Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Interview Cortez on his battle vs bigg k on battle of the bunker event im not playing"

Old 07-07-2016, 02:59 PM   #41
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I don't get why you hate so hard on Hhir but dickride battlerapchris to the point of naming a day after him http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?p=618297

What's up with that? Would u like Hhir if he did more kotd PPVs, or what? Do the titles of his threads really infuriate you that much?
Nah, I'm actually pretty neutral towards hhir, just like I was with Detour. I'm speaking more from the perspective of the forum than anything else.

Plus, Chris doesn't post everything br puts out here to avoid flack for spam. Also, I write for that site on occasion, so it's not likely I'd take public shots at him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #42
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Nah, I'm actually pretty neutral towards hhir, just like I was with Detour. I'm speaking more from the perspective of the forum than anything else.

Plus, Chris doesn't post everything br puts out here to avoid flack for spam. Also, I write for that site on occasion, so it's not likely I'd take public shots at him.

That's a good rebuttal but I think @6000GP had better angles and his punches hit harder so I'm giving that round to him

Maybe debatable depending on preference

Round 2 it's on you GP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:09 PM   #43
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
That's a good rebuttal but I think @6000GP had better angles and his punches hit harder so I'm giving that round to him

Maybe debatable depending on preference

Round 2 it's on you GP

Pfft on the next round I'm just writing about my love of escape rooms and ending a paragraph short to take the easy W
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 03:11 PM   #44
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Pfft on the next round I'm just writing about my love of escape rooms and ending a paragraph short to take the easy W

Lol I feel you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:17 PM   #45
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Iirc, you were weren't neutral when it came to detour, you were piling on the hate and gassing thesaurus, even tho thesaurus started the whole thing. I was pretty much the only person here to not sit back and watch dude get bullied by the community. But whatever.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:19 PM   #46
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Iirc, you were weren't neutral when it came to detour, you were piling on the hate and gassing thesaurus, even tho thesaurus started the whole thing. I was pretty much the only person here to not sit back and watch dude get bullied by the community. But whatever.
I think I initially argued with Detour, but I've been cool with him for a long time and I'm sure he'd testify to that. I tend to avoid getting on board with gassing The Saurus.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #47
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
dead @ comparing a journalist like Chris to some dude with a camera phone who can't even spell.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:29 PM   #48
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
comparing BRC to HHIR is not the fairest comparison in regards to site participation aside from posting links. BRC has done a text battle here before.
@hiphopisreal.com is there anyone here that you thinks makes sense for you to battle?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:51 PM   #49
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
comparing BRC to HHIR is not the fairest comparison in regards to site participation aside from posting links. BRC has done a text battle here before.
@hiphopisreal.com is there anyone here that you thinks makes sense for you to battle?
Lmaoo
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:55 PM   #50
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Lmaoo
Maybe @TheRealDetour will give the rookie a shot. Who knows.. @Prelec can make it happen
Old 07-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #51
BattleRapChris
Media

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
Hi everybody!

Complete "Born Legacy 2" coverage

Complete "Blackout 6" coverage

Complete 2015 In Review coverage

Twitter -> @BattleRapChris
BattleRapChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #52
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1182 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
lol^^^^
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #53
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRapChris View Post
Hi everybody!
Do you have any journalist 2 journalist text battling advice for @hiphopisreal.com
Old 07-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #54
BattleRapChris
Media

BattleRapChris is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattleRapChris is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Do you have any journalist 2 journalist text battling advice for @hiphopisreal.com
Don't use multies.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:27 PM   #55
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
I support @hiphopisreal.com but I think if he wants to prove that he rides with rmbva he needs to drop a sick interview with my boy @I am LIL ILL
oh you know what I think I did that at one time before. I can't remember when.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:30 PM   #56
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRapChris View Post
Hi everybody!
I don't hate you and I don't want to diss you. This is not a diss okay. I just want to rhyme stuff with your name. let me give it a try

Battle Rap Chris is a Faggot ass bitch that hasn't clapped shit and is an average wack twit and his girl has some flappy flat tits nah scratch all that shit

You a cool dude.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:50 PM   #57
BattleRapChris
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
I don't hate you and I don't want to diss you. This is not a diss okay. I just want to rhyme stuff with your name. let me give it a try

Battle Rap Chris is a Faggot ass bitch that hasn't clapped shit and is an average wack twit and his girl has some flappy flat tits nah scratch all that shit

You a cool dude.
Lil Ill? Skill, nil.