Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Bigg K and Qleen Paper on Angryfans Radio

Old 08-23-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Bigg K and Qleen Paper on Angryfans Radio

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...8/23/bigg-k-on

Good interviews...
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #2
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
They say anything about battling each other?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:15 PM   #3
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
This battle is really what needs to happen. In a BOTB5 setting with battle rappers and legit cultcha fans circling them

Can't listen at the moment, hopefully when I revisit this thread there will be some bullet points
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #4
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@6000GP always posting the better AF interviews before they hit youtube

<hat tip>

Last edited by Profess; 08-23-2016 at 04:37 PM.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #5
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@6000GP always posting the better AF interviews before they hit youtube

<hat tip>
I only post the really good ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
They say anything about battling each other?
They're not on at the same time and don't talk about each other.

Bigg k talks about the Cortez battle and about they debate the pros and cons of doing a URL battle

Qleen comes on for his own interview in the second half and says that he's done with R3, and alludes to it mostly due to qpsons antics. He gives his reasons for ducking the clips battle, says he's done with syndicate cartel, and that he's focused on returning to URL
Old 08-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #6
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Who would be Qleen's first battle back on URL?
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 07:32 PM   #7
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

Bigg k talks about the Cortez battle and about they debate the pros and cons of doing a URL battle

Qleen comes on for his own interview in the second half and says that he's done with R3, and alludes to it mostly due to qpsons antics. He gives his reasons for ducking the clips battle, says he's done with syndicate cartel, and that he's focused on returning to URL
I thought the URL conversation with Bigg K was pretty intriguing. Sounds like he wants to return but deems it too big of a financial risk with the binding contract and the possibility of missing out on new money in battle rap.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 08:21 PM   #8
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn, Bigg K's interview getting mad dislikes like almost every Math interview
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:24 PM   #9
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
qleen >>>>

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:43 AM   #10
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
I thought the URL conversation with Bigg K was pretty intriguing. Sounds like he wants to return but deems it too big of a financial risk with the binding contract and the possibility of missing out on new money in battle rap.
Ya, he makes some really good points on why he shouldn't do it, but seems like he still kinda wants to
Old 08-24-2016, 02:14 AM   #11
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

what is R3
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:48 AM   #12
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
what is R3
Real Recognize Real (R3) was a battle rap clique with Qleen Paper, Qpsons, Gwitty, and a few other people... I think E Farrell is in it too
Old 08-24-2016, 07:15 AM   #13
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Real Recognize Real (R3) was a battle rap clique with Qleen Paper, Qpsons, Gwitty, and a few other people... I think E Farrell is in it too
i see i see. i never knew it existed
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:17 PM   #14
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Niggas better stay away from Qleen and Cal in those 2 on 2s
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote