Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Original Content Who can rate my Bars?

Old 08-22-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
HARK

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
HARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festival
Who can rate my Bars?

I've been Rapping for a little bit. This is light, I Have a bunch more verses and punchlines stashed but I Don't want to put them over the internet for people to steal. I know it's a lot but it's worth reading. I pretended my opponent was B Magic (one of my favorite Battle Rappers).

Yo, it's what y'all been waitin' for
HARK vers' B Magic, this is a homi'
I'm the one that taught this kid how to drop his shit
Made him get on the potty
Y'all done finally put the Karate Kid against Mr. Miyagi
But since y'all think Magic's worth it
I'ma be a plastic surgeon, ‘cause I'm fixin' a body
Dude, you only rep the blue
'Til the death of you when it's beneficial
This Dude want to be very Crip 'til I leave him very crippled
Them real locs run up on him
You see a flag get dropped without a ref and whistle
So don't say that color's in your veins
And your Crippin' is dead official
‘Cause we all say you like Beyoncé
We don't believe that blue was ever in you
Dude, you don't get the pistol
Or be dumpin' out the strap, you just runnin' out your trap
How is your name Magic
And you still ain't pullin' nothin' out the cap?
Dude, I'm comin' with the gat at the spur of the moment
That nose is longer, I'll put that Ginobili on ya
I took the heat out, like Tony Parker
And a hollow killed yo' ass like Total Slaughter
It ain't no secret, faggot, you know I'm harder
My style's way better
Your style's too plain in the building like the Trade Center
Everybody can get these TEC's; it's like a chain letter
You gon' see one arm pop; Swave Sevah
For the smallest problems, let hollows from the K stretch ya
You can get hit by a tip over somethin' tiny like Mayweather
Y'all know this Dude B Magic
Black Magic, June, that's real rap
But this Dud real name is Jerry Douglas
That's not a punchline, that's real facts
Oh, what, you thought that I didn't know?
Infrareds on top of hammers, beams with the scope
You gonna see a bunch of ratchets
And rednecks on Jerry, like The Springer Show
Twin guns, I fill drums, and you lift them both
I'm the type to raise up
Two black 4's to Dudes, like Different Strokes
Dudes, I will hit your folks when I'm sprayin'
Your whole family gettin' the clip like the Wayans
I'll even go to black church, with a pastor, ratchet
The deacon be singin', "Let Us Pray"
Bow your heads, and we Amen
Slow it down! I just dissed you!
I said, pass the ratchet, the D can be singin'
Let us spray, we'll bow your heads when we aimin'
What?! What?! Dude, I ain't playin'
What you gonna do when that gat bursts slugs?
Until you see that ratchet show like Bad Girls Club
Dude, you gonna run to the crib, you ain't even sort of hard
Talkin' that jazz, I'll bring the shell
To where you live like 40 Barrs
The reason you only makin' racket
Over the net like a tennis ball, is because my style is somethin' that Black jack without a deck of cards
I mean, Dude, you stole my setups
Down to the way I say every bar
That's why nobody will ever know who the hell you are
How does it feel to steal everything like Aladdin
And it still didn't get you far?
So learn how to be your own fuckin' man, and man up, Dude
I bet you won't swear to it and put your right hand up, uDe
That's how we know watchin' Seinfeld
The only time we'll see Jerry be a stand-up Dude
Faggot, I showed you how to do a battle
With straight punches through
Pay attention, I'm just teachin' June; that's summer school
But he gon' act like he been rappin' like that
And nothin' was the same
Little shorty, stop, you like 40 Glocc
You ain't bring no punches to the game, Dude. HANH?!

I'm working on a thread that should be up in a few days (I hope). IT'll be funny. If you like Roasts, look out for it because its a Roast of a Battle Rapper.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:42 PM   #2
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
damn. fire tbh.

honeslty man i don't think there's anyone here qualified enough to rate bars like that...maybe classik pak? but ima go with the 9/10.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #3
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
eh question for you my dude...what's the significance of dropping the "S" from your name??
Old 08-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
HARK

HARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festivalHARK is a one line, gun line, punch line festival
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
damn. fire tbh.

honeslty man i don't think there's anyone here qualified enough to rate bars like that...maybe classik pak? but ima go with the 9/10.
YEah, Thanks bro. Who is classik pak?
Old 08-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #5
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
eh question for you my dude...what's the significance of dropping the "S" from your name??
There was nebver a S in my name because HARK stands for something (Which Is why it is always spelled in capital letters).
Old 08-22-2017, 07:09 PM   #6
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
I rate Conceited's bars for magic 11/10

S.O.N.S we da best.

Props for changing all the instances of "nigga" to "dude" though. Fire.

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 08-22-2017 at 07:13 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:19 PM   #7
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
I rate Conceited's bars for magic 11/10

S.O.N.S we da best.

Props for changing all the instances of "nigga" to "dude" though. Fire.

What?
Old 08-22-2017, 07:35 PM   #8
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by HARK View Post
What?
https://youtu.be/NVdSmt0TrWA?t=669

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:37 PM   #9
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
damn.

you saying Con been biting HARK this whole time!?
Old 08-22-2017, 07:37 PM   #10
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
what's better: @HARK's roasts or his pen? 🤔
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:39 PM   #11
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
There was nebver a S in my name because HARK stands for something (Which Is why it is always spelled in capital letters).
Hey Arnold! Roast King?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 08-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #12
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
For now, I'm gonna stay safe and give the #roastking the benefit of the doubt and just assume he is now the new conduit for the same offworld entity that has been channeling its bars through Con.

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 08-22-2017 at 07:53 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #13
HARK

Quote:
I don't get it ?
Old 08-22-2017, 08:07 PM   #14
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Hey Arnold! Roast King?
No the first 2 letters are my real name, the second 2 stand For Roast King.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:08 PM   #15
HARK

Quote:
what's better: @HARK's roasts or his pen? 🤔
Probably my Roasts. I'm making a thread as we speak that Should be ready in probably a week.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #16
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Probably my Roasts. I'm making a thread as we speak that Should be ready in probably a week.
idk I think it's hard to call like a broken phone
Quote:
Old 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM   #17
HARK

Quote:
idk I think it's hard to call like a broken phone
A broken phone.... We call them iPhones Where I live. Lol
Old 08-22-2017, 10:46 PM   #18
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
A broken phone.... We call them iPhones Where I live. Lol
venus?
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:41 PM   #19
HARK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
venus?
No, They're made by Apple
Old 08-23-2017, 03:49 AM   #20
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sigh.
Old 08-23-2017, 04:59 AM   #21
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Who is classik pak?
quit rapping

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:32 PM   #22
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This is still one of Con's best verses. Fire first round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #23
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
This is still one of Con's best verses. Fire first round.
reading it makes it look too simple to me for some reason
Old 08-23-2017, 08:43 PM   #24
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
I think you should get on the phone with smack asap. Try to headline SM6 with this hot fiyah!
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:34 PM   #25
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
People saying it was Cons verse
I was saying i thought it sounded familiar

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:52 PM   #26
Miles

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Miles is not the worst person
Sad part is someone bit it to use it against ME in a verse, willing to accept props and everything for it. Verse was kinda trash except the slow it down part.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:11 PM   #27
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
3-0 b magic
Old 08-25-2017, 01:34 AM   #28
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Conceited : flawless bars but no interesting flow and too many "dudes"

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 10:26 PM   #29
Swampnicca

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Swampnicca is a PY Poster
a soft 4