Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster gives speech at a College


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #41
JustJ123
Registered User
 
JustJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
this is dope. some of yall some weirdos tho but I guess thats a given
This. Some of you are fucking retarded for hating on this.

Gotta wonder what the response would be if someone besides Diz did it.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/gj02Ups.jpg
Fucking herbivore you're nerd for sure
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:14 PM   #42
THE KING
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 528
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Eminem did not reference Diz
he did. obviously he did
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 07:48 PM   #43
Oscar Wilde
Registered User
 
Oscar Wilde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 661
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Oscar Wilde is not the worst person
I think Diz is a thrash battler but this was actually pretty cool.

He definitely is a natural at this. Only concern was that Zionist conspiracy bullshit at the end.

If the kids had fun and learned something from it, then what's the problem?
Oscar Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:36 PM   #44
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this was mad dope..

didnt know diz was capable of being that prepared for anything
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:11 AM   #45
Ryuha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
I don't think anyone that's used the word 'nigga' frequently, cracked racist jokes and continues to call people 'faggots' all the time should be speaking to children. That's just me though...
^haha this...that's what the children are supposed
to aspire to emulate?

Diz has taken the racist angles to new heights(which actually
is very low)

They literally will let anyone talk to a group of children these
days...even unstable 'internet stars' whose claim to fame is
anything but positive...he initiated a fight on cam & then
orchestrated a guy to get jumped....

now-he's a role model, giving advice to children @ school
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 04:30 AM   #46
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
I think Diz is a thrash battler but this was actually pretty cool.

He definitely is a natural at this. Only concern was that Zionist conspiracy bullshit at the end.

If the kids had fun and learned something from it, then what's the problem?
The problem is, kids are highly impressionable. What if a few of them go online and see a few recent battles? They suddenly think it's cool or OK to call people faggots, anti Semitic remarks and use racist jokes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:53 AM   #47
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,538
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
People thinking it's ok to look up to someone like Diz are the weirdos
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:03 AM   #48
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
People thinking it's ok to look up to someone like Diz are the weirdos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuha View Post
^haha this...that's what the children are supposed
to aspire to emulate?

Diz has taken the racist angles to new heights(which actually
is very low)

They literally will let anyone talk to a group of children these
days...even unstable 'internet stars' whose claim to fame is
anything but positive...he initiated a fight on cam & then
orchestrated a guy to get jumped....

now-he's a role model, giving advice to children @ school
did yall even listen to it?

all hes doing is listening to the kids poetry which was actually pretty insightful and talking about the subjects they wrote about..

then he preaches about how people in the middle east should be united instead of spreading hate and that there is no true hate in between the people, but its the governments who are profitting off of it pitting populations against each other..

all he was doin was spreading positivity and encouraging consciousness idk how u can hate on this shit
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:32 AM   #49
Pj13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Pj13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
This. Some of you are fucking retarded for hating on this.

Gotta wonder what the response would be if someone besides Diz did it.
probably different cos it wouldn't the the idiotic conspiracy theory wielding man child that is dizaster......

Lux doing this in Harlem would be completely different, mainly because he preaches consciousness and not bad multis and 9/11 theories.
Pj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:33 AM   #50
Pj13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Pj13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
this is dope. some of yall some weirdos tho but I guess thats a given
just one question thesaurus

do you believe its possible to leave the earth's atmosphere?

cos diz doesn't...
Pj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:34 AM   #51
Pj13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Pj13 is a PY Poster
also Eminem didn't reference Diz how do you people believe that....
Pj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #52
JR77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,219
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj13 View Post
Lux doing this in Harlem would be completely different, mainly because he preaches consciousness and not bad multis and 9/11 theories.
The kids would be throwing popcorn at him because they dont understand him
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM   #53
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Literally the most insecure guy in battle rap telling kids to not care what others think about them.........

The same guy that sucker punched Math because Math said some shit in BATTLE RAP.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:08 PM   #54
Ryuha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
did yall even listen to it?

all hes doing is listening to the kids poetry which was actually pretty insightful and talking about the subjects they wrote about..

then he preaches about how people in the middle east should be united instead of spreading hate and that there is no true hate in between the people, but its the governments who are profitting off of it pitting populations against each other..

all he was doin was spreading positivity and encouraging consciousness idk how u can hate on this shit
not hating...its real facts...Diz is being used as an influence on
school kids(simply by having him as a guest, interacting with them)
-and he isn't the most reputable personality...and was
recently involved in a physical altercation that went viral, in which he
planned-instigated & ultimately initiated;which then went on to make him
more popular than he has ever been....

what does that say?

NAGL to have such a fringe personality that is so shrouded in negativity
interacting with the youth imo
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 06:21 PM   #55
The Saurus
VIP
 
The Saurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,666
Mentioned: 463 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj13 View Post
just one question thesaurus

do you believe its possible to leave the earth's atmosphere?

cos diz doesn't...

This has less than NOTHING to do with the video in this thread. Im sorry that you harbor such strong emotions towards everything Diz does tho kittle kid. I hope it doesnt have a life long effect on you. Maybe one day you'll conquer these feelings which confuse & overwhelm you. Seek help please
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:28 PM   #56
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness
 
FatManFromSpace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Oakland
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
did yall even listen to it?

all hes doing is listening to the kids poetry which was actually pretty insightful and talking about the subjects they wrote about..

then he preaches about how people in the middle east should be united instead of spreading hate and that there is no true hate in between the people, but its the governments who are profitting off of it pitting populations against each other..

all he was doin was spreading positivity and encouraging consciousness idk how u can hate on this shit
gave it a shot and actually listened to it

you're right tbh, can't hate on him in this case
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
are u claiming black ice is hiding vital evidence from the kennedy assassination ?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:40 PM   #57
y100dude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
y100dude is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
gave it a shot and actually listened to it

you're right tbh, can't hate on him in this case
Wait what? Did you hear the part where he talks about a bunch of jews taking off work for 9/11 and how a Zionist Jewish banker took out an insurance claim on the twin towers and was making tons of money off it because the Jews planned and executed 9/11 and theres no way a bunch of Afghans in a cave could ever pull this off ?!?! No, can't hate on Diz whatsoever for that....
y100dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:52 PM   #58
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
You can literally use this thread on who and who not to take serious on RMBVA lol

The ones posting more than 2x trying their hardest to bring negativity towards something positive like this prime examples

Bunch of fuckin weirdos
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:40 AM   #59
Ryuha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
You can literally use this thread on who and who not to take serious on RMBVA lol

The ones posting more than 2x trying their hardest to bring negativity towards something positive like this prime examples

Bunch of fuckin weirdos
yeah sure....were the weirdos
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 06:28 AM   #60
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yea... so why does every thread about dizaster get all weird like this? lmfao
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:04 AM   #61
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuha View Post
not hating...its real facts...Diz is being used as an influence on
school kids(simply by having him as a guest, interacting with them)
-and he isn't the most reputable personality...and was
recently involved in a physical altercation that went viral, in which he
planned-instigated & ultimately initiated;which then went on to make him
more popular than he has ever been....

what does that say?

NAGL to have such a fringe personality that is so shrouded in negativity
interacting with the youth imo
right... but were all humans and we all make mistkaes..

diz isnt there telling kids to snuff rappers in rap battles in order to go viral.. hes there preaching positivity and consciousness

how bout just focus on his message instead of whos giving it, even if u think hes a piece of shit human being from his past actions
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:46 AM   #62
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
r

diz isnt there telling kids to snuff rappers in rap battles in order to go viral.. hes there preaching positivity and consciousness
What ever happened to 'practice what you preach'? If he really wants to be a good example of positivity, he shouldn't be doing everything ignorant thing he's telling the kids NOT to do.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 09:00 PM   #63
Pj13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 377
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Pj13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
This has less than NOTHING to do with the video in this thread. Im sorry that you harbor such strong emotions towards everything Diz does tho kittle kid. I hope it doesnt have a life long effect on you. Maybe one day you'll conquer these feelings which confuse & overwhelm you. Seek help please
its to do with the video because diz is stupid and a dude who doesn't believe its possible to leave the earth's atmosphere is giving children speeches which is fucking weird but thank you by not answering my question you have 100% answered my question
Pj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:39 PM   #64
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed
 
ghettonetics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: P H X
Posts: 3,172
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj13 View Post
its to do with the video because diz is stupid and a dude who doesn't believe its possible to leave the earth's atmosphere is giving children speeches which is fucking weird but thank you by not answering my question you have 100% answered my question
ban this guy
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:52 PM   #65
Battlehogg
Registered User
 
Battlehogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,081
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Why da fuk is Diz giving speeches at a college. He's a terrible role model.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 12:13 AM   #66
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj13 View Post
its to do with the video because diz is stupid and a dude who doesn't believe its possible to leave the earth's atmosphere is giving children speeches which is fucking weird but thank you by not answering my question you have 100% answered my question
Do you make every person you meet in life fill out a 20 page questionnaire about important scientific topics before deciding to talk to them?

Do they get bonus points for describing the meaning of life?
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:11 PM   #67
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurelyDef View Post
This isn't anything against dizaster personally, I just think the overall idea of a school asking for ANY battle rapper to speak for them is ridiculous. I mean, the idea of a celebrity speaking to kids is already kind of dumb, but at least there's some idea behind "Maybe the kids will listen to a celebrity"

but battle rap isn't nearly mainstream enough for the majority of kids in school to give a fuck. That would be like me saying "Today's speaker is going to be the #1 Agricola player in the world!"
If you are a good speaker that's what gets them to listen to you
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:16 PM   #68
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Good idea

It depends on how you feel about battle rappers with all the negative they say as public speakers

At least attempting positivity is good
__________________
UGK Presents: SirReal vs. Mr. Mumbles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrXe6Rv21Y0

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:39 PM   #69
Nikolas34520
Registered User
 
Nikolas34520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,291
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Just the idea of Diz lecturing people at an institute is hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time. If I were there I'd be embarrassed for him and myself for knowing who he is. This takes nothing away from what I like about him but I stand corrected, same way I feel about any rapper giving speeches at schools period. They just don't go together like trying to put a square in a circle hole. It's just soooo awkward
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #70
Nikolas34520
Registered User
 
Nikolas34520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,291
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Good idea

At least attempting positivity is good
This too is very true
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:56 PM   #71
pityposter
aka ekelon
 
pityposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,054
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Do you make every person you meet in life fill out a 20 page questionnaire about important scientific topics before deciding to talk to them?

Do they get bonus points for describing the meaning of life?
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:21 PM   #72
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Thought this was cool and innovative, let's be honest the US education system is uninspiring and boring as hell.... having Dizaster in the class room one time isn't going to change this but it probably was a cool day for all of the kids involved. Of course the usually people that bitch about Dizaster will find a reason to complain. If Dizaster went on twitter and said "I Love Pussy" you'd see these dudes 5 minutes later being like "WTF is he talking about? Pussy fucking sucks!" just to be spiteful.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:32 PM   #73
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Thought this was cool and innovative, let's be honest the US education system is uninspiring and boring as hell.... having Dizaster in the class room one time isn't going to change this but it probably was a cool day for all of the kids involved. Of course the usually people that bitch about Dizaster will find a reason to complain. If Dizaster went on twitter and said "I Love Pussy" you'd see these dudes 5 minutes later being like "WTF is he talking about? Pussy fucking sucks!" just to be spiteful.
This wasn't in the US, it was in Lebanon I think
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:14 PM   #74
Ryuha
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
If Dizaster went on twitter and said "I Love Pussy" you'd see these dudes 5 minutes later being like "WTF is he talking about? Pussy fucking sucks!" just to be spiteful.

that's like the perfect analogy
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:13 AM   #75
Emseed
Registered User
 
Emseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,268
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Its so weird to see the lady at the beginning referencing battles and leagues in her intro like they're something really serious

Great speech from Diz though
__________________
Spiced

Last edited by Emseed; 04-25-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
<man i hope my dizdiss is funny, "i'll fuckin...i'll fuckin", ekleon prepares dissertation, hitchslap still a weirdo lmao, tunk prepares speech


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,554
Threads: 27,182
Posts: 733,708
Total Online: 2403

Newest Member: atysilezy

Latest Threads
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 AM.