Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Music Frak - Small Talk (feat. Watsky)

Old 11-28-2016, 11:48 PM   #1
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Frak - Small Talk (feat. Watsky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:00 AM   #2
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
I'll give it a listen, saw it on hiphopdx before
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:22 AM   #3
Frak
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Frak is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
I'll give it a listen, saw it on hiphopdx before
Me too
Frak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 12:56 AM   #4
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dope song, cool looking video.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:16 AM   #5
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Dope song, cool looking video.
thanks michael
Old 11-29-2016, 02:59 AM   #6
idealaedi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Watskys verse was greatness. As a rapper I strive to write something that good, but at the end of the day nobody's going to care about this song or how good his verse is. It's a shame. Frak you also two thumbs up. you somehow rhymed mf doom and yelp review. Fuego.
idealaedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:03 AM   #7
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealaedi View Post
Watskys verse was greatness. As a rapper I strive to write something that good, but at the end of the day nobody's going to care about this song or how good his verse is. It's a shame. Frak you also two thumbs up. you somehow rhymed mf doom and yelp review. Fuego.
thanks g!
Old 11-29-2016, 04:47 AM   #8
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ok i like frak a lot i like the dbd show but here's my thing

Im pretty young born in 90 but i find refrences to social media/lingo adopted by it the absolute corniest bc i associate it with what i dislike about this new generation

I do however have tinder bumble and a fake facebook

In closing the only thing cornier than some of the culture that has developed around the fantasy land that is social media is rapping about it the only thing i hate more than someone saying IG or DM is when someones first round has the word tweet in it etc.

Edit: social medias the worst recent societal development imo its a disaster and if this trend continues the next generation will continue trending toward functional illiteracy

Rip ux9

Last edited by RickyProehl; 11-29-2016 at 05:00 AM.
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:06 AM   #9
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Ok i like frak a lot i like the dbd show but here's my thing

Im pretty young born in 90 but i find refrences to social media/lingo adopted by it the absolute corniest bc i associate it with what i dislike about this new generation

I do however have tinder bumble and a fake facebook

In closing the only thing cornier than some of the culture that has developed around the fantasy land that is social media is rapping about it the only thing i hate more than someone saying IG or DM is when someones first round has the word tweet in it etc.

Edit: social medias the worst recent societal development imo its a disaster and if this trend continues the next generation will continue trending toward functional illiteracy
i feel u but then u shud probably like this song since its a critique of social media
Old 11-29-2016, 06:32 AM   #10
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the most interesting thing to me is that a viral internet rapper was on the track, but wasnt even in the video, and that his verse seemed very detached from the rest of the song, (even tho the subject matter was the same) Conceptually that actually goes well with the tone of the song. I'm going to assume that was a conscious decision. If so, i like where this is going.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 05:17 PM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
the most interesting thing to me is that a viral internet rapper was on the track, but wasnt even in the video, and that his verse seemed very detached from the rest of the song, (even tho the subject matter was the same) Conceptually that actually goes well with the tone of the song. I'm going to assume that was a conscious decision. If so, i like where this is going.
I took it as Watsky not being around to shoot the video lol

they did a good job of filling the gap
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 09:52 PM   #12
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
*pretends im this profound and says yes*
Old 11-30-2016, 09:23 PM   #13
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
This shit is low key deep as fuck. There's vulnerability and a heavy dose of zeitgeist in this. Love it.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:37 PM   #14
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak View Post
i feel u but then u shud probably like this song since its a critique of social media
really dope track and message but i gotta agree. i find anything revolving around social media culture patronizing for some reason.
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:42 PM   #15
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I actually heard a song playing from sum1s car at the beach , it stuck w/ me and looked it up , turns out its a watsky song ,

the only song from him I know , I think I fix w it

#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:54 PM   #16
ux9 u so fine

ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
k well regarding the song in OP :

thought the vide was real dope except that they kept cutting to shots of frak rapping like in front of graffiti and doing rappery hand movements with hoodie and jean s on ;

the video was real nice with good editing , there was no need to see frak in there ; I mean he's not hot , has absolutely no style ; nobody wanna look at him (for AT LEAST those 2 reason s )

beat was decent , fraks rapping was actually good I liked it , just didn't wanna look at him being all plain and boring ; watskt idk his music too much but he sounded a lot like mac lethals gay Ass which annoyed the sht out of me
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 11-30-2016, 11:05 PM   #17
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
This shit is low key deep as fuck. There's vulnerability and a heavy dose of zeitgeist in this. Love it.
means a lot bro! unblock me on fb man! lol
Old 11-30-2016, 11:05 PM   #18
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
really dope track and message but i gotta agree. i find anything revolving around social media culture patronizing for some reason.
feel u 100%, thanks for peepin mayn.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:07 PM   #19
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
k well regarding the song in OP :

thought the vide was real dope except that they kept cutting to shots of frak rapping like in front of graffiti and doing rappery hand movements with hoodie and jean s on ;

the video was real nice with good editing , there was no need to see frak in there ; I mean he's not hot , has absolutely no style ; nobody wanna look at him (for AT LEAST those 2 reason s )

beat was decent , fraks rapping was actually good I liked it , just didn't wanna look at him being all plain and boring ; watskt idk his music too much but he sounded a lot like mac lethals gay Ass which annoyed the sht out of me
yeah made that same realization after filming the video, i wish we got more footage of the emoji homie so i could have taken my part out completely.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:54 PM   #20
ux9 u so fine

the whole idea of the song is about social media and internet shut , no ?

why would u ruin the video with shots of some random dude being boring in front of graffiti ?

idk ; ruined the whole video ; I 1watched 2wice to see if my 1rst reaction was an overreaction but naw I feel the same way ;

dont put boring clips in your video if they're boring

if frak was hot (hes not even halfway cute , he's not UGLY (which actually would have helped ) but it doesn't hell the concept of the video for me to be seeing some candy wrapper rapping in front of graffiti
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 11-30-2016, 11:57 PM   #21
ux9 u so fine

my bad for harping on negativity , I passed out half way thru typing that comment and woke up just now and finished it up ; didn't see the homie frak replied to the 1rst 1 ;
Quote:
Quote:
Don't drink n post kids
Old 12-01-2016, 01:05 AM   #22
Frak
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
the whole idea of the song is about social media and internet shut , no ?

why would u ruin the video with shots of some random dude being boring in front of graffiti ?

idk ; ruined the whole video ; I 1watched 2wice to see if my 1rst reaction was an overreaction but naw I feel the same way ;

dont put boring clips in your video if they're boring

if frak was hot (hes not even halfway cute , he's not UGLY (which actually would have helped ) but it doesn't hell the concept of the video for me to be seeing some candy wrapper rapping in front of graffiti
gotta disagree with u on that one. im beyond cute.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:53 AM   #23
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
I am so happy you mentioned IPA's. Holy fuck drinking some cheap beer is looked down on like being racist in some circles.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:19 AM   #24
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
ain't no such thing as halfway cute!!!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:15 AM   #25
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
nasty #juju
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:17 AM   #26
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
lol frak some british ppl sound american when they sing

ur doing it backwards :S u sound like prof green

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
juju