Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The image of pat stay>>>the real pat stay

Old 05-23-2016, 03:32 AM   #41
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
This is very true. After the Pat battle, Diz was looking shaky babyyy. Even did a nice Pat Stay impression in his last battle. Diz was melting after and during the Pat battle. Only seen it once but that was enough for me. He did get back w the last 3 or so strong battles though, dem fire
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:50 AM   #42
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
what i really thought was funny was diz biting pat's style hard af vs iron. "anne frank? what a damn skank"
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 03:53 AM   #43
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
when pat went into that racist shit even tho it was like "ah jk" type shit

that shit was soooooooooooooooo cringeworthy
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 07:36 AM   #44
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
wow people is getting so mad in this thread
Obviusly pat is good, and if some people dont think so thats cool too.

i like his "real" rounds alot, the jokes i could live without even tho he had some of the best!
the "look at you go" and "donna the mom" shit in the first hollow battle is a prime example of him being hilarious
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:17 AM   #45
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
the "look at you go" and "donna the mom" shit in the first hollow battle is a prime example of him being hilarious
that shit corny tho.........

wanna see some real hilarious shit in battle rap?

hitmans 2nd round vs arsonal is funny

calicoes 3rd round vs o red is funny

b magic saying "beat up ur crew by myself... white boys cant jump" vs real deal is funny

bigg k saying "im from shark city where the goons ride and the bricks cook/ where u from yall make moonshine and hunt big foot"

dizaster saying "used to play hide n seek by that same old tree stump... where u and ur homies used to peep up.. and watch adam & eve fuck"

qleen paper sayin "im shady guy, raised by killers back in '85, crazy guy, 9 stay cocked like mcgradys eye..." doin an impression of b magic

thats fuckin funny

thats some actually funny shit... pat stay is just corny.. he tries to be funny so hard but that type of shit dont make nobody but canadian whiteboys laugh.. it dont make them laugh either they just pretend to laugh so that they can pretend they have a good battle rapper out there

they know he trash too they just dont wanna admit it
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:53 AM   #46
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post

b magic saying "beat up ur crew by myself... white boys cant jump" vs real deal is funny

bigg k saying "im from shark city where the goons ride and the bricks cook/ where u from yall make moonshine and hunt big foot"

dizaster saying "used to play hide n seek by that same old tree stump... where u and ur homies used to peep up.. and watch adam & eve fuck"

qleen paper sayin "im shady guy, raised by killers back in '85, crazy guy, 9 stay cocked like mcgradys eye..." doin an impression of b magic

thats fuckin funny

thats some actually funny shit... pat stay is just corny.. he tries to be funny so hard but that type of shit dont make nobody but canadian whiteboys laugh.. it dont make them laugh either they just pretend to laugh so that they can pretend they have a good battle rapper out there

do you actually think you're cool or from the hood or something? you've got over 5k posts on a battle rap forum my man, get the stick out of your ass and stop being such a wannabe thug. loosen up, take a trip to disneyland or something and meet some new people. you're the fucking weirdo trying way too hard to be street... and i guarantee if you respond it'll be along the lines of "lmfao gtfoh lame ass corny Canadian white boi wit dat shit fuckn weirdos smfh...."

get a personality you boring piece of shit.
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:57 AM   #47
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
^smh this weirdo just cant get off my dick

i bet that was sum gay shit too.. too bad i aint ever gonna read it..
Old 05-23-2016, 10:03 AM   #48
nixstix

Quote:
^smh this weirdo just cant get off my dick

i bet that was sum gay shit too.. too bad i aint ever gonna read it..
see what i mean, people?

these are the ones who hate Pat!
Old 05-23-2016, 10:07 AM   #49
nixstix

and maybe if you expanded your vocabulary beyond 12 different words/phrases you wouldn't be so hard to predict...
Old 05-23-2016, 10:20 AM   #50
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
bars bars bars bars bars..........asshat.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:26 AM   #51
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
I wanna argue but I can't figure out how to modify my sig so I don't look too salty.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:07 AM   #52
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
do you actually think you're cool or from the hood or something? you've got over 5k posts on a battle rap forum my man, get the stick out of your ass and stop being such a wannabe thug. loosen up, take a trip to disneyland or something and meet some new people. you're the fucking weirdo trying way too hard to be street... and i guarantee if you respond it'll be along the lines of "lmfao gtfoh lame ass corny Canadian white boi wit dat shit fuckn weirdos smfh...."

get a personality you boring piece of shit.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 02:12 PM   #53
ToddMargaret

Quote:

thats fuckin funny

I was in the room for the first hollow pat battle, no canadian white boys and everybody was dying from that shit.

The examples you pulled up are also very funny (some of them)
Must be fucking boring only thinking one type of style is funny.
Would hate to try and watch a movie with you

i think YOU are pretty fucking corny for acting like only the "street jokes" are funny
Old 05-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #54
VAallDAY

Quote:
I was in the room for the first hollow pat battle, no canadian white boys and everybody was dying from that shit.

The examples you pulled up are also very funny (some of them)
Must be fucking boring only thinking one type of style is funny.
Would hate to try and watch a movie with you

i think YOU are pretty fucking corny for acting like only the "street jokes" are funny
u think "donna the mom" is funny?

thats sum straight up nickolodeon shit....
Old 05-23-2016, 02:27 PM   #55
ToddMargaret

Quote:
u think "donna the mom" is funny?

thats sum straight up nickolodeon shit....
"naah b, i only laugh "gangsters" make jokes, everything else is corny..."
Old 05-23-2016, 03:10 PM   #56
VAallDAY

Quote:
"naah b, i only laugh "gangsters" make jokes, everything else is corny..."
dumbfoundead is funny af... conceited is funny too.. dirtbag dan is funny.. its not about being a gangster.. its about being funny and pat is just corny & try hard to me

pat stay actually had some really funny shit in his math battle btw.. his 2nd round was funny af but it was surrounded by corny shit..

"math hoffa... hairline like ya grandpapa" had me dying.. but then he ruined it and went overboard and got corny.. then he said "he'll gve u dap but never ever tip his hat".. he gets old quick lls

most of the time he falls flat.. and he has a lot of trash surrounding his good content

Last edited by VAallDAY; 05-23-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #57
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person
hall of shame material right here

http://crakknicholson.com/
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 05:55 PM   #58
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
I didn't think that donna the mom line was great nor did I find it funny
that zombie would be a walking dead man line was fire though

ill have to watch their rematch again when it drops but upon first viewing I actually gave that battle to pat

imo pats pen game could be one of the best around but he ruins it with his fake corny wigger image its extremely odd seeing some older guy acting like the way pat does
Old 05-23-2016, 07:31 PM   #59
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Is pat good? Of course he is. Anyone saying different dont know battle rap
Is Pat funny? Allot of the times yeah. Hes good at knowing his audience aswell.
Does he have some corny bars? Sometimes But I can take your favorite battler and post some corny lines or cringeworthy bad gun bar wordplay.

I swear Pat just had a great performance vs arguably the best battle rapper in battle rap

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 11:52 PM   #60
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
As for "he can't write well enough" - He writes perfectly for his audience and he comes from an era where styling on the opponent and being funny / entertaining is more important than "writing well" back when battling was fun to watch. This shit is just entertainment, battling is a circus side show.

IMO, The only battler who "writes extraordinarily well and is entertaining enough to bother pay attention to is QP and Conceited back when he was good

I'll never understand the obsession with "good writing" in battle rap because if I am in the mood to get geeked out on good writing I would read poetry or listen to great rap albums while studying the lyrics on rapgenius.
You're also just trying to justify why one of your favorites are mediocre with the pen. Battle rap or otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:00 AM   #61
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
The type of fan that doesn't post on battle rap forums. Jokes will always have a wider appeal than "bars."
the come-around on that tho is you can write jokes that are actually bars, or bars that are funny more than "ughh"...that's what i think most people wanna hear, cuz the GT-style jokes usually come off more corny than anything else...

take the "beat his meat so much he had to give it that 'is he dead kick' " bar from JJDD/clips vs saga/big-t...shit was a joke, but there was wordplay in it, an it was a fucking bar lol...not to mention it was ridiculously hilarious namean...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:01 AM   #62
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
and maybe if you expanded your vocabulary beyond 12 different words/phrases you wouldn't be so hard to predict...
wtf is with these lames? smhhhhh

why aren't you sticking to carter deems threads? there's a time, place, and category of battle rap for this kinda shit. you don't like people gravitating towards street-style battlers? jokes from street rappers? and now, even though this is fuckin battle rap.. ur a wanna be thug if u dont find corny jokes.. well, corny?

if u dont want to read about people's preferences being more street themed, dont go into threads highlighting discussions about street or aggressive battlers. plain and simple. stick to your deems, your cheddas, your rones. fact of the matter is, u can go down VA's list and see that most of those guys are actually still rapping while they're tellin their jokes.

its even funnier when u retards are like "LOL WELL U ONLY LIKE STREET JOKES" as if that's all street-themed battlers are capable of. qleen has so many light hearted jokes, but since he's black and is street influenced that shit don't matter. its all tryhard thug shit! same with calicoe, same with hitman, etc. you can't look at their jokes without thinking they're street jokes.

guys like pat just stop whatever it is they're doing and turn it into a mini stand up comedy session. that shit is corny to a lot of people. it has nothing to do with "trying to be a thug" or "trying to be too street" or whatever else your nerdy ass comes up with. some people just dont find a bunch of typical white boys coming in and cracking jokes you can find in a quick google search.

i bet people were supposed to "LOL STOP TRYING SO HARD, GET SOME PERSONALITY" when we didnt find rone pretending to suck pats dick funny too, right? foh

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 05-24-2016 at 12:08 AM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:04 AM   #63
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i bet people were supposed to "LOL STOP TRYING SO HARD, GET SOME PERSONALITY" when we didnt find rone pretending to suck pats dick funny too, right?
wait wait wait hol' up...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLZ???

how u go from being on the witness list for penn state vs sandusky to pretending to dome up pat stay?

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 05-24-2016, 12:05 AM   #64
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
wait wait wait hol' up...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME PLZ???

how u go from being on the witness list for penn state vs sandusky to pretending to dome up pat stay?

ITS SO FUNNY THOUGH Hhahahahahahaahhaahha

only those niggardly, wanna be thug street fans dont find it funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loosen up guys!!!

@nixstix fuck u

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 05-24-2016, 01:34 AM   #65
nixstix

Quote:
wtf is with these lames? smhhhhh

why aren't you sticking to carter deems threads? there's a time, place, and category of battle rap for this kinda shit. you don't like people gravitating towards street-style battlers? jokes from street rappers? and now, even though this is fuckin battle rap.. ur a wanna be thug if u dont find corny jokes.. well, corny?

if u dont want to read about people's preferences being more street themed, dont go into threads highlighting discussions about street or aggressive battlers. plain and simple. stick to your deems, your cheddas, your rones. fact of the matter is, u can go down VA's list and see that most of those guys are actually still rapping while they're tellin their jokes.

its even funnier when u retards are like "LOL WELL U ONLY LIKE STREET JOKES" as if that's all street-themed battlers are capable of. qleen has so many light hearted jokes, but since he's black and is street influenced that shit don't matter. its all tryhard thug shit! same with calicoe, same with hitman, etc. you can't look at their jokes without thinking they're street jokes.

guys like pat just stop whatever it is they're doing and turn it into a mini stand up comedy session. that shit is corny to a lot of people. it has nothing to do with "trying to be a thug" or "trying to be too street" or whatever else your nerdy ass comes up with. some people just dont find a bunch of typical white boys coming in and cracking jokes you can find in a quick google search.

i bet people were supposed to "LOL STOP TRYING SO HARD, GET SOME PERSONALITY" when we didnt find rone pretending to suck pats dick funny too, right? foh
not reading this shit lol!!!! get out nerd.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:55 AM   #66
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
what.. in.. the.. actual.. FUCK???

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 05-24-2016, 10:53 AM   #67
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
You're also just trying to justify why one of your favorites are mediocre with the pen. Battle rap or otherwise.
You must be new or have a short memory if you think Pat is one of my favorites

View the original Pat vs. Arsonal battle thread and you will see countless posts of mine condemning Pat as a coward and saying he lost, with pretty much the entire forum against me

Or the threads I have made against Pat...

His writing is mediocre, but he is very entertaining, and that's all battling is for me, entertainment. That's just my own bias. I don't think there's anything wrong with being merely entertaining. For a lot of people battling is just entertainment, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 03:46 PM   #68
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
I feel like people who like Pat Stay overrate him hugely - but ironically people who dislike him don't give him the credit be deserves at all.

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:05 PM   #69
festeelerfan
Hm...

festeelerfan is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I feel like people who like Pat Stay overrate him hugely - but ironically people who dislike him don't give him the credit be deserves at all.
That is what it means to be a polarizing figure.

is a trex some kind of new book that lists synonyms and antonyms for words?
i dont get it
festeelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:33 PM   #70
Zero
Big Clowns In The Kitchen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Zero is a PY Poster
KOTD was a mistake. It's nothing but trash
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:48 PM   #71
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
You must be new or have a short memory if you think Pat is one of my favorites

View the original Pat vs. Arsonal battle thread and you will see countless posts of mine condemning Pat as a coward and saying he lost, with pretty much the entire forum against me

Or the threads I have made against Pat...

His writing is mediocre, but he is very entertaining, and that's all battling is for me, entertainment. That's just my own bias. I don't think there's anything wrong with being merely entertaining. For a lot of people battling is just entertainment, I don't see anything wrong with that.
battling is an artform.. i watch good battles/rounds just like i listen to good music...as far as "entertainment" goes, watchin 2 drunk rednecks try to rap and reppin bloods in some trailer park in canada is "entertaining" for a few minutes too..

stitches is mad entertaining to me too.. that "molly cyrus" joint gets everybody crunk and laughing at the same time.. it was hella entertaining when he got KTFO by games manager too

but never would i say hes a skilled rapper

that being said.. pat stay isnt even entertaining to me. just corny.

hes not wack/weird enough to be so retarded that its entertaining, and hes not good enough to be entertaining cuz of his rap skills.. hes just mediocre overall

Last edited by VAallDAY; 05-24-2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:18 PM   #72
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I feel like this is true of anyone that gets a lot of hype.

Bigg K is a perfect example. I give him close to 0 respect, but people here call him GOAT sometimes.... Neither makes any sense.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 10:19 PM   #73
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
KOTD was a mistake. It's nothing but trash
Just like that fatty in your avatar :P

Zero strikes again with militant stupidity.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 01:40 AM   #74
brodeezy

Quote:
not reading this shit lol!!!! get out nerd.
everyone knows u read it. faggots like u cant help but read anything addressed to them.

me, on the other hand, didnt even read this post im quoting right now i just knew what it says cuz u nerds are hella predictable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 05-25-2016, 04:35 AM   #75
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
that being said.. pat stay isnt even entertaining to me. just corny.

hes not wack/weird enough to be so retarded that its entertaining, and hes not good enough to be entertaining cuz of his rap skills.. hes just mediocre overall
Perfect breakdown.

Edit* Sidebar: What got Chromium banned again lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 04:30 PM   #76
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I don't like battle-rap anymore tbh, whereas you guys are mostly fanatics. However I really like watching Pat Stay battles. Maybe Pat resonates more with casual viewers like myself, and isn't so palatable for seasoned purists on RMBVA, who I'm sensing prefer a masterclass in word-play and cadences. Just a theory.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
facts