Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
KOTD B06....Garbage Juice.

Old 01-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #41
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Chef Trez would be fucking crazy
Old 01-20-2016, 09:30 AM   #42
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post

These forums are a weird place. Suddenly Loe Pesci and Porich are considered good, QP is a literal genius and a card with Iron Solomon, Dizaster, Gjonaj, T-Rex etc is a disappointment.
I never liked Pesci...A lot of potential but always fucked up choking and was vastly overrated....Would I like to see him back? Sure......I always liked Rich but would never act as if he were good but he is entertaining...I dont see the qp hype and never have....Hes probably the best writer yet worst performer all wrapped in one.

I welcome diz,iron,gjonojnj, and Trex. To me its a lot of the other announced thats ruined it for me like Skelly,Jay rell,Pass,Bishop and the eventual gz title match I wont watch as well as the likely additions of tax and lex to the mix. Id rather watch a king of the ronalds event than see those guys battle

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 10:19 AM   #43
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Since watching Trailer Park Boys a few times (full series) over time, when I read 'garbage juice' online, it goes through my head as being shouted by Bubbles

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:54 AM   #44
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
damn, URL fans are really this mad huh... smh
Exactly this and has been the case for like two years
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:18 PM   #45
DonnaDaMom
LoM

DonnaDaMom is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
names left

-psycoses
-soul
-charron
-b magic (although he could be on the udubb event)
-arcane
-pat stay
-tay roc
-madflex
-daylyt

that leaves 7 i'm unsure of.
Hasnt Roc said plenty of times hes got 0 intentions of battling outside of URL?
DonnaDaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:24 PM   #46
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Do you think I could beat Chef Trez? Even a round?
Not even if he choked.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 01:49 PM   #47
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
Idk, both Ars and Rex are coming off of good performances vs JC and T Top respectively and they're much better filler guys than skelly, bullets, etcetc.
lol don't get me wrong they are WAY better then skelly, bullets and whomever else but honestly nobody is expecting anything crazy from either dude. If they are going to pay a dude from Smack to come out, why not actually get T Top, B magic, those types of dudes instead? Probably would save a shit load of money in the process as well.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:54 PM   #48
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
U think they would actually do the Caustic vs Arcane this far off?

I mean it could get ugly still but idk
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 03:54 PM   #49
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Not even if he choked.
So I shouldn't even try to battle him?
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:08 PM   #50
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
So I shouldn't even try to battle him?
nah do your thing man. more chef rounds are always a good thing.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #51
Coma
VIP

I think it already happened....
Old 01-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #52
Casual

Quote:
I think it already happened....
word? when will it be released?
Old 01-20-2016, 04:18 PM   #53
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i firmly believe loe pesci is returning. so keep ya head up, yall.
Hate to crush your hopes but I can confirm 1000% Loe Pesci is not returning to KOTD.

He doesn't even really like them tbh.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:21 PM   #54
Coma
VIP

Quote:
word? when will it be released?
Next week. It was at that Don't Flop event with the Charron fiasco. I remember your sincere request for me never to battle again after Baysics, so naturally I did.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #55
Casual

Quote:
Next week. It was at that Don't Flop event with the Charron fiasco. I remember your sincere request for me never to battle again after Baysics, so naturally I did.
dope.

thanks for the heads up, ill be sure to check his rounds.

not sure what charron fiasco we talking bout.

i don't get why you took three vague posts to point out the fact you actually battled tho.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:38 PM   #56
Coma
VIP

I need to space my posts out if I ever hope to be have a top tier post count like you.

#Goals
Old 01-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #57
Casual

Quote:
I need to space my posts out if I ever hope to be have a top tier post count like you.

#Goals
ah right the good old "lol look at your post count" argument. almost as original as the angles you use in your battles.

lemme guess you had a line that went something like "funny how you the chef but im the one up here cookin"?

keep bangin.

im surprised with all my posts you were able to remember the specific one about your back to baysics performance being ass. especially considering it was buried between the other 100 posters saying the same shit.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:43 PM   #58
Coma
VIP

Damn, maybe you should battle. I actually said that exact line 6 times.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:45 PM   #59
Casual

Quote:
Damn, maybe you should battle. I actually said that exact line 6 times.
nah see that's the difference between the fans who stick to posting and the fans that decide to become bottom tier battlers, the ones who stick to posting are self aware enough to realize we'd be trash.
Old 01-20-2016, 04:50 PM   #60
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
I know you have to reiterate this a lot, but this is too on point. I honestly have no idea why KOTD struggles to produce even mid tier talent in there ground zero.
Well the Canadian GZ it's a smaller talent pool. We have less population So less talent. And then you have ones who dont battle

Plus until recently KOTD hasn't had smaller leagues to build off of like URL does. URL has the ability to sit back and see whos talented and killing in local leagues and pluck there best and just give them bigger matches.

KOTD hasn't had that resource until recently

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 04:53 PM   #61
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Blackout is never just about the names

Its about the matchups
I think they got a strong group of names that can produce great battles
This one not sponsored by OVO so I don't think the names are as big.

Old 01-20-2016, 04:55 PM   #62
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
honestly hitman and conceited are the only dudes that were on BO5 that eclipsed the names we've seen so far. they're pretty close...
Old 01-20-2016, 05:38 PM   #63
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Cards dope but their filler choice....

I'm a mid tier fan mainly that's the shit I like but ALL the crappie ppl they have on it is ppl I don't like

There's so many interesting mid tiers but they push the lamess
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:39 PM   #64
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Not fair to compare cuz like how do u beat the last 1

U would need an unlimited budget
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 05:49 PM   #65
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Did someone say, garbage?

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #66
WiggerDaDon
I'm retarded

WiggerDaDon is not the worst person
Illmac v Rone seems like a pretty cool match up to me. The rest is trash though.
WiggerDaDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:38 PM   #67
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
For people saying this card is trash, I have no idea what you were expecting. Seems like a typical kotd Toronto card with the usual level of talent, and tbf, not all the announcements have even been made yet. I'm more concerned with the matchups, because I know how they like to do wacky mismatches a lot of the time.

I'm pretty sure they will have just about all the big names they usually have, and all the mid-tier guys they usually have.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 06:46 PM   #68
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
People mad because a kotd card has Canadians on it I don't know what you were expecting, atleast be happy that Solomons on it if nothing else, that alone sold my ppv purchase.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:29 PM   #69
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Amped for the "Funeral Nick" annoucement.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:32 PM   #70
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
lol don't get me wrong they are WAY better then skelly, bullets and whomever else but honestly nobody is expecting anything crazy from either dude. If they are going to pay a dude from Smack to come out, why not actually get T Top, B magic, those types of dudes instead? Probably would save a shit load of money in the process as well.
there is the reality that a lot of those dudes cant cross the border.. and im not 100% sure.. but im pretty sure t top may or may not have been a drug dealer

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-20-2016 at 10:19 PM.
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:14 PM   #71
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Pretending to be a black person online is one of the most pathetic things you can do on the internet
Lmaooooo
Old 01-20-2016, 10:22 PM   #72
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Blackout is never just about the names

Its about the matchups
I think they got a strong group of names that can produce great battles
idk man, last year the whole blackout 5 hype was definitely about being drakes name-filled mega card

some of the matchups were pretty weird.

im not sayin i dont think bo6 is gonna be good. its probly gonna surprise. but names are definitely a huge part of black out especially when no one knows the match ups in the first place. its only selling feature up until the card is released are the names.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 01-20-2016, 11:50 PM   #73
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
idk man, last year the whole blackout 5 hype was definitely about being drakes name-filled mega card

some of the matchups were pretty weird.

im not sayin i dont think bo6 is gonna be good. its probly gonna surprise. but names are definitely a huge part of black out especially when no one knows the match ups in the first place. its only selling feature up until the card is released are the names.
Itís not going to be as big as last years. That is definite. I thought the hype of black out was the matchup possibilities. Sometimes I feel yall really to hard on KOTD and there aint nothing they could do to please y guys

When youcomplain about this card You are pretty much gonna complain about any card they bring.

I donít know how people can hate an Illmac vs Rone battle. Has Rone not been on a killing spree

Itís like to many of yall judge an event by which URL battler is involved and not the actual event

Old 01-20-2016, 11:54 PM   #74
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
honestly hitman and conceited are the only dudes that were on BO5 that eclipsed the names we've seen so far. they're pretty close...
They had Mad Child whos a big name in Canada at least
The return of Bishop Brigante Shotty Dumbfoundead

And they had tight mid tier like Osa returning and Soul coming
Plus Pat vs Charron had a bit more hype to it

Old 01-21-2016, 12:08 AM   #75
brodeezy

Quote:
Itís not going to be as big as last years. That is definite. I thought the hype of black out was the matchup possibilities. Sometimes I feel yall really to hard on KOTD and there aint nothing they could do to please y guys

When youcomplain about this card You are pretty much gonna complain about any card they bring.

I donít know how people can hate an Illmac vs Rone battle. Has Rone not been on a killing spree

Itís like to many of yall judge an event by which URL battler is involved and not the actual event
people are 50x harder on url cards guy. kotd has it easy

ppl will compare every card to the same card from last year. thats why they complain about this one leading up to it. its up to the battles to see if ppl will complain after

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 01-21-2016, 01:02 AM   #76
lennycooke

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
lennycooke is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheddah12 View Post
I know you have to reiterate this a lot, but this is too on point. I honestly have no idea why KOTD struggles to produce even mid tier talent in there ground zero.
Exactly...I also think that KOTD is making an error by not putting the GZ battles on their channel. They are trying to introduce these guys to their audience, but most people pay little attention to the gz channel.the difference in subscribers is massive.url has it right with putting the battles on the main channel.kotd wud probably attract more talent if they did this.
lennycooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:43 AM   #77
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

I swear that the hate of bulletz confuses me
dont know if its hes canadian or hes from kotd
but it dont make sense his performances are all good
and i dont even like the guy

His shuffle t [erformance was crazy
his chilla performance crazy
i cant remember the real wack battle bulletz had

i dont want to see it but im picturing charron vs rex

i dont want a opposite match for charron

Old 01-21-2016, 01:48 AM   #78
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennycooke View Post
Exactly...I also think that KOTD is making an error by not putting the GZ battles on their channel. They are trying to introduce these guys to their audience, but most people pay little attention to the gz channel.the difference in subscribers is massive.url has it right with putting the battles on the main channel.kotd wud probably attract more talent if they did this.
They should keep there GZ for most battles as they are trying to build GZ to its own league. Worldwide GZ is small but locally GZ is actually a big deal for battlers. All new battlers have GZ as an eventual goal.

You can't compare GZ to PGs I think they have different roles. GZ aint ever going to be super big
Only real battle fans watching that.

It's like being a wrestling fan and watching more than WWE

Old 01-21-2016, 01:51 AM   #79
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
people are 50x harder on url cards guy. kotd has it easy

ppl will compare every card to the same card from last year. thats why they complain about this one leading up to it. its up to the battles to see if ppl will complain after
I think the URL fans are much more vocal
They will do multiple posts
and find any reason to hate
and will never show love

Url dont really get spoken about enough to get the same hate

Old 01-21-2016, 02:15 AM   #80
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoskeptic View Post
Meh as a pretty new battle fan, this whole shit looks fire to me already.
as it should.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigzero livin up to his name!!, blackout6ix, goals