Forum Home > Text & Audio Battles > Audio Battlegrounds
VIDEO BATTLE ONE-OFF (sponsored by URL!)

Old 02-17-2015, 12:52 AM   #1
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
VIDEO BATTLE ONE-OFF (sponsored by URL!)

It's been over a year since @I am LIL ILL (Shout out to Phil- he's been doing it real big as of late) and I tore the the forums apart with our epic video clash and I'm trying to get it poppin again in 2015.

Requirements
-Gotta SHOW FACE on cam
-Gotta be either a known forum personality or have some type of video footage of yourself on the internet
-1.5 to 2 minutes of rapping (with a 30 second window at the beginning for shout outs/sponsors/shit talk/whatever)

Deadline
Ideally submitted a week from now, but it's flexible.

This one-off IS being sponsored by URL, so they will have all rights to the footage post-battle. Do not run the risk of getting VAULTED if you don't come correct.

Chea
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 12:54 AM   #2
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
oh damn, lets make a classic
@SonnyDaze
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:05 AM   #3
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
oh damn, lets make a classic
@SonnyDaze
Match-up Confirmed!
Old 02-17-2015, 01:14 AM   #4
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Match-up Confirmed!
i got an audio battle with blanco droppin friday so lets say deadline next weds just to give that some time to get the views

and i'll be going 2mins

im finna bring heat to sun like god on the first day #lettherebelightbars
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 02-17-2015, 02:46 AM   #5
JShazo

Mentioned: 699 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ohhh shit. Neva seen sonny on the video battle tip but as far as I'm concerned. Dank is that dudr right now.
Old 02-17-2015, 03:29 AM   #6
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
should be fire
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 04:06 AM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
It's been over a year since @I am LIL ILL (Shout out to Phil- he's been doing it real big as of late) and I tore the the forums apart with our epic video clash and I'm trying to get it poppin again in 2015.

Requirements
-Gotta SHOW FACE on cam
-Gotta be either a known forum personality or have some type of video footage of yourself on the internet
-1.5 to 2 minutes of rapping (with a 30 second window at the beginning for shout outs/sponsors/shit talk/whatever)

Deadline
Ideally submitted a week from now, but it's flexible.

This one-off IS being sponsored by URL, so they will have all rights to the footage post-battle. Do not run the risk of getting VAULTED if you don't come correct.

Chea
Cool thanks man.. 2015 should be great. Everythings off to a great start. Bout to get this colab track popping with Cole. Hell yeah man I read the comments and Dank is def the guy you wanna battle. He's been on a murder spree with more wins than losses. He's one tough cookie. I wish yawl the best. Make it a battle where it's like both you win. The Fans win.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 03:57 PM   #8
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica

This is gonna be fire.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:08 AM   #9
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Who's trying to host the press conference?
Old 02-20-2015, 01:36 AM   #10
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

my bars are 95% done, and already got most of em memorized (which doesnt usully han that quick) im pretty hyped for this battle, i think theres a fair chance i wont win, but i also reckon this will be my best video outing

but fuck all that, shit talk time

its like im wearing sun cream, coz i aint feel son
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 02-20-2015, 05:02 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
officially Hyped for this.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 07:42 PM   #12
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Aiming to get my verse recorded by Thursday. All depends on if I can shoot from the VladTV office or not.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:54 PM   #13
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Aiming to get my verse recorded by Thursday. All depends on if I can shoot from the VladTV office or not.
i thought wednesday was the deadline, guess im gonna have to wait for son like im on the adoption list
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM   #14
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
i thought wednesday was the deadline, guess im gonna have to wait for son like im on the adoption list
I'm on RN(ewYorker)T.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #15
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

just recorded my shit....sons days (sundays) are numbered like a calendar
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED

Last edited by Dank Schrader; 02-24-2015 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:44 AM   #16
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Was just thinking the other day when listening to dank vs blanco that id like to see Sonny vs Dank.

Top tier matchup for sure
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:09 AM   #17
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

@SonnyDaze jusrt sent my video and lyrics to kbomb whats your eta?

also good luck (like making bread with a firearm.......you gun knead it)
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 02-27-2015, 01:17 AM   #18
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Good look @Dank Schrader. Sorry for de-laying like celibacy but a couple things have held me up from recording so I'm hoping to do so tomorrow after work.
Old 02-27-2015, 11:57 PM   #19
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Got my shit sent to @KBomb. If you read for this to drop, say hell yeah!

Tags
lettherebelightbars