Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
drugs and battle rap

Old 09-21-2015, 04:49 AM   #41
d0piatez

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
d0piatez is not the worst person
opiate withdrawl is the worst shit ever. if you havent been through it i cant explain how hard that shit is. been clean for about 6 months off a daily 300mcg fentanyl smokin binge.
d0piatez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:02 AM   #42
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by d0piatez View Post
daily 300mcg fentanyl smokin binge.

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:14 AM   #43
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I like vodka. I'm hardcore, I know
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:32 AM   #44
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
opiate withdrawl is the worst shit ever. if you havent been through it i cant explain how hard that shit is. been clean for about 6 months off a daily 300mcg fentanyl smokin binge.
Good job man. That shit is no joke. I bled 180mgs/day of Methadone out. PHEW!
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:33 AM   #45
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Ironicly enough this is very inaccurate. Dope doesn't make you forget to eat or drink.

If you are dope sick you cant eat much cuz your fucking dope sick.

If your near broke and dope sick your going to buy dope first cuz it's pointless buying food if you can't eat it.

If you have enough dope and enough money you will eat and drink food just like a normal person.
Don Demarco lol
Old 09-21-2015, 06:24 AM   #46
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Ironicly enough this is very inaccurate. Dope doesn't make you forget to eat or drink.

If your near broke and dope sick your going to buy dope first cuz it's pointless buying food if you can't eat it.

If you have enough dope and enough money you will eat and drink food just like a normal person.
if you have the money to support your habit and in an ideal world where heroin isn't ridiculously expensive, which isn't the case for a lot of people in those circumstances. I agree it has a lot to do with being dope sick but with a habit like that money runs out real fast unless you're filthy rich, have a really caring family, an opium farmer or can still make enough money and support it if your mind is somewhat intact. You can nit-pick the small details and patronize me all you guys want but the bottom line should be evident.

but fuck this opiate talk and get back to battle rap related stuff. I don't come here to be reminded of my everyday issues. I rather not go into further detail about my experiences to prove a point no one gives a fuck about.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 09-21-2015 at 06:33 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:36 AM   #47
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
maan stay the fuck of the fentanly. I had 3 close friends who passed from that shit.
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:32 AM   #48
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Sometimes when they bring it up its fire like lux said to hollow " stand up niggers dont lean"

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:04 AM   #49
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

for realz
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:04 AM   #50
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
maan stay the fuck of the fentanly. I had 3 close friends who passed from that shit.
very dangerous
Old 09-21-2015, 02:40 PM   #51
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Coke is wack it's just as addictive as heroin though
For some maybe but they are not even close to the same thing.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:45 PM   #52
TheFinalWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
stop it...so it comes up positive for drugs if you have used anything recently? Can you wash your hand? lol

so then if it comes up positive but you dont have anything in your luggage..what happens? do they do this procedure to everyone or just randomly or for people who they think are up to something? why do they even care if someone used drugs?

They'll swipe your moat handled items IE wallet, passport, toothbrush ETC, if they get a positive hit (and it wI'll be specific) they'll use that to scare the shit outta you and depending on the severity of the reading (both the type of drug and the levelocity of the reading, recent) they may tell you they wanna cray your stomach or keep you there till you need to poop so they can look at it.

They will rarely take it that far and as long as you don't have anything you have nothing to worry about. Be polite, be honest and never ever ever travel with anything stupid.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:48 PM   #53
TheFinalWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
That's a nitrate detector for explosives, not drugs.
2 machines that test 2 different things, same principals. The security detect for bombs and customs detect for drugs. Not much point in customs testing for bombs as you've already landed.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:19 PM   #54
d0piatez

Quote:
Thanks man! I'm on the suboxone taper right now. Glad ur done with the dones!
Old 09-21-2015, 03:23 PM   #55
d0piatez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
Yo man I'm sorry to hear that. I've OD'ed a few times and almost never woke up. Its some powerful shit man. Been off it for 6 months but I still get the itch.. I dont think it will ever go away but aint no way i'm goin back.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:37 PM   #56
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Guess we know what the 'rigs' in mike rigs stands for
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:11 PM   #57
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by StabYourself View Post
Guess we know what the 'rigs' in mike rigs stands for
had the name since I was born. Almost the same as my last name. That's funny though.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 06:51 PM   #58
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBetz of NoCoast View Post
When I started doing acapella battles I had just stopped dabbling in drugs two months before. Never the hard three (heroin, crack, meth) but anything else I was game. My nick name was 'Drugs', and it wasn't really founded. It really came from me being shameless about talking about taboo subjects in front of anyone, and generally being a loudmouth. My friends would yell 'drugs! drugs!' in large crowds to make fun of the way I talked, and it came from that.

When it was time to use a name in the battles my buddy thought of 'Dr. U.G.Z.' I thought it was stupid and used it as a name that mocked all the weird battlers' names popping up. This isn't something I would do today.

It really sucks, now completely sober for over a year and off drugs for six (save one or two slip ups) to have people come up to me at shows and call me drugs or, even weirder, Dr UGZ.

To any new battlers or rappers, be careful what you brand yourself as. Especially if it isn't what/who you are. I'll never get away from having such a stupid, off base name, based on the way I acted in college.
thanks for the story, Drugs
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #59
TheFinalWord

Quote:

I get what your saying but your going to buy dope because you a junkie, first thing you do after that will be to eat and do everything else you put off before getting better. Dope addicts could manage perfectly if not for the costs of keeping up with their habits and all the other BS that goes with it.

Horrible way to exist though.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:37 PM   #60
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I like vodka. I'm hardcore, I know
vodka's the most hardcore drug ever

you should start taking methadone to get you off that lmao

fr though The more I hear about the seriously hard drugs and stories of near death type shit, the more it reinforces that I'd rather hear about everything secondhand instead of from me trying the wrong shit out and getting seriously fucked for life or straight up die

I'll stick with my microbrews, whiskey, and gas station micheladas, they're expensive enough already and learning to not smoke was bad enough

yall do your thing though I guess. Just don't try to break in my house at night or something bad could happen

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #61
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
23 days sober again here.

vapehop 3.0
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #62
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm in the throes of one of the most addictive substances known to humankind. An insidious bastard that has affected countless lives and cost people billions of dollars. Often, a user will by it before food or other obligations.

I'm talking, of course, about 5-Hour Energy Drinks.

...Come to your cookout, put my fingers in your dinner plate...
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:51 PM   #63
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
i drink coffee. but i'm also an adult.
Old 09-21-2015, 11:56 PM   #64
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
I'm in the throes of one of the most addictive substances known to humankind. An insidious bastard that has affected countless lives and cost people billions of dollars. Often, a user will by it before food or other obligations.

I'm talking, of course, about 5-Hour Energy Drinks.

...Come to your cookout, put my fingers in your dinner plate...
you ever try Spike Energy Drink?

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:22 AM   #65
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
What was your strategy for that one?

That 'done gets engrained in ur body after a while and there's not much to ease it outta there. I've heard subs barely help and u have to wait like 48-72 hrs minimum before u take one. It's almost better to get back on dope and then detox off that
Old 09-22-2015, 02:28 AM   #66
Coma
VIP

Quote:
What was your strategy for that one?

That 'done gets engrained in ur body after a while and there's not much to ease it outta there. I've heard subs barely help and u have to wait like 48-72 hrs minimum before u take one. It's almost better to get back on dope and then detox off that
My strategy was federal prison.

Suboxone brings about a beautiful phenomenon called "precipitated withdrawal" if it's taken while the receptors in your brain are still heavily saturated with opioids. Not a great feeling. It basically evacuates it all at once, but can shorten the length of time detox takes. There's no easy way out. Eventually you have to bite the bullet and pay for your habit the hard way.

Of course, drugs aren't the problem. Finding and fixing what made the drugs make so much sense in the first place is how you achieve some kind of distance and clean time.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:34 AM   #67
Coma
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
23 days sober again here.

vapehop 3.0
Keep pushing man, that's incredible. I'm in your corner.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:35 AM   #68
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
haven't read thread, but can tell you Soul is definitely not addicted to heroin even if he;s using

also, for anyone interested theres a way to kick opiates within three days with essentially no physical withdrawal (but believe me.... the mental journey you have to go on is excrutiating). It's called Ibogaine. Loe Pesci actually had a great line about it vs Soul "Heard you're putting that brown in your veins... That's a shame. One dose of Ibogaine and your life would change" It's legal in a few places (Mexico, NZ, Uruguay) but is Schedule 1 in the U.S.

A Dr. in Canada was treating people for years and eventually got his wrist slapped for curing people's opiate addictions. The war on drugs is the biggest piece of shit of all time.

Last edited by Chromium; 09-22-2015 at 03:43 AM.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:53 AM   #69
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out, every drug has the capability to change our brain chemistry but nowhere is it close to how damaging and instant heroin is to the brain. So many people around me have gone crazy, doing stuff unthinkable to get it or have died because of it. I'd be surprised if anyone was the way they were before it.
this post is actually really really wrong. you clearly have no experience with drugs and are just saying stuff
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:54 AM   #70
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
this post is actually really really wrong. you clearly have no experience with drugs and are just saying stuff
aimed at who you quoted, but when pure Heroin is one of the safest drugs when administered safely...
Old 09-22-2015, 04:00 AM   #71
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
aimed at who you quoted, but when pure Heroin is one of the safest drugs when administered safely...
exactly. the problem with heroin and opiates are not what they do to your brain, although it will be affected, its more about what it does to your body. physical addiction happens quickly.

most people prescribed opiates with no prior experience will get withdrawal symptoms and not even recognize them as such when they go off the prescription. a 30 day prescription is enough to become physically addicted.

lot of goofballs in this thread showing how sheltered they are.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:12 AM   #72
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Yea that's why I said u gotta wait 72 hours @Coma

And vapehop is probly 23 days sober off weed and gin rickeys or something

Tell us ur federal prison story tbh. U battled remyd for cryin out loud!
Old 09-22-2015, 04:29 AM   #73
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I've never taken Heroin ever and I feel blessed everyday for it but I'm not just saying BS, this is from what I've seen and heard from people very close to me that have or still going through this. You can't tell me what I have to be reminded of everyday is wrong. I wish I was just saying crap out of my ass, I wish I knew nothing about that drug. I'm not discrediting your post though I think is total BS and you don't know shit about it but unlike you I'm not going to assume that, I don't know what you've been through and vice versa. Also I'm only referring to Heroin because Opiates is so diverse I don't know where to begin. fuckin' egotist, don't start with me on this shit or it'll be long night.

I really don't want to get into my personal life with people that don't know or give a shit about me. I shouldn't have said anything and continue glorifying the typical redundant banter like a regular poster like Cortez's third vs Hollohan or something like that. Don't quote me on this topic again (anyone), it's fucking depressing and makes me lose faith in humanity. Lets argue about something not so morbid like battle rap or Hip Hop or something else.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:40 AM   #74
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
I've never taken Heroin ever and I feel blessed everyday for it but I'm not just saying BS, this is from what I've seen and heard from people very close to me that have or still going through this. You can't tell me what I have to be reminded of everyday is wrong. I wish I was just saying crap out of my ass, I wish I knew nothing about that drug. I'm not discrediting your post though I think is total BS and you don't know shit about it but unlike you I'm not going to assume that, I don't know what you've been through and vice versa. Also I'm only referring to Heroin because Opiates is so diverse I don't know where to begin. fuckin' egotist, don't start with me on this shit or it'll be long night.

I really don't want to get into my personal life with people that don't know or give a shit about me. I shouldn't have said anything and continue glorifying the typical redundant banter like a regular poster like Cortez's third vs Hollohan or something like that. Don't quote me on this topic again (anyone), it's fucking depressing and makes me lose faith in humanity. Lets argue about something not so morbid like battle rap or Hip Hop or something else.
Your post was literally incorrect, way to be unnecessarily defensive..
Old 09-22-2015, 04:40 AM   #75
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
exactly. the problem with heroin and opiates are not what they do to your brain, although it will be affected, its more about what it does to your body. physical addiction happens quickly.

most people prescribed opiates with no prior experience will get withdrawal symptoms and not even recognize them as such when they go off the prescription. a 30 day prescription is enough to become physically addicted.

lot of goofballs in this thread showing how sheltered they are.
prescription opiates kill more people every year (in every demographic, i believe) than ALL illegal drugs....
Old 09-22-2015, 04:46 AM   #76
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Your post was literally incorrect, way to be unnecessarily defensive..

I'm not saying it was right but It came from a place of truth but whatever. I regret ever talking about this, haven't I made it clear I want to be ignored on this topic. What do you want me to do, delete what I said? There's been dumber shit said on this forum, it's clear most of you have no empathy or remorse.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:52 AM   #77
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Quote:

And vapehop is probly 23 days sober off weed and gin rickeys or something
the fuck am i gettin hit with shrapnel for

someone just made the 4th step.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:52 AM   #78
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
ironically, this thread makes me wanna whip the rig out..
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:53 AM   #79
True God
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
True God is not the worst person
I was high as fuck on ketamine when Okwerdz vs Arsonal came out. As I watched it I got more and more disassociated and never came back.
True God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:54 AM   #80
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:

chill bro, what i said was you dont have any experience with drugs. you clearly have experience with people being on drugs around you. the two are not mutually exclusive. your lack of knowledge on the subject shows, and you should stick to your lane of what your experience is. otherwise your just kind of saying stuff.

also i've been sober 3 1/2 years and did all the drugs. I'm pretty well versed on this topic, from a recovery stand point, as well as actual experience using.

Last edited by AdarOne; 09-22-2015 at 04:59 AM.

Tags
adarone=reptilian, billw 3-0, facts, kelly betz a fuckin corn, kelly meth, lil nikki goes bananas, machine gurl kelly, nickolas cries himself too sleep, surprised he didn't post podcast