Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is Fresco secretly/openly a Donald Trump supporter?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2016, 05:08 PM   #241
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So do you pretty much hate every country then? All over the world there has been violence, or are you just mad at the countries that have been most successful throughout history via conquest?

All over the world people come to America by the millions. It's hands down the best country, we pretty much police the world. Do you think anyone who doesn't agree with your political affiliations is a bigot?
"We pretty much police the world", because that's something to be proud of a country thats spending trillions on its military to bully other countries while shitting out a nickel for education and putting kids who go to school in debt for half their lives. Raising your standards is the problem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:09 PM   #242
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9
 
ErikForeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: California
Posts: 5,516
Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post
But what does that mean? Is it just s floating concept?
Do you love the history of America's foreign policy - the violence, terror and instability wrought on other countries thanks to america chasing the petrodollar?

Like you have kept quite separate from the political conversation on this chat, but I cannot fathom how someone who has always seems intelligent and polite could possibly be a bigot. And yes, if you support Trump you are a bigot.
Nah, I know you'd like things to work in extremes like that, but no. Supporting Trump doesn't make you a bigot.

I love America because it's a great country. It's always been. The entire concept depends on loving the country, and I do. I know it's popular to think everyone in the world can be proud of where they're from except for Americans, but yeah. Nah.
__________________
MMXVII - AGL - Twitter - Facebook
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:11 PM   #243
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
no it isn't,dont believe the hype son

and yeah,thts worked out well hasn't it :/ its almost like you take pride in fucking up less developed countries,still waiting on you invading russia or china...
People literally risk their lives to come to the US. Like go on a raft, point it towards the US direction, and literally hope for the best. Sounds like a joke but this literally has happened.

We're the only thing that's stopping Russia or China from invading where you live lol.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:14 PM   #244
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
People literally risk their lives to come to the US. Like go on a raft, point it towards the US direction, and literally hope for the best. Sounds like a joke but this literally has happened.

We're the only thing that's stopping Russia or China from invading where you live lol.
literally more people do that to enter europe,like literally,sounds like a literal joke,but its literally true!

no you aint lmao,i literally have nuclear weapons like literally 25miles from my house,try something fool

woah at how delusional you are thanks to the"US is the centre of the universe" mentality that you have.
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:15 PM   #245
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You might as well sign up for boot camp before you sign up for a student loan, and even then you'll have to fight uncle sam for adequate compensation and care, but I'm sure Donald fucking Trump is going to be taking care of those vets, bout as well as he treated the students of his real estate school you're such a sucker
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:15 PM   #246
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
"We pretty much police the world", because that's something to be proud of a country thats spending trillions on its military to bully other countries while shitting out a nickel for education and putting kids who go to school in debt for half their lives. Raising your standards is the problem.
We got 12 years of free school here in the US, is that not enough? How many free years do you think we should give? Why set yourself up for being in debt for half your life then? Sounds like you should be more angry at the college's that charge the tuition and then offer classes like "feminine history" or "philosophy" as majors.

I know the military sounds like an evil thing and on paper it would be cool if every country could just hold hands in a circle with big smiles on our faces, but the military thing is sort of a necessity and is one of the few things that actually protects our freedoms, as well as those of people in countless other countries.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:19 PM   #247
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
literally more people do that to enter europe,like literally,sounds like a literal joke,but its literally true!

no you aint lmao,i literally have nuclear weapons like literally 25miles from my house,try something fool

woah at how delusional you are thanks to the"US is the centre of the universe" mentality that you have.
Got any stories of people risking their lives to come to Europe? Let's hear some.

Are you one of those dudes that think we should have no police or military? Be honest here. You familiar with WW2?

The US is the world leader, you'd be delusional to think otherwise. You jelly?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:23 PM   #248
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
We got 12 years of free school here in the US, is that not enough? How many free years do you think we should give? Why set yourself up for being in debt for half your life then? Sounds like you should be more angry at the college's that charge the tuition and then offer classes like "feminine history" or "philosophy" as majors.

I know the military sounds like an evil thing and on paper it would be cool if every country could just hold hands in a circle with big smiles on our faces, but the military thing is sort of a necessity and is one of the few things that actually protects our freedoms, as well as those of people in countless other countries.

Idk how free you think book, bussing, lunch fees are but ok you're right, I got a high school education that taught me a very slanted side of American and World history. Not until the Internet came around were you able to source information yourself and gain a greater spectrum of history. The education provided to me, far as history is concerned, was a mediocre 1 at best and it was mediocre for a reason. You have to RAISE your standards.

You're logic suggests to me that just because America isn't a third world country that I should be thankful and neglect the fact that it gains from oppressing third world countries it's almost as if you have no idea how America makes its bread n butter, by keeping it's foot on poorer countries. That isn't something to embrace or be proud about.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-17-2016 at 05:30 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #249
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Got any stories of people risking their lives to come to Europe? Let's hear some.

Are you one of those dudes that think we should have no police or military? Be honest here. You familiar with WW2?

The US is the world leader, you'd be delusional to think otherwise. You jelly?
are you retarded?did you miss millions of people fleeing the middle east to come to europe last year?germany accepted 600,000 alone!

theres a world outside of fox news lol

my best friend is a lance cpl in the army,who served in afghanistan,i'm well aware of the need for the military!doesnt change the fact that armed forces are pawns of rich men,and theres very seldom a reason why we enter into wars other than for monetary gain!

yeah world war 2,where you guys showed up several years late and act like the saviours of the world lol.

yeah its obvious you have been brought up on US centric history lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:30 PM   #250
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Idk how free you think book, bussing, lunch fees are but ok you're right, I got a high school education that taught me a very slanted side of American and World history. Not until the Internet came around were you able to source information yourself and gain a greater spectrum of history. The education provided to me, far as history is concerned, was a mediocre 1 at best and it was mediocre for a reason. You have to RAISE your standards.
If you wanted to learn about the world you could go to a library at any time lol. Or just read your history books that you get for free from the classroom. Just because your class room didn't teach the history of low populated countries doesn't mean that you aren't able to do something in your free time to learn something on your own time.

The education system in America does have flaws, but that doesn't mean we should extend more free years of it. The real problem is that it's all supposed to prepare you for a job but almost none of that schooling actually does anything that resembles that. Even with higher education, in a huge amount of fields you don't actually get that. So why invest more money into something that isn't actually achieving it's purpose?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:33 PM   #251
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post

First, there is not a single person out there who identifies as 'anti-pc culture,' and isn't either a racist, sexist or lgbtphobe. These people feel the need to be able to insult marginalised people, and defend there right to free speech whilst denying women, lgbt people and ethnic minorities their right to speak back. These people are scumbag bigots.
this isn't exactly true as i hate

- a petition to make a pg-13 deadpool movie

- people crying for lack of a trigger warning and getting GOT to tone down scenes for next season to appease them.

- the "get offended first, think rationally later" approach that a large demographic of college kids have which has stopped a lot of top tier comedians from touring universities.

those were just 3 examples that popped into my head without putting an ounce of thought into it.

you can be anti-pc culture and not be a racist bigot. although i understand your sentiment.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:35 PM   #252
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
are you retarded?did you miss millions of people fleeing the middle east to come to europe last year?germany accepted 600,000 alone!

theres a world outside of fox news lol

my best friend is a lance cpl in the army,who served in afghanistan,i'm well aware of the need for the military!doesnt change the fact that armed forces are pawns of rich men,and theres very seldom a reason why we enter into wars other than for monetary gain!

yeah world war 2,where you guys showed up several years late and act like the saviours of the world lol.

yeah its obvious you have been brought up on US centric history lol
We got tens of millions of immigrants here, so your 600,000 is laughable. And how is that working out for Germany? Last I heard was that rapes have gone up dramatically but that it's being covered up by the media and police for political correctness reasons. And that pretty much these countries are already regretting taking in so many refugee's and are taking measures to stop the bleeding. If they are still taking in refugees 50 years from now still, I will be impressed then I will admit, don't think that is going to happen though.

So yes there's a world outside of fox news, but it's not one that's actually accomplishing big things.

And yes, we don't always enter in to wars out of the goodness of our hearts. That doesn't mean we should get rid of the military though, it's a pretty big necessity and probably will always be.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:35 PM   #253
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
If you wanted to learn about the world you could go to a library at any time lol. Or just read your history books that you get for free from the classroom. Just because your class room didn't teach the history of low populated countries doesn't mean that you aren't able to do something in your free time to learn something on your own time.

The education system in America does have flaws, but that doesn't mean we should extend more free years of it. The real problem is that it's all supposed to prepare you for a job but almost none of that schooling actually does anything that resembles that. Even with higher education, in a huge amount of fields you don't actually get that. So why invest more money into something that isn't actually achieving it's purpose?
You're not understanding anything I just said

Go back, reread post in its entirety, put your thinking cap on.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:35 PM   #254
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,070
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So do you pretty much hate every country then? All over the world there has been violence, or are you just mad at the countries that have been most successful throughout history via conquest?

All over the world people come to America by the millions. It's hands down the best country, we pretty much police the world. Do you think anyone who doesn't agree with your political affiliations is a bigot?
You do release you are the walking personification of the parody that is Team America? And that is not a compliment.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
And once you've rapped about dragons. You've rapped about dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #255
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
You're not understanding anything I just said
Let's start with one thing at a time. You said you couldn't learn about the history of the world before the internet. That is a complete lie and just shows your utter dependency on it lol. If you're too lazy to read about different points of view with American history or the world in general.... that's your fault. Perhaps you take some accountability?

What topic would you like me to address next?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #256
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper
 
Nick Vayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,777
Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
We got tens of millions of immigrants here, so your 600,000 is laughable.


Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:40 PM   #257
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Let's start with one thing at a time. You said you couldn't learn about the history of the world before the internet. That is a complete lie and just shows your utter dependency on it lol. If you're too lazy to read about different points of view with American history or the world in general.... that's your fault. Perhaps you take some accountability?

What topic would you like me to address next?
Have you ever even seen an American history text book that was printed in the 1980s? Fucksake, you'd think Christopher Columbus was a helleva guy.

foh with lazy, you sound like you watch fox news too much

How often did you go to the library to fact check what your text book said as truth?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-17-2016 at 05:44 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:40 PM   #258
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
You do release you are the walking personification of the parody that is Team America? And that is not a compliment.
Sorry man I disappointed you. I can cheer you up tho. Here goes: "I'M SORRY I'M A WHITE AMERICAN!"

Feel better?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:40 PM   #259
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
We got tens of millions of immigrants here, so your 600,000 is laughable. And how is that working out for Germany? Last I heard was that rapes have gone up dramatically but that it's being covered up by the media and police for political correctness reasons. And that pretty much these countries are already regretting taking in so many refugee's and are taking measures to stop the bleeding. If they are still taking in refugees 50 years from now still, I will be impressed then I will admit, don't think that is going to happen though.

So yes there's a world outside of fox news, but it's not one that's actually accomplishing big things.

And yes, we don't always enter in to wars out of the goodness of our hearts. That doesn't mean we should get rid of the military though, it's a pretty big necessity and probably will always be.
how many immigrants came last year on a raft?was that not the point lol?

ofcourse thats what you hear lmao,fucking so blinkered its almost comical!

are you serious lmao?have you ever even been outside of the US?

why are you talking to me about the necessity of having armed forces?i havent even hinted tht they shouldnt exist lol

your argument is so flimsy it is retarded lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:44 PM   #260
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
also the minute someone uses the word liberal as a derogatory word, they've already lost any opportunity to appear informed or educated, because all that will follow is what their party has fed them like a helpless baby bird via fox "news."
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:45 PM   #261
nixstix
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 357
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
guys, i think Marcristo is Soul Khan... i dont think its possible for anyone else to be that much of a sensitive PC faggot
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:47 PM   #262
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
how many immigrants came last year on a raft?was that not the point lol?

ofcourse thats what you hear lmao,fucking so blinkered its almost comical!

are you serious lmao?have you ever even been outside of the US?

why are you talking to me about the necessity of having armed forces?i havent even hinted tht they shouldnt exist lol

your argument is so flimsy it is retarded lol
So females getting raped is funny? That's fucked up. I guess in your liberal set of priorities, minorities > females. Is this correct?

Per raft I don't know, but we have very 1 million refugees come in each year. So Germany this year had 600,000.... ok, that's still not more then the US, which has been letting immigrants come in far longer. Usually when you bring up a statistic, there's some sort of effort to say "hey this country is doing better then the US", so is there an actual point you're getting to?

Have I ever been outside the US? Yeah, have you ever been to the US? Do you watch the world news?

You don't even know what your argument is lol. First you criticize military spending, then agree with me that it's necessary. Then you bring up immigration in Europe, I mention the US has done far more for immigration, you shrug and agree. Put up a fight at least lol.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:47 PM   #263
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,408
Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So do you pretty much hate every country then? All over the world there has been violence, or are you just mad at the countries that have been most successful throughout history via conquest?

All over the world people come to America by the millions. It's hands down the best country, we pretty much police the world. Do you think anyone who doesn't agree with your political affiliations is a bigot?
I agree. America is a great country... But with its greatness and power, comes responsibility. What's great about America is that we have people like Noam Chomsky to criticize it in order for it to get better. And we have people like dick Cheney who want to get fat and take over the world. What makes us great is that Chomsky is still allowed to be an emeritus professor and dick Cheney is not in jail. THATS what makes our country great.
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:51 PM   #264
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Have you ever even seen an American history text book that was printed in the 1980s? Fucksake, you'd think Christopher Columbus was a helleva guy.

foh with lazy, you sound like you watch fox news too much

How often did you go to the library to fact check what your text book said as truth?
Ok, I'll say it again, there are far more books out there then what you read in your history class. It sounds like you are also confusing elementary school history books with high school ones.

You're also missing out on the idea that history is a huge and massively complex thing, high school books only give a very brief overview. Your problem is you're expecting high school students to get a huge overview when you are obviously smart enough to know that is not going to happen. But if anyone wants an indepth history of a various topic, there are tons of books out there. Being lazy and expecting your high school class to go over the history of the entire world... of course you will be disappointed.

It's like being upset because you geometry class doesn't go into much detail over calculus.

Hey at least I went to the library lol. Be honest, how many times in your life have you stepped inside one? Or do you just go to wikipedia for everything?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:54 PM   #265
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Guys guys guys

The Vietnam War started because of the Gulf of Tonkin, it says so in your text book be grateful your country provides you with this knowledge, for free.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #266
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So females getting raped is funny? That's fucked up. I guess in your liberal set of priorities, minorities > females. Is this correct?

Per raft I don't know, but we have very 1 million refugees come in each year. So Germany this year had 600,000.... ok, that's still not more then the US, which has been letting immigrants come in far longer. Usually when you bring up a statistic, there's some sort of effort to say "hey this country is doing better then the US", so is there an actual point you're getting to?

Have I ever been outside the US? Yeah, have you ever been to the US? Do you watch the world news?

You don't even know what your argument is lol. First you criticize military spending, then agree with me that it's necessary. Then you bring up immigration in Europe, I mention the US has done far more for immigration, you shrug and agree. Put up a fight at least lol.
laughing at how blinkered you are,is not condoning rape,what a weird thing to even suggest!

man the rest of the world aint america,i dnt give a shit whether you're a minority,a woman,or a fucking martian.treat me with respect and you'll get the same back!not everyone has an agenda or an axe to grind.

you bring up people coming to america on rafts,i prove tht more people came to europe that way than went to the US,so you try and change your point,which just makes you look worse.

tell me how america has been taking in immigrants longer than german,or europeans as a whole?europeans and further afield have been migrating across european countries before colombus was even born,thats how retarded tht statement is.

yeah i have to worry about your reading comprehension,never mentioned anything to do with military spending lmao!

never agreed america has done more for immigrants,what the fuck are you reading lol?
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 01-17-2016 at 05:58 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:01 PM   #267
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ok, I'll say it again, there are far more books out there then what you read in your history class. It sounds like you are also confusing elementary school history books with high school ones.

You're also missing out on the idea that history is a huge and massively complex thing, high school books only give a very brief overview. Your problem is you're expecting high school students to get a huge overview when you are obviously smart enough to know that is not going to happen. But if anyone wants an indepth history of a various topic, there are tons of books out there. Being lazy and expecting your high school class to go over the history of the entire world... of course you will be disappointed.

It's like being upset because you geometry class doesn't go into much detail over calculus.

Hey at least I went to the library lol. Be honest, how many times in your life have you stepped inside one? Or do you just go to wikipedia for everything?
Its the inaccuracy of details provided you stupid bastard lmao


Say I wasn't convinced what my textbook was telling me about how Hitler was financed in ww2, how many books do you think are available in a rural Indiana library in 2002 that would point me to Prescott Bush's name?

FOH you're delusional
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:02 PM   #268
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,408
Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Guys guys guys

The Vietnam War started because of the Gulf of Tonkin, it says so in your text book be grateful your country provides you with this knowledge, for free.
Was the gulf of Tonkin a false flag operation?
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:04 PM   #269
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Was the gulf of Tonkin a false flag operation?
bingo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #270
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
laughing at how blinkered you are,is not condoning rape,what a weird thing to even suggest!

man the rest of the world aint america,i dnt give a shit whether you're a minority,a woman,or a fucking martian.treat me with respect and you'll get the same back!not everyone has an agenda or an axe to grind.

you bring up people coming to america on rafts,i prove tht more people came to europe that way than went to the US,so you try and change your point,which just makes you look worse.

tell me how america has been taking in immigrants longer than german,or europeans as a whole?europeans and further afield have been migrating across european countries before colombus was even born,thats how retarded tht statement is.

yeah i have to worry about your reading comprehension,never mentioned anything to do with military spending lmao!

never agreed america has done more for immigrants,what the fuck are you reading lol?
Well it's sad that you find the topic of rape amusing, or find me addressing it amusing but it's a pretty serious thing, even if you disagree. There are plenty of sources on it but here is just one if you'd like to educate yourself:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/65...s-rape-germany

All you said was that 600,000 people came to Germany. You didn't bring up statistics on rafts. I didn't see any links but if you got them, post them and I promise I'll read the shit lol.

Europeans migrating to other european countries is not the same as millions of people from South America migrating to the US, typically in an illegal manner. The only time Germany has dealt with the same immigration issue that the US deals with is this year. You should admit you don't know shit here.

The rest of the world ain't America? lol.... this doesn't pertain to anything I said. I don't disagree that people should treat each other respectfully. But if you are going to resort to nation bashing, don't be pissed off when someone retorts you.

Ok so you are angry because the American military has done "bad things". You fully acknowledge that the military is important to have and pretty much stop there. That's not really a detailed argument lol. Which country are you from, btw?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:13 PM   #271
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post

Ok so you are angry because the American military has done "bad things". You fully acknowledge that the military is important to have and pretty much stop there. That's not really a detailed argument lol. Which country are you from, btw?

Its really sad that you're NOT angry about it. You're basically condoning war crimes and high treason.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:13 PM   #272
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Its the inaccuracy of details provided you stupid bastard lmao


Say I wasn't convinced what my textbook was telling me about how Hitler was financed in ww2, how many books do you think are available in a rural Indiana library in 2002 that would point me to Prescott Bush's name?

FOH you're delusional
You're very dumb if you think elementary school books are going to say something like "The Bay of Pigs" was a conspiracy lmao.

And you're admitting that the knowledge is out there, that detailed books cover the history you are looking for, but they aren't always available in the classroom, that you have to go out on your own to seek the knowledge. And that you're too lazy to do that, so why are you mad again?

Have you been to a college library before? Sounds like you could get the information there. But I guess that isn't as fun as sitting down and reading wikipedia, amirite?

Beyond that it sounds like you are angry at the author of school books for not discussing the parts of history that *you* in particular want to read about. Like I said, if you want to read a more detailed or specialized account of a story, you gotta put in some work on your own.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:14 PM   #273
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just so your self righteous ass can feel safe n snug, fuckin sickening
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:15 PM   #274
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Its really sad that you're NOT angry about it. You're basically condoning war crimes and high treason.
So what have you done to correct us invading Vietnam for the wrong reasons? Go ahead, I await your answer
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #275
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You're very dumb if you think elementary school books are going to say something like "The Bay of Pigs" was a conspiracy lmao.

And you're admitting that the knowledge is out there, that detailed books cover the history you are looking for, but they aren't always available in the classroom, that you have to go out on your own to seek the knowledge. And that you're too lazy to do that, so why are you mad again?

Have you been to a college library before? Sounds like you could get the information there. But I guess that isn't as fun as sitting down and reading wikipedia, amirite?

Beyond that it sounds like you are angry at the author of school books for not discussing the parts of history that *you* in particular want to read about. Like I said, if you want to read a more detailed or specialized account of a story, you gotta put in some work on your own.
Who said anything about elementary books? I'm talking your standard American history text book that's about 2 inches thick, apparently, like your skull. If the information you seek isn't available in a place where it should be it's because you are lazy that you didn't find it there? Obviously I took the time to find such information but it wasn't available for me to see at the time, how are you having so much trouble understanding this concept? No it must be because I was lazy and not because I was spoon fed half-truths that I wouldn't discover the realities of until I was older and able to access it on a worldwide platform instead of digging thru card catalogs in a library for something that wasn't there. If you wanna be happy and satisfied with having a shitty and distorted education thats you and your child's problem.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:30 PM   #276
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Well it's sad that you find the topic of rape amusing, or find me addressing it amusing but it's a pretty serious thing, even if you disagree. There are plenty of sources on it but here is just one if you'd like to educate yourself:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/65...s-rape-germany

All you said was that 600,000 people came to Germany. You didn't bring up statistics on rafts. I didn't see any links but if you got them, post them and I promise I'll read the shit lol.

Europeans migrating to other european countries is not the same as millions of people from South America migrating to the US, typically in an illegal manner. The only time Germany has dealt with the same immigration issue that the US deals with is this year. You should admit you don't know shit here.

The rest of the world ain't America? lol.... this doesn't pertain to anything I said. I don't disagree that people should treat each other respectfully. But if you are going to resort to nation bashing, don't be pissed off when someone retorts you.

Ok so you are angry because the American military has done "bad things". You fully acknowledge that the military is important to have and pretty much stop there. That's not really a detailed argument lol. Which country are you from, btw?
yeah your lack of reading comprehension is weird!

you're the one that brought up immigrants on rafts lmao,do the research yourself seeing as its so far fetched lol

you literally change your point when i disprove it lol,stick to one thing!

in what way am i angry?where have i mentioned the US military doing "bad things"?
its not much of an argument because you're concocting a scenario where i'm mad at the US or the US military,i aint lol.i do think you're confused as fuck tho lol
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:40 PM   #277
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Who said anything about elementary books? I'm talking your standard American history text book that's about 2 inches thick, apparently, like your skull. If the information you seek isn't available in a place where it should be it's because you are lazy that you didn't find it there? Obviously I took the time to find such information but it wasn't available for me to see at the time, how are you having so much trouble understanding this concept? No it must be because I was lazy and not because I was spoon fed half-truths that I wouldn't discover the realities of until I was older and able to access it on a worldwide platform instead of digging thru card catalogs in a library for something that wasn't there. If you wanna be happy and satisfied with having a shitty and distorted education thats you and your child's problem.
So if I told you there were books on Columbus that were 1,000 pages, and a typical high school book has 1,000 pages, and one of the topics in it is Christopher Columbus, why would you be upset when the high school book is not as comprehensive on the topic as Christopher Columbus as opposed to the book that discusses him solely and no other topic? Do you get it now?

How is information not readily available to you? Just go to a fucking library. Ask your dad to drive you or something lol. If you're upset that you couldn't see that stuff when you didn't own a car..... you could've taken a bus.

But yeah, if you're expecting a high school text book to be a complete and end all be all discussion on a topic, you're doing it wrong. That's what higher education is for.

And I'm not the one that is expecting to be taught *everything* in high school. That is about the most silly expectation I've heard from someone. Let's call a spade a spade here, are you just angry that there wasn't some "american criticism" class in high school? Is this what this is all about.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #278
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald
 
RonRon da Dong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,647
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So what have you done to correct us invading Vietnam for the wrong reasons? Go ahead, I await your answer
Educate people so it doesn't happen again, something you clearly do not understand. History is learning from mistakes, not making excuses for them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post
I'd be like

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #279
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
yeah your lack of reading comprehension is weird!

you're the one that brought up immigrants on rafts lmao,do the research yourself seeing as its so far fetched lol

you literally change your point when i disprove it lol,stick to one thing!

in what way am i angry?where have i mentioned the US military doing "bad things"?
its not much of an argument because you're concocting a scenario where i'm mad at the US or the US military,i aint lol.i do think you're confused as fuck tho lol
Yeah not just mine though, I brought up the US doing more for immigrants and mentioned things like immigrants risking their lives to get here. You said some sentence with the word "literally" in it 5 times but never provided a link. Are you just wasting my time here?

You haven't made a point yet, how can you be right on anything?

So you said the US being the policeman of the world is "bad".... explain. lol, you can't just say one sentence and then not follow it up. Let's get some points of discussion here, at this point you're just saying "I'm not saying that". That's not really a discussion lol. Plus you're avoiding stuff that I mentioned like the problems immigrants have brought to Germany and tried to imply I made it up. I provided a link and you pretty much just stopped discussing it.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:47 PM   #280
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Educate people so it doesn't happen again, something you clearly do not understand. History is learning from mistakes, not making excuses for them.
Nothing else?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, block, bring cologne to chicago, cantstumpthetrump, cba has hiv, druggies hatin trump, erikforeman confirmed weed hating nazi, every1 in here works 4 min wage, fresco >>, hippie circlejerk, i like bernie cuz he like rappers, noslug, omg lets go hug a tree gais, racism and pedophilia team up, sandersisthefuture, sjw's unite, socialistsanders, trigger: leftwingbubblesburst, trump winning, trump>>> do some research ppl, trump4prez, white fear of genetic annihilation


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,556
Threads: 27,248
Posts: 734,950
Total Online: 2125

Newest Member: BattleRapBiz.com

Latest Threads
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:39 AM.