical sentence fragment...*shrug*

he seems like a good fellow.....but....I'm afraid irrationality has ruined ya'lls future collabs

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:52 AM   #83
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Dope kicking it with you @Luke.

Shout out to the Damn Guy, and Cyserro for the worst choke in history.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:11 AM   #84
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
omfg lololololol
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 11:35 AM   #85
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Cut it out Specialoh I'm sure Luke would be a cool guy to smoke weed and play videos games with. Hey that's as far as a Broship goes one you guys would be lucky to have someone you could chill with. Caustic on the other hand not so much these days.
this post is low key amazing

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 12-06-2016, 11:51 AM   #86
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
honestly ; I think Luke might possibly be the most famous rapmusic poster of all time
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 11:58 AM   #87
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
yo wrist i wasnt talkin about but i mean that was a clear rip off just like when that league did "battle rap auditions" but i find that one funny. and i am NEVER working with luke ever. i wouldnt even to do it to save the world

but yea u guys keep wasting ur time watching luke videos..me and my architect got work 2 do

ill come back when my battle rap city is done

make sure to hmu on twitter if u want ur idea or suggestion included in the city
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:03 PM   #88
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
honestly ; I think Luke might possibly be the most famous rapmusic poster of all time

Dude....nvm the fans Luke is more popular than every battler individually
Even some leagues....

Luke is 50x bigger than no coast as a whole
Old 12-06-2016, 12:19 PM   #89
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
yo wrist i wasnt talkin about but i mean that was a clear rip off just like when that league did "battle rap auditions" but i find that one funny. and i am NEVER working with luke ever. i wouldnt even to do it to save the world
its not over that?

wtf

there's MORE?

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 12-06-2016, 12:22 PM   #90
ux9 u so fine

idk but I also think its shocking to see special has like rough drafts and story boards for them videos he does ; like sketches n shifn
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 12:24 PM   #91
The Wrist
my first name is The

this seems like an awful lot of work on the setting when the material is where you need that energy..........

like i've never watched a cartoon and been like, man that was hilarious and engaging...but that background just ruined it

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 12-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #92
ux9 u so fine

@SpecialOh id love to help u out with ur videos at least with the comedy ; maybe aid in some way with regard to the production ; for free id just offer opinions and ideas and stuff
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 12:27 PM   #93
ux9 u so fine

seems like special has the drive to put his cartoons together but they never make any sense
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 12:30 PM   #94
ux9 u so fine

like idk how Its funny to see caustic sing a Katy Perry song ?
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 12:31 PM   #95
The Wrist
my first name is The

yea way too much singin'. If I was him , I'd make the next 10 videos no singin'.....gotta learn to like..put jokes in there

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 12-06-2016, 01:27 PM   #96
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Special you should make cartoon of people's bars. Like if the stuff they said literally happened what would that look like? Make a cartoon of fresco scrapping with his eye doctor. Or Hollohan giving Pat Stays grandma a hadouken.

Cause yeah your animation is good but your subject matter is a little incoherent and weird.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #97
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Just skimmed the thread but feel like I was watching a fist fight. Calm down boys this is just the Internet!
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:48 PM   #98
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by abstrakt View Post
sounds like a dream come true.... Im happy for that young man
:d :d :d

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 02:48 PM   #99
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
I remember a thread about this months ago that went mostly ignored where I asked what he was talkin about....

as far as I can tell, he thinks he invented the phrase "battle rap parody", despite the fact its more a generic description than a title for something, and then you had a video that said the words battle rap parody in that order and for some reason he thinks u stole that idea from him despite the fact its a logical sentence fragment...*shrug*

he seems like a good fellow.....but....I'm afraid irrationality has ruined ya'lls future collabs
Yeah lmaooo

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 12-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #100
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Special you should make cartoon of people's bars. Like if the stuff they said literally happened what would that look like? Make a cartoon of fresco scrapping with his eye doctor. Or Hollohan giving Pat Stays grandma a hadouken.

Cause yeah your animation is good but your subject matter is a little incoherent and weird.
THIS.

nobody wanna see videos of me bro

Old 12-06-2016, 03:02 PM   #101
averagejoe

Hey I agree and that's the whole goal I honestly won't drop my parodies cuz this all just practice for my u tuber channel anyhow

I PROMISE after this month 0 parodies unless I'm singing... Jan also drops "how it really happened" where I show diff version of events for like arcane buying bars. ..how the Billy boondocks fight really went down..

I'm also creating the first functional person swing in tribute to OZ

HUMOUR me with big k singing katy Perry for this month
Old 12-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #102
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
When Luke jumped in brojan's thread and dropped "i'd be down to have someone else fuck my chick, and potentially disrespect me in the process"

There was a ppv around that time that we all jumped in tinychat for. That shit came up.. haven't laughed as hard since. Everyone was faded and on fire, who here was in for that way back?

Always fucked with Luke's early countdown videos when he was the pioneer of the shit. But that line he gave us outweighs any contribution he's made on here, or Youtube.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:43 PM   #103
averagejoe

Luke also said in mod chat @Seanzo @mdk @VanUlla that he ate a girl out with chlamydia

UX9 ur hired
Old 12-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #104
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post
When Luke jumped in brojan's thread and dropped "i'd be down to have someone else fuck my chick, and potentially disrespect me in the process"

There was a ppv around that time that we all jumped in tinychat for. That shit came up.. haven't laughed as hard since. Everyone was faded and on fire, who here was in for that way back?

Always fucked with Luke's early countdown videos when he was the pioneer of the shit. But that line he gave us outweighs any contribution he's made on here, or Youtube.
Hahahahaha

Old 12-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #105
ux9 u so fine

Quote:
Luke also said in mod chat @Seanzo @mdk @VanUlla that he ate a girl out with chlamydia

UX9 ur hired
salute my nigrumps
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 05:28 PM   #106
ux9 u so fine

people calling lukes sexuality into question <<<><>

hs bi or w/e is not sum shut to make fun of tbqh
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 05:30 PM   #107
ux9 u so fine

I forgot what he said ' something like hed fuck reed dollars or some1
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 05:58 PM   #108
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post
hahahahaha this is why Luke is the GOAT
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:10 PM   #109
averagejoe

Luke is a cuck just like organik and @AVOCADO
Old 12-06-2016, 07:16 PM   #110
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Seanzo is special oh ever going to get banned for spamming?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #111
ux9 u so fine

how u gonna ban someone in a wheelchair
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 08:33 PM   #112
averagejoe

Wat a fuck try-hard snitch.. can we ban ron for backseat modding? @justin0
Old 12-06-2016, 08:43 PM   #113
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
@SpecialOh you rly should take a deep breath, kinda flyin off the rails itt
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2016, 09:04 PM   #114
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
@SpecialOh you rly should take a deep breath, kinda flyin off the rails itt
Ok Mr moderator I'll do that. I thought this was a great place to let loose o.O
Old 12-06-2016, 09:04 PM   #115
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Ok Mr moderator I'll do that. I thought this was a great place to let loose o.O
thanks mr oh
Quote:
Old 12-06-2016, 09:31 PM   #116
ux9 u so fine

best thread of the year , has to be ; can't think of a better 1; and so late in the game too which is surprising
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-06-2016, 10:16 PM   #117
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
best thread of the year , has to be ; can't think of a better 1; and so late in the game too which is surprising

im a man of ur word

if u dont understand that (like i expect u wont) it means pm me and lets get to work...thats if u really wanna join BRP with me and WWDDJJ and my architect and help me BUILD THIS CITY @Ness Lee can i buy ur voice if i animate u?

luke is all about the views...in fact he paid me to come in here and "get things going"

Last edited by averagejoe; 12-06-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 10:59 PM   #118
averagejoe

first words of this song is about luke n now i cant use it

chorus is billy boondocks going around yelling "rap rap rap" like before his fight with diz but in all kinds of inapropriate places (like the rooftop was)

@riffic "when i freestyle ppl love it, spittin soo scientifically"
doesent this guy write like i speak??
Old 12-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #119
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

yea this is a solid idea

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 12-07-2016, 07:27 AM   #120
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8226, capabilities, coherenceness, fuckminnesota, nobody really likes minnesota luke, the other luke is the real luke, truth