Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Why daylyt say hes onshady records...and is kotd paying him to battle clips


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 AM   #41
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I feel so bad for most the people on here. How do you have that much time in your day to post this much on battle rap forms. A few times a week I can understand. But guys have over 1000 posts. Get outside and enjoy y'all days.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
some people have jobs that require them being in front of a computer.

at a certain age you stop getting summer vacation (unless you're native, then every day is a holiday...at least from like the 1st to the 4th of the month).
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:34 AM   #42
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
some people have jobs that require them being in front of a computer.

at a certain age you stop getting summer vacation.
I don't have summer vacation. But either way, there's more to life than grown men dissing each other through rhymes.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:39 AM   #43
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,285
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I don't have summer vacation. But either way, there's more to life than grown men dissing each other through rhymes.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:40 AM   #44
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
Naw. I'm at the point I basically have to delete tapatalk off my cell. I comment on a thread and 1000 responses come.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 AM   #45
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I don't have summer vacation. But either way, there's more to life than grown men dissing each other through rhymes.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
things i can do while still looking like im working? the internets a big place but it ain't that big.

can usually clear reddit by like 1130-12, browse some sports specific forums for news, read some poker shit, right now WC is on so that's good to kill some time but outside of that you got youtube (watched most interesting documentaries by this point).

i've got 7 posts per day...that's less than one per hour of work...not that many tbh.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:44 AM   #46
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I never hinted that it was you in specific. Just said in general. It's insane how much spare times people have to post on something as simple as battle rap.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:45 AM   #47
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
things i can do while still looking like im working? the internets a big place but it ain't that big.

can usually clear reddit by like 1130-12, browse some sports specific forums for news, read some poker shit, right now WC is on so that's good to kill some time but outside of that you got youtube (watched most interesting documentaries by this point).

i've got 7 posts per day...that's less than one per hour of work...not that many tbh.
I generally like your posts. Usually agree with most that you say tbh.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:45 AM   #48
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I never hinted that it was you in specific. Just said in general. It's insane how much spare times people have to post on something as simple as battle rap.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
well im assuming a lot of the demographic is in similar situations.

anyway, you can turn notifications off bro.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:46 AM   #49
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
well im assuming a lot of the demographic is in similar situations.

anyway, you can turn notifications off bro.
Naw, you know most the people on here troll. Or have retarded fucking opinions that prove their comments worthless.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:48 AM   #50
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,285
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I never hinted that it was you in specific. Just said in general. It's insane how much spare times people have to post on something as simple as battle rap.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
nah, I'm in an auditing firm, and trust me, it's busy as hell, but i still have a lot of time posting 1 sentence per 3 hour on average..and watchin people arguin over somethin makes my day.. lmao
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:49 AM   #51
TheRoots10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 792
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
I don't mean it towards people who say logical shit at all. But even this topic is retarded. It's just an unnecessary thread.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:55 AM   #52
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff
 
ICeeZeeI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Over Der
Posts: 4,444
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Manik vs Casual WD5 fist fight in the streets of Toronto
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 01:58 AM   #53
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
Manik vs Casual WD5 fist fight in the streets of Toronto


slip manik a gin and tonic before the fight and he'll stumble and fall over the first punch he throws.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:08 AM   #54
Neanderthol
Registered User
 
Neanderthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
damn Casual racist den a muh
ain even tryna hide it either, gotta give him dat I guess
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:14 AM   #55
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
damn Casual racist den a muh
ain even tryna hide it either, gotta give him dat I guess
nah i aint racist tbh. i played hockey with a half inuit dude in elementary school.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:18 AM   #56
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad
 
Franklin Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,386
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
that shit kinda uncalled for and racist tho...

would u tell a black person who said somethin stupid "and u wonder why u used to be slaves"

yea thats what i thought
Nice avatar.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:28 AM   #57
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
I feel so bad for most the people on here. How do you have that much time in your day to post this much on battle rap forms. A few times a week I can understand. But guys have over 1000 posts. Get outside and enjoy y'all days.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
roots advisin!!!
__________________
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:28 AM   #58
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
completely different situations.
your retarded
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 05:29 AM   #59
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
nah i aint racist tbh. i played hockey with a half inuit dude in elementary school.
that was racist as well..battle rap world is the only place where racist roam free
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:29 PM   #60
well, he's a known john
speed it up
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 133
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
well, he's a known john probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
He said he aint gonna prep shit and will intentionally disapoint his fans...how does this make kotd staff feel..

And why he say he is part of shady records..he is obviously shitty at making music
first off, even his worst song is better than your entire catalogue. wont even mention the difference between you as battlers.

this is some real snitch shit tho. goddamn you're a fucking coward. i hope he sees you outside of east van where you're comfortable with the rest of your tribe around you, and marks you out like you did illipsis.
well, he's a known john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #61
SHOWTIME
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,206
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Talk to that nigga will
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #62
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905
 
ShadyKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: GVA BC
Posts: 459
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
How about, I dunno... WORKING when you're at work?
__________________
The preceding announcement is an example of your taxes at work

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #63
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoots10 View Post
Naw, you know most the people on here troll. Or have retarded fucking opinions that prove their comments worthless.

Sent from my LG-E450B using Tapatalk
roots rootin!!!
__________________
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:53 PM   #64
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyKnight View Post
How about, I dunno... WORKING when you're at work?
multitasking bro.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:58 AM   #65
Illmaculate
VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 203
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Illmaculate is a PY Poster
Came in here to laugh at manik and somehow he isn't the worst one in this thread...

@Casual

You're just regurgitating white supremacist logic. And I'm not saying that in some fashion to insult you or just cheaply call u a racist. But that logic is literally the propaganda distributed by conquerors and power structures to justify things like slavery and genocide to it's own population. "Manifest Destiny". Euro supremacy ideals...

It wasn't chicken pox, it was small pox on blankets, given as gifts... biological weaponry (ie terrorism). Which I'm sure u would ignorantly brush off as the "cunning of the great white man, that has made this nation great.... MERRICA!"

The most concentrated areas of poverty in this country are (what's left of) reservations. What type of effects do u think Genocide, not only physically but culturally have on a people?

Never mind the cultural plight that has been the effect of euro-americans taking all things positive from native culture, amalgamating them into pop culture, while presenting a caricature image of "the dumb drunk indian" for the few natives left to self identify with...

Slavery and genocide are both inexcusable acts. And to imply that genocide, the systematic targeting and wiping out of entire populations, is "not as bad", or somehow less brutal, or more justifiable, than slavery is the most ignorant thing I've read on this board (and there's a lot of ignorant shit). I think/hope you know this and are simply trying to troll lil ol manik in bad taste.

But there's enough things to clown Manik about, no need to go the "im a racist piece of shit" route.
Illmaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:06 AM   #66
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
that shit kinda uncalled for and racist tho...

would u tell a black person who said somethin stupid "and u wonder why u used to be slaves"

yea thats what i thought
your a fucking joke
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #67
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
Came in here to laugh at manik and somehow he isn't the worst one in this thread...

@Casual

You're just regurgitating white supremacist logic. And I'm not saying that in some fashion to insult you or just cheaply call u a racist. But that logic is literally the propaganda distributed by conquerors and power structures to justify things like slavery and genocide to it's own population. "Manifest Destiny". Euro supremacy ideals...

It wasn't chicken pox, it was small pox on blankets, given as gifts... biological weaponry (ie terrorism). Which I'm sure u would ignorantly brush off as the "cunning of the great white man, that has made this nation great.... MERRICA!"

The most concentrated areas of poverty in this country are (what's left of) reservations. What type of effects do u think Genocide, not only physically but culturally have on a people?

Never mind the cultural plight that has been the effect of euro-americans taking all things positive from native culture, amalgamating them into pop culture, while presenting a caricature image of "the dumb drunk indian" for the few natives left to self identify with...

Slavery and genocide are both inexcusable acts. And to imply that genocide, the systematic targeting and wiping out of entire populations, is "not as bad", or somehow less brutal, or more justifiable, than slavery is the most ignorant thing I've read on this board (and there's a lot of ignorant shit). I think/hope you know this and are simply trying to troll lil ol manik in bad taste.

But there's enough things to clown Manik about, no need to go the "im a racist piece of shit" route.
your momma
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:07 AM   #68
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
Came in here to laugh at manik and somehow he isn't the worst one in this thread...

@Casual

You're just regurgitating white supremacist logic. And I'm not saying that in some fashion to insult you or just cheaply call u a racist. But that logic is literally the propaganda distributed by conquerors and power structures to justify things like slavery and genocide to it's own population. "Manifest Destiny". Euro supremacy ideals...

It wasn't chicken pox, it was small pox on blankets, given as gifts... biological weaponry (ie terrorism). Which I'm sure u would ignorantly brush off as the "cunning of the great white man, that has made this nation great.... MERRICA!"

The most concentrated areas of poverty in this country are (what's left of) reservations. What type of effects do u think Genocide, not only physically but culturally have on a people?

Never mind the cultural plight that has been the effect of euro-americans taking all things positive from native culture, amalgamating them into pop culture, while presenting a caricature image of "the dumb drunk indian" for the few natives left to self identify with...

Slavery and genocide are both inexcusable acts. And to imply that genocide, the systematic targeting and wiping out of entire populations, is "not as bad", or somehow less brutal, or more justifiable, than slavery is the most ignorant thing I've read on this board (and there's a lot of ignorant shit). I think/hope you know this and are simply trying to troll lil ol manik in bad taste.

But there's enough things to clown Manik about, no need to go the "im a racist piece of shit" route.
illmac schoolin these kids
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:09 AM   #69
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
your momma
i remember when you huffed and puffed at him and didnt do shit lmfao
that shit is documented
mabey all that hip hop money could have bought you some courage
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:14 AM   #70
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
i remember when you huffed and puffed at him and didnt do shit lmfao
that shit is documented
mabey all that hip hop money could have bought you some courage
you mean when i through a can at him and told him to come outside off cam...than..EVERYONE IN HIS TEAM AND THE VENUE BEGGE DUS NOT TO KILL HIM..yeah that was def years ao. ill tape our next meeting for the concerned fans
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:15 AM   #71
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
besides i blocked casual..hea a eeediot.


back to booking and throwing a festival...later sweethearts
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:16 AM   #72
theORB
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,654
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
theORB is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
you mean when i through a can at him and told him to come outside off cam...than..EVERYONE IN HIS TEAM AND THE VENUE BEGGE DUS NOT TO KILL HIM..yeah that was def years ao. ill tape our next meeting for the concerned fans
You trippin off that fire water again, chief.
theORB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:19 AM   #73
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
you mean when i through a can at him and told him to come outside off cam...than..EVERYONE IN HIS TEAM AND THE VENUE BEGGE DUS NOT TO KILL HIM..yeah that was def years ao. ill tape our next meeting for the concerned fans
I didnt know you could kill a man with intense staring lmfao
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #74
Illmaculate
VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 203
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Illmaculate is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathstare View Post
you mean when i through a can at him and told him to come outside off cam...than..EVERYONE IN HIS TEAM AND THE VENUE BEGGE DUS NOT TO KILL HIM..yeah that was def years ao. ill tape our next meeting for the concerned fans
Naw, he's talking about when u made a funny look on cam. I told u were wack and didn't deserve to be there, then u walked outside did a bunch of coke to get pumped up for a showdown, then when I came outside dolo and walked in the middle of you and your boys and talked to u like a grown man, telling you how your behavior was a bad look and representation of the city. Especially as a (then) active member of KOTD staff, you needed to be more of a leader and all around upstanding person. To which, cats in your crew were shaking their heads in agreement and looking at you in a, what I can only explain as embarrassed fashion, before the conversation ended with no incident. THAT time.

I dont remember that other time you're talking about. Sure it was me?
Illmaculate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:38 AM   #75
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
Naw, he's talking about when u made a funny look on cam. I told u were wack and didn't deserve to be there, then u walked outside did a bunch of coke to get pumped up for a showdown, then when I came outside dolo and walked in the middle of you and your boys and talked to u like a grown man, telling you how your behavior was a bad look and representation of the city. Especially as a (then) active member of KOTD staff, you needed to be more of a leader and all around upstanding person. To which, cats in your crew were shaking their heads in agreement and looking at you in a, what I can only explain as embarrassed fashion, before the conversation ended with no incident. THAT time.

I dont remember that other time you're talking about. Sure it was me?
you mean you didnt get surrey stomped
hmmm manik got some splainin to do
so there was no beggin for life? lmfao
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #76
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
Naw, he's talking about when u made a funny look on cam. I told u were wack and didn't deserve to be there, then u walked outside did a bunch of coke to get pumped up for a showdown, then when I came outside dolo and walked in the middle of you and your boys and talked to u like a grown man, telling you how your behavior was a bad look and representation of the city. Especially as a (then) active member of KOTD staff, you needed to be more of a leader and all around upstanding person. To which, cats in your crew were shaking their heads in agreement and looking at you in a, what I can only explain as embarrassed fashion, before the conversation ended with no incident. THAT time.

I dont remember that other time you're talking about. Sure it was me?
it was you sweetheart...like i said in a private message..swing when i se eyou next.

you didnt walk out dolo...quit makin up shit..see ya next time babycakes
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:06 AM   #77
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
before the conversation ended with no incident. THAT time.

I dont remember that other time you're talking about. Sure it was me?

dont make up shit and act tough...next day you were gonna get pressed but soon as emotionz told you we were coming yall were out
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:08 AM   #78
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
lets just see im not gonna argue back and forth on a website where you have more likeminded net nerds backin you
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 09:15 AM   #79
deathstare
thebraidthemyththelegend
 
deathstare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: east van
Posts: 1,684
Mentioned: 330 Post(s)
deathstare has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmaculate View Post
like a grown man,


lol that how you know this fuckheads lying...
deathstare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #80
Casual
Registered User
 
Casual's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 10,589
Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Damn now I feel bad for making @Illmaculate type all that shit that's like two illness verses.

The real terrorists came outta the mayflower. And Plymouth Rock was ground zero cept the ones that did the job are now heroes.

Manik still a fuckboy though.

Last edited by Casual; 06-26-2014 at 11:44 AM.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,543
Threads: 27,113
Posts: 732,786
Total Online: 2034

Newest Member: MikeSmithO77

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by Bigzero
- by iamHBY
- by AVOCADO
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:19 PM.