Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
All y'all niggas gay then

Old 01-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #1
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
All y'all niggas gay then

I haven't been active in the forum for a while cause this shit is fallin apart I just came through to address a few things

All in which are serious before I disappear again...

1. Get back to battle rap y'all don't update any news or announcements no discussions nothing

2. I'm dead serious no troll shit the hypocrisy on this shit is crazy despite all the bullshit I said before in real life I don't have any problem with the mods but y'all really are picking and choosing

I came back today and saw gp get banned for expressing his feelings towards someone who he had an issue with. Meanwhile I click on a Lil Ill showtime diss today where he says nigga all through the thread makes all kinds of corny jokes and then post a video he made titled "Most racist battle bars ever" which had nothing but trash bars where he literally just uses it as a reason to say "nigger" and all kinds of other fuck shit and then he brags about it all throughout the thread and no ban

This shit is long if you read it salute if not cool but I'm out this site is turning to shit I'll catch y'all when this forum is no longer a shit show
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
why ill hasn't been banned for pretty vehemently showing his true colors (white power!!! i'm 33 and afraid of real life salute while i get these culturedboy post notifications sent to my flip phone) while gp and ed got banned for speaking on race politics n other concepts of that matter is beyond me

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
if ur not gonna ban lil ill for all the fucked up retarded shit he does ban me right now so i can go to OTBVA and participate in the jdjohnson is a faggot circlejerk

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:30 PM   #4
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
speaking on race politics = speaking on someone who is dead that many in the community who are black (unlike ed) value and miss.

gotcha bro.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:32 PM   #5
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
if that's what makes a board "cool" to you then by all means take off. i liked this board more when it was about....battle rap. but if you enjoy every single thread that is remotely related to soemthing west coast or me being turned into them calling me a white surpremacist then might be in the wrong place.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #6
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:38 PM   #7
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
speaking on race politics = speaking on someone who is dead that many in the community who are black (unlike ed) value and miss.

gotcha bro.
maybe i'm missing something, but there's an entire fucking thread deleted, leaving most if not all posters without any context other than the thread where GP and Ed are banned in (including me, because i can't contact 6k and get the thread's archive brought back up so i HAVE context)

but in that thread we still have, they stop defending themselves

because, you know, they're banned

also, just because some black people mourn the loss of cadalack ron doesn't make the shit he did right, lol -- the dude literally had an entire round of KKK level material posted here not 2 weeks ago. regardless of a very small demographic's positive opinion on caddy ron (and of course, RIP to ron) he wasn't a perfect person and defending him like he's the virgin mary is retarded

even if they'd posted in the OT as was reccomended like 3-4 times alone in the tiny thread they were banned in, i doubt it'd have gone un-justice'd by the mod team. to say that they'd have been fine to denounce white supremacists in another forum section is pretty dumb

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:41 PM   #8
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
if that's what makes a board "cool" to you then by all means take off. i liked this board more when it was about....battle rap. but if you enjoy every single thread that is remotely related to soemthing west coast or me being turned into them calling me a white surpremacist then might be in the wrong place.
no what makes a board cool is when justice is equal -- the battle rap shit here's a given, there's plenty of threads to delve into actively right now to discuss battle rap shit at its core

i'm just not on board with that they're letting lil ill stalk me through threads, throw the n word around negatively, have actual referendum to being in the kkk in tons of the shit he says, and then ban gp and ed for getting out of line

also there's nothing against u here lol don't be so hostile i fuck with u the longway you're probably the only fucking reason i enjoy battle rap anymore tbr the rap shit's secondary i'm jus here to see what color the lighting si gonna be @ the next event

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:45 PM   #9
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
maybe i'm missing something, but there's an entire fucking thread deleted, leaving most if not all posters without any context other than the thread where GP and Ed are banned in (including me, because i can't contact 6k and get the thread's archive brought back up so i HAVE context)

but in that thread we still have, they stop defending themselves

because, you know, they're banned

also, just because some black people mourn the loss of cadalack ron doesn't make the shit he did right, lol -- the dude literally had an entire round of KKK level material posted here not 2 weeks ago. regardless of a very small demographic's positive opinion on caddy ron (and of course, RIP to ron) he wasn't a perfect person and defending him like he's the virgin mary is retarded

even if they'd posted in the OT as was reccomended like 3-4 times alone in the tiny thread they were banned in, i doubt it'd have gone un-justice'd by the mod team. to say that they'd have been fine to denounce white supremacists in another forum section is pretty dumb
oh they can't defend themselves cause they're banned. oh you mean like caddy cause you know. he's dead?

i've never once defended ron in what he said again dre, in fact i was very adverse to it happening during it and if you read my thread i have mentioned stopping said battle where he wore blackface. i think you're missing my point which is what ed, gp and all of them did.

the mural is in los angeles, where he's from. he's effected an enormous amount of people out here in a positive way in battle rap and in hiphop.

stop trying to fucking twist my words into me defending what he did in prison which i said i didn't or didn't defend his rounds against dre. this was to honor him outside of those and the human he was that we in our little select circle knew, and that you, gp, ed and everyone else seem to not know.

if you think thats dumb that's perfectly fine but don't paint this as being some sort of actual productive race discussion which is was not.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:47 PM   #10
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
oh they can't defend themselves cause they're banned. oh you mean like caddy cause you know. he's dead?

i've never once defended ron in what he said again dre, in fact i was very adverse to it happening during it and if you read my thread i have mentioned stopping said battle where he wore blackface. i think you're missing my point which is what ed, gp and all of them did.

the mural is in los angeles, where he's from. he's effected an enormous amount of people out here in a positive way in battle rap and in hiphop.

stop trying to fucking twist my words into me defending what he did in prison which i said i didn't or didn't defend his rounds against dre. this was to honor him outside of those and the human he was that we in our little select circle knew, and that you, gp, ed and everyone else seem to not know.

if you think thats dumb that's perfectly fine but don't paint this as being some sort of actual productive race discussion which is was not.

i wouldn't know how productive the discussion is i have to work off of 14 or so posts to form an opinion and you are in 0 of those posts

i'm almost positive if i had the original thread id have a different view lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #11
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
no what makes a board cool is when justice is equal -- the battle rap shit here's a given, there's plenty of threads to delve into actively right now to discuss battle rap shit at its core

i'm just not on board with that they're letting lil ill stalk me through threads, throw the n word around negatively, have actual referendum to being in the kkk in tons of the shit he says, and then ban gp and ed for getting out of line

also there's nothing against u here lol don't be so hostile i fuck with u the longway you're probably the only fucking reason i enjoy battle rap anymore tbr the rap shit's secondary i'm jus here to see what color the lighting si gonna be @ the next event
there's nothing hostile against me? to you realize what it feels like to have a whole year go by on this board with those two constantly bringing up your dead friend in a negative way? haha maybe me and you have very different deffiinitions of being hostile

and yeah man honestly i dont fuck with lil ill at all but he is obviously not right in the head so i think there is some slack cut there where i don't think gp shared the same handicap and was just being an argumentative hateful asshole. especially same with ed. i think lil ill should for sure be banned with how he's acting recently but just because he's acting that way doesn't excuse the way those two have acted for over a year and probably a lot longer than that.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:50 PM   #12
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
@AVOCADO my only problem is the hypocrisy... this video is literally posted on the forum currently, the thread hasn't been removed, and the poster is currently bragging about it in the thread... "it may be racist but it's funny as fuck"

Watch the video and tell me what he possibly can provide to this forum thats positive at all
Quote:

Old 01-19-2017, 07:52 PM   #13
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
https://youtu.be/jjstZGBlHzo
@AVOCADO my only problem is the hypocrisy... this video is literally posted on the forum currently, the thread hasn't been removed, and the poster is currently bragging about it in the thread... "it may be racist but it's funny as fuck"

Watch the video and tell me what he possibly can provide to this forum thats positive at all
i totally agree with you here the only thing is this guy is obviously not right in the head, which gp is.

BUT to your point i totally agree with.
Old 01-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #14
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
i totally agree with you here the only thing is this guy is obviously not right in the head, which gp is.

maybe i'm reading this wrong but mental illness doesn't excuse unrelenting vehement pro-white racism

also i'd go as far as to say ill's sane enough to live on his own (i doubt we'd have this many vids/audio clips of lil ill without seeing a handler walk by in the back, unless he's like an idiot genius and mapped all the vids out just right)
which means he's sane enough to take responsibility for his actions

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #15
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

nvm i did misinterpret

point stands tho

if lil ill were actually in no position to take responsibility for his actions he shouldnt be allowed to use the internet in a capacity that allows him to express himself

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #16
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I pretty much just lurk these days when I get the chance, don't care enough to sign in but anyway....

Quote:
and yeah man honestly i dont fuck with lil ill at all but he is obviously not right in the head so i think there is some slack cut there where i don't think gp shared the same handicap and was just being an argumentative hateful asshole. especially same with ed. i think lil ill should for sure be banned with how he's acting recently but just because he's acting that way doesn't excuse the way those two have acted for over a year and probably a lot longer than that.

This is my view as well, Lil Ill clearly has something wrnog with him(Not a shot at you if you reading this) but to be completely honest, anyone who lacks the self awareness to continue bringing up a dead person the way I've seen done with Caddy(and I'm not even around a lot anymore) is probably some where on the spectrum as well.

So maybe we should give them a pass.

The fact that that what was said is even being compared to someone like LIl Ill should show you that its fucking ridiculous to want to act that way. If your argument is "well LIl Ill gets away with it" you should seriously think about what you just said and realize how fucking low you're stooping by using an argument like that.

I dunno if GP will read this, but if he was really as adamant about people not celebrating Ron he would go elsewhere. No one here is learning anything new, just hearing the same rhetoric from some dude who seems to have aspergers levels of self awreness.

Why don't you go stand outside the next Bunker event and protest the celebration of Ron to people who may not know about his "Agenda for Odinism" as you like to put it.

THis shit is hilarious, Ed and GP are literally Caddys biggest fans, if Caddy was able to see all this shit I fucking guarantee you he would be laughing his ass off at how fucking backwards you dudes are. Doing exactly what he wanted people to do, congratulations.

Anyone remember that Canibus shit My Name is Nobody? THe best thing Canibus could ever do for battle rap would be for GP to listen to that shit on repeat until it sinks in and he shuts the fuck up.

"You see, anytime anybody ever talks about you, either directly or indirectly
They put a quarter in your immortal meter
They keep you alive, whether they want to or not
They practically do the opposite of what they want to do
Which is forget you. I dedicate this song, to the day
When you motherfuckers finally figure it out
And the day that you bury me, and erase the memory of me"

So keep complaining about how "They're celebrating a skinhead" or "Advertising a skinhead" when you fucking do it more than anyone, regardless of the negativity behind your post. Literally just feeding into what you apparently hate so much.

And that not to say theres no room for discussing this shit but you're legit probably autistic if you think what you've been doing is anywhere close to acceptable and so is anyone that would defend that shit. Gain some social awareness and until then shut the fuck up for real.

Now I'm out again.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #17
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:

That's fair I honestly understand where both GP and Ed are coming from and growing having friends get killed/seeing other ppl get killed I always have said you don't have to respect someone just because they are dead but respect the ppl who would be affected by your comments that are still here

So I feel both sides while I agree with some of their views on Caddy and the situation I do agree they were out of line in what they said due to the ppl it could effect

But it doesn't help when you have ppl posting Caddy Ron racist bar theads
Quote:

Old 01-19-2017, 08:04 PM   #18
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
maybe i'm reading this wrong but mental illness doesn't excuse unrelenting vehement pro-white racism

also i'd go as far as to say ill's sane enough to live on his own (i doubt we'd have this many vids/audio clips of lil ill without seeing a handler walk by in the back, unless he's like an idiot genius and mapped all the vids out just right)
which means he's sane enough to take responsibility for his actions
i agree. but i think there has been more discussion between the said parties than lil ill but sure man i do think that video was wrong and his constant use of that hateful word is wildly offensive.

can't we all just go back to discussing who won mook or serius haha
Old 01-19-2017, 08:06 PM   #19
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
i agree. but i think there has been more discussion between the said parties than lil ill but sure man i do think that video was wrong and his constant use of that hateful word is wildly offensive.

can't we all just go back to discussing who won mook or serius haha
tbh i wanna use this platform while i have ur attention to ask u to book jimz onto a bunker card, nothing more and nothing less

edit: ok something more, let him do post-match commentaries #StopBeingDirty

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:06 PM   #20
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
tbh i wanna use this platform while i have ur attention to ask u to book jimz onto a bunker card, nothing more and nothing less
i would like that a lot. jimz is dope and also a hilarious blogger.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:06 PM   #21
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
https://youtu.be/jjstZGBlHzo

Where is that posted?

Lil ill was banned as recently as last week btw
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:07 PM   #22
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
That's fair I honestly understand where both GP and Ed are coming from and growing having friends get killed/seeing other ppl get killed I always have said you don't have to respect someone just because they are dead but respect the ppl who would be affected by your comments that are still here

So I feel both sides while I agree with some of their views on Caddy and the situation I do agree they were out of line in what they said due to the ppl it could effect

But it doesn't help when you have ppl posting Caddy Ron racist bar theads
word up to all of that.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:08 PM   #23
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Where is that posted?

how long are ed and gp's bans? stack those n send ill off again, lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #24
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Where is that posted?

Lil Ill vs Showtime
Quote:

Old 01-19-2017, 08:36 PM   #25
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
I pretty much just lurk these days when I get the chance, don't care enough to sign in but anyway....

This is my view as well, Lil Ill clearly has something wrnog with him(Not a shot at you if you reading this) but to be completely honest, anyone who lacks the self awareness to continue bringing up a dead person the way I've seen done with Caddy(and I'm not even around a lot anymore) is probably some where on the spectrum as well.

So maybe we should give them a pass.

The fact that that what was said is even being compared to someone like LIl Ill should show you that its fucking ridiculous to want to act that way. If your argument is "well LIl Ill gets away with it" you should seriously think about what you just said and realize how fucking low you're stooping by using an argument like that.

I dunno if GP will read this, but if he was really as adamant about people not celebrating Ron he would go elsewhere. No one here is learning anything new, just hearing the same rhetoric from some dude who seems to have aspergers levels of self awreness.

Why don't you go stand outside the next Bunker event and protest the celebration of Ron to people who may not know about his "Agenda for Odinism" as you like to put it.

THis shit is hilarious, Ed and GP are literally Caddys biggest fans, if Caddy was able to see all this shit I fucking guarantee you he would be laughing his ass off at how fucking backwards you dudes are. Doing exactly what he wanted people to do, congratulations.

Anyone remember that Canibus shit My Name is Nobody? THe best thing Canibus could ever do for battle rap would be for GP to listen to that shit on repeat until it sinks in and he shuts the fuck up.

"You see, anytime anybody ever talks about you, either directly or indirectly
They put a quarter in your immortal meter
They keep you alive, whether they want to or not
They practically do the opposite of what they want to do
Which is forget you. I dedicate this song, to the day
When you motherfuckers finally figure it out
And the day that you bury me, and erase the memory of me"

So keep complaining about how "They're celebrating a skinhead" or "Advertising a skinhead" when you fucking do it more than anyone, regardless of the negativity behind your post. Literally just feeding into what you apparently hate so much.

And that not to say theres no room for discussing this shit but you're legit probably autistic if you think what you've been doing is anywhere close to acceptable and so is anyone that would defend that shit. Gain some social awareness and until then shut the fuck up for real.

Now I'm out again.
This is on point and if you read the thread where I banned GP I made it absolutely clear that my agenda is not to silence them, but that them beating a dead horse in any and every thread that remotely related to caddy is not just personally disrespectful but also detrimental to the board. I said they could have their own thread that would never get closed in whatever subforum of their choosing to wax poetic about their disdain for caddy. GP made it immediately clear that he either didn't understand, didn't want to, or could not agree to terms so I followed through on my word.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:37 PM   #26
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:
Lil Ill vs Showtime
SOrry that link didn't work
Old 01-19-2017, 08:39 PM   #27
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
SOrry that link didn't work
It's in the audio section now
Quote:

Old 01-19-2017, 08:47 PM   #28
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
if ur not gonna ban lil ill for all the fucked up retarded shit he does ban me right now so i can go to OTBVA and participate in the jdjohnson is a faggot circlejerk
be my guest. They need you on OTBVA you know.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:49 PM   #29
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
I haven't been active in the forum for a while cause this shit is fallin apart I just came through to address a few things

All in which are serious before I disappear again...

1. Get back to battle rap y'all don't update any news or announcements no discussions nothing

2. I'm dead serious no troll shit the hypocrisy on this shit is crazy despite all the bullshit I said before in real life I don't have any problem with the mods but y'all really are picking and choosing

I came back today and saw gp get banned for expressing his feelings towards someone who he had an issue with. Meanwhile I click on a Lil Ill showtime diss today where he says nigga all through the thread makes all kinds of corny jokes and then post a video he made titled "Most racist battle bars ever" which had nothing but trash bars where he literally just uses it as a reason to say "nigger" and all kinds of other fuck shit and then he brags about it all throughout the thread and no ban

This shit is long if you read it salute if not cool but I'm out this site is turning to shit I'll catch y'all when this forum is no longer a shit show
what you don't like my racist jokes? they funny man that shit is a work of art. I'm not racist I just like saying shit like that to get people to realize racism can be funny.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 01-19-2017, 08:55 PM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:

I Don't stalk you. You keep mentioning my name and complain about me. All I did was say race jokes. Caddy Ron did the same shit in his battles and ya'll loved him for it. You can't have one battler do race jokes without another one doing it. Besides at least I'm not rapping about my dick for 15 minutes a battle like lil G.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
how long are ed and gp's bans? stack those n send ill off again, lol
you're in no position to make demands like that. I've done nothing wrong. Racist jokes are only jokes. I'm not racist I hate everyone equally.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #32
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Caddy Ron did the same shit in his battles and ya'll loved him for it.
no that's the thing

i didn't like caddy ron for his racist tangents, that's where you're wrong. i think caddy's shock value raps were dumb, his best material was without regard to color/background, and he's to be missed

Quote:
I Don't stalk you. You keep mentioning my name and complain about me.
people literally have addressed you following me around the site posting about me, you're a fucking creep and i implore you to get help before you actually do something you regret

Quote:
You can't have one battler do race jokes without another one doing it.
well, here's the thing -- yes you can

because someone did something doesn't mean you should. because he did it didn't make it right, and it's that line of thinking that brings me to the conclusion that i legitimately believe you're mentally ill and need to get the fuck out of a culture that requires you to be at least some form of socially perceptive to not cause rifts habitually within the community

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM   #33
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Where is that posted?

only cause I typed out the N word and it wasn't directed at anyone here. But I can still type out the word NigEurgh and that's okay. Yeah I did a racist battle 4 years ago but no big deal. That was on OTBVA 4 years ago I mentioned it cause I was saying this ain't my first time cracking race jokes. What are people so mad about race jokes anyway? They are just jokes.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:09 PM   #34
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
there's nothing hostile against me? to you realize what it feels like to have a whole year go by on this board with those two constantly bringing up your dead friend in a negative way? haha maybe me and you have very different deffiinitions of being hostile

come on AVOCADO you are seriously that butthurt over a few race jokes? Really? Caddy Ron did it and got views for it and was loved for it. He's white I'm White you're white. You are not black so how can you feel remotely hurt over this? Besides they are just jokes. I said I'm not racist I hate everyone equally. I'm really a different guy in real life and have black friends and they love my race bars. You can't go from loving Caddy Ron and saying RIP to hating the next guy that does race bars. Who's really not right in the head here? Ask yourself that? People call people Spicks and Chinks and faggots and crackers all the time in battle rap. I've even heard white guys drop N bombs in battle rap too and the videos still get posted on here. It battle rap anything goes. If you start making rules they will be broken cause they were meant to be broken.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:12 PM   #35
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
no that's the thing

i didn't like caddy ron for his racist tangents, that's where you're wrong. i think caddy's shock value raps were dumb, his best material was without regard to color/background, and he's to be missed

people literally have addressed you following me around the site posting about me, you're a fucking creep and i implore you to get help before you actually do something you regret

well, here's the thing -- yes you can

because someone did something doesn't mean you should. because he did it didn't make it right, and it's that line of thinking that brings me to the conclusion that i legitimately believe you're mentally ill and need to get the fuck out of a culture that requires you to be at least some form of socially perceptive to not cause rifts habitually within the community
you're a faggot shut up bitch. get off my dick too. Stop trying to get people to side with you too. Stop being butthurt over a few race jokes too. You looking like a bitch right now.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #36
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
^^^^Dude I try my best to not interact with you cuz your so weird, but really man your acting like a peice of shit. However you think your logic is right it ain't. And just because u think it is, doesn't mean you should share it.

You look mad ignorant right now. Best advice just put this one down and don't pick it back up.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 10:50 PM   #37
Kou

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Kou is not the worst person
Ban Lil Lil, have GP not bring up Cadalack Ron in every Kotd thread, problem solved.
Kou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 02:13 AM   #38
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What a clusterfuck.

The simplest thing to do in this situation was to separate all parties.. not ban them. GP is literally top 5 in terms of posters here. Dead horse or not, you're asking people to be cool with white supremacist nonsense.. and people CELEBRATING white supremacists.

That's really what I want dialogue about, and nobody is willing to do that. Properly articulate to me, online, in person, whichever you wish, why celebrating Cadalack Ron is cool, but admonishing him, even in death is somehow not cool? He quite literally didn't give a fuck about us.

I know nobody is gonna be a fucking man and answer that, so it's cool. Just know the shit you do is wild corny quite often, RMBVA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 01:52 AM   #39
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
This all makes for an interesting topic that should be left to discuss HERE.
Not on some thread about a 1 rounder Megadef battle.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 03:17 AM   #40
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
What a clusterfuck.

The simplest thing to do in this situation was to separate all parties.. not ban them. GP is literally top 5 in terms of posters here. Dead horse or not, you're asking people to be cool with white supremacist nonsense.. and people CELEBRATING white supremacists.

That's really what I want dialogue about, and nobody is willing to do that. Properly articulate to me, online, in person, whichever you wish, why celebrating Cadalack Ron is cool, but admonishing him, even in death is somehow not cool? He quite literally didn't give a fuck about us.

I know nobody is gonna be a fucking man and answer that, so it's cool. Just know the shit you do is wild corny quite often, RMBVA.
What does separate all parties mean? Like, politely asking them to to quit the antagonization? 'Cause that happened several times. We can't, like, physically move them into separate rooms. That's not a thing.

Admonishing him is fine, but admonishing him because a Bunker battle is discussed, the Bodied movie is mentioned, the words "racial slurs" appear in a conversation of a woman worried about domestic abuse (links to all of those)?... that was, like, a 3 minute search. If someone posted "Geechi vs Saynt was dope p.s. Caddy is a role model," "the Bodied movie would be ill! Hope there's a section on Caddy's racial views!", "Realiztic is talking about beating you? Yeesh! Caddy wouldn't do that!" we'd have a similar "dude, what are you doing?" reaction.

There are people that read this board that knew Caddy, don't view him in the same light, and don't need to turn every corner wondering if they're going to hear "btw your dead friend is a piece of shit white supremacist." It's not about being cool with white supremacy, it's about not dragging convoluted debates about a dead person's views into any conversation it can loosely be tied into.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
jersey, stopbeingdirty