Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Who's gonna be the dick head to get snuffed by Bigg K

Old 10-27-2015, 01:27 AM   #1
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Who's gonna be the dick head to get snuffed by Bigg K

For talking shit about his dead homie now that Caustic put his name out there

U kno it's bound to happen eventually but whos gonna be that dickhead??
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:31 AM   #2
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
ehhhh probably no one tbh.

he already battled ars who is the only person i think would potentially bring it up.

maybe someone like cal but he seems to have too much respect for that sort of thing, plus they're cool i think.

he's battling math soon...but i doubt that happens either.

hopefully no one. dumb angle anyway.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:32 AM   #3
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Arsonal is the person who I would most like to see get snuffed. Doesnt have to be Bigg K. Anyone.

I think Bigg K is kinda soft.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:32 AM   #4
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
K's already got two strikes iirc. He talks tough, but he's not trying to catch an assault charge.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:35 AM   #5
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Maybe Pat would do it, but K can't get into Canada and Pat ain't saying that shit outside of Toronto.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:36 AM   #6
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
ehhhh probably no one tbh.

he already battled ars who is the only person i think would potentially bring it up.

maybe someone like cal but he seems to have too much respect for that sort of thing, plus they're cool i think.

he's battling math soon...but i doubt that happens either.

hopefully no one. dumb angle anyway.
imo, you gotta give it up for math. i really don't see this as his kind of angle. i would be very surprised to hear him disrespect like that. hes a good guy like that.

cal i dont think would either, i think cal would disrespect someone personally right to their face about anything but i dont think he'd disrespect dead homies like that.

honestly it seems like it would be someone from kotd who would do that, like, someone trying to prove they're tough then going to just get dominated.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:36 AM   #7
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
If Bigg K ACTUALLY catches feelings over a battle when Shotty keeps it rap about his uncle, Saurus keeps it rap about his dad etc.. etc.. ad infinitum then K reveals EXACTLY how much of a bitch he is.
Unless he keeps it rap in a battle, auto L. Goes for anyone.

How is it that if you're an asshole you get a pass for.. .being an asshole? Some consistency would be nice.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:40 AM   #8
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
If Bigg K ACTUALLY catches feelings over a battle when Shotty keeps it rap about his uncle, Saurus keeps it rap about his dad etc.. etc.. ad infinitum then K reveals EXACTLY how much of a bitch he is.

How is it that if you're an asshole you get a pass for.. .being an asshole? Some consistency would be nice.
idk if thesaurus has ever really "kept it rap" about his dad. can you name any instance? i feel like any time someone mentions his dad he reacts very very quickly. not saying if thats right or wrong (i'd do the same) just saying
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 01:40 AM   #9
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
imo, you gotta give it up for math. i really don't see this as his kind of angle. i would be very surprised to hear him disrespect like that. hes a good guy like that.

cal i dont think would either, i think cal would disrespect someone personally right to their face about anything but i dont think he'd disrespect dead homies like that.

honestly it seems like it would be someone from kotd who would do that, like, someone trying to prove they're tough then going to just get dominated.
yeah agreed. just seems like something someone who actually lives that life wouldn't touch on.

definitely something someone like charron would do cause he thinks it's cool and tough.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:41 AM   #10
Casual

Quote:
idk if thesaurus has ever really "kept it rap" about his dad. can you name any instance? i feel like any time someone mentions his dad he reacts very very quickly. not saying if thats right or wrong (i'd do the same) just saying
vs. Pat was the only time really. But iirc pat kinda told him beforehand/it was expected considering Pat was coming off the Marv battle... and what do you really expect him to do in Toronto vs. Pat at that point.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:50 AM   #11
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Well my response is that the only occasion i remember he did ANYTHING about it was Porich/Diaz. I seem to recall Pat, Ars and someone else mentioning it and he just took it in stride.

Though, point taken as i've not revisited his battles for a while. I've gotta be clear that most of my opinions on politics in battle rap directly stem from my politics about life. I don't see any real difference if you're in hte ring or on the street. Keep yourself together and just be the bigger man.
Old 10-27-2015, 01:55 AM   #12
Casual

Quote:
I don't see any real difference if you're in hte ring or on the street. Keep yourself together and just be the bigger man.

reminds me of 24/7's first verse eurgh....."if someone spits in your face.....ehhhhh that's just how life goes" or somethin like that.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:01 AM   #13
Chromium
Banned

Quote:

reminds me of 24/7's first verse eurgh....."if someone spits in your face.....ehhhhh that's just how life goes" or somethin like that.
Pretty much man. Someone tries to start some shit...my life is infinitely better if i just walk away and do something productive. It also takes a lot more composure and foresight.
I'm not about that ridiculous brolic shit. Call me a wuss, but i guarantee i enjoy my life more than cats going around trying be pissed off at things and getting their heads kicked in.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:03 AM   #14
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
Arsonal is the person who I would most like to see get snuffed. Doesnt have to be Bigg K. Anyone.

I think Bigg K is kinda soft.
Right the only 2 time felon with violent offenses in battle rap is soft
Old 10-27-2015, 02:05 AM   #15
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
K's already got two strikes iirc. He talks tough, but he's not trying to catch an assault charge.
Remember that time diz got an assault charge for punching math? Or that time math got one for punching series and dose?
Old 10-27-2015, 02:06 AM   #16
Casual

Quote:
Pretty much man. Someone tries to start some shit...my life is infinitely better if i just walk away and do something productive. It also takes a lot more composure and foresight.
I'm not about that ridiculous brolic shit. Call me a wuss, but i guarantee i enjoy my life more than cats going around trying be pissed off at things and getting their heads kicked in.
i unno man...

"trying to be pissed off at things" is fitting for random juicehead who tries to fight dudes for bumping shoulders in a bar....

not sure how much it fits for guy who gets pissed off cause someone decided to randomly start talking about their dead relatives/friends.

that's cool though...
Old 10-27-2015, 02:07 AM   #17
Chromium
Banned

smh. The idolization of being a piece of shit here is so weird to me. Wow dude has two felonies. That's NOT a good thing. By any stretch of the imagination (well, actually... Snowden's good with that).
Old 10-27-2015, 02:07 AM   #18
VAallDAY

Quote:
vs. Pat was the only time really. But iirc pat kinda told him beforehand/it was expected considering Pat was coming off the Marv battle... and what do you really expect him to do in Toronto vs. Pat at that point.
Oh here's one thing I can promise, it won'the be pat stay
Old 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM   #19
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
i unno man...

"trying to be pissed off at things" is fitting for random juicehead who tries to fight dudes for bumping shoulders in a bar....

not sure how much it fits for guy who gets pissed off cause someone decided to randomly start talking about their dead relatives/friends.

that's cool though...
Yeah i hear you, that was a bit of a reach but i guess you're seeing what i'm driving at anyway.
Let's amend that to "..cats that are quick to lose their temper".

I make jokes about dead homies on stage as a way of dealing with it. People just do shit differently i guess.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:10 AM   #20
VAallDAY

Bigg k mighta caught feelings but caustic was about to catch them hands
Old 10-27-2015, 02:13 AM   #21
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
in all honesty if i was caustic and i got yelled at by bigg k, i wouldda shat a little.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:44 AM   #22
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I would love him to face Ars again or Suge....I guarantee one of them would do it in a heartbeat or maybe even Holla

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:45 AM   #23
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Maybe Pat would do it, but K can't get into Canada and Pat ain't saying that shit outside of Toronto.
I agree Pat would be too scared to say it anywhere but at home
Old 10-27-2015, 02:46 AM   #24
Casual

what about that g mayne frost homo? think hed do it?
Old 10-27-2015, 03:10 AM   #25
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kang View Post
I would love him to face Ars again or Suge....I guarantee one of them would do it in a heartbeat or maybe even Holla
lol suge would NOT do that shit

did u see the respectable distance he gave him their 1st battle?
Old 10-27-2015, 03:11 AM   #26
VAallDAY

Quote:
what about that g mayne frost homo? think hed do it?
maybe in duval lol

that dudes dope IMO
Old 10-27-2015, 03:13 AM   #27
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
I agree Pat would be too scared to say it anywhere but at home
Pat would not do it ANYWHERE, he only bullies ppl who he knows he can beat up 100% ( like nils )
Old 10-27-2015, 03:17 AM   #28
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think Bigg K's reaction was so strong mostly because he and Caustic are friends. That would be extra disrespectful if he'd talked about his dead friend with Caustic personally and then he brought it up to win some points in a battle. Obviously, I'm just speculating about what happened, but I think most of us would react the same way if we thought someone was trying to use a friendship to get by with some cheap shock value. It's different from just another random battler doing it.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 03:29 AM   #29
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
I think Bigg K's reaction was so strong mostly because he and Caustic are friends. That would be extra disrespectful if he'd talked about his dead friend with Caustic personally and then he brought it up to win some points in a battle. Obviously, I'm just speculating about what happened, but I think most of us would react the same way if we thought someone was trying to use a friendship to get by with some cheap shock value. It's different from just another random battler doing it.
K said that the reason he didnt wanna let caustic say it is cuz he didnt wanna have to fight him cuz he was one of the few battlerappers he was actually cool with irl..

i think if someone else said it they woulda straight got rocked tbh

Last edited by VAallDAY; 10-27-2015 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:12 AM   #30
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
only person who would do it would be arsonal and they battled already
Old 10-27-2015, 04:48 AM   #31
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:

Bigg K's a bitch for reacting badly to someone mentioning his friend who died in a potentially negative way? Have you ever lost someone incredibly close to you when they were young?
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:11 AM   #32
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
K said that the reason he didnt wanna let caustic say it is cuz he didnt wanna have to fight him cuz he was one of the few battlerappers he was actually cool with irl..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoIWm3UOdQo

i think if someone else said it they woulda straight got rocked tbh
That makes sense
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:18 AM   #33
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
I would love to see bigg k drop charron, arcane, tycoon tax or skelly.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:10 AM   #34
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Pat would not do it ANYWHERE, he only bullies ppl who he knows he can beat up 100% ( like nils )
yeah you're right
Old 10-27-2015, 06:38 AM   #35
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Bigg K's a bitch for reacting badly to someone mentioning his friend who died in a potentially negative way? Have you ever lost someone incredibly close to you when they were young?
Fucking LOTS of them beginning at 12 and including my best friend that hung himself in February this year. Previous best friend in 09. Previous best friend in 06. LIFE HAPPENS. SO DOES DEATH. DEAL WITH IT.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:43 AM   #36
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Fucking LOTS of them beginning at 12 and including my best friend that hung himself in February this year. Previous best friend in 09. Previous best friend in 06. LIFE HAPPENS. SO DOES DEATH. DEAL WITH IT.
I've only read a few of your posts, and I'm thinking of offing myself.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:44 AM   #37
Chromium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
I've only read a few of your posts, and I'm thinking of offing myself.
Do it then. I don't need to know, wtf lol
Old 10-27-2015, 08:16 AM   #38
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Condolences. So you would likely understand certain things being a sore spot. People can say if there's shit you're sensitive about you shouldn't battle, I don't take a position on that, but I certainly don't think anyone's a bitch for having shit that pisses them off
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:28 AM   #39
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Don't know what causes it yet. But there is a pattern here.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 08:29 AM   #40
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
Quote:
For talking shit about his dead homie now that Caustic put his name out there

U kno it's bound to happen eventually but whos gonna be that dickhead??
Lmao this is exactly what I said on twitter. "Someone gon' take this shit, run with it, and make this man go back to prison"
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
facts, his fucking name was twon wtf, twon