Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RMBVA Q&A with CADALACK RON. Tonight at 8pm PST

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 05:35 AM   #121
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatposter View Post
but his arguement is right. only racists and ignorant people think racism is not a two way street. justify it all you want, if it is immoral for whites to be racist to blacks then its immoral for blacks to be racist to whites. only legit racists like ass napkin ed and other ignorant people think otherwise

this has been a poor month for rmbva. here's hoping for september!!

goodnight

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
Old 08-31-2015, 05:37 AM   #122
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
heads up- Ron said that he will be back to answer more questions, so feel free to keep them coming

in the meantime, if you have things to say to people not named cadalack ron, say them in another thread!

*cocks the banstick*
Old 08-31-2015, 05:40 AM   #123
Soul
VIP

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Soul is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Pick a colour bruv
Blue

Sets off my eyes
Old 08-31-2015, 05:41 AM   #124
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Please elaborate

no metaphors please. Speak directly
Sure. Doesn't seem fair to tell the victims of racism that they are responsible for challenging and solving racism. If all they do is point out the racism (or complain about it, the tone is kinda irrelevant imo), I don't see the issue.

If your argument is that Caddy doesn't fit the description, that's a different debate altogether. I honestly don't pay enough attention to him to have an informed opinion on that.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:42 AM   #125
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
@caddy ron 3.0 whats the biggest change since getting sober this time? do you feel battle rap is a place your able to practice principles in all your affairs, if so , how? i heard you say you had gone past the point of having control or choice, would you say that was a new experience for you?
Old 08-31-2015, 05:42 AM   #126
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
cadalack ron has openly admitted many times that hes a sociopath lmao.. theres hella interviews/dbd show episodes where hes talkin about how he doesnt have empathy

ayo @caddy ron 3.0 can u confirm this one more time for the BVA??

Last edited by VAallDAY; 08-31-2015 at 05:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:43 AM   #127
greatposter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
greatposter is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

this has been a poor month for rmbva. here's hoping for september!!

goodnight
so you fall under the category of either 1)racist 2)ignorant 3)both. good to know
Old 08-31-2015, 05:44 AM   #128
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
Sure. Doesn't seem fair to tell the victims of racism that they are responsible for challenging and solving racism. If all they do is point out the racism (or complain about it, the tone is kinda irrelevant imo), I don't see the issue.

If your argument is that Caddy doesn't fit the description, that's a different debate altogether. I honestly don't pay enough attention to him to have an informed opinion on that.
Word word thanks for the clarification

I see your point of view but if you believe that he is being racist and that he thinks indeed that he is not being racist and there is a public forum set up to tell him that directly and guy duck out of that...doesn't it kinda seem....a little bit opposed to your agenda?
Old 08-31-2015, 05:53 AM   #129
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

This isn't just picking out some random victim of racism and asking them to solve the whole issue

this is expecting someone, who has used this site to call out someone else, by name, on literally dozens of occasions over 3-4 years (and as recent as 24 hours ago), to at least address that person, in some fashion, when they are answering questions on said site, and instead they act like the have better things to do.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:55 AM   #130
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Ouch.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:55 AM   #131
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Word word thanks for the clarification

I see your point of view but if you believe that he is being racist and that he thinks indeed that he is not being racist and there is a public forum set up to tell him that directly and guy duck out of that...doesn't it kinda seem....a little bit opposed to your agenda?
Well "duck" is a loaded term, the guy could have been eating dinner with his parents lol. But I dunno, I think I'm in too deep since I'm speculating on the reasons someone I've never met did not enter a specific thread on a battle rap forum at a specific time lol. I think it's time to log off for the night.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:00 AM   #132
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
How do you feel about your sobriety likely being an issue of immense importance to you but is essentially treated as a joke by some portion of the battle community? The "lol, Ron relapsed" has always made me super uncomfortable but maybe I'm just being soft
Old 08-31-2015, 06:03 AM   #133
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
Well "duck" is a loaded term, the guy could have been eating dinner with his parents lol. But I dunno, I think I'm in too deep since I'm speculating on the reasons someone I've never met did not enter a specific thread on a battle rap forum at a specific time lol. I think it's time to log off for the night.
Fair enough

Refer to maples post tho as he's better at articulating a point
Old 08-31-2015, 06:13 AM   #134
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
How do you feel about the confederate flag being lowered in South Carolina? Would you rep it during a battle?

Old 08-31-2015, 06:18 AM   #135
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
i was built up into such a feverous fervor these past few days of race talks that i forgot to use drugs and alcohol.

now im officially back in recovery.

thanks @caddy ron 3.0
Old 08-31-2015, 07:23 AM   #136
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
caddy ron 3.0 is not the worst person
the christian way

@Soul

yes i look at Christianity as trying to follow Christ and the teachings of Christ.

i am very much aware of the fact that i myself am a sinner.

i can only pray that the positive actions i take in my day to day life outweigh the transgressions of my past, and the negativity that engaging in battle rap perpetuates...

that being said...lol... ive come a long way from my old self.
if battling is the worst thing im doing in my present life, then that is quite progressive.

i repent regularly, and ask God to show me HIS will for me.

more will be revelaed
Old 08-31-2015, 07:27 AM   #137
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@willypilgrim

i dont care about the confederate flag , it means nothing to me. my family came to the US in the early 1900s as Norwegian dairy farmers in Duluth... we have no ties to the Confederacy. i dont like rednecks, or racists, and i have in fact engaged in violence against these types of people. take the flag down if you want, leave it up if they want, not my concern. no i wouldnt represent the stars and bars
Old 08-31-2015, 07:31 AM   #138
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

here is a good place to mention i am a member of an active Mexican gang... i only mention that to stir up the pot a little. but again, herein lies the crux of the issue... i have been used racial bars against latinos and no one from the Hood said " hey yo Ron is racist...get him the fuck outta here"...

Agallah the Don , Roc Marciano, Mac Mall, Zman, AP9, are a few of my fans and all people that i have worked with professionally ( and i have never bought a feature from any of them yet i have songs recorded with most of them)... they laugh at these white boys who take more offense to so called racist bars then most african american folks
Old 08-31-2015, 07:39 AM   #139
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@Jack Deuce

thanks for the question... this topic is always funny to me.
when i started battling i was a few years sober . i had like 3 or four years clean and sober at the time of my first GT battle (2009 vs. Aspect1)
i was genuinely surprised when he started talking about me being a drug addict.
then going to battle CAUSTIC who 3-0d me with a literal onslaught of junkie jokes i was like WTF.
how did people know about that? i mean i know TOPR gave CAUSTIC some insider trading info but that was spot on ridiculous.
the funny thing is i am a stereotype myself.
i intentionally created CADALACK RON as a WWF character for life, music, jail, the streets...
Robert Paulson grew up well off, has a bachelors degree, worked professional jobs etc...
i adapted to my surroundings which were becoming increasingly dark.
most people who battle me are just theorizing about mty life, but what they say is true anyway hahahaha
that is what i realized.
i had drug interventions
i was homeless
i attended 12 step meetings
i had had potential and fucked up
for anyone telling me to use another angle that race, tell any one battling me to use a different angle then drugs
body bag
Old 08-31-2015, 07:40 AM   #140
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

a few typos sorry*****
Old 08-31-2015, 07:41 AM   #141
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

anything is fari game in battle rap. that is why it is awesome. bring your chick to a battle and find out really fucking quick. let CAUSTIC find out you cheated on your wife...game over. dead relatives, race, sex, rumors, truth, lies, fake envelopes with your criminal history or lack thereof... you get the point.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:43 AM   #142
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
blam blam !
Old 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM   #143
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

i really feel like if battlers themselves arent getting offended and wanting to hurt me, or wait for me in the parking lot, why are people on the interent.
not once has a rapper approached me and said , " yo you that racist battler right, fuck you homie"... from Marv Won to Danny Myers, Chilla Jones to JC, Real Deal to Illmac...its always "yo respect homie...how you doing, glad to see you back killing shit"... yall really need to see this Sicarri battle dropping soon. and the dre vishis joint is insane. why is it insane you might ask? because i fucking did it. i proved that i can say whatever the fuck i want to anyone, anywhere and no one is pulling my card. that means i am feared enough and/or resepcted as a performance artist where people just know iam insane and its probably not worth the effort to try and reason with me or use physical violence to persuade me to be more racially tolerant... damn i just drank hella coffee and im on one low key sorry for rambling
Old 08-31-2015, 07:48 AM   #144
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

keep the questions coming yall ill be here all night
Old 08-31-2015, 07:49 AM   #145
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
bloomberg !
Old 08-31-2015, 08:19 AM   #146
JayceP

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
JayceP is a PY Poster
Never heard your music yet but became an instant fan of caddy the man on the dbd show. What's the joint/project I should peep first?

Also how's bobby doing, he keeps bothering lionel these days?
Old 08-31-2015, 08:24 AM   #147
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Do you feel like you got robbed against Moodswangz? Seems a lot of people I've spoke to about that battle thought you took it.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:30 AM   #148
Fader321
Misanthropic Bastard

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Fader321 is not the worst person
You are a weird dude ron. I like ur battles esp caustic rhet all the classics that dre vishiss shit admittedly is the most cringeworthy battle i ever seen. All the shit ur saying in this thread may be true but i still dont think it will ever ring off like u want it too...maybe im wrong my question is are u gonna stay on this extra racist shit against black opponents? Cuz if so i just dont get what ur going to get out of it? Maybe it doesnt matter.

I forget the name of the song but that hannibal lecter concept joint was crazy as hell. From a while back.

Kick back bobby.

One.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:32 AM   #149
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Do you feel you are overlooked by KOTD by not being booked more?
Do you feel talents like yourself and Reverse live are being disrespected by being used primarily on the gz channel?

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
Old 08-31-2015, 08:37 AM   #150
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@fader it is funny i have done three "racist " and now people think that is all i am capable of...
reference CADALACK RON VS. LEX D
CADALACK RON VS. ZM
CADALACK RON VS. SICARRI (WHEN IT DROPS)

just as people are thinking this is my new "thing" ill switch it up...
dont trip

i recently challenged CALI BOY SMOOV to a battle and said i would not use one RACE BAR
Old 08-31-2015, 08:39 AM   #151
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@The Kang

i have never had a battle on the GZ channel

i just battled for KOTD at back to basics 2

i have battled for KOTD 4 or 5 times and will continue to do so.
i am on good terms with all KOTD staff and they all agreed i killed it at B2B2
Old 08-31-2015, 08:43 AM   #152
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

@JustJ123

i thought i beat moodswangz that day and when the footage dropped...
it seems it was pretty split... half people thought i won half thought he won...
the fact that 5 judges from the east coast voted for him seemed a little suspect to me.
i think poison pen said he wouldve said OT but it wasnt an option
looking back the battle broke 100k views quickly and has replay value and was debated... that makes a classic imo
i think swangz has better structure throughout but his persoanls were irrelevant... i thought my third shouldve edged the battle...
if i could go back in time i wouldve punched him in the face.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:43 AM   #153
greatposter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post

this is expecting someone, who has used this site to call out someone else, by name, on literally dozens of occasions over 3-4 years (and as recent as 24 hours ago), to at least address that person, in some fashion, when they are answering questions on said site, and instead they act like the have better things to do.
bodybag.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:45 AM   #154
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED I AM GOING TO POST LINKS TO MY ALBUMS NOW

this is a link to BLOODY RARE (2008)
i like this album

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hba...loody_Rare_Zip
Old 08-31-2015, 08:46 AM   #155
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

here is a link to TIMES IS HARD (2012)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/og...es_is_Hard.zip
Old 08-31-2015, 08:46 AM   #156
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy ron 3.0 View Post
@The Kang

i have never had a battle on the GZ channel

i just battled for KOTD at back to basics 2

i have battled for KOTD 4 or 5 times and will continue to do so.
i am on good terms with all KOTD staff and they all agreed i killed it at B2B2
good deal....for some reason I thought you had a lot of joints on the gz channel....My bad....Keep rockin

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
Old 08-31-2015, 08:47 AM   #157
caddy ron 3.0
VIP

^^^^^^^
this album features MURS, LUCKYIAM, RHETERIC, LUSH ONE, AWOL ONE, and many more
Old 08-31-2015, 08:51 AM   #158
JayceP

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
JayceP is a PY Poster
Quote:
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED I AM GOING TO POST LINKS TO MY ALBUMS NOW

this is a link to BLOODY RARE (2008)
i like this album

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hba...loody_Rare_Zip

Salute

Fyi, some songs seem to be missing on the album if you download it.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:53 AM   #159
greatposter

not really a question, but just wanted to say your battles vs zm, ab hogish, and vs tantrum are up there in my fav battles to rewatch. absolute roasting sessions of some of the most hilariously insulting shit ive ever heard. these battles all seemed to be around the same time as well, hopefully in the future you can come as on point as you did in those battles.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:24 AM   #160
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@JustJ123

i thought i beat moodswangz that day and when the footage dropped...
it seems it was pretty split... half people thought i won half thought he won...
the fact that 5 judges from the east coast voted for him seemed a little suspect to me.
i think poison pen said he wouldve said OT but it wasnt an option
looking back the battle broke 100k views quickly and has replay value and was debated... that makes a classic imo
i think swangz has better structure throughout but his persoanls were irrelevant... i thought my third shouldve edged the battle...
if i could go back in time i wouldve punched him in the face.
Def a classic.

And I agree about the third. The look on Swangz face as you closed that verse was priceless.

Any chances we'll see you do any 2v2s? Maybe you and Caustic?
Closed Thread

Tags
6000gp sonning these heauxes, 6000gp still a giant pussy, 9786, assnapkined has a dream..., chatlivesmatter, cracklivesmatter, drapetomania, fags gettin turned up, gotta run dad's buying me dinner, gp is a faggot, multis, peckerwoods prison gang, willy dolezal