Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement King Los Major Update - RBE

Old 07-24-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
King Los Major Update - RBE

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:16 AM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dope! Especially as this probably means Daylyt has backed out (Genuinely can't stand Daylyt's current style).
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:48 AM   #3
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
I love this replacement
I don't know the details of why Day is not battling; not sure if his recent talk about losing someone and then depression plays a role or..u never know wit him

I know I saw tides change during twitter/IG debates about the battle

at some point Day was talking shit and Los came back saying no matter what you bring you will lose
Day made a comment about his music and Los had the haymaker response of:"do you really think I'm gonna come to a battle with industry raps the same way yo dumb ass makes industry songs with battle raps?" and reiterated that Day was gonna lose to him

not 2 days later Day tweeted that he was gonna freestyle the whole battle; I said right then he was tryna sabatage the shit while most just said he was trollin

who knows what the deal is but I'm glad it was figured out early enough to make the switch

Real time edit : DAylyt is on IG live right now saying he has no idea why the battle is cancelled; claims Los callled him yesterday and said ARP switched the battle

Day is theorizing that whoever put up the money must be calling some kind of shots and made ARP make the switch, says this is not like ARP and that he won't respond to tweets
He said that RBE called Los and said and said either he battle Ice or give the deposit back

Last edited by Neanderthol; 07-24-2018 at 01:28 AM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:27 AM   #4
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Real time edit : DAylyt is on IG live right now saying he has no idea why the battle is cancelled; claims Los callled him yesterday and said ARP switched the battle

Day is theorizing that whoever put up the money must be calling some kind of shots and made ARP make the switch, says this is not like ARP and that he won't respond to tweets
That would be crazy if Daylyt trolled himself out of the battle. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if their backers genuinely believed Day was going to fuck up the event and bailed on him, but talk about karma biting Daylyt in the ass if that is the case, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 07-24-2018, 01:50 AM   #5
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
That would be crazy if Daylyt trolled himself out of the battle. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if their backers genuinely believed Day was going to fuck up the event and bailed on him, but talk about karma biting Daylyt in the ass if that is the case, lol.
I know, shit is crazy
muhfuckas in the IG live comments have also brought in heavy conspiracy theorizing in saying that somehow KOTD is involved in this happening

as much as my first instinct was to scoff at this and I do doubt it, my info junky battle nerd ass couldn't help but recall that KOTD blocked Suge vs Ice on Udubb but are allowing this and I also can't forget this exchange

Idk but no matter the reason, shits wild

Last edited by Neanderthol; 07-24-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:07 AM   #6
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 835 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
daylyt says he has literally no idea wtf happened and why he is no longer battling

peep his ig story
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:20 AM   #7
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Booooooooo
Old 07-24-2018, 02:34 AM   #8
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
uh yea, anyway

thats some bullshit if they really just pulled the rug out from under daylyt like that
Old 07-24-2018, 02:45 AM   #9
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
We finally got something to talk about !!!

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:45 AM   #10
el gordo
part time head turner..

I️ think king Los is gonna kill it

w/e
Old 07-24-2018, 03:47 AM   #11
Emancee

Listening to that Angry Fan interview, it seems that they were worried about Daylyt not showing up for the battle. Seems Daylyt genuinely trolled so much, he trolled himself out of the battle. That is hilarious!!!
Old 07-24-2018, 05:23 AM   #12
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Listening to that Angry Fan interview, it seems that they were worried about Daylyt not showing up for the battle. Seems Daylyt genuinely trolled so much, he trolled himself out of the battle. That is hilarious!!!
what kind of trolling did he do that suggested he wasn't going to show up? i've only seen videos of him talking about how crazy the battle was gonna be and how he was planning to have his son on stage etc
Old 07-24-2018, 07:16 AM   #13
Marcus

Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
So its King Los vs who now?
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:20 AM   #14
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
So its King Los vs who now?
Head Ice.
Old 07-24-2018, 09:11 AM   #15
el gordo
part time head turner..

Swear to god if day doesn’t show up to the battle dressed as ice ...

w/e
Old 07-24-2018, 09:51 AM   #16
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Daylyt doesen't bullshit on Rbe generally speaking so that sounds like a weak excuse
Old 07-24-2018, 11:09 AM   #17
el gordo
part time head turner..

Maybe ....... day had to back out for personal reasons but told Rbe he would do this to help promote with a little controversy... I’m prolly thinking way too into this

w/e
Old 07-24-2018, 01:35 PM   #18
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
I’m sure Daylyt knows exactly why he’s been taken off the card and he’s just talkin shit/trolling/being a weirdo or whatever it is called that Daylyt does.

Personally I’m glad he’s off the card. Even though I’m not really sure what to expect Los will bring I’m 99.9% sure that ICE is a better match up for him and your at least guaranteed a good performance.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 01:59 PM   #19
Dusted123

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
They shoulda just covered it up and waited until the last minute to tell anyone(Los included) and then Booked Los vs Diz in a impromptu replacement battle
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:50 PM   #20
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Wont watch unless Day is on the card... tho I never watch
Old 07-25-2018, 03:33 AM   #21
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
Maybe ....... day had to back out for personal reasons but told Rbe he would do this to help promote with a little controversy... I’m prolly thinking way too into this
Naw shun, ya thinking like Daylyt. #100
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:28 AM   #22
iamHBY

Another Daylyt live stream, but here Day's saying that RBE was looking to book Head Ice against John John Da Don (who turned it down) or against Rum Nitty (who also turned it down), and that he thinks the money person is either someone from Harlem that wanted to see Ice on the card or someone like Nikiya. Day legitimately seems hurt that he didn't get a head's up directly from ARP that the match was going to be switched (and that apparently ARP has gone ghost on Day).
Old 07-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #23
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Saw the first ten minutes of blog above and I believe it when he says that ARP let the money get in between what he thought was a genuine business relationship he held with ARP, friends even. At least from where Day stood.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:02 PM   #24
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Nikiya being the silent partner makes a lot of sense. Battle rap “philanthropist” with a history of co-sponsoring huge events with KOTD. I couldn’t imagine him being soured on battle rap proper just because he severed ties with one league.

One of the rumors I keep seeing is that this is a planned change to announce Day vs Lux as a surprise later on. Grain of salt on this, for sure.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:09 PM   #25
Marcus

Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Nikiya being the silent partner makes a lot of sense. Battle rap “philanthropist” with a history of co-sponsoring huge events with KOTD. I couldn’t imagine him being soured on battle rap proper just because he severed ties with one league.

One of the rumors I keep seeing is that this is a planned change to announce Day vs Lux as a surprise later on. Grain of salt on this, for sure.
I mean if Nikiya backs an RBE card with Lux Mook Los on it Hahah that would be a joke. KotD would be pissing themselves

I also dont believe its Nikiya backing this card since Iron is on it. I believe he got angry at Iron because he rapped about nikiyas daughter vs Arsonal afterwards he did a rant and split with Kltd
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:55 PM   #26
iamHBY

ARP says he’s not going to directly address it, but it seems like he’s inferring that it’s crossed over into legal territory, perhaps inferring some kind of a breach of contract?
Old 07-25-2018, 07:26 PM   #27
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
i liked Daylyt a lot vs Clips. Madchild, Chilla, ICE and i even fuk with the ridiculous songs he makes like ronda rousey, mary had a little lambo, hit that bayo - you could say I'm a fan

at the same time he is into way too much fukshit so he definitely should not be the one Los battles in this context

it's a relief and almost anyone as a replacement will be an improvement
Old 07-25-2018, 07:27 PM   #28
Profess

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post

That would be wild
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 09:00 PM   #29
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I mean if Nikiya backs an RBE card with Lux Mook Los on it Hahah that would be a joke. KotD would be pissing themselves

I also dont believe its Nikiya backing this card since Iron is on it. I believe he got angry at Iron because he rapped about nikiyas daughter vs Arsonal afterwards he did a rant and split with Kltd
I feel absolutely stupid right now not remembering Iron on the card. D'oh! ?

"Either everything is working, or you're working for everything." -Edo G (from 'Sayin' Something')
Old 07-25-2018, 10:38 PM   #30
Dusted123

Dusted123 is not the worst person
Lux/Day as a surprise battle would be weird

I guess they still have time to announce it but I think it generates way more hype if it was already announced
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 01:49 AM   #31
Emancee

No way a name as big as Lux is the surprise battle. I also doubt Lux would battle Daylyt these days as Day has had difficulty getting big opponents on URL. Day would not help his brand at all (although he has battled Clips, so who knows?!?).

It isn't Nikiya, but it is someone like him. Nikiya never had a big problem with KOTD per ce, more with the perceived shots taken at him by people like Iron who is on this card.
Old 07-26-2018, 04:04 AM   #32
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
This will definitely help solidify that Head ICE is da goat
King Los is so amazing and this fool will destroy him by being him at the end of the Day (lyt)
Of course tho the King Los hype will be huge for this so ppl might have him winning even if he lost but yo

Hollow is da goat but Head ICE is da goat too namsayn
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:17 AM   #33
Tecnik

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tecnik is a PY Poster
I'm confused. People are mad that Head Ice is going to be rapping instead of Daylyt? Head Ice is infinitely more entertaining (unless you're one of these assholes that thinks pretending to take a shit on stage is funny) than Daylyt and I'm not even an Ice fan like that. Daylyt is too old to be acting like such a fucking buffoon 24/7. Somehow having a fucking spawn mask tattooed on his face has become the most normal thing about him. I can't stand people who act like idiots just for the sake of getting attention. Shit's on some corny middle school nonsense.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:20 PM   #34
Feral Linguist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
I'm confused. People are mad that Head Ice is going to be rapping instead of Daylyt? Head Ice is infinitely more entertaining (unless you're one of these assholes that thinks pretending to take a shit on stage is funny) than Daylyt and I'm not even an Ice fan like that. Daylyt is too old to be acting like such a fucking buffoon 24/7. Somehow having a fucking spawn mask tattooed on his face has become the most normal thing about him. I can't stand people who act like idiots just for the sake of getting attention. Shit's on some corny middle school nonsense.
true
Old 08-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #35
grandgroove

Quote:

Totally in agreement.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:31 PM   #36
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:07 AM   #37
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Parents just don’t understand
Old 08-03-2018, 12:30 PM   #38
jaykramer11

jaykramer11 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
true
Thrice sign on this
jaykramer11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:05 PM   #39
Feral Linguist

I.C.E. has a distinct style - so does Daylyt but I.C.E. most importantly has never committed even the slightest fucshit

I.C.E. vs King Los will be a classic

Tags
100, 65039, 8217