Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Chris Unbias Trial Update

Old 11-18-2018, 11:49 PM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Chris Unbias Trial Update

Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:17 PM   #2
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn.. did we even need an update? Fuck. Any cliffnotes? Any reality in his arrest or was it the typical bullshit fabricated stories?
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:57 PM   #3
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Video says the trial starts next week iirc. Also the guy who make this video is going to try and get recordings of the trial. If interested, he seems like a good guy to follow because he mentioned buying documents. As far as other updates, Chris is being charged on 2 separate incidents that happened in different years. My take is that going to a jury trial in Georgia is a riskier move than in some other places because to lose that will cause a harsh penalty. That said, I don't know what kind of deal he was offered
Old 11-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #4
Devilmatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Devilmatic is not the worst person
Why this guy the calm evil twin of Angryfan tho?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop Brigante View Post
Appreciate the concern. I didn't get raped btw lol
Devilmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:58 PM   #5
Profess

Old 12-03-2018, 03:11 AM   #6
barz2AM
NawmSayin

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
haven't been following the scene late.. anyone could tell what did chris unbias did?
Old 12-03-2018, 10:28 AM   #7
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
haven't been following the scene late.. anyone could tell what did chris unbias did?
I forget what the crime is.. think it's either sexual assault, rape, and/ or kidnapping. On two different occasions. The guy that I posted youtube vids of is following the topic closely-MaxV
Old 12-03-2018, 10:29 AM   #8
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilmatic View Post
Why this guy the calm evil twin of Angryfan tho?????

Shit, what happens when twins get separated at birth more often than not blows my mind!
Old 12-10-2018, 06:07 PM   #9
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post

Max V is the man. You can find ya boy on his live streams via voice from time to time.

Heís an incredibly nice and knowledgeable dude. Topics range from legal cases, especially the more known ongoings (Unbias, Rainbow Brite Six Nine, etc.). There is also a good bit related to stuff that check but am not qualified to speak on - retorts on the conscious community, etc.
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:39 AM   #10
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Max V is the man. You can find ya boy on his live streams via voice from time to time.

Heís an incredibly nice and knowledgeable dude. Topics range from legal cases, especially the more known ongoings (Unbias, Rainbow Brite Six Nine, etc.). There is also a good bit related to stuff that check but am not qualified to speak on - retorts on the conscious community, etc.
I see he has a vid on the Kevin Heart Oscar situation too. Seems like Kevin Heart is getting an unfair shake. A lot of other "woke" comedians have said comparable things.. Nick Cannon recently pointed that out.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:45 PM   #11
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I see he has a vid on the Kevin Heart Oscar situation too. Seems like Kevin Heart is getting an unfair shake. A lot of other "woke" comedians have said comparable things.. Nick Cannon recently pointed that out.

I havenít read up on that whole thing. A nice thing about the Max V. analyses is that he gives things a fair shake or, at minimum, a decent editorial.
grandgroove is online now   Reply With Quote