diz has lost his marbles 8 57.14%
set it up @OrganikHipHop11!!121! 6 42.86%
fuck lebron 3 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2016, 01:11 AM   #1
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
diz has lost his marbles

yall know Im a diz stan and even I'm shaking my head at this one

is diz 100% delusional or is this something we'd like to see happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:16 AM   #2
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Loses to Iron Solomon
Wants Loaded Lux
Old 03-25-2016, 01:22 AM   #3
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
anyone else notice that when he was doing his shitty hitler thing he was just saying the same thing over and over and over?

that kind abugged me. like at least memorize some hitler bars or something.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:25 AM   #4
walk with me

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
walk with me is not the worst person
I think dizaster biggest problem is his fans... these people probably aren't even consistent battle rap fans. They just show up and hear a bunch of dizaster multis and say he won. Then blow up dizasters time line 10000s of times per day.

in reality.... diz lost to iron and lux ain't doing a battle on KOTD so....

Last edited by walk with me; 03-25-2016 at 01:36 AM.
walk with me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:26 AM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lux vs. Diz makes no sense as a battle. If he must have a Smack battler, Hitman seems a lot more suited to him.

I am hoping Diz is trolling.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:28 AM   #6
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
good.. now we wont have to worry about seeing another diz battle since its not like url is gonna book him
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:33 AM   #7
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
anyone else notice that when he was doing his shitty hitler thing he was just saying the same thing over and over and over?

yeah that hitler/anti-israel stuff is the real reason he lost imo he focused on that so much for what? he couldve won if he actually had bars/angles other than "I dont like jewish people haha iron solomons jewish"

it was terrible when mook did it but at least he won...

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 03-25-2016, 01:34 AM   #8
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walk with me View Post
I think dizaster biggest problem is his fans... these people probably aren't even consistent battle rap fans. They just show up and here a bunch of dizaster multis and say he won. Then blow up dizasters time line 10000s of times per day.

in reality.... diz lost to iron and lux ain't doing a battle on KOTD so....

I agree ever since the canibus battle all the attention hed been starving for went to his head and hes been fucking up ever since

I liked nerdier diz better...

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 01:48 AM   #9
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
man fuck lebron
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 01:48 AM   #10
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

diz has lost his marbles

no lebron fucks you
@AVOCADO I see you lurking, I'm sure a lot of us would like to see this happen just to get lux on kotd, but I have a feeling if that were an option it wouldve happened by now

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:00 AM   #11
walk with me

Quote:

yo it's mad funny you mentioned that.... i watched unbias, jayblac and caps and they was talking about how crazy the hitler thing was.. crazy as in good...

then the battle releases and dizaster says teh same fucking thing like 9 times in a row. I was like wtf. how is this what niggas was hyping up. I be wondering if they even pay attention to battles any more.... that shti was pure garbage lol
Old 03-25-2016, 02:02 AM   #12
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So let me get this right.

You lose, 3-0, no debating.. to Iron Solomon.

Then you expect them to put up $40,000.00 for Loaded Lux.

*blinks*

*Packs things and leaves*

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:03 AM   #13
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
If it's on kotd with Lux Diz is one of the few names big enough for the battle to make sense

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:23 AM   #14
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
yeah that hitler/anti-israel stuff is the real reason he lost imo he focused on that so much for what? he couldve won if he actually had bars/angles other than "I dont like jewish people haha iron solomons jewish"

it was terrible when mook did it but at least he won...

it wasnt really even that that bugged me. like it was predictable af. when he was doing his hitler impersonation, he was literally just saying the same german line over and over and over. i have no idea if its real german, but it was literally the same thing like 10 times over. shits mad uncreative even for a racist bar lol

how many rappers been able to go at cortez in spanish? like smh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:34 AM   #15
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
it wasnt really even that that bugged me. like it was predictable af. when he was doing his hitler impersonation, he was literally just saying the same german line over and over and over. i have no idea if its real german, but it was literally the same thing like 10 times over. shits mad uncreative even for a racist bar lol

well german raps kinda weird I didn't remember it being the same line but there's a lot of similar words- its not even the antisemitism; I'm saying he couldve spent four bars on that shit for the whole battle and moved on to other topics or at least cut down a lot of his rounds lol like take out all the german stuff and nobody wouldve complained that diz went on for too long

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:40 AM   #16
brodeezy

i have no idea how to spell it so im gonna spell it how i sound it out, but from like 43:40 he says that "foosh den tigen" sound like 30 times. just says shit like adam sandler before it to make it sound relevant i guess

i feel really awkward about typing out that german gibberish tbh. little self-cringe worthy

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:43 AM   #17
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:

I think it's gibberish to sound like german

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:46 AM   #18
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
i have no idea how to spell it so im gonna spell it how i sound it out, but from like 43:40 he says that "foosh den tigen" sound like 30 times. just says shit like adam sandler before it to make it sound relevant i guess

i feel really awkward about typing out that german gibberish tbh. little self-cringe worthy
i'm a native speaker of german. what you spelt out there is what Diz said sounds like to me too. it doesn't mean anything or even comes close to meaning anything. like i literally have zero idea what he may have wanted to go for there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 02:54 AM   #19
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
i'm a native speaker of german. what you spelt out there is what Diz said sounds like to me too. it doesn't mean anything or even comes close to meaning anything. like i literally have zero idea what he may have wanted to go for there.
snappin!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 02:55 AM   #20
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Good, we needed a little break from Diz.
Old 03-25-2016, 02:58 AM   #21
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

diz sometimes does fake language impersonations hes been on that shit lolol but yeah rip diz

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-25-2016, 03:22 AM   #22
walk with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron Jereurghmy View Post
I agree ever since the canibus battle all the attention hed been starving for went to his head and hes been fucking up ever since

I liked nerdier diz better...

that's actually a pretty good observation. It most likely the canibus battle that was the breaking point for diz, he got a lot of non battle rap fans to turn into dizaster fans and these people give him a false sense in reality. Plus low key Diz 3rd was one of his best rounds ever. I haven't kept track of all his battles since but he's taken a bunch of L's to be real. Dizaster fans don't even give a fuck tho. They just be hyped to hear him do racist multis and that's enough for them to claim a win.

Lost to math
Lost to iron
Lost to cass
Lost to arcane
Lost to Pat Stay
beat gnonaj
beat big T
debatable with arsonal
debatable to dumbfounded
Old 03-25-2016, 03:29 AM   #23
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Oddly enough though, he did say he still wants to battle O'fficial, which I think would be more likely to happen elsewhere on RBE or something.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:39 AM   #24
Symphoniez

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Symphoniez is not the worst person
Quote:
that's actually a pretty good observation. It most likely the canibus battle that was the breaking point for diz, he got a lot of non battle rap fans to turn into dizaster fans and these people give him a false sense in reality. Plus low key Diz 3rd was one of his best rounds ever. I haven't kept track of all his battles since but he's taken a bunch of L's to be real. Dizaster fans don't even give a fuck tho. They just be hyped to hear him do racist multis and that's enough for them to claim a win.

Lost to math
Lost to iron
Lost to cass
Lost to arcane
Lost to Pat Stay
beat gnonaj
beat big T
debatable with arsonal
debatable to dumbfounded
Don't forget lost to Porich
Symphoniez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:50 AM   #25
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Lux vs. Diz makes no sense as a battle. If he must have a Smack battler, Hitman seems a lot more suited to him.

I am hoping Diz is trolling.
hitman, hollow, calicoe.... even mook, surf..

just not lux thats a horrible match up
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:56 AM   #26
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
dizaster-sama

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 03:58 AM   #27
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Lmaooo. Lux is just on a whole other level.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:04 AM   #28
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphoniez View Post
Don't forget lost to Porich
He definitely lost to po-rich, and nobody on the face of tge planet dick rides po, so you know I'm keeping it real.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:05 AM   #29
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:

Lost to math
Lost to iron
Lost to cass
Lost to arcane
Lost to Pat Stay
beat gnonaj
beat big T
debatable with arsonal
debatable to dumbfounded
Do you people base win/lose just from rmbva opinions?

Because his math, iron, and cassidy battles are all debatable by just a simple glance at a YouTube comment section.

Anyway, dude seems to get a lot of hate here, now it seems to be for his Hitler impersonation I guess? Yet you guys are going to completely ignore his best material to date and completely erase iron Solomons really corny moments lol. Get real, this is a definite top 5 battle of all time.

I would like to see Dizaster vs Lux simply because Diz has been on a tear since his cassidy battle and I think he would be inspired, but in reality the only battles I could see being classics are Diz vs Brizz and Diz vs Hitman.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:07 AM   #30
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
hitman, hollow, calicoe.... even mook, surf..

just not lux thats a horrible match up
I forgot all about Hollow and Calicoe

Those would be classics too even though hollow would probably retire him
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:32 AM   #31
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lol Diz is a nut.

Doubt he is serious.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:38 AM   #32
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
you know i dont care that solomon just dropped 30 on him

i dont care that he wants the most universally lauded battler in the world sans hollow/mook

i dont care that he thinks not battling long enough will get him what he wants

it's just.. lux won't take him

lux only takes people that the fans (or shady records while cutting a 40k check) tell him to

nobody is going to hit lux up on twitter saying he should battle diz

even diz has to know his fanbase isnt big enough to force this battle to happen
Old 03-25-2016, 05:06 AM   #33
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
when he says SS GOD, does he mean that SS or a different one?
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:23 AM   #34
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
when he says SS GOD, does he mean that SS or a different one?
It'd be funnier if he meant Super Saiyan God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:28 AM   #35
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Lost to math
Lost to iron
Lost to cass
Lost to arcane
Lost to Pat Stay
beat gnonaj
beat big T
debatable with arsonal
debatable to dumbfounded
i also thought chilla jones beat him... dizasters strategy of trying to win just by rapping really fast for ten minutes and growling like an animal isnt a very good one in the long run imo
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 05:28 AM   #36
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
It'd be funnier if he meant Super Saiyan God.
pretty sure he does lol
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:43 AM   #37
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
Loses to Iron Solomon
Wants Loaded Lux
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:59 AM   #38
barack mo drama

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
barack mo drama is not the worst person
Quote:

Dam saying exactly what was i on my mind
barack mo drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:10 AM   #39
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
it was 2-1. Diz definitely got that first. Then he just went back to normal Diz and tanked the second two save a few lines here and there. No where near a Lux-level performance and i don't think Lux is particularly good.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 10:13 AM   #40
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
HTML Code:
[HTML]
[/HTML]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Do you people base win/lose just from rmbva opinions?

Because his math, iron, and cassidy battles are all debatable by just a simple glance at a YouTube comment section.

Anyway, dude seems to get a lot of hate here, now it seems to be for his Hitler impersonation I guess? Yet you guys are going to completely ignore his best material to date and completely erase iron Solomons really corny moments lol. Get real, this is a definite top 5 battle of all time.

I would like to see Dizaster vs Lux simply because Diz has been on a tear since his cassidy battle and I think he would be inspired, but in reality the only battles I could see being classics are Diz vs Brizz and Diz vs Hitman.
I see why your rep is red.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote