Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
drugs and battle rap

Old 09-22-2015, 05:09 AM   #81
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
chill bro, what i said was you dont have any experience with drugs. you clearly have experience with people being on drugs around you. the two are not mutually exclusive. your lack of knowledge on the subject shows, and you should stick to your lane of what your experience is. otherwise your just kind of saying stuff.
Not with hardcore drugs like that, I've had quite the experiences with psychedelics and I make and smoke my own purged BHO. I never said I had experiences with those drugs, there is a difference but you can't ever take away what I've seen and been affected by this, I don't want to get into what I've had to witness just to prove people I don't know right. At least I'm trying to relate my experiences of what I know and seen. You should be more clear and sensitive what your trying to say and the tone or it comes off how you phrased your last post. Unlike you I made no assumptions about your experiences and you can't make no excuse for that. You can tell by how I think out whatever I write rather then the first thing that comes to mind that I'm not like a lot of you.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 09-22-2015 at 05:16 AM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:16 AM   #82
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Not with hardcore drugs like that, I've had quite the experiences with psychedelics and I make and smoke my own purged BHO. I never said I had experiences with those drugs, there is a difference but you can't ever take away what I've seen and been affected by this, I don't want to get into what I've had to witness just to prove people I don't know right. You should be more clear and sensitive what your trying to say and the tone or it comes off how you phrased your last post. Unlike you I made no assumptions about your experiences and you can't make no excuse for that. You can tell by how I think out whatever I write rather then the first thing that comes to mind that I'm not like a lot of you.
dude its a battle rap website...get a fucking grip. apparently you have smoked to much of your purged bho tonight because your pretty fucking emotional right now.

thank you for your well thought out post tho...lol. foh.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:24 AM   #83
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
dude its a battle rap website...get a fucking grip. apparently you have smoked to much of your purged bho tonight because your pretty fucking emotional right now.

Another assumption on your end, I haven't smoked in over a week. This is what I mean by thinking before you act, not too hard to understand but it's like common sense, not too many people have it which is a pity. I respect you when it comes to everything else but fuck off you hypocrite, mr. I've-been-sober-for-3-1/2-years, try to keep intact what's left of your brain and your true self.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:26 AM   #84
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Lmfao

@Beaux Jangles
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:32 AM   #85
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Yea that's why I said u gotta wait 72 hours @Coma

And vapehop is probly 23 days sober off weed and gin rickeys or something

Tell us ur federal prison story tbh. U battled remyd for cryin out loud!
Did you know that I battled Remy?

Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:36 AM   #86
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Another assumption on your end, I haven't smoked in over a week. This is what I mean by thinking before you act, not too hard to understand but it's like common sense, not too many people have it which is a pity. I respect you when it comes to everything else but fuck off you hypocrite, mr. I've-been-sober-for-3-1/2-years, try to keep intact what's left of your brain and your true self.
so lets just be clear here

1. I didn't assume anything, i insulted you. you seem to believe i was talking to you in some manner of seriousness...which brings us to

2. common sense....for real bro, you have 200 posts on this website and havent figured out when someone is clowning you

3. It's not an assumption if i actually believe your an idiot, your previous post's, in this thread alone have verified that fact.

4. you smoking bho and still being on drugs has some how lead you to believe i have sat in judgement of you, because i used that against you to put you down. again let me be clear. your fucking lame because you are, not because of what you are or are not smoking. matter of fact go smoke something... chill out.
your own insecurities bring that one up.

5. I'm pretty much done here. your a pooh butt.

Last edited by AdarOne; 09-22-2015 at 05:41 AM.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:46 AM   #87
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
soda's given out like an aa prom in this bitch.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:53 AM   #88
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
to be on topic tho.. battle rappers are the most insecure people on the face of the earth. they are the only people in entertainment that get some shine while not revealing any personal facts about themselves at all. Notice we never hear in interviews what most people do for a 9-5??? its supposed to be assumed that battle rap is "the career" so i completely understand the addict angle because thats something relatively hard to hide for an extended period of time and best believe any little thing someone can try and connect to you as fact will be used like dna's mom/tooth, arsonal bus driving, nurse rex, marv bro etc. addicts aint victims.. they volunteers.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:55 AM   #89
Nikolas34520

Quote:
so lets just be clear here

1. I didn't assume anything, i insulted you. you seem to believe i was talking to you in some manner of seriousness...which brings us to

2. common sense....for real bro, you have 200 posts on this website and havent figured out when someone is clowning you

3. It's not an assumption if i actually believe your an idiot, your previous post's, in this thread alone have verified that fact.

4. you smoking bho and still being on drugs has some how lead you to believe i have sat in judgement of you, because i used that against you to put you down. again let me be clear. your fucking lame because you are, not because of what you are or are not smoking. matter of fact go smoke something...you chill out.
your own insecurities bring that one up.

5. I'm pretty much done here. your a pooh butt.

Again and again, unlike you I can admit to my faults, I'm human and I don't have the time to waste reading all your posts. What are you, a fuckin' reptilian. Oooohh I'm lame, really? that's sad. Dude all you've been doing is assuming and I don't need approval from anyone, especially you. Also pathetic you think doing drugs makes you cool you fucking loser and your posts verify that.

Damn right I'm serious but I'm just wasting my time trying to talk to you, life is too short to be a piece of shit and have pointless conversations. I rather explore the positives and I'm getting nothing out of this. At least I have a bright future ahead of me unlike you and listening to people like you never influenced where I gone because once I'm done here I won't be thinking of this ever again. People like you are why society is going nowhere, you're utter scum. Go die in a hole of misery you hateful dumb-fuck.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #90
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

this thread so real..

a reptillian tho.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:59 AM   #91
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Quote:
Again and again, unlike you I can admit to my faults, I'm human and I don't have the time to waste reading all your posts. What are you, a fuckin' reptilian. Oooohh I'm lame, really? that's sad. Dude all you've been doing is assuming and I don't need approval from anyone, especially you. Also pathetic you think doing drugs makes you cool you fucking loser and your posts verify that.

Damn right I'm serious but I'm just wasting my time trying to talk to you, life is too short to be a piece of shit and have pointless conversations. I rather explore the positives and I'm getting nothing out of this. At least I have a bright future ahead of me unlike you and listening to people like you never influenced where I gone because once I'm done here I won't be thinking of this ever again. People like you are why society is going nowhere, you're utter scum. Go die in a hole of misery you hateful dumb-fuck.

this is like when your in middle school and you tell your girlfriend you dont want to go out anymore. than she says no because she's breaking up with you first.

your a weird mother fucker little nikki
Old 09-22-2015, 06:04 AM   #92
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

i honestly haven't lol'd at a post so hard in awhile. wtf is goin on in here
Old 09-22-2015, 06:04 AM   #93
Nikolas34520

Quote:
this is like when your in middle school and you tell your girlfriend you dont want to go out anymore. than she says no because she's breaking up with you first.

your a weird mother fucker little nikki
and you're a sad motherfucker for patronizing someone so little in your eyes. You can clown me all you want but the sad truth remains, stop wasting your time and do something productive man.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:11 AM   #94
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

all i can say to that is "bye felicia"

Old 09-22-2015, 06:15 AM   #95
Nikolas34520

At least you guys are entertained cause this was a huge waste of time and didn't mean to get to this point. Gotta take the good from the bad. I guess if you can be as shitty of a person and a troll on here as you want this will get interesting, two can play at that game.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:23 AM   #96
Coma
VIP

Regardless of the connotation, I'm glad this shit is getting discussed. I've only been directly involved with the battle scene since March, and the addiction presence is overwhelming. There are really talented guys that get swept away in all that shit.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:24 AM   #97
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
At least you guys are entertained cause this was a huge waste of time and didn't mean to get to this point. Gotta take the good from the bad. I guess if you can be as shitty of a person and a troll on here as you want this will get interesting, two can play at that game.
Not in this case.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 06:31 AM   #98
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabYourself View Post
Not in this case.
Obviously, but in the future...
Old 09-22-2015, 06:45 AM   #99
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
the fuck am i gettin hit with shrapnel for

someone just made the 4th step.
Haha I was more making fun of Coma for making a serious post about ur sobriety.

My guess is u weren't hooked on any hard drugs but that's really only an assumption, I could be very wrong if you would like to share for the audience
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:08 AM   #100
Coma
VIP

He just bodied you with esoteric 12 Step terminology @mdk
Old 09-22-2015, 08:49 AM   #101
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
haha man. 'i'm pretty sure soul doesn't use heroin'

REALLY. WHAT GAVE IT AWAY.
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #102
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
I could be very wrong

^
that might be a good place to leave it. I can't see how that information could do anything but make me look like i'm glorifying or embellishing a life i havent lived in a very long time. (sober 10 of the last 12 yrs)
Old 09-22-2015, 12:28 PM   #103
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Am I the only one here that doesnt do drugs? I mean ive tried some shit before but damn
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #104
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelec View Post
Am I the only one here that doesnt do drugs? I mean ive tried some shit before but damn
I've never even tried some shit
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 12:36 PM   #105
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
I've never even tried some shit
my man
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #106
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
I also don't do drugs
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:29 AM   #107
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
you ever try Spike Energy Drink?
I have not. Will check it out

...Come to your cookout, put my fingers in your dinner plate...
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 01:34 AM   #108
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
I wonder if any battlers have proper jobs without dealing with exposure. HR departments shouldn't care one bit unless their organization is being slandered, but all the drug references would be enough for them to make up a nebulous excuse and furnish that pink slip.

I suppose if you keep your nom de guerre close to the vest, you can avoid exposure. I met dudes who were studio musicians for major label artists, and no one knew.

I remember on the DBD Show, they mentioned a Don't Flop battler who supposedly lost his job over his battle videos. I think he was one of those "cunt!" mad disrespectful type.

Anyway, thoughts? Feelings? Keep it civil, y'all

Old 09-23-2015, 01:44 AM   #109
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
I'm not saying it was right but It came from a place of truth but whatever. I regret ever talking about this, haven't I made it clear I want to be ignored on this topic. What do you want me to do, delete what I said? There's been dumber shit said on this forum, it's clear most of you have no empathy or remorse.
Im only quoting this so you see it (i went back to it after reading through thread) and dude, dude, dude. You CLEARLY have your shit in a twist. I'm a pretty hugely vocal advocate for Psychedelics and psychedelic psychotherapy - I understand you = but its really, really shitty timing and placement. Come here to have a fun and fuck around. Do NOT.. I repeat .. do NOT ever try to actually bring real life into anything. Everyone here is either happy to ignore or genuinely ignorant of real life when posting.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:09 AM   #110
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
You can tell by how I think out whatever I write rather then the first thing that comes to mind that I'm not like a lot of you.
hahahahhfdkjdash I was literally about to post that you should consider thinking before posting. what are you

for real bro, stop typing about how secure you are and show some actual security by knowing when to drop it

or continue because this is hilariously confusing to read
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:14 AM   #111
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
I remember on the DBD Show, they mentioned a Don't Flop battler who supposedly lost his job over his battle videos. I think he was one of those "cunt!" mad disrespectful type.

Anyway, thoughts? Feelings? Keep it civil, y'all

Listen, I don't want you to judge me (this is a very touchy subject), but I know that you're referring to Deffinition. Don't nitpick or patronize me because you have no idea what my life is like or the long, seedy road that has led me to various Don't Flop trivia. I wish I was saying crap out of my ass, but that's the person you were referring to, okay? I get it, this is a forum full of sociopaths and pickpockets but for once can I just tell you that Deffinition fact and we can all leave it be???

You know what? Fuck you, you egotist! Sitting there judging me and I haven't assumed anything about you. You don't know me or give a shit about me and I bet you'd ditch me if we ever made movie plans. Die in a hole you patronizing fuck!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 09-23-2015, 02:15 AM   #112
riffic
RYD ;

but frfr it's Deffinition
Quote:
Old 09-23-2015, 03:35 AM   #113
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I have not. Will check it out

It's pretty strong for shit you can find in some 7-11s lol. 350mg caffeine plus B12s and whatnot. Shit will actually give me shakes/nausea and shit if I don't eat before I drink a can

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:42 AM   #114
Nikolas34520

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
hahahahhfdkjdash I was literally about to post that you should consider thinking before posting. what are you

for real bro, stop typing about how secure you are and show some actual security by knowing when to drop it

or continue because this is hilariously confusing to read
I think I've expressed my regret. I don't need you and the rest of the peanut gallery to point that out but whatever, I'm past this.
Old 09-23-2015, 05:24 AM   #115
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

so what did we learn about battlers and addiction?

never freestyle your feelings..
Old 09-23-2015, 07:34 AM   #116
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
^
that might be a good place to leave it. I can't see how that information could do anything but make me look like i'm glorifying or embellishing a life i havent lived in a very long time. (sober 10 of the last 12 yrs)
So really 23 days is a drop in the bucket
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:56 AM   #117
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Listen, I don't want you to judge me (this is a very touchy subject), but I know that you're referring to Deffinition. Don't nitpick or patronize me because you have no idea what my life is like or the long, seedy road that has led me to various Don't Flop trivia. I wish I was saying crap out of my ass, but that's the person you were referring to, okay? I get it, this is a forum full of sociopaths and pickpockets but for once can I just tell you that Deffinition fact and we can all leave it be???

You know what? Fuck you, you egotist! Sitting there judging me and I haven't assumed anything about you. You don't know me or give a shit about me and I bet you'd ditch me if we ever made movie plans. Die in a hole you patronizing fuck!
@riffic

Clearly, some touchy subjects there. Be clear on something regarding me: I don't play the Apsergers-riddled game of Cat Piss Man. Anywhere. With anyone. If I ask a question, it's because I genuinely am curious about something. Battle rap is saturated to the point of about eight million stories.

Sorry you have had shit run-ins, but I'm not the one.

We good?

gg

Old 09-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #118
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatManFromSpace View Post
It's pretty strong for shit you can find in some 7-11s lol. 350mg caffeine plus B12s and whatnot. Shit will actually give me shakes/nausea and shit if I don't eat before I drink a can
Damn! Will check it out. Any low/no-sugar flavors that taste alright?

I usually have a 5hr+Monster Rehab in the mornings. I rarely take in caffeine past noon and keep the sleep regimen at 6-7 hours.

Old 09-23-2015, 08:20 AM   #119
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Old 09-23-2015, 02:44 PM   #120
King Nut
Where my nutdogs at?

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
King Nut is not the worst person
Exclamation

Quote:
?????????????????
King Nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adarone=reptilian, billw 3-0, facts, kelly betz a fuckin corn, kelly meth, lil nikki goes bananas, machine gurl kelly, nickolas cries himself too sleep, surprised he didn't post podcast