Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
DON'T FLOP CHECKPOINT 4 DISCUSSION and UPDATES


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2017, 07:28 PM   #41
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"I'm disrespectful. When you sneeze I say fuck you instead of bless you!" -Arsonal you savage #checkpoint4

"Arsonal picked the worst day in the world to battle a Spurs fan" -Tony D


5m
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"How will we see you with the W if you're out of your league" -Tony D closing his 1st #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 04-30-2017 at 07:35 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:31 PM   #42
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"Your girls mouth wet enough to suck the sticky bit off some duct tape" -Arsonal is being disrespectful #checkpoint4

"There's a little donald trump in my blood, I let the missile blast" -Arsonal with those global geopolitics bars
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:34 PM   #43
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
My shooter got a bachelors, a masters and just finished law school" -Arsonal

@battlerapdotcom
"That explains why the duct tape in my house is ruined" -Tony D with the jokes flips �� #checkpoint4

@battlerapdotcom
"You'll go home tonight, poke your wife, in pitch black darkness and still close your eyes" -Tony D
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 04-30-2017 at 07:37 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:38 PM   #44
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
You're so disrespectful as your wife's butters" -Tony D this is savage ❄️❄️❄️ #checkpoint4

"Just cause you've got first class delivery, it don't make you a Royal Mail/male" -Tony D #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 04-30-2017 at 07:40 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:39 PM   #45
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
The most English update on battle rap ever loool


51s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
Arsonal is getting his comeuppance, Tony is dishing out disrespect! #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:42 PM   #46
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"When you copy Arsonal with your disrespect shit it's your best shit" -Arsonal rebuttaling a brutal second from Tony #CHECKPOINT4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:43 PM   #47
AVOCADO
VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,842
Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
The most English update on battle rap ever loool


51s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
Arsonal is getting his comeuppance, Tony is dishing out disrespect! #checkpoint4
hahahaaha!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:49 PM   #48
RyMo
Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
Event is crazy so far

Great interview

RyMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #49
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
You say things like let me be Pacific" -Tony D #CHECKPOINT4


BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"Get dropped quicker than Kendall with Pepsi cola" -Tony D punching #CHECKPOINT4

@battlerapdotcom
"I brought an arsenal for Arsenal to turn this into a mirror match" -Tony D clear 3-0 #CHECKPOINT4

Soul vs Shox up next.

Heard BA got it 3-0,not sure about the other battles
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:19 PM   #50
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
It's starting! ������ #CHECKPOINT4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:23 PM   #51
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"His twitter name is @SoulWasTaken - he couldn't handle it" -Shox The Rebel that was slept on #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #52
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
As soon as Sam cook the change gon' come" -Shox The Rebel #checkpoint4

BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"10 months baby, it's overdue..." -Shox The Rebel �� #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:25 PM   #53
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"You battled for three years and no one fucked with you. I battled for three years now I'm in front of you" -Shox The Rebel ������ #checkpoint4

"Tell them how you're gonna storm the beach at Normandy in 43 when you're the only person there" -Shox The Rebel #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:27 PM   #54
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"Let's see how much you love the wire when it's twisted round your neck" -Shox The Rebel ������ #checkpoint4

"You've got an animal in your boat: life of pi" -Shox The Rebel is relentless in this first #checkpoint4

@battlerapdotcom
Soul is going to have to bring something special to keep this chain #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:28 PM   #55
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,564
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
getting in early soul 3-0
__________________
Only canadians like Lil G
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:30 PM   #56
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
@battlerapdotcom
Soul is going mad ������ #checkpoint4


BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"I've rinsed the whole roster... You're not the next one up you're the last one left"-Soul Jesus Christ ������ #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #57
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"You supply the ticket link. I supply the reason to." -Soul #checkpoint4

This is the best battle he could do. How is it getting peak for me cuz it's peak for you" -Soul direct af #checkpoint4

"You only deserve your shot because nobody does" -Soul bringing these levels, dominated the first #CHECKPOINT4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:35 PM   #58
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Putting Shox through a bar was enlightening but now you're giving life to a body" -Shox The Rebel fighting back #CHECKPOINT4


43s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"I'll change your whole view of London when your eye takes in a shard" -Shox The Rebel #CHECKPOINT4


14s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"Have him running on the blue like a cold tap" -Shox The Rebel nice #CHECKPOINT4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:36 PM   #59
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"I'll leave you with so much brain damage you won't know how to behave yourself" -Shox The Rebel remixing Soul's slogan #checkpoint4


1m
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"It's just a flow that carries Soul like the River Styx" -Shox The Rebel I CANT DEAL THIS IS TOO GOOD #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:37 PM   #60
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"I'll leave you with so much brain damage you won't know how to behave yourself" -Shox The Rebel remixing Soul's slogan #checkpoint4


1m
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"It's just a flow that carries Soul like the River Styx" -Shox The Rebel I CANT DEAL THIS IS TOO GOOD #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:39 PM   #61
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"Did you tell a crowd full of dudes you were going to dome a guy?" -Shox The Rebel clowning on Soul's #checkpoint4


"There's nothing that's going to make me not want to kill myself like talking to Shox on Christmas" -Soul #checkpoin
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:41 PM   #62
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
More death on his SIMS than a psycopathic kid" -Soul going in #checkpoint4

You ring him up... so suicidal. He sends you a ticket link like it could be worse I'm battling Soul for the title" -Soul #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:44 PM   #63
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
@battlerapdotcom
"He'll slide down the polls until he's 50-50" -Soul #checkpoint4

"The Rebel flagging in the hood like the juice of hazard" -Soul #checkpoint4

My third eye open they thinking I'm stark raving" -Soul #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:47 PM   #64
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
That round was closer but I've got Soul 2-0 going into the third #checkpoint4

"What good's a 30cm to the side of a ruler?" -Shox The Rebel #checkpoint4


22s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"Only bringing two elements to the table only gets reactions periodically" -Shox The Rebel, makes me glad I did A-Level chemistry


32s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"How you still using the name Soul when you sold yours?!" -Shox The Rebel going deep #checkpoint4

Witness intimidation you just lie in the box" -Shox The Rebel ❄️❄️❄️ #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:51 PM   #65
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Hedron collider loool

"I matter, make it underground like a Hedron collider" -Shox The Rebel fighting back �������������� #checkpoint4

"Every one of the lines on your block twisted like a rubix cube" -Shox The Rebel #checkpoint4


1s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"My dog died, I had to shed tears whilst I was comforting his mum" -Shox going in on Soul's dog dying #checkpoint4

@battlerapdotcom
"I brought fire to the animal to even the odds like Mogli" -Shox #checkpoint4

Insane third from Shox, definitely his best round. Soul starting his third. #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk

Last edited by paddy87; 04-30-2017 at 08:56 PM.
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:54 PM   #66
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
"They think they have a chance in hell until they get one" -Soul

"Purgatory clicks, he's 36 and all he has left is this" -Soul ❄️❄️❄️ #checkpoint

"I'm not your Soul son I'm your sin and your salvation" #checkpoint4

He's got too much bone in his head and not enough in his back" -Soul ������ #checkpoint4


"He's called The Rebel as the Ars fell out of him" -Soul #checkpoint4

Jeeeez
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 08:56 PM   #67
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
15s
BattleRapDotCom @battlerapdotcom
"This title means nothing, and you don't even deserve that" -Soul has an incredible closer #checkpoint4


@battlerapdotcom
I've got Soul taking it 2-1. #checkpoint4
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:05 PM   #68
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Shox wins....
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:08 PM   #69
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,841
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
Shox wins....
he won the decision???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:10 PM   #70
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Yeah man
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:11 PM   #71
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,564
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How sway!?
__________________
Only canadians like Lil G
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #72
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
8m
BRR @BattleRapResume
Announcement about to be made! I've got Shox winning the 2nd & 3rd. Let's see...

SHOX ONLY WENT AND FUCKING WON!
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:17 PM   #73
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself
 
wwjjddd?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,841
Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
holy shit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
... n i just went 3 rounds w/o nut bars
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:20 PM   #74
paddy87
Registered User
 
paddy87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Can't wait for it to drop so I can call it a robbery loool
__________________
"i only learned to swim because i had bridges to burn"

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:42 PM   #75
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?
 
Shadowposter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,188
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Aw fuck Soul lost?! Jeeeeez cannot believe that
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 10:46 PM   #76
Cuntoffs are Jumps
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,042
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
cheers for updates, I felt Shox beat Tony but (obviously) will have to see with this
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #77
Feral Linguist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Sudamerica
Posts: 901
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Shox the rebel!!!

So he is the DF champion now?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:08 AM   #78
Neanderthol
Registered User
 
Neanderthol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 2,503
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
sheesh talk about a meteoric rise, son is crazy tho
cant wait to see it
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:27 AM   #79
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'
 
illipsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oa
Posts: 1,821
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Super skeptical of the decision, from what was quoted (which I assume are the highlights of both's material) it's not even particularly close. We'll see how the footage looks, but idk man
__________________
I said let's keep it one hundred, cuz this pansy's threatened
This is war and peace, laurel wreaths to a panzer engine
illipsis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #80
RyMo
Contributor
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 326
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Super skeptical of the decision, from what was quoted (which I assume are the highlights of both's material) it's not even particularly close. We'll see how the footage looks, but idk man
For me Shox just edged it but Soul's first was best of the battle. You can't say it's 'not even close' by some tweets
RyMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
10052, 55357, 56613, 56834, 65039, 65533, checkpoint, checkpoint4


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,555
Threads: 27,243
Posts: 734,832
Total Online: 3523

Newest Member: muddyswamp

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Profess
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58 AM.