Erik Foreman on point!

Old 10-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #2
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
@ErikForeman

I cringed so hard when I seen the media running with this "devastating" news

Fucking CNN literally had the headline.. "Warning: Graphic Content and Extreme Language"

But hey, let's pretend Hillary isn't a criminal, didn't lie, cover up, and hide information from her own government and society, I could go on.....

and lets worry on what Donald Trump said to a friend about girls he fucks over a decade ago
Old 10-08-2016, 03:52 PM   #3
Oscar Wilde

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Oscar Wilde is not the worst person
What exactly is 'on point' about this??

There isn't a single compelling reason in the video as to why he is voting for Trump.
Oscar Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:53 PM   #4
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Just checked, now they are running with the "It's over for Trump, he will never recover", "Can Trump recover?", "Trump just lost the election" titles now

Pathetic as fuck......
Old 10-08-2016, 03:54 PM   #5
Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
@ErikForeman

I cringed so hard when I seen the media running with this "devastating" news

Fucking CNN literally had the headline.. "Warning: Graphic Content and Extreme Language"

But hey, let's pretend Hillary isn't a criminal, didn't lie, cover up, and hide information from her own government and society, I could go on.....

and lets worry on what Donald Trump said to a friend about girls he fucks over a decade ago
Pure whataboutery. And that's all the Trump campaign has left.
Oscar Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:05 PM   #6
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Oh man, this definitely seems like battle news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:10 PM   #7
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
This whole thing confuses me
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 04:12 PM   #8
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That rich guys have nothing but contempt for women shouldn't be news to anyone.
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:31 PM   #9
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
@ErikForeman is going into that realm of "I have no idea if he's being genuine".
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 11:49 PM   #10
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Liberals and the left wing in general have entirely lost the concept of humor if they think Trump is going around and grabbing females by their vagina. Anyone guy that has an issue with Trump over this needs to turn in their man card.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:29 AM   #11
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
it was a hot funny vid aimed to catch people off guard, if you don't like it that's okay
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 12:29 AM   #12
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
@ErikForeman is going into that realm of "I have no idea if he's being genuine".
been on that for a few years tbh
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:05 AM   #13
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i thought the video was funny despite how i might personally feel about the whole thing
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 01:10 AM   #14
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'd be unsurprised. As a new resident of Texas, it's safe to say most of these people are going to vote for Trump. The racism/sexism/all isms here is/are *Kisses fingers*

Exquisite.

Erik Foreman still top 5 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 03:06 AM   #15
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

The audio clearly isn't a good look especially in terms of the election, and I saw a few videos opposite of mine which is why I made this video. It's a joke, really

Still voting Trump clearly but it's actually because I feel it's the progressive choice, believe it or not

Btw I'm in Cali now, but I miss Texas!!!
Old 10-09-2016, 04:20 PM   #16
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I don't think Trump is anywhere near qualified to be President but the sanctimonious hypocrites on TV news channels are so infuriating. For a private conversation salaciously commenting on women is customary, standard behaviour that we all do and why shouldn't Trump partake in it. Obviously the President shouldn't go on record saying sexually explicit stuff about women in speeches or interviews, BUT Trump didn't think he was being recorded so that's irrelevant. I think Hilary would be a much better President, BUT if anyone decides not to vote for Trump purely as a result of this sleazy video then that's disappointing and petty.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #17
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I agree
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids

Last edited by ux9 u so fine; 10-09-2016 at 09:08 PM.
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #18
My Kall

My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
More generally, I don't think anyone should be held accountable for things they say if they're under the impression that they're off the record, unless they're caught confessing to a horrific crime or something extreme like that. Secretly taping conversations in a giant leap in the direction of tyranny imo. Tragically I don't think fascistic violations of privacy is gonna be eliminated anytime soon.
Old 10-09-2016, 11:45 PM   #19
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
yeah Access Hollywood is really dragging us into a fascist dystopia
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 11:47 PM   #20
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
the audio is consistent with his openly sexist comments that he makes on the daily so whatever puts people on to that is aight with me
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:03 PM   #21
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
More generally, I don't think anyone should be held accountable for things they say if they're under the impression that they're off the record, unless they're caught confessing to a horrific crime or something extreme like that. Secretly taping conversations in a giant leap in the direction of tyranny imo. Tragically I don't think fascistic violations of privacy is gonna be eliminated anytime soon.
This is already a thing, mate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_...llance_program)
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:39 AM   #22
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Trump and Pityposter staying losing.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 02:21 AM   #23
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
More generally, I don't think anyone should be held accountable for things they say if they're under the impression that they're off the record
why not, they said it directly from their own brain
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:39 PM   #24
My Kall

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
why not, they said it directly from their own brain
Sure, a wire-taped private dialogue does give you an insight into the persons true thoughts, BUT I refuse to punish or disgrace someone for the content of their consciousness, as none of us can control our thought patterns. Now if the public somehow gets exposed to a persons ideas, the content of those ideas could victimize or frighten people, BUT by opting to not recklessly express any potentially destructive thoughts, or act on any destructive impulses, and by pursuing confidentiality, that individual is doing everything they can to ensure no-one gets endangered, and that's decent responsible conduct, whether we approve of their thoughts or not.

This is why I find modern day voyeurism so abominable, and why I think privacy should be sacrosanct.

Fuck the thought police.
Old 10-23-2016, 12:55 AM   #25
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
The audio clearly isn't a good look especially in terms of the election, and I saw a few videos opposite of mine which is why I made this video. It's a joke, really

Still voting Trump clearly but it's actually because I feel it's the progressive choice, believe it or not

Btw I'm in Cali now, but I miss Texas!!!
Remember when Trump was on the Comedy Central Roast? I want to watch that again. Maybe next year Hilary can get Roasted. Whoever becomes president that person better make sure my taxes are used to fill more holes with more cement.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote