Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So Jeffrey is racist, right ?

Old 04-23-2018, 03:21 AM   #1
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
So Jeffrey is racist, right ?

According to Dirtbag Dan, at least.
But didn’t Dirtbag Dan have Cadalack Ron on his show countless times?

Makes sense. Just more “Weirdo” stuff coming from anyone and everyone involved in KOTD.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:23 AM   #2
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
According to Dirtbag Dan, at least.
But didn’t Dirtbag Dan have Cadalack Ron on his show countless times?

Makes sense. Just more “Weirdo” stuff coming from anyone and everyone involved in KOTD.
You nailed it brody

Dbds pushing his political views too hard led me to stop watching his podcast like 10 episodes ago its no different than ESPN we want sports. We want battle rap talk not more nonsense get enough of that on the news bruh

Rip ux9

Last edited by RickyProehl; 04-23-2018 at 06:26 AM.
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What is the connection between DBD and KOTD? Other than being a commentator and getting fired?

Other than that, the current emo Dan <<<
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:20 AM   #4
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Why is jeffrey a racist?

I think I recall DBD saying Caddy Ron hates all races equally, he seemed like a guy that just said a bunch of stupid ignorant shit.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:24 PM   #5
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looks like we can safely say that Jeff is intentionally provocative. I'm not sure teasing someone about having a white wife makes them racist. But it isn't a great angle. Jeff, Dan, and Caustic were going back and forth in the IG comments. Dan was calling for Organik to speak against the clothes the young republicans were wearing at a country music concert. Jeff was going at Caustic for being a waiter. Maybe these guys should settle this with a battle. Def some WWE shit. The SJW's vs the Young Republican fued
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:51 PM   #6
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
center right vs slightly further to the right. SMACK set it up
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:36 AM   #7
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
if your brain somehow equates wearing a KKK outfit to a guy having a white wife....as if these are somehow both obvious points of hypocrisy or something , they at the very least confused as shit....but probably racist....and have a lot to sort out....and/or are very stupid

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #8
dking11

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
dking11 is not the worst person
Probably. Unfortunately politics do matter in real life. These guys loudly and proudly supported Trump on social media, and Trump and the republican party have been brazen in their disgust for minorities recently. Hip hop is a minority culture that came out of anti-Reagan/anti establishment, and these white kids are rubbing Trump and being a republican in people's faces? So yeah, I could see that rubbing people the wrong. I guess the question is is whether DBD and some of these other guys are the right people to make that critique.

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.

What did Jeffrey say about RYD that was referenced on Live last night?
dking11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:32 PM   #9
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Being a republican or a trump supporter doesn’t make you racist. However, being in white supremacist gangs, referencing odinism, Valhalla, and “the fourteen words” and using hip hop culture to express racist rhetoric might.

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-24-2018 at 02:35 PM.
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #10
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

Person A makes claim X.
Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
Therefore X is false.
An example would be

Peter: "Based on the arguments I have presented, it is evident that it is morally wrong to use animals for food or clothing."
Bill: "But you are wearing a leather jacket and you have a roast beef sandwich in your hand! How can you say that using animals for food and clothing is wrong?"[2]
It is a fallacy because the moral character or past actions of the opponent are generally irrelevant to the logic of the argument.[3] It is often used as a red herring tactic and is a special case of the ad hominem fallacy, which is a category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of facts about the person presenting or supporting the claim or argument.[4]

Last edited by mapleleaf; 04-24-2018 at 02:51 PM.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 04:30 AM   #11
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dking11 View Post

Foreman was constantly RTing Youtube swindlers like Cernovich and Alex Jones, and then plays dumb when he got accused of being alt-right. Jeffrey tweeted out support for Milo. These aren't good people, and they probably aren't too sharp either if they can't see these snake oil salesmen for what they are. So sorry if I don't have sympathy. Being a republican is fine; being alt-right is weirdo shit. It's hilarious to me some of these kids think they can get away with this internet forum rhetoric in real life without getting looked at sideways.
yeah this part is where shit gets weird. they go to these extremes and i have no idea if it's how they really feel or if they play it up to be annoying but either way they put themselves in a position to have their words picked apart
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:58 AM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by dking11 View Post
Probably. Unfortunately politics do matter in real life. These guys loudly and proudly supported Trump on social media, and Trump and the republican party have been brazen in their disgust for minorities recently. Hip hop is a minority culture that came out of anti-Reagan/anti establishment, and these white kids are rubbing Trump and being a republican in people's faces? So yeah, I could see that rubbing people the wrong. I guess the question is is whether DBD and some of these other guys are the right people to make that critique.

What did Jeffrey say about RYD that was referenced on Live last night?
Im more of a Ben Shapiro guy (nh) tbh

Rip ux9
Old 04-25-2018, 06:36 PM   #13
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Im more of a Ben Shapiro guy (nh) tbh
my perception of you has changed and can never be changed back
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 06:42 PM   #14
thatguy

Mentioned: 767 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
both sides are right. all battlers involved on either side of this debate seem like cringe worthy people who I wouldn't want to be associated with in any way tbh. I just enjoy the battles and try to forget that 80% of people associated with battlerap are trash as people.

avo you one of the good ones, dont get sucked it to defending one racist over another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 08:36 PM   #15
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
my perception of you has changed and can never be changed back
Hahaha sorry brody

Rip ux9
Old Today, 03:37 AM   #16
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Will Jeff return?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221