Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Jeff video in Talkback twitter folks are not happy with

Old 04-26-2018, 02:53 AM   #81
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:54 AM   #82
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I feel like the video is a hilariously bad look anyways. "THIS IS CALIFORNIA; THIS IS FAGGOT" had me laughing my ass off.

Jeff's an alcoholic who has been beat up at events for being drunk, kicked out of Talkback for being drunk, banned from KOTD for being drunk, and now caused a huge issue with the west being drunk. Maybe this is a sign dude should not drink and needs a therapist to deal with his inner rage issues. He ranted about Random's sexuality for a month, and says the word "faggot" more than anyone I've ever met.

The fans brought into the movement through the Young Republican movement are the Elliot Rodgers type. They're the alt-right but not willing to admit they're alt-right folks who basically buy into Infowars-esque conspiracies, but then, because they've been exposed to people who aren't white, don't subscribe to the blatantly racist parts of these ideologies. They're basically the incel, homely, sad types who've got nothing but blame for the world for their lives when they've had plenty of opportunities to not be shit bags.

Seriously, I get why Dan made a post being like "why are the saddest examples of white people what some people see as 'cool' in battle rap?" This "YEE-HA GO AMERICA HYUCK" ironic but not ironic steez is lame, and people who fuck with it are lame. It's a negative thing to have around and you can look at their legion of Talkback fan boys and the fact they're basically a step below the fat fedora guy meme.

RMBVA is a better place because that culture didn't take over here, and battle rap as a whole is worse for its influence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:03 AM   #83
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Jeffrey looks like Dirtbag how bout that
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:23 AM   #84
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I feel like the video is a hilariously bad look anyways. "THIS IS CALIFORNIA; THIS IS FAGGOT" had me laughing my ass off.

Jeff's an alcoholic who has been beat up at events for being drunk, kicked out of Talkback for being drunk, banned from KOTD for being drunk, and now caused a huge issue with the west being drunk. Maybe this is a sign dude should not drink and needs a therapist to deal with his inner rage issues. He ranted about Random's sexuality for a month, and says the word "faggot" more than anyone I've ever met.

The fans brought into the movement through the Young Republican movement are the Elliot Rodgers type. They're the alt-right but not willing to admit they're alt-right folks who basically buy into Infowars-esque conspiracies, but then, because they've been exposed to people who aren't white, don't subscribe to the blatantly racist parts of these ideologies. They're basically the incel, homely, sad types who've got nothing but blame for the world for their lives when they've had plenty of opportunities to not be shit bags.

Seriously, I get why Dan made a post being like "why are the saddest examples of white people what some people see as 'cool' in battle rap?" This "YEE-HA GO AMERICA HYUCK" ironic but not ironic steez is lame, and people who fuck with it are lame. It's a negative thing to have around and you can look at their legion of Talkback fan boys and the fact they're basically a step below the fat fedora guy meme.

RMBVA is a better place because that culture didn't take over here, and battle rap as a whole is worse for its influence.
Well said.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM   #85
Paradox

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Paradox is not the worst person
I thought his video was funny and just trolling. Not like he mocked caddys death

Frank stacks called everyone faggots and it was fine

Last edited by Paradox; 04-27-2018 at 06:40 AM.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 11:08 AM   #86
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
presented without comment - https://soundcloud.com/timewarpweeke...west-coast2016
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8207, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221